All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 07'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Turning into one of my favorite stories

I would watch the hell out of this tv series

BaladeerBaladeerover 3 years ago
I'm Hooked!

I lose sleep waiting for each new chapter. I love this story!

MbC56MbC56over 3 years ago

OMG, I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Isn’t Penn married?

I thought Penn was married? Is he not?

brackishbearbrackishbearover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Mrsgnomie has done it again. Another flawless chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always a pleasure

I literally wait for thiese stories

Waiting to see what the blow back from Lee will be now that its out in the open

Also very interested to see when we will find out Penns marriage is a sham and they can be together, finallyyyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

LOVE this story and the characters! So glad Wayne stepped in with the committee!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I love this story so much and it has the potential to be better that the three strikes series, which is my favorite fanfic EVER. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply outstanding story line

Back to reading here on lit after a long time and couldn’t have found any better story to read. Helping me in cultivating my reading habits which was kind of waning off. Thanks for that 😊

This is a wonderful story, I’m dreading the thought of waiting for next couple of days for next chapter. Here’s to hoping you’ll upload it ASAP!!

It is so well written it aches my heart wishing I had a Penn in my life. Hell I need a Penn in my life 😪

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Resolution?

I know we’re all Team Penn, but right now he’s still married. It’s hard for me to get invested in him and Nash as a couple when he’s essentially living the same double life that Lee was. If anything, the emotional connection he has with Nash is just as bad, if not worse, than the physical one Lee had with Paul. I want them to end up together, but it’ll be messy to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Like in real life, perpetrators Lee and Paul appear to have pretty much gotten away with destroying Nash’ personal and professional life as he knew it. Like in real life, the Yevo community will move on without Nash, as no one is irreplaceable.

Why is there still part of me that wants Lee to grovel, go at it the right way to repair the damage He caused and convince Nash to give him a second chance?

Again a heart captivating chapter, Mrsgnomie. Can’t wait for the next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reply to Anonymous "Resolution?"

I get what you're saying, but we don't even know for sure if Penn and Cam are still married. Could they have separated already, quite possible. Especially with all the hints being dropped, like the brothers basically calling them husbands, Ryan calling Nash brother in law, and saying to vote Cam off the island, there's been way too many hints for me at least to think that Penn is no longer with Cam romantically.

My assumption is Cam did something bad. There was a line where Nash said that it's almost as if Penn has gone through the same thing as him...something like that

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieover 3 years agoAuthor
Authors response

First, you guys are the best. The love and feedback is par none.

I won’t go into too much detail because I think it takes away from the readers experience but I will say that there is a resolution but it takes a few mountains climbs to get there because Nash is fresh out of a divorce and Penn, well, you’ll have to find out about that later...

Willatron420Willatron420over 3 years ago

This is everything my life is invested in right now, I wait for this. Thank you so much!! Big fan of all your works, I've read many times. Just so you know, daily posts wouldn't be enough.... Lol. But seriously. Lol

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Awesome

This story is freaking awesome and I couldn't go to sleep without finishing. Looking forward to seeing more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh my goodness, this story is great!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Thank you for creating a story where it realky doesn't matter what side of the equation is preferred.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Listen I'm happy for Nash and Penn but when are they going to address the Cam situation? And the family's disregard for her is just sour to me.

It's all off. Nash had no issues protecting his marriage but has no problems crossing boundaries with Penn, he's not as decent as I thought he was.

I hate almost everyone but Wayne chile but I need to read it through to the end.

sgmindsgmindabout 3 years ago

Absolute fave chapter so far! All the brothers are awesome but love me some Penn. I love the story but can't promise roommate is too fond of you with how loud I was laughing.

Thought Paul's outing would be my favorite part but no, the serenade game was killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CuriousAudrey,

You just hate everything because of your own idiocy. If it takes Nash that long to reveal about the divorce, what makes you think whatever is happening between Penn and Cam something that can be easily blurted out?

Besides, hating on the ENTIRE FAMILY when Penn is the one that has the right to talk on the matter is stupid. Yes, I read the entire series, but at this point, if you bothered reading, you should have noticed this detail.

Considering the limited information we have on Nash's narrative, seems that the family only knows that Penn is closer to Mash than the rest of them, for a month. Maybe they knew Penn is planning to talk more about it soon, but again, similar to how they treated Lee, their actions don't exactly support the idea.

Hating on Lee but not hiding it well enough. Same here, right? Wanting to keep Penn's privacy, but their actions said otherwise, similar to how they tend to force Nash to join even though Penn seems to show reactions that he doesn't like his family's approach.

Conclusion: Your brain is way off, go fix it. If you can't fix it, don't type your dumb comments because it ruins the entire section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous