Tif has Sex with Infamous Jacques

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tif continues to ride him while Jacques switches from one nipple to the other. He moves one of his hands to her puckered star and massages it with his middle finger. He gathers up some juice from her wet pussy to lubricate her anal passage. She groans when he slides a finger in.

Tif rotates her hips and pushes her ass back causing his cock to go deeper. She groans again as he adds a second finger and increases the pace. Another orgasm rages through her body. She moves in and kisses Jacques passionately as her orgasm subsides.

Tif pulls off of his cock, leaving it standing erect and glistening with her juices. She rotates and squats back down reverse cowgirl. Once her body weight is resting on him, she reaches down and aims his cock at her backdoor and slowly moves down. Both of them groan as the head of his cock pops through. She starts slowly moving up and down his shaft letting more and his manhood penetrate her ass.

Jacques reaches around and starts rubbing Tif's clit. She moans and says, "Ah fuck. You are going to make me cum again."

"Do it. I want to feel you cum while my cock is buried in your ass."

Tif rotates her hips and grinds his cock pushing it deeper inside.

"Ahhhgg. Fuuuck! Yes," Tif says as her orgasm fires out to the ends of her fingers and toes. She sinks down letting more of his tool push into her ass.

Jacques groans and says, "Ah fuck. So good. I think I'm just going to cum in your ass."

He starts pushing his hips up and down and increases the speed he frigs her clit. Tif groans in appreciation. A minute later he grunts and shoots his cum deep in her ass. He still works her clit causing Tif to cum again.

Tif stays on top with his cock lodged in her ass for a few more minutes while they recover. Jacques suggests a shower. After they shower, Jacques brings some desserts and ice water and suggests they move to his bedroom.

"What are we going to do in there Jacques?" Tif says while laughing.

They lie on his bed and replenish with their food and water. Conversation has a moment of seriousness as they discuss the next few weeks and the country hopping they need to do. Jacques comments, "I will not be around as much as I was this week. I am going to ask Kat to lead the group and to liaison with me. She will need your help with understanding the schedule and the steps and dependencies."

"Okay. We'll take care of it."

"I'm sure you will."

"First, I would like to take care of this one more time."

Tif slides down and takes his cock in her mouth and quickly brings it back to attention. One his manhood is alive, Jacques moves Tif over to the middle of the bed and lays her on her belly. He climbs on top and guides his cock into her honey hole. She moans, arches her ass, and stretches her arms our in front of her.

Jacques leans on his outstretched arms and starts picking up the pace. Tif's moans get very loud when Jacques starts fucking her hard. He pounds into her deep pushing his cockhead all the way to her cervix.

In the midst of pounding her, he exclaims, "I... really ... like ... fucking ... you."

Tif practically screams as she lets go of another orgasm. Jacques is not far behind as he grunts and fills her pussy with more cum. He lies on top of her for a few moments as they catch their breath.

"Are you exhausted Tif?"

"You have done a good job of wearing me out."

"We're not done yet."

Jacques pulls his slimy erection from her pussy and aims it at her puckered asshole and pushes. As his head pops through Tif moans again, "Another round Jacques? You are insatiable."

Jacques pushes his manhood in deeper causing Tif to groan. He says, "You turn me on so much that I wanted your ass one more time tonight."

Jacques changes his angle slightly and levers his weight on his arms. He whispers in her ear, "I'm going to pound your ass until you scream in orgasm."

Whatever Tif was going to say is cut off when Jacques plunges all the way into her ass. "Uhhhhh. Fuck," is all that comes out.

Jacque pummels her ass over and over as Tif groans, "Oh. Oh. Ah. Ah." He says, "Give it to me Tif. I want to feel that orgasm. I want to feel your ass grip my cock before I give you more of my cum."

"Ah... Fuck... I will... I... want... you ... to cum... in my ... ass... again..."

Jacques pounds her for a few more minutes before he slams in and cums in her ass. The pulsing of his cock was the last little bit Tif needed. She groans and shakes and squeezes his manhood. He collapses on top of her. They both are breathing heavy.

Finally Jacques rolls off of Tif onto his back. She lifts her head and looks at him with a disheveled look. He comments, "You are wonderful. Smart, sexy, raw, a fantastic lover."

Tif takes a very deep breath and says, "Thank you."

"You can stay the night if you want. It is pretty late. I can get you back to the hotel early in the morning to get ready for work."

Tif thinks about it for a moment and then says, "Ordinarily I would love to. But if I stay here tonight, we would not get any sleep at all."

"I understand. Probably for the better. I am not as young as I used to be."

Tif laughs, "I do want to make myself presentable before I go. How will I get back?"

"I'll have my driver take you. I can go with you if you like?"

"That won't be necessary. I'm sure your driver will get me back safe."

Tif kisses him, grabs her clothes and heads to the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes out ready to go.

Jacques comments, "He is ready for you downstairs. I'll walk you out."

They walk out to the car and the driver opens the door for her. Jacques says to the driver, "Please make sure you get her back to the hotel safely. Then you are off for the night. I'll see you at 7 am."

He kisses Tif and says, "I enjoyed our evening and I look forward to us working together."

Tif says, "Me too." Then she gets in the back of the car.

Aside from some small talk with the driver, Tif sits in thought about the night, about the job conversation and the opportunities he presented, and of course about the sex. She looks forward to telling Kat all about it and giving her all the warm cum sitting inside her pussy right now.

That last thought makes her smile.

12