Tied with Red Ribbons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this dick, you're going to have to suck on it some more first. You gotta keep me hard." It was a ridiculous demand. His dick couldn't possibly get any harder. But you must have told him how badly I wanted you to do this. I was always asking you to suck my cock after I'd been inside you. The idea of you tasting your own pussy on my cock got me so hard. But you always refused. You said it grossed you out. And yet I watched as you immediately turned and dropped back to your knees and began to suck his giant cock, glistening and slick with the wetness of your used pussy. Steve looked up at me and smiled while you went right back to worshipping his cock.

I watched as you licked and sucked and swallowed his massive cock. I had heard you tell me again and again how gross you thought the idea of this was, and yet you didn't even hesitate to do it for him. Steve didn't even order you to do it, he just said he wouldn't fuck you again until you did, and in seconds you were sucking his cock like oxygen was coming out of the end.

I was angry now. You whore. You slut. Here you were, doing the things I always wanted you to do with this strange man while I was tied up and forced to watch. And I couldn't even get release because I couldn't reach my dick with my hands tied up. After you sucked him for a while longer, Steve pulled you up again and this time he laid you down on your back on the bed with your head between my legs, right near my balls. He pushed your knees up and began hunting with the head of his cock between your legs. I thought he was just going to fuck you again, but then I heard you gasp and I realized what he was doing.

"Open up that ass for me baby. You know what I want. I'm gonna put all this dick in your ass while your little hubby watches. Gimme that ass." With that he continued to press his dick into you. You'd never let me fuck your ass no matter how much I begged, but now you laid back and tried to relax and I saw his cock start to press against your tight hole until finally the head popped past your anal ring and your body swallowed it up.

Steve paused and let you adjust to the monster in your ass for a moment before he began to lean into you, slowly forcing his cock deeper and deeper into your tight hole. You opened your mouth wide and a deep groan escaped your lips as Steve worked inch after inch up your ass. When he was balls deep in your ass he stood there and you moaned open mouthed as you stared at the ceiling. After he gave you a chance to get used to the feel of his cock in your ass, he began to flex his hips and you squeaked as his massive cock flexed inside you and lifted you slightly off the bed.

He continued to flex his dick in your ass again and again, lifting you slightly off the bed with each flex, eliciting squeaks and chirps from you each time, before he began to draw his cock out of your tight ass, your hole puckering and pulling at each inch, until just his head was inside you. Then he began to work it back in again. You squirmed and wiggled in the bed and you gripped the sheets tightly in your fists as he held you tightly by your hips and forced his cock into your body. And all the while I watched from where I was tied on the bed as his dick made it's home in the paradise of my dreams.

After he had worked his way in and out of your ass a few times he began to pick up speed again. Your groans and chirps began to give way to panting and whining as he worked your tight ass like a master. His cock was taking your ass and your body was betraying you with each lusty noise and then he turned it up by reaching down with one of his hands and rubbing your clit. That was too much for you to handle, and you had your first orgasm of the night while he furiously rubbed your clit and fucked your tight asshole.

You screamed and moaned and closed your eyes as tightly as you could while your body shook with wave after wave of orgasm. Steve didn't even slow his pace as his dick drilled harder and faster into your now willing little hole. He didn't relent on your clit either, and the stimulation was starting to drive you crazy. But still he slammed into your asspussy. It was now as open as your other holes and he took it with complete abandon and no concern for how it felt for you or I.

Not that he needed to be concerned about you. You were clearly loving the feeling of that hard steel filling your ass, as a second orgasm rocked your body and you shook and slid around the bed. You'd completely lost control now and it was clear Steve was the one who owned your body. It did what he wanted. When he wanted. Where he wanted.

Steve continued to fuck your tight hole while you shook with orgasm until I could tell he was getting ready to cum. Without warning he pulled his massive dick from your ass and gripped it tightly in his fist, pointing the end at your body. Suddenly he began to spray cum up and down your body, from your mouth to your tits to your stomach to your raw wet pussy. It seemed like he would never stop spraying you with cum as he painted your body with his sperm from face to cunt. You frantically scooped it into your mouth from your cheeks and breasts as he stood there holding his cock, watching you debase yourself as the last few spurts of cum shot from his cock onto you and our bed.

He stood back and admired his handiwork for a moment. Me, tied with red ribbons to the bed and unable to move. You writhing and covered with cum, alternating between sucking it from your fingers like you couldn't get enough, and rubbing your cunt to elicit mini orgasms as the sexual fever within you began to subside. He grabbed your ankle and pulled you off the bed and onto the floor and without prompting you immediately started to suck on his cock again, licking the last few drops of cum from the tip and blowing wildly like you hoped you could get him to cum again. He let you for a few minutes, then he stepped back and wiped his cock off in your long blonde hair.

"That'll be enough for tonight slut. I'll come by tomorrow and fuck you again." Steve said to you as you gazed up into his eyes with a look I thought you only reserved for me. Then he looked over at me. "Make sure you aren't home tomorrow. This was fun, but I don't need you around while I'm taking your wife in your bed. I own her body now. You're just a distraction." And with that Steve walked over to the pile of clothes he'd left by the door and began to get dressed again.

You crawled after him. Crawled. And as I watched you from behind I saw your gaping asshole and pussy. Cum dripped down onto the floor from your pussy and breasts as you crawled behind him towards the door. Steve ignored you while he got dressed and then turned to you one last time. "Leave him tied up tonight." Steve said, "You can untie him in the morning." And with that he walked out the door and I heard him walk downstairs and let himself out.

You crawled into bed next to me and I thought for sure you'd untie me now. We could discuss what had happened. Maybe you could explain to me what you'd done. But instead you just left me tied with the red ribbons and curled up on your pillow. Soon I heard you begin to snore softly as you fell asleep quickly, spent and exhausted from the fucking you'd just taken.

As I heard you snore I stared up at the ceiling, your panties still stuffed in my mouth and my rock hard cock still straining towards the ceiling. I replayed the scene that had just played out before me and now that the shock of what had happened was beginning to wear off the memory was getting me worked up. I began to squirm against the bonds as I thought of Steve fucking your mouth, your pussy, and your asshole. I thought of you blowing him with the taste of your pussy on his cock. I thought of him walking you to the bed with his cock between your legs. I thought of him fucking your ass while you came again and again. And soon I was coming. Shot after shot of cum sprayed up into the air from my cock and fell back onto my stomach and legs and the sheets of the bed.

The room smelled of my cum and Steve's cum and your cum, and the hypnotic rhythm of your snores slowly drew me into slumber. As I fell asleep, I heard his last words in my head. He was coming to fuck you again tomorrow. And he told me not to be here when it happened.

What was I going to do when I woke up tomorrow?

12