Tifa's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aerith slowly moved Tifa's hand out of the way. She placed her hand on the beautiful woman's chest, carefully touching the scar. "Are you okay?" she asked, with deep concern.

"Yes," answered Tifa. "This was from years ago, but it never went away."

"The story where Sephiroth sliced you with his sword?" Aerith asked.

Tifa nodded her head. "Yeah. I'm ashamed of this scar. I never wanted anyone to see it. It's ugly and it's a reminder of my tragic past." Five years ago, Sephiroth attacked everyone in her town. When Tifa found out her father had been slain, she attempted to confront Sephiroth herself. This decision almost got her killed, as Sephiroth slashed her with his sword, causing her to nearly fall to her death.

Aerith gazed into her eyes with deep remorse. Her gentle hand never left Tifa's chest as her eyes began to water. "It's not ugly," she finally said. "It's a terrible part of your past, and I wish it never happened. But this scar and your past are part of what has made you such an amazing and beautiful person. You don't need to hide anything from me because I love everything about you."

"Tifa's eyes became teary as her beautiful friend comforted her in a way she needed for so long. "Thank you, Aerith," she said, as tears ran down her cheeks. Nothing could ever make that terrible memory go away. But having Aerith there made Tifa feel accepted and understood.

Aerith leaned towards Tifa's chest and placed a small kiss on the scar that she had been ashamed of for so long. As Tifa's heart filled with love, Aerith looked into her eyes and said, "Everything about you is beautiful."

Tifa couldn't take it anymore. Aerith was just so perfect. She could no longer stop her actions from showing just how grateful she was. Tifa wrapped her arms around Aerith and locked her lips with the beautiful woman. She brought Aerith down on top of her and they kissed deeper and more passionately than they had ever kissed anyone before. Aerith took a full grasp of Tifa's breasts, squeezing them as she stuck her tongue deep inside Tifa's mouth.

Tifa looked up at Aerith and said, "Thank you for making me feel special. I really needed that." She felt understood in a way she never felt before.

"Of course," said Aerith, with a smile. Making Tifa happy brought just as much joy to Aerith.

"And thank you feel making me feel sexy," Tifa added, while blushing.

"Well, you are very sexy," Aerith assured. "That's really important to you, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," answered Tifa. "How did you know?"

Aerith giggled. "I notice how sexy you dress. Your little tank tops. Your miniskirts. The sexy dress you wore when you snuck into Don Corneo's."

"Caught me red handed," Tifa said, as she continued to blush.

"Every woman wants to feel sexy," Aerith said. "But I've always had a feeling that you have a really naughty side," she said with a wink.

Tifa gasped. "You know me so well. I've never been open about that. I've never been this vulnerable with anyone ever before."

Aerith placed her finger over Tifa's lips. She suddenly felt the urge to make Tifa feel desired. In that moment, Aerith wanted to be the one to make Tifa realize how sexy she was. "It's okay, you can be vulnerable with me," she whispered. "I can make you feel sexy."

Tifa looked into Aerith's eyes. She could sense Aerith's desire to take care of her needs. Tifa was so turned on and ready to be vulnerable with the beautiful woman. She was ready to let go of any inhibitions and follow her heart's desires.

Tifa lay on her back and Aerith was on her side, pressing her body against Tifa's. She stroked her hair as she kissed Tifa once again. Aerith then slid her hand underneath the beauties thong and began rubbing her wet clit.

"Oh, that feels so good!" Tifa exclaimed. The sensation of Aerith's touch caught her by surprise. But what was more surprising was the intense stimulation Aerith's touch created.

"Yeah baby?" said Aerith, as she continued rubbing. "You like that baby?"

"Oh God!" moaned Tifa. Her sexy little body squirmed around as the brown-haired beauty continued tickling her clit.

Aerith giggled as Tifa continued to squirm. "Why did you stop kissing me?" she teased.

Tifa moaned continuously. She couldn't control her body with the sensation she was feeling. "I want to kiss you!" she finally said, between moans.

Aerith placed her lips on Tifa's, not letting her catch her breath. Their tongues played with each other's as Aerith continued to tickle Tifa's wet little clit. Tifa hung on to Aerith, submitting herself to the woman that made her feel so sexy.

"This is so hot!" said Tifa, as she squirmed around in her wet thong. She pulled Aerith in tight, as she went back to kissing her. Tifa reached around Aerith's body to squeeze her ass.

"Oh!" the surprised Aerith said. "Yeah grab my ass baby!"

With Tifa's other hand, she palmed one of Aerith's tits. Aerith was now moaning just as much as Tifa was while she continued to rub her clit.

Suddenly Tifa's lips released as her head snapped back and she let out a long moan. "UGHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned, as her eyes crossed from the pleasure of a large orgasm. Tifa closed her eyes as she breathed heavily. She was left exhausted as her body released the pressure of an intense orgasm. She couldn't believe what just happened.

Aerith was genuinely happy to give her beautiful friend the pleasure she deserved. She continued to pet Tifa's soaking wet pussy as she held her with care. She then placed a soft kiss on Tifa's forehead as she watched her catch her breath.

"Oh my God Aerith!" exclaimed Tifa. "You made me cum!"

Aerith giggled. "I know. I'm glad you came for me."

"I came so fast," said Tifa, almost feeling embarrassed. Before the night started, she would have never guessed that the green-eyed beauty would give her an orgasm.

"I really enjoyed making you cum," said Aerith. "May I do it again?"

"Yes," Tifa said, as she blushed. "But can you try something for me?" she asked.

"Of course," said Aerith, in an understanding voice. "What is it?"

"Um, never mind," said Tifa, nervously.

"What was it?" asked Aerith.

"It's too embarrassing," Tifa responded.

"It's okay Tifa," Aerith responded. "I promise not to judge you."

Tifa was shy about confessing her desire. She stuttered as she tried to speak.

"Come on, Tifa," encouraged Aerith. "I want to give you anything you want. I want you to be vulnerable with me."

Tifa gulped as she decided to reveal her desire. "Can you finger my ass?" she finally asked, avoiding eye contact.

Aerith was turned on by the request. Having Tifa confess her kinky inner desires got Aerith so hot. "Of course, I'll finger your ass," she replied.

Tifa didn't know what to say. She took a sigh of relief as she thought to herself, "Oh my God, it's really going to happen."

"Let's take these soaked panties off first," said Aerith, as she slowly pulled at Tifa's thong.

As Aerith got the thong off Tifa's body, she stared at the beautiful girl who lay there completely naked in her bed. She placed her finger on Tifa's lips, encouraging her to put it in her mouth. Tifa responded accordingly, sucking and licking Aerith's finger. Aerith then took the finger from her naked friend and put it in her own mouth, before letting her finger travel down towards Tifa's ass. Tifa raised her knees up, giving the green-eyed beauty access to her tight anus.

Tifa was held by Aerith as she felt the sensation of a finger entering her tight ass. "Oh!" Tifa moaned, as she felt a finger wiggling inside of her.

"How does that feel baby?" asked Aerith.

"It feels...so...good! Oh!" yelped Tifa, through her moans. Her eyes were shut, and she could barely breath from the intense sensation. She couldn't believe how good the sensation was. Tifa had never been so naughty before.

Aerith began kissing Tifa's neck while fingering her ass. She wanted to hear Tifa's moans directly in her ear. The more Aerith wiggled her finger, the louder the moans became. Aerith then moved her mouth from Tifa's neck to her breast. She teased the beauty by softly brushing her lips against Tifa's hard nipples. Aerith put her warm tongue Tifa's breast, licking circles around her pointy nipples.

"I want to suck on these nipples," Aerith whispered. The more she saw Tifa squirming in pleasure, the more Aerith wanted to do to the beauty.

"Yes! Please!" responded Tifa, before she started moaning again.

Aerith placed her warm mouth over Tifa's nipple and sucked on her tit as she continued to finger her ass hole.

"Oh God!!" screamed Tifa. "This feels so good!" She couldn't believe all the sensations her body was experiencing. It was paralyzing and breath taking. Tifa had a hard time performing normal functions, like breathing and moving, without making a huge effort.

"Can you rub your clit while I finger your ass?" asked Aerith. She wanted to make this experience as pleasurable as possible.

"I'll try," Tifa said, as she moaned. Aerith grabbed Tifa's free hand and licked her fingers to get them moist. Tifa then started rubbing her wet pussy as Aerith's finger wiggled further into her tight little ass.

"I'm going to cum!" Tifa screamed. "I'm going to cum so fucking hard!"

"Yeah baby! Cum fucking hard for me!" Aerith demanded. "I want you to cum with my finger in your tight little ass."

"God! I'm going to cum while you're fingering my ass!"

"AHHHHHH!" Tifa screamed, as she orgasmed uncontrollably for Aerith. "OH, MY FUCKING GOD!!" She jerked continuously as pleasure emitted throughout her entire body. Her little ass hole tightened around Aerith's finger, not wanting to let it out.

Aerith continued to turn Tifa on with her dirty talk. "Yeah, you're fucking cumming with my finger in your ass, aren't you? That's so fucking hot baby. Grind your pink little ass hole on my finger."

Tifa loved the innocent girl's dirty talk. It was making her orgasm last even longer. She was no longer able to respond. All she could do was moan and enjoy the anal pleasure. When the orgasm finally concluded, and Tifa was able to catch her breath, Aerith slowly pulled her finger out as she gave the long-haired beauty a soft kiss.

"That was so hot," Aerith whispered, loving every minute of it.

"That felt so good," Tifa confessed. She couldn't believe what they just did. Tifa never could have imagined she could share such a sexy moment with the sweet florist.

"Thank you for being vulnerable with me," said Aerith. She was truly happy that Tifa was so open with her.

"I feel so comfortable with you," said Tifa, as she looked into her eyes. She trusted Aerith with all her heart. Tifa felt completely comfortable being naked in bed with her beautiful friend.

"Mmmm, you're so hot," said Aerith. Exploring Tifa's innermost desires turned her on so much. "I love learning about your fantasies."

"Oh yeah?" asked Tifa.

"Hell yeah, and I love making your fantasies come true," answered Aerith, with a giggle.

Tifa giggled as she responded, "Well I have plenty of fantasies, actually." Tifa was beginning to realize she could be completely open with Aerith, emotionally and sexually.

"Oh, you're a naughty little girl," Aerith teased. Although she teased Tifa, she wanted more.

"Do you mind fulfilling one more fantasy tonight?" asked Tifa.

Aerith giggled. "Oh, I thought you'd be done by now."

"I don't know if I'll ever be done with you," answered Tifa. Now that she experienced what Aerith could provide her, Tifa didn't know if she could ever resist the brown-haired beauty.

"That's so hot baby," responded Aerith. "So, what's your fantasy?" She wanted to give Tifa everything she wanted and so much more.

Tifa smiled and said, "I want you to take off your panties and sit your hot little ass on my fucking face."

"Oh my!" said Aerith, as she blushed. She was shocked that Tifa's fantasy was to give pleasure to her, instead of receiving it. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I've wanted that for a long time," Tifa assured. "Now, take these off," she said, as she started pulling down Aerith's panties. Once she got the panties off, she angled Aerith over her face.

Aerith was still in disbelief. "Someone so hot, wants to pleasure me so badly. How could this be?" she thought to herself. "How could she be so perfect?"

Tifa was lying on her back while Aerith was on her knees, facing Tifa's legs. As Aerith brought herself down on her friend's face, she felt the warm sensation of Tifa's tongue on her pussy. Her head snapped back as she moaned from the tingling sensation of the warm tongue rubbing up and down on her pussy. The sensation was too hot to handle. Tifa was giving her pleasure she couldn't have ever imagined.

Not wanting to crush her, Aerith was careful about putting her weight down on Tifa's face. But Tifa was not concerned whatsoever. She grabbed Aerith by her ass cheeks and forced her down as she continued licking her pussy. The strength and determination from her hot friend turned Aerith on even more. She placed her hands on Tifa's breasts, using them to keep her balance.

Tifa left no doubts about how much she was enjoying this. She moaned loudly every time she opened her mouth to engaged Aerith's pussy. She loudly slobbered as she enjoyed Aerith's juices.

Although Aerith was experiencing intense pleasure, she still wanted to return the favor. She leaned forward and rubbed her middle finger up and down Tifa's soaking wet pussy. Both girls moaned as they enjoyed giving, just as much as they enjoyed receiving.

Now that Aerith was leaning forward, Tifa was able to take advantage of this opportunity. She squeezed Aerith's ass and licked her up and down, going from her pussy, all the way to her anus. As she switched back and forth between her beautiful friend's pussy and ass hole, Tifa made sure to spend plenty of time massaging Aerith's anus with her tongue.

Aerith wasn't ready for this surprise. She gasped and clinched tightly as the warm sensation of Tifa's tongue entered her ass hole. She was frozen with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open. The pleasure was unbearable. Aerith could hardly even catch her breath. After a loud moan she finally muttered, "What is that?!"

"You like that baby?" asked Tifa, before shoving her tongue back inside Aerith's pink ass hole.

"Oh God! That feels so fucking good!" cried Aerith. "Is that your tongue in my ass?!" The sensation tingled inside her ass. Aerith felt herself crumble in pleasure like she never imagined she could.

"Yeah baby," responded Tifa. "That's my tongue tickling your ass."

"Oh Fuck!" screamed Aerith. She used all her strength to continue rubbing Tifa's pussy. But it wasn't easy while her ass hole was being stroked by Tifa's tongue.

Suddenly, Tifa reached around to rub Aerith's clit with her thumb. The intensity of her ass hole being stimulated while Tifa rubbed her clit was too much to handle. Aerith moaned several times between heavy breaths. "I'm going to cum!" she yelled.

Tifa wanted Aerith to cum so badly. Hearing Aerith's warning of her incoming orgasm only motivated Tifa to eat her ass even harder.

"I'm about to cum!" screamed Aerith.

"Yeah baby, cum on my fucking face!" begged Tifa. She wanted it so badly. She wanted waves of pleasure to come crashing inside of Aerith's body.

Hearing Tifa beg for her juices sent Aerith over the edge. Her ass clinched really hard as the orgasm made its way through her body. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed, as she came right on top of Tifa's face.

"Oh my God!" screamed Aerith. "I can't stop cumming! Your tongue is still in my ass!" She wanted to be respectful and not have her juices squirt all over Tifa's sexy body. But Tifa was a naughty girl who wanted to be disrespected. Aerith had no choice but to submit her body to Tifa's demands.

"Yeah baby," screamed Tifa. "I love it when you cum all over my face."

Suddenly, Tifa was moaning just as loud as Aerith. A combination of things sent her over the edge. For one, Aerith was still rubbing her pussy. Secondly, Tifa was turned on from having Aerith's juices all over her face. But what turned her on the most was knowing that she gave Aerith the intense orgasm that the beautiful woman deserved. Tifa moaned as she experienced her third orgasm of the night.

Once both girls finally recovered from their intense orgasms, Aerith climbed off Tifa's face and collapsed into her arms. "You're amazing!" she said.

Tifa held the exhausted girl in her arms as they lay on the bed. "You really wore me out," she confessed. "That was amazing! I really needed that!"

"I can give that to you any time you want," responded Aerith, with a wink.

"This can be our little secret," said Tifa, as she kissed Aerith.

Aerith smiled and asked, "Can I fall asleep in your arms?"

"Of course, sweetheart," answered Tifa. "I need to wake up early to take a shower," she added.

Aerith opened her eyes to look up at Tifa. "Maybe I can join you in the shower?" she proposed.

"Yeah?" asked Tifa.

"That would fulfill one of MY fantasies," Aerith said, while blushing.

"Okay baby," Tifa answered, as she also blushed. "I look forward to it."

They kissed one last time and fell asleep naked in each other's arms. It was the most peaceful and relaxing sleep either girl had in a long time. Perhaps it was the exhaustion from the orgasms. Or maybe it was because the girls were just so comfortable in each other's arms, especially after sharing such a personal experience. Either way, Tifa and Aerith created and shared a special bond that night. A bond that went far beyond sex. The bond was formed through vulnerability and trust. And both women found a new love that they have with each other.

12