Sugar Daddy

Story Info
Young woman experiencing an older man for the first time.
1.7k words
4.28
39.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rusty6464
rusty6464
12 Followers

Her girlfriends were wearing Prada, Gucci and carrying Louie Vuitton bags. She was a student on a budget. She wanted those things but couldn't get herself up to dating a man her daddy's age like her friends were doing. The notion just seemed like her friends were replacing the daddy they didn't have. She loved her daddy. He has always been there for her. They didn't always see eye to eye. He wanted her to be something she was not. If he found out she was banging someone double her age, he would flip. Come to think of it, her dad's friend was a hunk of a man. She shook her head. "Why was she seeing him like this now?"

The next week her dad's friend showed up at her door as if she had summoned him. She was a spiritual person and she believed in the old sayings and the connection with the universe. "What you put out into the universe is what you will receive." She had been thinking too hard about a sugar daddy.

"Hi, your dad suggested that I drop by to make sure you were good."

Her fantasies were rising before she could get a grip on her words. "I'm good. Just a lil hungry."

"Well let's go get something to eat. I know a nice place."

"Let me grab my keys."

He made small talk while they rode. H Town was playing on the radio. He had to be at least 50. She could see the graying in his beard. He could pass for 40 because he looked like he was in shape. "How you like them knicks?"

"I think they need a coach like Pat Riley back in the day."

"You remember Pat Riley?

"My dad loved the knicks." Her reservations resurfaced.

They ate in a small mom and pop restaurant not far from campus. "The food is really good here."

She knew about it. Most of the campus came here. If her girlfriends saw her, they would think she found a sugar daddy. Could he be her sugar daddy? She was appraising him as he put food in his mouth. His tongue came out to lick the end of his spoon and she felt goose bumps all over her body. She had learned to listen to her body. It was telling her that something had activated her extra senses. Her nervous tick was touching her hair and she had been playing with it unconsciously. She sat up and watched for more signs. None came. She needed time to process this. They chatted easily and she felt comfortable talking to him like he could be a best friend. They had some things in common. They both worked out, loved good food and movies.

On her doorstep she hugged him goodbye. He felt warm and strong. "Let's do this again sometime."

"Great. I am in town for a week. There is wine tasing event tomorrow. Would you like to go?"

"Of course. What time?" She had to get her feet and nails done.

"5 pm. I will pick you up."

"I will be ready." It sounded like a song coming out of her mouth. That night she laid in bed and ruminated. She didn't know what to do with these feelings for her dad's friend. Not to mention he was an older man. What if it becomes serious? What if deep down inside she wanted a sugar daddy. Her friends may have planted it in her subconscious. She wanted to be as cute as them and be independent. Have her own bread. She could see herself peeling off a couple of hundred for that Prada bag.

That night she dreamed she was the princess of her friends. She had found a sugar daddy who lavished her with gifts.

The wine tasting was marvelous. She had tried a few and already felt floaty. She felt his gaze on her when she sipped the wine like he was trying to see inside of her. She licked the rim of the glass to show she knew how to use her tongue.

She was holding his hand without remembering when. It felt secure and she relaxed to the wine. She sat across from him at one booth and played footie under the table. She was certain of one thing. She was going to give him some pussy tonight. She was horny as hell. She couldn't remember the last time she has some good dick. Sugar daddy or not. She was taking this one for herself.

The ride home felt good. The fall weather felt invigorating. She rode with the windows down and loved how the breeze pass though her like an ancestorial gathering. She understood what maya Angelou meant about taking your ancestors with you. She laid her hand on his leg and he looked at her. She rubbed it across his dick and felt it growing hard.

"Is this what you want," he said.

"Yes, for tonight. I just feel I need someone to cuddle with. Are you alright with it?"

"You told me several times that you are grown. I like grown women."

She had been flirting with him all night. She wanted to see if the myth about older men were true. It was said that they knew how to eat pussy real good.

She led him to her bed and pushed him down. Her roommate was gone for the weekend. She did a slow tease while she took off her schoolgirl skirt. She eased it down her legs so he could appreciate her thigh and calf work out. They were strong and sturdy like a track star. She took the top off and flexed a little to intimidate him. Her panties and bra had superwoman sigils on them. She stepped out of the skirt, knelt before him, unzipped his pants and took his hard dick out.

She rubbed her hand down it and jerked it a little to see if it became harder. She was going to give him the best head he ever had.

She kissed the tip the way the Indians kissed the head of a cobra to make it rain. She took it into her mouth. His eyes close. Dick sucking was her superpower. She loved it. Her mama and her grandmama use to always say, "the best way to keep a man is to suck his dick good. That's their weakness." She spit, gagged, and sucked until her mouth made that slurpy noise.

He stopped her, pulled her to him and they kissed passionately. Sucking on his lips like she was still sucking on his manhood. He rolled her over and she sat back up in the bed. He unsnapped her bra like a professional. Her perky breast popped out to meet his mouth. He sucked and licked like a baby and worked his way down her body. This was different from the boys she dated. They didn't take their time to kiss on her body like she was a goddess. They just wanted to put it in and hump until they came. No concern for her needs. He took time to know her body. When he found a sensitive spot, he teased it until she wiggled more.

He was messing with her senses again. He pulled her panties down and she raised up her hips. He got halfway down her legs and used his teeth to take them off. She wanted to feel him inside of her. He kissed her pussy the way he kissed her lips, hungry and caressing. She felt his tongue exploring, looking for her clit. He touched it and it popped out like her titties. He ran his tongue around it in circular motions, then sucked it and nibbled with his teeth. She wasn't a skirter but felt like it was going to come out that way. He ran his tongue down the length of her pussy and stuck it in her hole. He tongued fucked her and her body astral projected. She could see herself wiggling in pleasure. Oh my god she thought. Where have this pleasure been?

He stood up and took off his clothes. He urged her onto her stomach and took her two pillars and placed them under her. Her ass was in the air for taking. She hoped he didn't go in there. She wasn't ready. She felt the tip of his dick parting her pussy like Moses parting the sea. He filled her up and her body convulsed. His stroke was nice and slow like enchanted lovers. It felt so good. She wasn't experiencing what her friends told her about a sugar daddy. Old men were supposed to cum quick for young pussy and some days their dick doesn't get hard. That's why the money was so easy. Maybe he took some Viagra.

Her phone rang. She looked over and seen her daddy on the screen. If she didn't answer it, he would keep calling. She raised her hand as if to say hold on. He stopped stroking. He was super hard, and it felt like a missile in her.

"Hello'

"Hey baby girl." His voice echoed out the phone.

"Hey dad, what going on?" She could feel the stroking coming back slow and easy. She pushed back.

"Just called to check on you. My friend was supposed to stop by. Did you see him?"

"He came by..." the momentum was building. "And got me something to eat and left."

There was silence for a moment. "Is this a bad time? You sound out of breath."

"I was cleaning my room." She came again and clenched the phone so tight. She cried out and forgot her father was on the phone.

"Baby girl?"

"I dropped a book on my toe dad. I'm fine." He was stroking harder as if he was trying to cum.

"I want to tell you about your aunt Dena."

"Dad can this wait til I'm finished."

"Ok call me back and he hung up.

His dick wouldn't stop plunging into her deeper and she couldn't stop cumming. She did not know what a sugar daddy was. If there was supposed to be some payment at the end of this ride, then she was paying him. She wanted this all the time. Who cares about Prada? Her new Prada was seasoned dick.

When they were finished, she walked him to the door. They kissed long and hard. She pressed the hundred-dollar bill in his hand. He looked at it. "What's this for?"

"I'm your sugar mama."

He laughed. Gave it back to her and said, "I got you." Then strode off into the night.

rusty6464
rusty6464
12 Followers