All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 06'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoying your story immensely

Your story, and your writing prowess are such that I can’t wait to read the next instalment, and I am afraid you will disappear. Thank you for making the effort to invent a great storyline and tell it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

I love the tone of this chapter. It is clear that Lee is mostly motivated by his need to maintain his status and client base and needs Nash back in his life because of Nash’s popularity in the community.

Hence his “ get over it and learn to live with it” attitude.

So many details in the previous chapters now have a meaning, Lee’s pronounced “ I love you” when Nash left for the fatal weekend and Nash’ repeated wondering why Lee would not permit certain acts in bed ( guess they were reserved for the other side).

Keep up the good work, love it....

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor

If it makes you, Anonymous, or anyone else fell better, the story is practically done so do not worry about it not being finished or me disappearing. There’s nothing I hate more than that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story. Amazing character development and world building! I was so heartbroken for Nash last chapter and I’m glad Pen is there for him now.

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

This is my favourite story thus far. The characters have all come alive in their details and I can hardly wait to see where it goes from here!

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

This story just gets better, and Penn is such a great friend or is he more?

brackishbearbrackishbearover 3 years ago
My one weekly does of serotonin

This story is responsible for my one measly does of serotonin a week lol. I love this story. The characters are flawless. I feel so sorry for Nash but I’m excited to see his character arc. And Penn. flawless. This is extremely well written and enjoyable to read. Mrsgnomie does it again. 15/10

sm1982sm1982almost 2 years ago

TeamPenn. That’s all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous