Tiffany and the Alexander Brothers

Story Info
A woman spends the evening with the two elderly brothers.
2.9k words
4.58
14.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dv5501
dv5501
11 Followers

"Hey sweetcheeks," Tiffany heard from behind her as she unlocked my apartment door. It was Mr. Alexander, the septugenerian who lived across the hall.

Mr. Alexander had always been flirty with Tiffany, and she'd never minded - he was just a harmless old man, and she rather enjoyed the attention. She'd turned twenty-eight recently and put on a little weight lately, though she was far harder on herself about it than anyone else, and it made her feel good that her body was still appreciated. With long, wavy brown hair and a very large chest that wore an E-cup when she was at her skinniest, she still had no trouble attracting the male gaze - especially when, on days when she was coming home from the gym, she was wearing just a thin white tank top with no bra and some very tight, short shorts to go with it.

"Hi, Mr. Alexander," Tiffany replied in a mockingly scolding tone. "You know you shouldn't tease young girls like me."

"Tomorrow night my brother is coming to have some drinks with me; maybe you'd like to join us. I'm sure he'd appreciate your company as much as I would."

"Be still my heart," Tiffany replied. "We'll see. Have a good night, Mr. Alexander."

Later, watching TV, Tiffany's mind wandered to the playful exchange between her and Mr. Alexander. They'd lived across from each other long enough that they had developed that kind of flirty rapport. She'd never thought about making anything come of it before, but she was single, they got along well and for an old guy Mr. Alexander was kind of cute. Maybe it would be fun to give the old guy and his brother a thrill by having some drinks with them the next night. What was the worst that could happen?

The next night, as Tiffany was unlocking her door, she once again heard from behind her: "Hey, sweetcheeks!"

"Hi Mr. Alexander," she replied in her mock-scolding tone. "Still want me to come over later for drinks with you and your brother?"

"You'd really want to have drinks with a couple of old geezers?" Mr. Alexander seemed genuinely surprised.

"Sure, I'm not doing anything else and I think it'd be fun!"

"Well, alright. Come over at 8!"

"Will do," Tiffany responded. Having a spark of inspiration, as she opened her apartment door, she intentionally dropped her keys and then bent over to pick them up. She heard a light gasp from Mr. Alexander as he got a great view of her ass in her little gym shorts. She pretended not to notice, though she smiled to herself, and went inside.

At eight o'clock Tiffany was ready for her evening. She knew Mr. Alexander enjoyed looking at her in her gym outfit, so she decided to bank on it being a casual evening and put on a fresh set - a clean white tank top with no bra, and some tiny gray shorts. The outfit didn't leave much to the imagination, but she was feeling a bit wild and wanted to give the old men a thrill.

She knocked on Mr. Alexander's door. He greeted her his usual way - "hi, sweetcheeks" - and let her inside. "This is my brother, James," he said, leading her to the living room. An even older gentleman - he had to be nearly 80, if not over - was already inside, enjoying a glass of some liquor. He was confined to a wheelchair, but despite his age, Tiffany could tell he had once been a good-looking man, and she could see the resemblance to his younger brother.

Mr. Alexander introduced them. "James, this is Tiffany," he said. "Nice to meet you," Tiffany said brightly.

"So, Doug, this is the sexy neighbor you've told me about," James Alexander said. Mr. Alexander - Doug, as his brother knew him - turned red. "Well, she really is something," James continued unphased. "Look at that body!"

"James, please, there's a lady present."

"Well, where are my manners. Left when the scotch came out, I guess. Very nice to meet you, Tiffany," James bowed slightly in his wheelchair.

"Charmed," Tiffany said with a smile.

The first hour or so of the evening was spent in pleasant conversation, with the brothers and Tiffany telling each other about their respective lives. Soon the conversation became more personal as the old men asked about Tiffany's dating past, what she likes in men and other similar topics.

Finally John - clearly the bolder brother - just came out and asked, "so, think you'd ever hook up with a man more than twice your age?"

"JOHN!" Mr. Alexander nearly shouted.

"What? You've told me how attractive you think she is. She isn't going to just put out unless somebody asks the question!"

"I'm so sorry, Tiffany," Doug Alexander said, looking down. Clearly the innocent hallway flirting was as far as he'd been able to bring himself to go, and this was far past it.

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind," Tiffany laughed. "I don't think I really have any kind of age limit or anything; if there's a connection with the other person I think I could hook up with just about anyone of any age. As long as they're over 18, of course."

"How about our Dougie boy here," prodded John, as Doug blushed again.

Tiffany looked at Doug and smiled. "I could definitely see that."

"See, I told you," John said to his brother. "Just make a little effort and even you can get a hot young piece of ass like this.

"She's not a piece of meat, John," Doug said, sounding annoyed.

"I really don't mind!" Tiffany interjected before the brothers could start arguing. "In fact, Mr. Alexander, maybe we can hook up right here and now, while your brother watches!" Maybe it was the drinks, maybe it was the situation, but she was feeling really wild now.

Before either man could speak, Tiffany stood up and peeled off her tank top, revealing her large breasts. Both brothers gasped at both her boldness and the impressive sight before them. With a twist of her hips, she then skimmed out of her shorts, and stood before them wearing only a white thong.

"Jesus, what a woman!" John said excitedly.

Tiffany turned around to show the men the rear view, then bent over and pulled down her thong, giving them just a glimpse of her pussy before stepping out of the thong and turning around. She strikes a few poses from both sides, enjoying the appreciative gaze of the two old men. Their eyes pore over her large breasts, thick thighs, plump ass, and neatly-trimmed bush. "She really does have sweet cheeks, eh brother," exclaimed John.

"My dear, you are positively Rubenesque," stated Doug, a bit more reserved than his brother but no less turned on.

She looked into Doug's eyes with a devilish expression on her face. "Now this isn't fair, Mr. Alexander. Look, I'm naked, so I think you should be naked too."

Before Doug could act, Tiffany had moved to him and began unbuckling his belt for him. As she pulled it out of his pants he finally snapped out of his trance-like state and quickly began unbuttoning his shirt. "That's better," Tiffany said as he removed it and then began pulling down his pants.

Once Doug was down to his boxer shorts, Tiffany again moved to him. She wrapped her arms around him and planted a long kiss on his lips, teasing his tongue with hers as she reached down and grasped his growing bulge.

Finally she pulled back from the kiss. Looking into his eyes, she informed Doug, "I want to suck your cock."

John clapped his hands. "Oh my, she's really going to do it," he exclaimed.

Tiffany grabbed the waistband of Doug's underwear and pulled down, exposing his genitals. She then knelt before him.

"Wow, you have a great cock," she exclaimed, and to her mind it was true - for an older man, it was a good length, over six inches, and had a decent circumference as well. Even better, it was rapidly stiffening for her without, as far as she knew at least, any chemical assistance.

Before he could say a word, Tiffany took Doug Alexander's penis into her mouth. She'd always considered her head game to be pretty strong, and she wanted to give this old man a perfect demonstration. She licked up and down the shaft, kissed the tip, swirled her tongue around the head and massaged his balls with her hands as Doug began to moan loudly.

"How is is, brother?" John asked excitedly.

"It feels amazing," he responded. "My knees are getting weak!"

"You can sit down if you need to," Tiffany said between sucks.

After a couple more minutes Doug decided to take her up on that offer, sinking into his easy chair as she continued her oral administrations. Soon she began to feel his abdominal muscles begin to quiver. "Getting close?" she asked.

"...Yeah," Doug barely got out between breaths.

"Good. I want you to come in my mouth," Tiffany said while licking around his cock head, before plunging it back into her mouth.

Between breaths, Doug began repeating, "here it comes, here it comes!" John cheered his brother on, "give her a good load!"

Moments later Doug erupted. Tiffany almost jumped back, so surprised was she by the force of his ejaculation, but managed to keep her balance so he could release inside her warm mouth. When he finished coming, Tiffany smiled up at him and then swallowed his load, then took her time licking around the tip of his penis, making him shiver. "Sensitive?" she asked with a giggle.

Tiffany finished licking him clean and climbed up into Doug's lap. As he regained his breath and composure he languidly caressed her body. "Ah, that felt good," he finally said.

"A much needed release, eh brother?" John said. Doug simply nodded, continuing to caress Tiffany's ass with one hand while fondling her breasts with the other.

They relaxed a few more moments, then Tiffany looked over to John in his wheelchair. "Want me to do you?" she asked.

"Well, it's been a long, long time since a girl's worked on my plumbing. I can't promise everything's in working order, but I'd love it if you tried to get it up and running."

Tiffany hopped out of Doug's lap and walked over to John. "Well, let's see if Dr. Tiff can perform a successful sperm extraction," she said, and knelt before him. She gently knudged his legs apart in his wheelchair and undid his fly. She pulled his penis and testicles out and began to rub them.

"You seem to be responding just fine," she said as she felt John's cock start to stiffen. Moments later she took him in her mouth, using gentle tongue action to continue stimulating him while his cock continued to grow and harden inside her warm mouth.

John squirmed in his wheelchair, thrusting his hips forward as much as he could. "Ohhh, that mouth is just unbelievable," he breathed. Tiffany stood and bent at the waist, giving Doug a great view of her ass and pussy, as she continued to service John. She wiggled her hips as she sucked him, letting both John and Doug see some pleasant jiggling from their respective viewing angles.

Tiffany could feel John begin to tense up even more. "Getting close?" she asked. "Yeah, I think I am. Finish me off, girl." Tiffany began sucking harder and faster, letting up on the old man's penis only to give his balls some oral attention before returning to work on his head and shaft. She massaged his balls with her hand as she brought him close to the edge.

"Here it comes, here it comes," John began to repeat, just like his younger brother had as he reached orgasm. His hips bucked a few times and his abdominal muscles quivered as, moments later, he released a large load, obviously one that had been building up for some time, into Tiffany's mouth. As he finished coming, she let just a little dribble out of her lips and down her chin, then stood, looked into his eyes and swallowed. She then sexily wiped up the semen on her chin with her fingers and ate that as well.

John composed himself, still catching his breath. "Oh my. That had to be the best orgasm I've ever felt. Worth waiting eighty years for," he said.

"You obviously needed that," Tiffany said. "Such a big load."

"Yes, it's been awhile. I'm just glad I could provide some extra protein and salt for a young girl's nutritional needs."

"You definitely gave me a good snack," she said.

Tiffany turned back to Doug, who had started masturbating while watching Tiffany finish his brother. "I'm not done with you yet," Tiffany said. "Let's go to the bedroom." To John, she said, "You can come watch, if you want. And maybe have a round afterward."

"I think I'm satisfied for the night myself, but I'll definitely enjoy the show," John replied.

Tiffany took Doug by the hand and led him to the bedroom, then gently pushed him onto the bed. She knelt between his knees. "You've already got a head start, but I want you nice and fully hard for me," she said, and proceeded to begin sucking him again.

"She sure does like sucking old men's cocks," she heard John say behind her; he had wheeled into the bedroom to watch.

When Doug was satisfactorily hard she stood, gently pushed him to a lying position and climbed on top of him. "I've wanted this ever since the first time I saw you," Doug breathed as she positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. "Never thought I'd actually get to have you."

"Dream come true," Tiffany said with a naughty smile as she sank onto his cock. She took a moment so that they could both enjoy the feeling of the penetration, then began to ride him. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she rolled her hips slowly. Doug was obviously in heaven, and Tiffany had to admit, this old man's cock felt pretty incredible for her too. She looked into his eyes and then planted a slow, languid kiss on his lips. They continued to make out as she began to ride him a little faster.

"You should see the view from back here," John said, watching appreciatively as Tiffany's ample cheeks bounced and shook as she rode his brother's dick. "What an ass!"

After more making out, Tiffany asked if Doug would like her to turn around. He nodded, and she switched to a reverse cowgirl position. "Enjoy that view," she said as Doug now got the booty shot. John was more than content to watch Tiffany's large breasts bounce from this angle.

Eventually Tiffany's legs began to tire and she dismounted Doug. Lying on her back, she opened her legs and asked the old man to take her. Doug complied, thrusting into Tiffany's warm, tight pussy and pounding away at her with as much vigor as he could muster. Her breasts jiggled with each stroke. Doug reached down and began rubbing her clit with his thumb as he fucked her.

"I don't know how much longer I can last," Doug eventually said between gasps, though he didn't slow down his thrusts. "That's okay, go ahead and come when you need to," Tiffany replied.

"Gonna put a baby in her, brother?" John asked with a grin.

"Oh, I'm on the pill, so we don't have to worry about that. But you can come inside me if you want. You can even pretend you're going to knock me up if it turns you on," Tiffany said.

Doug slowed down and began giving her long, hard thrusts while continuing to thumb her clit, and this new attack soon brought Tiffany to orgasm. She couldn't believe the old man had gotten her off so good. As her moaning and shaking subsided, she looked again into Doug's eyes. "Come for me," she begged.

He began to thrust her faster again, trying to bring himself off. It didn't take too long; moments later he whispered that now-familiar refrain, "here it comes." He stopped thrusting and his entire body stiffened, and he let out a groan as Tiffany could feel his cock twitch with each spurt as he unloaded his sperm deep inside her.

"Oh yeah, knock her up, brother!" John

Doug collapsed on the bed next to her. Tiffany lay still for a bit, enjoying the feeling of his semen inside her. She eventually stood, cupping a hand under her vagina to prevent dripping on the bed or rug. "Well, boys, this was quite an eventful evening, but I think I should get going." She grabbed a few tissues from a box on the nightstand and cleaned her pussy up a bit.

John was the first of the brothers to speak. "So, you going to be the personal whore for a couple of old men?"

Tiffany smiled as she pulled up her thong. "You boys don't have to pay for this pussy, so I won't be your whore, but I can be your personal slut," she replied with a naughty grin. She turned to Doug. "Seriously, any time you want some just knock on my door. And" - she turned to John - "any time you're visiting you can have another blowjob too. Or whatever else you want."

Tiffany grabbed the rest of her clothes but didn't bother putting them on. She let both brothers give her a smack on the ass for good luck and made her way back across the hall. Later, relaxing on her couch, she reflected on how much she'd enjoyed letting the two old men enjoy her, and looked forward to draining their balls again soon.

dv5501
dv5501
11 Followers