All Comments on 'Tied with Red Ribbons'

by Chadwriteserotica

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Rw43Rw437 months ago

Well, since our intrepid protagonist is totally at “your” mercy, he can’t do anything until “you” deign to release him. Then if he still has a man-card and is willing to make his own decisions, he can stop playing the passive, submissive, I-would-do-anything-just-to-ejaculate role “you” assigned him.

<>

Wow, YOUth are stupid people. There is no longer any YOU in such an unbalanced relationship. A bored couple really needs to explore their sexuality within the framework of marriage for several years before risking blowing up the framework. If the framework gets blown up while either person is still dependent on it for emotional stability, YOU could be sexually handicapped the rest of YOUr life. In this story, that’s my conclusion re both married persons.

<>

BTW, second person accounts are huge turnoffs. Taken literally, I would never do most of what you said I did.

<>

You express yourself extremely well. Glad to have you on the site. Your erotica is hot, though sometimes it’s a little too over the top like a grease fire is outta control hot. Just because you’ve dropped a couple stinkers like this one doesn’t mean I’m going to stop checking out your work.

tazmuntazmun7 months ago

I’m thinking a boat, cement blocks, chain, and a bucket of shark chum. As he drizzled, the shark chum over their heads and bodies tightly encased in chain, each chain hung overboard connected to a cement block. The scene was set, one swift kick, and their futures would be secure. The water boiled with all the shark chum in the water and the participants. It was a very very dark night only a devil could love, speaking of which, he said, “Color me impressed, that boy is management material!”

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

Like cuckold stories but not like this. Cruelty and humiliation are not a real part of the lifestyle

danbo56danbo567 months ago

sorry not for me this one

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This author started with some very good btb tales and quickly ended up with the usual fetish-cuck fantasies, getting the usual very low readers response. Another waste.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Read one of your stories I like but this, nah. I don’t understand these stories if guys whose sex life is getting stale and boring, with a wife that refuses to do different things with her husband. Bit she gorse full slut with someone else.

If you want more adventure in your love life, communicate, give and take, try knew things and if you like them add them and lose the rest.

How does it improve your sex life and help your marriage to include others, and do stuff you refuse your partner?

I knew it was going to be a shot show when the wife wanted to tie her husband up, there’s never anything good coming from that. So never let a woman tie you up. You know it’s going to be something bad.

Even if he’s watching wife sharing or interracial it doesn’t mean he wants to do it. Some fantasies you may find hot and want to do but some are things you actually wouldn’t want. Their just got in the moment.

Still, you discuss things together, if you both want to try them that’s fine but oresuming is how stuff goes bad.

I know there’s some out there into the cuckold fetish but for most guys what happened here is the beginning of a divorce and especially with kids involved that’s not hot it’s just sad.

Wife has no respect or real love for her husband anymore as she cheated and the humiliated and abused his trust.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cuck, no cuck, whatever... but the quasi-second person narration is a travesty.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

From the very negative response from the LW readers, this cuck fantasy has been one of the worst ever posted in this category. Not a good idea.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban7 months ago

What are you going to do when you wake up in the morning? Well, unless you're a complete pussy... as soon as your wife releases you, you're going to get a suitcase or two... you're going to pack up her shit... you're going to toss the cases out the front door... you're going to snatch her house keys off her key chain... you'll pull the wedding rings off her fingers... then "escort" the bitch out the front door - telling her cunt ass that you will never speak with her again. THEN, you should go hunting for Steve - verbally provoke him into an altercation - and then beat the fuck out of him in self-defense using whatever means you have at your disposal. THEN, let the all those who know you in on the fact that your soon to be ex is a cheating whore. THEN, do all the attorney/financial shit that needs to be done. And THEN, move the fuck on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

2nd person stories are an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Creepy little shit

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'd be there with my two friends.......Smith&Wesson

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeur7 months ago

An anonymous commenter said "2nd person stories are an automatic rating of 1". I agree completely!

Chuckles1966Chuckles19667 months ago

Charge the crazy bitch with sexual assault. Shoot Steve for attempted rape when he comes back. Dead assholes can't tell tales.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is wrong with his wife? She would be out the door in a heart beat and gone for good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"...What was I going to do when I woke up tomorrow?"

How about this? Since you have obviously have turned into a worthless pile of crap in the eyes of your wife. After she finally releases you. Go to the police station. File a report for reckless endangerment, unlawful restraint, and assault. Name your wife and Steve as co-conspirators and tell the police you are in fear of your life. Have your wrists and ankles photographed as there should be markings from your previous bondage.

If you don't own one, stop at a Mom & Pop hardware store without security cameras and buy a stout hickory mattock handle with cash. Go home, put on some gloves and hide, wait patiently for Steve to show up. A) When he has his slag under him on the bed, come out and put one well placed hit between his shoulder blades. This should stun him pretty well. The next hit should go right in the lower middle back above his pelvis. He should pretty much be incapacitated by this point. Do whatever you want to him. Or, B) When his slag is on her knees, club her like a baby seal. Throw the mattock handle towards him so he has to catch it. Take a picture. Run. Close doors behind you as you head outside yelling murderer!

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian7 months ago

A profusion of these stories from the same author, regardless of the negative feedback, tells me more about the writer than the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please stop. There are just too many pieces of cuck bullshit on the site already

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm7 months ago

Just when I thought you werent a cuck story writer. This was bad. I wanted another violent story. Please make chapter 2 where Steve comes but the husband kicks the shit out of him and divorces his fucking cunt of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can’t guess what hubby will do in the morning. If it was me, I’d call my lawyer and then start cleaning my guns.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don’t tell me hubby got off on that and spontaneously ejaculated with no contact with anything but air ? Hubby needs to man up and set a trap for asshole so when he comes by he grabs a door handle that’s been wired with electricity while standing on a carpet style welcome mat that’s been saturated in distilled water . Then return upstairs where you had tied your wife to an electric chair then casually flip the switch . That might bring some excitement back to the bedroom although it might be a bit shocking for her .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well if you're anything like a real man the first thing he would do is destroy her computer and her cell phone so she can't contact Steve in the immediate future, then call the cops and report that they kidnapped then sexually assaulted you, then you sit in the dark and wait for Steve to return back to your house while holding a crowbar, some garden shears, and a whole pitcher of salted lemon juice. This is revenge for him just watching porn? Yeah I don't think that's enough motivation to flame her whole life.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Chadwritesnoneroticcuckshit in 2nd person.

CockyTsotsiCockyTsotsi6 months ago

It's been high up on my bucket list to fuck a white pussy while her hubby looks on - so this is a good 5* and favorite from Steve's pisition. Too bad if a good marriage was destroyed.

Someday, I'll do it...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cuck shit IF he keeps her, Divorce if he doesn't, and that would be my choice. Well that and a baseball bat across Steve's knees with a kick to the balls using steel toe boots as a bonus.

Anything else is unexceptible.

Phatom10Phatom106 months ago

I would need to go out and buy a 45 Colt.

Asterisk42Asterisk426 months ago

This def needs some sort of part 2. Which defcon level does he hit, does he decide he liked it? Apparently the algorithm on lit feels I need cliffhangers, maybe I'll be spurned into writing follow-ups and go all FTDS on this half-assed shit.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where's the rest of it?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA4 months ago

This seems to be your last story.... It also seems to be quite a different type of male M/C. Hopefully you are OK and end up finishing this one. Even if you go to the dark side....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous