All Comments on 'Tied Up in Knotts Ch. 09'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh come on...

This story should have been in the non erotic section...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nash clearly needs a vacation break, his emotions are beginning to turn the wrong way. The haircut appears punitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keeps getting better

Good story line, a good book you can’t put down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So well-written. I’m really feeling Nash’s turmoil.

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Wow

This chapter was intense emotionally. Looking forward to the next chapter of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

I loved Three Strikes but this story... next level. Thank you.

RikAlAdRikAlAdover 3 years ago
Natural Development

Gawd, I love this story, Having been in Nash's position, I am reliving it all through his perspective, except my ex didn't want me back, he just wanted me to say part of it was my fault. He wasn't happy when I said, "it doesn't matter whose fault it originally was, when you cheat for a year, you lose the right to say it was my fault. We wmere together 14 years - he lasted 23 with the new guy, but was recently replaced by a younger model. Karma's a bitch. Great job, I can't wait for the next episode.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 3 years ago

I am feeling sorry for Penn.....Nash needs to talk to him, and find out how his feelings are

Laura1234Laura1234over 3 years ago
I’m worried - and feeling sad for Nash

I’m worried that Nash let slip about suing for divorce right before he goes on vacation- nothing good can come of this! Or maybe he will have to come back early from his vacation or whatever bad stuff could happen financially, or otherwise, as a result.

Feel so bad Nash had to cut his hair off - he’s not really in any place to go on vacation. Feel a little bad for Penn too (and it was looking so promising!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beginning to see Nash in a different light...

I reread the whole story from the beginning. We all feel deeply for Nash about how he was raked over the coals by Lee and Paul. He was a real victim. However, all of us who are in a close personal relationship, we all know that we have to compromise to make a relationship work. From the comments throughout the story, Nash appears not to be very considerate of the feelings of others. Rather than grasping the opportunities that are handed to him, he hangs on to his misery and takes action to hurt those who seem to care about him. The haircut is a good example. We all know, that’s not how real life works. I hope he will see the light...

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

I respect Nash for setting up boundaries between him and Penn. He's the decent person I doubted him to be. As for Penn, he's a dirtbag for not being forthcoming about him and Cam and having no boundaries whatsoever.

Either the lack of transparency is making everyone unhappy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CuriousAudrey,

Man does your idiocy has no boundaries. I doubt your lack of brains realized the pattern Gnomie does for her past stories. Same with Still You Want Me, same with Three Strikes.

We're dealing with skewed narratives here. Nash's narrative wants you to hate on Penn, but your idiocy won't be able to catch the main issue of the series. Nash got the typical trope of not communicating at all.

Notice how he came up with all this conclusion on Penn but he never bothered asking him directly about it? We only know that Penn seems to be an introvert that doesn't like to talk much about himself. The best thing Penn did so far was to probe Nash to talk more about anything in his mind.

Not entirely siding with Penn because Penn also needs to sort things out with that habit because that causes a major clash with Nash's habit to assume like crazy without confirming the facts.

I will say though, Nash is the best protag out of these three stories. Too bad he got this really bad habit that tends to be a common trope in romance stories that would cause unnecessary drama down the line.

PS: Dirtbag is too nice of a word to describe your crazy assumptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous