Tied with Red Ribbons

Story Info
Wife Has Something Special Planned.
5.6k words
2.67
18.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to our evening. It had been a while since we'd gone out on a date, and I was hoping things would end well. So through the meal and the movie I was really just thinking about one thing.

We had fallen into something of a rut. We still had sex, but it had gotten pretty predictable. Not that it was bad, at all, just that it was kind of always the same. I wanted to do something different, something more exciting, but you had your "favorites" and you didn't like to deviate much from that. Sometimes if I got you really drunk I could push the boundaries a little, but you didn't drink much so that was rare and it had been a long time since we'd done anything new in the bedroom.

I'd taken to spending a lot of time watching porn and reading erotica, and as I did I found myself going down a bit of a rabbit hole. It started innocently enough. Just videos of blowjobs or normal, girl on top sex. But after a while that wasn't really doing it for me anymore, and I found myself trying to find something more exotic to watch. That led me to interracial porn, and lesbian porn, and more aggressive erotica, and soon I was chasing the dragon. Trying to find more and more erotic stimulation to get off to.

I kept this all hidden from you because I was afraid you'd judge me for it. As far as I knew you had no idea about the things in my internet search history. I wasn't very careful, but you didn't really spend much time around computers so I figured as long as I didn't leave it open and running you probably wouldn't ever find out. As I went on I got bolder, barely even bothering to close the tabs on my computer screen when I was done jerking off. Sometimes just covering them up with excel spreadsheets and boring work articles. I thought that would be enough to keep you from finding out what I'd been up to.

But tonight I wanted the real thing. Even if it was going to be boring, predictable sex. So I took you to a romantic movie you'd been wanting to see, and afterwards we went to your favorite restaurant and I even got you to drink a few glasses of wine. You told me all your favorite parts of the movie we just watched and the whole time I was just imagining the feel of your mouth on my dick, and rubbing your pussy with my fingers. As we got up to leave the restaurant you stumbled a little and I put my arm around you and held you up. As we walked to the door I let my hand drift down your back to the curve of your ass and squeezed it tightly underneath your jacket. You squealed with surprise and then snuggled even closer to me as we walked through the cool night air to the car to head home.

On the way home I kept my right hand on your thigh. I squeezed you gently and then slowly moved my hand up your thigh to the hem of your skirt. It was a conservative black skirt, but here in the car it was riding up to the top of your thigh because of the way you were sitting and I could almost reach your panties underneath the fabric. You laughed and slapped my hand away. The whole way home I had my hand on your thigh and we played a game of cat and mouse but I never got further than the hem of your skirt.

By the time we got home I was rock hard and hoped that the kids were in bed. When we went into the house and the babysitter told us that she'd managed to get everyone to bed early I silently thanked God that we were going to go straight up to the bedroom and I quickly paid the babysitter and ushered her out the front door.

You were putting your purse and coat down and I came up behind you and put my arms around you and began to nibble the back of your neck. You could feel my stiff cock poking against the back of your skirt through my pants and knew what I wanted. You laughed and told me to go upstairs and lay down and that you'd be in in a minute.

I went up to the bed and changed into just a pair of shorts and then sat down in the bed waiting for you. I decided to warm up a little and started flipping through some porn on my phone to keep myself aroused, and after a few minutes you came up to our room and then went into the bathroom. Before closing the door behind you you turned back to me and said "Get comfortable. I have something special planned for you tonight." You winked at me and then closed the door behind you.

I was excited for what was to come, but I didn't have very high hopes. I continued to watch a short video of a young white girl with long brown hair sucking a big black cock before turning around and getting fucked from behind and waited for you to come out. When I heard you fumbling with the doorknob I shut my phone off and put it on the nightstand next to me and then laid back in the bed and waited for you to come out.

You stepped out of the bathroom and I instantly knew tonight was going to be special. You were wearing red high heels and I followed your legs up to long red stockings that were attached to red crotchless panties with thin straps. You had a red lacy bra on that tightly held your full breasts but didn't cover your nipples, and it was clearly too small because it pushed your breasts up and they spilled over the cups. Your long blonde hair spilled over your shoulders and you had touched up your makeup and your lips were full and red with fresh lipstick.

"Wow babe. You look amazing." I could already feel my cock getting hard and tenting my shorts in the bed. I reached down and started to slowly stroke myself through the thin fabric as I soaked in the image of your sexy body in front of me.

"Now now" you said as you saw my hand on my dick, "we can't have that." And you stepped towards me and raised your hands up to reveal a fist full of red ribbons.

"What are those for?" I asked curiously. "These are for you" you said, and you stepped up next to the bed and took my hand and tied it to the headboard.

Intrigued, I let you pull the ribbon tightly around my wrist. I tested it a few times, but you had me tied down tightly. Then you stepped around to the other side of the bed and took my other wrist in your hand. I wasn't concerned so I let you tie my other arm to the headboard as well. When you were done I pulled against the ribbons some, but you had me bound tightly. You reached for my shorts and pulled them down my legs off and my hard dick sprung up as it was freed from the elastic wasteband. "I guess I'm at your mercy," I laughed as you stepped to the foot of the bed and reached for one of my ankles. "Not quite yet" you purred as you pulled my leg out and tied it to the bed post.

I was so turned on I didn't resist you as you tightened the ribbon around my ankle. Now I had to slide down the bed so you could tie my other ankle. You secured the last ribbon and now I was truly at your mercy. I struggled a little but quickly realized I couldn't move from the way you had me spread eagled on the bed. Whatever was going to happen next, I wasn't going to have much say in it.

"This is so sexy baby. Get up here." I expected you to climb up onto the bed and start stroking or sucking on my cock. But instead you took a step back and admired your work.

Then you said something that really caught me by surprise.

"I saw what you've been looking at online." Those words made me panic for a second. What tab had I left open? In my mind I was frantically scrolling through everything I'd looked at online recently, trying to decide what would be worst. "I couldn't believe it at first. But then I thought I'd make your fantasy come true." My cock got even harder just hearing those words. Without even knowing what fantasy you had in mind, the scene had me turned on and the idea that you wanted to make something you thought was my fantasy true was blowing my mind.

"But first, I need to do one more thing" you said and then you stepped up next to the bed and pulled a pair of your panties and one more ribbon out of the drawer next to the bed. You must have put it there earlier today before we went out. You balled up the panties and put them in my mouth and then tied the ribbon around my head, effectively making a gag out of your panties.

Your panties filled my mouth and I could taste you on them. You must have worn them earlier today. Your taste and smell was intoxicating and I closed my eyes as I leaned my head back and sucked at the lacy fabric in my mouth. This was definitely not a normal night for us, and I was getting more turned on by the second. A thin stream of precum began to run from the tip of my cock. You noticed it and you sat on the edge of the bed and reached for my straining member, finally touching me for the first time. "I see you seem to be enjoying this so far, so I guess I picked the right fantasy" you said as you slowly stroked your hand up and down my dick, shining the hot flesh with my own precum.

The feeling of your hand on my dick made me strain against the ribbons for real. My body arched as I ached for you to pay more attention to my throbbing cock. I needed you so bad in that moment, but instead you stopped and stepped up from the bed. I moaned through the panties in my mouth and you smiled as you heard it. "Don't worry" you said "we're just getting started."

Then you stepped away from the bed and turned your back on me. At first, all I wanted was for you to come back and stroke my cock again, and I groaned loudly into the gag while I watched your sexy ass sway back and forth as you made your way to the bedroom door.

Were you really just going to tie me up like this and walk away? Was it a tease? Torture? What could you possibly have in mind next? My mind was racing as I watched your tight ass in those red panties bounce away from me. I wanted so badly in that moment to bury my throbbing cock in that tight little hole it was all I could think about. Surely you were coming back with something new.

Turned out I was more right than I expected.

You reached the door and you turned the door knob and opened it. And there was someone standing in the hall. For a moment I couldn't make sense of what was happening. Who was in our home? Who was standing in the door? Then I made out the shape of a man and I panicked for the first time.

My body strained against the ribbons as I thrashed to get free. I thought you were in danger. There was a strange man in our home and you were in your underwear and I was tied to the bed. And yet despite all my thrashing I stayed tightly bound to the bed. You had done your job too well, and now when you needed me I couldn't get free!

But instead of attacking you, he leaned down and began to kiss you. And to my shock, you kissed him back! In fact, you put your arms around him and pulled him into your body and began to press your breasts against his chest. He reached around you with both arms and pulled you in even tighter and then his hands roamed down your back and he squeezed your ass just like I had just a little while earlier walking out of the restaurant. He leered at me over your shoulder as he kneeded the flesh of your ass cheek and you purred into his chest.

"This ass is real good baby," he said as he continued to paw at your flesh and look me in the eye. I writhed in the bed and struggled against the restraints, "It looks like your little hubby is enjoying the show to" he said and I heard you giggle.

You turned to me and looked at me and he brought his hands up to your full breasts and began to play with your nipples. You moaned a little and then spoke up. "I saw your fantasy baby. You were reading about wives cheating on their husbands. At first I was upset with you, but then I thought about it some more and I decided we could both have some fun. Our sex life has been kind of stale lately, and I thought maybe finding a sexy man to fuck would be fun for me and make me feel young again. And if you watching got you off then it's a win win." One of his hands moved down to your bare pussy and he began to rub your pussy lips with his fat finger and you bit your lip for a moment before continuing. "So I went online and started meeting people, and that's how Steve came into the picture."

I watched him put a finger into your pussy and then he pulled it out and brought it up to your lips. You immediately sucked it into your mouth while he pinched your other nipple with his other hand and I saw you shiver with lust. I tried to cry out but the gag in my mouth made it come out as just a grunt. "I think he's getting off on watching baby" the man I assumed must be named Steve said, "Let's show him some more." And with that you turned to him and dropped down to your knees in front of him.

You reached up and opened his pants and pulled them down some to free his cock. It was thick and heavy in your hand and I could tell it wasn't even fully hard yet. You began to stroke it in your hand and lick it while he pulled his shirt off over his head.

He was thickly muscled and his shoulders and chest were hard as he reached down with his strong hands and took you by the chin. He pulled your face up at an angle a little and looked you in the eye and ordered you to open your mouth. Without hesitation you did and he began to feed you his massive cock. He looked up at me and looked me dead in the eye as he began to slowly saw his massive beast in and out of your bright red lips.

I watched helplessly while you swallowed his cock deep into your throat and then pulled your head back on it before plunging back down on it again. Time after time your head bobbed up and down on his cock while I watched from the bed, unable to move or turn away. I closed my eyes but all I could hear was the sound of you slobbering on his dick so I opened them again and there you were. My beautiful wife, in sexy lingerie, greedily sucking the giant cock of a strange man right here in our bedroom. After a moment he took his hands off your head and let you go to work on your own. You picked up the pace and began to blow him even harder now that you were left to your own designs, and still Steve just watched me on the bed with a cruel smile on his face.

The blowjob seemed to go on forever. I couldn't even imagine how you could get so much of his cock down your throat as it seemed to grow thicker and longer with each stroke. I knew how amazing your blowjobs were, so I knew exactly what he was experiencing. It was your superpower. And worse, I knew how wet your pussy got when you were sucking a dick. I knew how turned on you got. I knew how much you needed a cock in your pussy once you'd had one in your mouth.

So I knew what was going to happen next.

After what seemed like an hour of you worshipping his dick from your knees, Steve pulled you up by your shoulders and began to kiss you again. He reached around behind you and unclipped your bra and you stepped away for just a moment and let it fall to the floor. Then you stepped back to him and continued to kiss him as you pressed your now bare chests against his rock hard torso. Suddenly, he spun you back towards me and he kissed you on the neck while he mauled your breasts with his hands. I could see him pumping his hips against you and I realized he had stuck his cock between your legs. I could see the head poking out between your thighs right against your pussy lips and I could tell you were losing yourself with lust as he massaged your tits, pinched your nipples, kissed your neck, and ran his huge cock back and forth against your pussy lips.

I knew he had you completely now.

He walked you to the bed like that, with his cock between your legs, and then he bent you down over the bed and you put your hands down on the mattress between my legs to support yourself. From behind, he pulled your panties down and began to lick your asshole and pussy. You whimpered as his rough tongue dragged against your tight hole and your sensitive lips and I tried to get your attention with my eyes. I wanted you to stop. To resist. To untie me somehow so I could take you back, but all you could focus on was his hands on your ass cheeks and his tongue in your pussy. You ignored me completely as you shook and moaned and bucked your hips back towards him.

The sight of you shaking and moaning with lust as your breasts hung freely below you had me turned on again despite the context of the situation, and once again my cock was standing up hard as a rock. Steve stood up from behind you and began to slap you on the ass with his own hard cock and laughed when he saw my dick standing straight up in the air. "I think he likes this baby. I think he's excited to see you get fucked right." You and I both shook each time we heard his dick slap against your ass. Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Please fuck me Steve. Please put your cock in me again." I heard you beg. Again? How many times had you fucked this strange man? Where? Here? In our bed?

Like he could read my mind Steve answered my questions as he slowly began to feed his dick into your soaking wet pussy. "I've already fucked your wife. Right here in your bed. More than once. She's my girl now. And she always begs me for my dick in her pussy after I let her suck on it for a while." I watched your eyes roll back as inch after inch of hard cock filled your pussy until his thighs were tight against the back of your legs and his balls rested against your pussy. "The first time I fucked her she bucked and screamed like she'd never had a dick before. Now she's my little cumslut and she does whatever I say. Whenever. Wherever." And with that he began to pull that massive cock back out of your pussy. Slowly. And you vibrated like a plucked guitar string as you felt it drag from your tight wet hole.

Steve smiled as he began to pick up his pace and slam his cock deep inside you. Your whole body shook with each blow as his cock bottomed out deep inside your body. With each thrust he slammed you harder into the bed and you fell forward from your hands onto your forearms. This brought your head down even with my cock. You rocked back and forth each time his cock slammed into your pussy and each time you rocked towards me your face was just inches away from my cock. I could feel your heavy breathing against the sensitive skin of my hard dick as you huffed and puffed while he beat your wet pussy like a drum. Despite being upset at the site of Steve slamming his cock, apparently not for the first time, into a pussy I thought only I had ever been in before tonight, my lust was driving me crazy and I was growing desperate for release. I was secretly hoping that you'd lean forward and suck my dick while he railed you. The thought of you putting your soft lips and hot mouth on my hard dick while this muscular man slammed into your pussy from behind had me starting to dribble precum again. I think Steve knew what I wanted, because he began to thrust into you even harder, pushing you closer and closer to my cock. You began to whimper with each thrust, but you never made a move for my dick.

Then Steve pulled his cock out of you and took a step back. He put his hand on the small of your back and held you in place. I watched you wiggle your ass at him and you looked over your shoulder and began to beg for him to put it back in you. "Please Steve. I need it so bad. Please put your cock back in me. Don't stop. Please. My pussy needs you." With each word you tried to push back to him and wiggled as seductively as you could like a dirty slut to try and entice him to put his monster cock back inside you, but his strong hand kept you pinned to the bed and he refused to fuck you any further.

"You want this cock baby?" Steve asked as he rubbed just the tip against your wet pussy. You whimpered and begged and tried to arch your back a little more to stick your pussy and ass back. "Say it." He commanded, and the words continued to roll off your tongue. "Please Steve. Please put it back inside me. Please give me that cock back. Please, I need it so bad. Please let me cum on that big dick." you begged.

12