Tifa's Fantasy

Story Info
Tifa and Aerith spend an emotional night together.
6.6k words
4.31
5.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In honor of the new Final Fantasy VII remake, I wanted to write a fanfic for Tifa and Aerith. For those who are unfamiliar with Final Fantasy, please look up Tifa and Aerith before reading. They are two of the most iconic fictional women characters.

Also, this story was edited and improved on by MistyReva. Thank you so much for all your help.

Thank you and please enjoy.

---------

The group returned to the Golden Saucer before heading to the Temple of the Ancients. They had the Keystone they needed but were unable to leave the towering amusement park. The ropeway that exited to Old Corel was broken so they were stuck for the night. Luckily, the Golden Saucer had an inn with enough rooms for everyone in the group.

As Tifa lay in her bed at the inn, she stared at the ceiling contemplating her life and everything she had been through. The long-haired brunette was a very strong 20-year-old skilled martial artist. Unfortunately, the journey to finding Sephiroth had been more than Tifa, or anyone could ever handle without losing sanity. Although the hotel had a spooky atmosphere, Tifa was just happy finally get a moment to rest and relax. She closed her eyes as she lay on the red sheets of her bed.

Right before she could fall asleep, Tifa heard a knock on her door. She got up from her bed to see who it was.

"Tifa, it's me."

"Aerith?" she asked.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, come in," she responded.

Tifa was surprised to see the long brown-haired florist enter her room. As Aerith approached Tifa, a sense of calmness radiated between the two women. After being through so much together, the two ladies had become friends who could trust and confide in each other.

"Is something wrong?" asked Tifa, concerned for the sweet florist.

"I just don't want to sleep," Aerith responded. "I have so much on my mind. I need to get out. Will you go to the park with me?"

"Aerith, it sounds fun, but I'm just not in the mood," Tifa responded. She was too stressed to even think about having fun.

Aerith could see the stress building in Tifa and wanted to help her. "I know you've been stressed out," she responded. "You've been through so much. I think one night of fun would be good for you."

"Hmm, maybe you're right," responded Tifa. "I could use a night to take my mind off everything."

"Come on! We'll have so much fun!" Aerith said, with excitement. "Let's have a girls date!"

Tifa smiled as she looked into the green eyes of Aerith's smiling face. "Yeah, let's have a girls date!" Aerith was happy to help Tifa take her mind away from the danger that was ahead of them. Even if it was just for one night.

Aerith held Tifa's hand as she led her out of the room. They giggled as they went towards the attractions of the amusement park. Aerith and Tifa immediately went to the arcade games. The girls had a blast competing in Speed Square and shared laughs as they both struggled playing Slam Ball. Neither girl knew anything about shooting a basketball, but just being able to joke with each other and let their guards down made the moment exciting and enjoyable.

As the ladies exited the arcade room, Tifa looked at her friend and said, "Thanks Aerith, I really needed this."

"I needed this too Tifa," Aerith replied.

"Maybe we should hang out more often," suggested Tifa, as she felt herself trusting Aerith even more.

"I agree," answered Aerith, while smiling. "Hey, I have an idea. Would you like to go on the gondola ride with me?"

"It sounds pretty fun, but I don't know," answered Tifa.

"Come on! It'll be fun," Aerith assured.

"I'm actually not the best when it comes to heights," responded Tifa. "When I was young, I was on a bridge that collapsed, and I had a pretty bad fall." When Tifa was 8 years old, her mother suddenly died, but she thought she could find her at Mount Nibel. Tifa set out to look for her, but the bridge she was on collapsed, causing her to tumble into a chasm. Though Cloud tried to save her, she went into a coma for seven days.

Aerith didn't know the full story behind Tifa's fears, but she wanted to be understanding. She grabbed Tifa's hands and held them close to her chest. "If it's too much for you then I understand," she said. "But I'll be there for you. I'll protect you like you've protected me so many times."

Tifa's eyes watered up as she looked into her friend's eyes. She was touched that someone could be so understanding and thoughtful. "Okay Aerith, I trust you. Let's do it!" she said.

Aerith held Tifa's hand the entire way to the gondola entrance, looking back several times to make sure she was okay. As the ladies approached the entrance, Aerith asked, "Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I am okay," Tifa responded.

Aerith smiled as she nodded. She kept a hold of Tifa's hands as they entered the gondola. Usually people sit across from each other, but Aerith wanted to sit right next to Tifa to make sure she felt safe.

The ride started, and slowly the ladies were lifted far into the sky. The wind blew through their long hair as they gazed upon beautiful sights of the park. However, Aerith could only concentrate on one thing. That was the level of comfort, shown on her friend's beautiful face. "See, you're doing great up here," she said.

"It's so pretty up here and I'm feeling really safe, thanks to you," said Tifa.

"You're so sweet to give me the credit, but I think you're just really brave on your own," Aerith responded. "You're the toughest girl I've ever met!"

Tifa's eyes became watery once again. She gave her sweet friend a hug and Aerith was happy to embrace her. She was happy to know that she was providing Tifa the comfort and security that she truly needed.

Just as Tifa was finally able to relax, a sad thought came to her mind. "Hey Aerith, I don't mean to bring down the mood, but you're just so sweet and it makes me realize why Cloud likes you so much."

"Tifa..." said Aerith, not knowing how to respond. There had always been an underlying sense that both women were romantically interested in Cloud. But it had never been brought up until now.

"I'm sorry if that was inappropriate but I just had to say it," Tifa added.

"I know you care about him and love him so much," said Aerith, finally breaking her silence.

Tifa responded, "It's just difficult. I've known him since we were kids."

"If you feel so strongly for him then why don't you tell him?" asked Aerith.

"Like I said, it's just difficult," she responded. "And besides, I'm sad to say it but I think he likes you and you're way better for him."

"I've been through a lot as well. With all we are going through it's just really easy to grow strong connections with the people you learn to trust. And he really reminds me of my first love," confessed Aerith.

"Zack?" asked Tifa.

Zack was Aerith's ex-boyfriend. He was a Soldier but was killed by Shinra infantry. "Yes. They're so similar and yet so different. I can't explain it," answered Aerith. Zack and Cloud were really close before his unfortunate death.

"I know you've been through a lot Aerith. All three of us have. But knowing how amazing you are, I would be happy for him if he was with someone like you," responded Tifa, as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Oh my God Tifa, please don't talk like that," responded Aerith. "I honestly think you're better for him. You are so strong and so caring. I can see why he cares about you so much." Although there was a bit of an underlying rivalry for Cloud's affection, both women remained in a strong friendship with each other.

"Thank you, Aerith," responded Tifa.

"To be honest, I've always been pretty envious of you," said Aerith.

"Really?" asked Tifa.

"Of course," answered Aerith. "You're so tough and you always kick ass! You protected me so many times. And on top of all that, you're really pretty too!"

Tifa blushed from the compliments. She knew that Aerith wasn't just trying to make her feel better. She knew that Aerith was a genuine person who spoke from the heart.

"Just promise me one thing," said Tifa.

"Anything!" responded Aerith.

"Whatever happens with Cloud, Shinra, us, or anything else, let's promise not to let it affect our relationship with each other," said Tifa. "We're family now, and I care about you just as much as I care about anyone or anything else."

Aerith was now the one with tears in her eyes. Her heart warmed from the bond that she realized with Tifa. The type of bond she always longed for, since she was a little girl. "Of course, Tifa," she said, as she clutched her hand over her heart. "Nothing would make me happier."

She wrapped her arms around Tifa and laid her head on her shoulder. Aerith let out a few tears as she realized how special Tifa really was to her. Feeling the tears coming, Tifa held Aerith tightly as she consoled her. She rubbed her back and reassured her that everything was alright.

Both girls giggled as they wiped tears from each other's eyes. Then they held each other in silence as they enjoyed the rest of the ride. Tifa and Aerith felt the world was covered with peace, for the first time that they could remember.

When the ride came to an end, Tifa offered to walk Aerith back to her room. "You'd better," suggested Aerith, jokingly. "It's a really spooky place and I need you to protect me." Tifa didn't need any convincing though. She was happy to walk Aerith back to her room.

When the ladies finally reached Aerith's room, they gave each other a big hug. "Tonight was really fun," said Tifa.

"It was the best," responded Aerith, in a sad voice.

Tifa became concerned with the tone in her friend's voice. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing," Aerith responded, not wanting to bother Tifa.

"Come on, you can tell me," Tifa reassured.

"I just don't want this night to end," said Aerith. "And I'm a little scared to be here all alone. Will you stay with me tonight?" she asked.

"Oh, um, stay in your room with you?" asked the surprised Tifa. She had been through a lot with Aerith. But Tifa had never seen Aerith look so needy.

"Yes, will you stay the night with me, please?" Aerith asked, politely.

"Of course," she responded. "I'll spend the night with you."

Aerith was hit with a sense of excitement and relief. "Thank you!" she exclaimed.

Seeing how excited Aerith was made Tifa feel happy to stay the night. "I haven't had a sleep over in forever," she said, with a giggle.

The two sat on the red silky sheets of Aerith's bed, talking about their journeys and everything they been through. The creepy atmosphere of the room went beyond the intentional scary design of the hotel. But it didn't stop Tifa and Aerith from enjoying each other's company. They continued to connect on a deeper level, learning to appreciate the comfort that they found in each other.

As the night got late and both girls became tired, Tifa asked, "So how should this work? Should I sleep on the floor? Do you have an extra blanket for me?" She didn't expect to sleep in the bed with Aerith, nor was she willing to impose anything that would inconvenience the flower girl.

Aerith laughed, as she responded, "No silly, you can sleep in the bed with me."

"Are you sure?" asked Tifa. "It's a rather small bed, and you need your rest."

"We can fit, no problem," assured Aerith. "You don't mind sleeping close to me, do you?"

"I don't mind, as long as you can sleep," answered Tifa, being unapologetically selfless.

"Of course!" Aerith assured. "I'll sleep well knowing you're there to protect me."

Tifa laughed and thanked Aerith for letting her sleep in the bed. But as she got ready to sleep, something important popped into Tifa's mind. "Oh, I don't have pajamas," she said to Aerith.

"Yeah, I don't have any pajamas either," responded Aerith.

"Oh, what should we do?" asked Tifa.

"I was just going to sleep in my underwear," answered Aerith.

"Oh, okay," responded Tifa, as her face began to blush.

"Why don't you just take off your skirt," asked Aerith.

Tifa blushed even harder. "I guess I can do that," she answered.

"Why are you so nervous?" asked Aerith. "We've changed in front of each other before."

"Yeah, but you know I'm like just wearing a thong, right?" Tifa responded, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I know Tifa," Aerith responded. "I've seen your little thongs before." She was completely comfortable with the situation and wanted Tifa to be comfortable as well.

Tifa was nervous but began undressing herself. She removed her little black skirt and took her bra off from under her tank top. After Tifa finished by taking off her socks, she was wearing nothing but her little white tank top and a white thong. As sexy as she liked to dress, Tifa wasn't comfortable with others seeing her in her underwear.

Aerith assured Tifa that everything was okay and that she had nothing to be nervous about. She then removed her small red jacket before removing her pink dress. Aerith stood there in nothing but a pink bra and a small pair of cheeky pink panties. She removed her bra and quickly got under the covers as she invited Tifa to join her. It didn't make sense in Aerith's head, but there was an excitement running through her. Sharing a small cozy bed with her beautiful friend felt exciting.

Tifa joined Aerith under the covers and the two immediately began cuddling together to stay warm. They couldn't help it, considering how small the bed was. Tifa began to feel more comfortable as she felt Aerith's body next to hers.

"I never knew you were so cuddly," said Tifa, giggling as they embraced.

"How could I not be cuddly with you?" responded Aerith. "Your body is keeping me warm!" she said, as she wrapped her leg around Tifa.

"You're keeping me warm too," said Tifa. "I didn't know you had such a nice body," she added.

"Thank you," responded Aerith, gratefully. "But you're the one with the perfect body." She always admired Tifa's large breasts and athletic frame.

"Aw, thanks Aerith," Tifa said, as she blushed. "It's really nice to cuddle with someone."

"I really like the way I feel when you hold me," said Aerith. "You make me feel safe." She liked the feeling of being protected. She knew that Tifa wasn't only beautiful, but very strong as well.

Tifa smiled at her beautiful friend. She was genuinely happy that she felt safe in her arms. Tifa began rubbing Aerith's back and brushing her hair with her fingers.

"That feels so nice," Aerith said, as she closed her eyes and rested her head on Tifa's large breasts. "This is just so perfect. I wish I could fall asleep like this every night."

The moment felt perfect for Tifa as well. Nothing made her happier than taking care of someone that was special to her, like Aerith. In that moment, she followed her heart and placed a small kiss on Aerith's forehead.

Aerith suddenly opened her eyes. She looked straight up at Tifa and stared into her eyes without saying a word.

Tifa became worried. "Did I cross the line?" she asked. "I'm sorry, it just felt like the right thing to do, in the moment."

"You missed," Aerith finally responded.

Tifa looked confused. "What do you mean I missed? Like I missed the mark? I know, I'm sorry. I don't know why I did that."

"No," Aerith interrupted. "You missed my lips."

Tifa became even more confused, but as she slowly started to realize what Aerith meant by that comment, she began to blush. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?" she asked.

"Will you give me a kiss on the lips?" Aerith asked, politely.

"Are you sure?" asked Tifa.

"There's just something so special about being with you tonight," Aerith responded. "I just feel like the moment would be perfect if I kissed you."

Tifa gasped. She was surprised to hear it from Aerith, but she felt it too. When would she ever feel this again? When would she ever share a more special moment with Aerith? There was something special about that night. The warmth she felt when gazing upon Aerith's beautiful skin. The tickle she felt from Aerith's long brown hair, brushing against her face. The smell of flowers emitting from her body. The moment felt too right. She closed her eyes and connected lips with her beautiful friend.

Aerith responded without words. She kissed Tifa back and expressed more through her lips than words could ever do. Her body pressed against Tifa's as her tongue entered her mouth. Aerith was no longer letting doubts stop her from doing what her heart wanted. And there wasn't a single doubt in her mind, because everything in the world felt right, for once.

Tifa held Aerith tightly as she enjoyed her lips. She moaned as Aerith kissed her deeper and more passionately. Tifa couldn't stop her hands from running up and down Aerith's body. Everything about Aerith made Tifa want her more in that moment. She couldn't stop her hands from going down and squeezing Aerith's hot little ass.

Aerith was surprised and looked into Tifa's eyes. "I like the way you grabbed my ass," she whispered. Aerith was allowing herself to be vulnerable with Tifa. And she wanted her beautiful friend to be vulnerable with her as well.

Tifa blushed hard from the embarrassment of being called out by Aerith. "Sorry," she said in a really shy voice.

"Don't apologize," said Aerith, reassuringly. "Let's just enjoy each other's company. I want you to do anything you want, and not have to worry about being judged." Tifa had been so strong for so long. Aerith just wanted her to be vulnerable for one night. Allow herself to be taken care of for once. And Aerith wanted to be the one to take care of Tifa that night.

"Okay," responded Tifa, after taking a deep breath. She then grabbed Aerith by the hair and pulled her in for a deep and passionate kiss. Tifa accepted the challenge of fully committing herself to this moment.

Both ladies continued kissing deeply as their tongues met in the middle just as their energies crashed into each other. Tifa moved one of her hands from Aerith's hair back down to her ass and gave it a hard squeeze. Aerith moaned and returned the favor by grabbing Tifa's ass.

As Tifa moaned louder, Aerith began rubbing Tifa's ass while she kissed her. She then moved her hands up and down Tifa's entire body, taking time to appreciate her ass as well as her strong legs.

"You have such nice long legs," said Aerith. "And your ass is so firm," she added, as she began rubbing again.

Aerith had never seen Tifa blush so hard in her life. But she wasn't going to let it stop her from pushing the boundaries. She rolled on top of Tifa and placed one of her hands up Tifa's tank top. Tifa squirmed underneath as she moaned in anticipation of having her breasts touched. Aerith softly kissed Tifa's lips to help her relax as she reached her hand up to the beautiful set of breasts she desired so much.

Despite Aerith's efforts to keep her relaxed, Tifa squirmed and moaned uncontrollably from her touch. Aerith fondled her large breasts, playfully twisting her nipples. Tifa could barely kiss Aerith with all the moaning she was doing. She desired the sensation of having her body touched. She felt sexy, for the first time that she can remember.

Aerith slowly pulled the little tank top off of Tifa's body. Tifa was hesitant, needing to be reassured by her beautiful friend.

"I want to see your sexy body," said Aerith, as she completely removed the tank top.

Tifa's voluptuous breasts were finally revealed. She was in bed in nothing but a tiny white thong. Aerith was amazed by Tifa's beautiful body. Her breasts were as beautiful as Aerith always imagined. But the beautiful sight of Tifa's entire body still left her breathless.

Tifa had a scar in the middle of her chest, between her breasts. She was insecure about anyone seeing it. This was the first time it was exposed for anyone's eyes except her own. Tifa clutched her chest, hoping it would go unnoticed.

12