All Comments on 'Tifa's Fantasy'

by AimEnigmaClick

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Incredible writing with just the right amount of detail and build-up to a great ending! I l LOVED this story and everything about it's warmth and love. If you love women as I do, you are going to love this story. Grab some wine, sit back, read this, and you are on your way to fantasy land. These two characters just belong together and I would LOVE to see more of Tifa in the future, perhaps introducing Aerith to a threesome with a very hot and bothered, Diane Carey Belga! I am just kidding! Great job, Aim, and very nice writing! Hugs, DC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have been looking for a fanfiction of these women for so long! thank you AEC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EPIC writing. This is exactly how I pictured their relationship formed in the game. SE, just can't expose it lmao. I like how you threw in the scar on her chest. True fan.

This story is epicness is seriously a roller coaster! As embarrassing as it sounds. FF7, being my favorite game of all time. I always had feelings for Aerith and Tifa. Now Jessie. They look stunting in the remake.

You introduced ther sexual desires, loneliness and sadness very well threw the story, threw the voices of the characters in the remake to make it more believable. Aerith, definitely comes off as a person that will do anything to cheer up her fellow woman. The build up to Tifa exposing her chest. Had me on my seat. I like how you made each sex part feel passionate. I really feel in my heart, they are bi sexual for each other. SE hints it in the game with how they hold each other hands and are very touchy.

Amazing ✍

AimEnigmaClickAimEnigmaClickover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh my goodness, thank you for commenting on this story!

When I was young my older siblings would play this video game. I never played it myself but would always wonder how things would turn out between Tifa and Aerith had things been different.

I love all characters in this story, including Cloud. However, this story meant a lot to me, though it was at an early stage of my writing career.

Tifa is and will always be the ideal woman in my eyes. I just hope that I captured even a semblance of the amazing character she is, both strength wise and beauty wise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were spot on with the cheeky panties also, on Aerith.

I always imagined, her lil girl panties being full of Discharge and maybe a few doo doo stains. Her panties just not on correctly.

Aerith turns me on soo much. She's my favorite female video game character and FF7 is my favorite video game for a reason ig :)

Cheers. I'm working on a Aerith story as we speak. You are motivation :)

VanillaExtractVanillaExtractabout 2 years ago

This is perfection. Cloud will be brokenhearted. Yuffie be like, room for one more? Barret will say, he always knew there was somethin' special between them. Vicent will be like, don't talk to me about this. Red doesn't understand human feelings, but he's a little jealous over Aerith. And Cid is like, Lady luck, don't fail me now, let me watch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAimEnigmaClick@AimEnigmaClick
**I've received a few emails from people stating they cannot access my Patreon page in their countries. If you'd like to access stories that aren't available anywhere but my Patreon without subscribing, send me an email at aimenigma@protonmail.com. Let me know which story you'...