All Comments on 'Tiffany Got Him Mom'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it

Good story flow. Good interaction between the characters. Please continue this story and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Great story well written and love the innocence. It has potential for more. Too bad about soo many spelling mistakes....distracting. could've been a top story if it wasn't for that.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
"mesmerized by her sons humping butt."

The description of Martha watching was so arousing. Exact details of watching her and remaining silent while her son pleasured himself was beautiful. So many mothers witness this scenario, very few have her courage.

grayge37grayge37over 5 years ago
Five Stars!

You have a unique ability to "paint" a picture of the scene being conveyed the reader.

Although a few typos were noted they were not distracting to the storyline.

I would think a second chapter, or more, will be following. Until then . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pregnant

She should get 🤰!!!! Having gotten my sister pregnant at 30 and our daughter finding out the truth when she was 19 and following in her moms footsteps by allowing me to do the same to her, I can tell you nothing will make a man feelmpower impregnating a close family member

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
Yep, better and better.

Excellent.

You have greatly improved.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hate to be the grammar police

But from the title to the entire story was one error after another. Can you even spell?

*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You lost me early...

XXX magazines? Carl? Martha? Betty? How old are you? And the way you had them talking to each other, it seemed more technical than conversational.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
Loved it

I am wondering if he has knocked her up already. Maybe her sister should join in too so as to keep it in the family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
totally lost

a severe butchering of the English language is a complete turn off

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Despite the grammar errors, I loved your story. Mom had found my doll and it was on the kitchen table when I got home from school one day. Mom asked who I pretended the doll to be. I told her I was thinking about my sister. (I didn't tell her I've fucking sis 2 yrs). Mom asked if I was sure that's my answer. Before I could answer, she handed my copy of Taboo to me. She said "It's about a mother & son having sex." Then she handed me the doll and said that I that I should go to my room and not pretend it was her. Or I could come to her room, and watch the rest of the movie with her and see what happens. That was the last day that I had to pretend I was fucking mom! I still fucked my sister a couple times a week until she left for college a year later, but mom was, and still is, my main fuckdoll. Sis found out about me and mom when mom told sis she was pregnant. I'm pretty sure that was the night sis got pregnant too. Sis moved back home and attended community college so her and mom could help raise each others babies. So having 1 rubber, pretend doll, turned into having 2 real fuckdolls- my mom and sister.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 5 years ago
Very Good

A very good story, just wish mom could become pregnant! Tell the grammar police to stick it.

hrobbiehrobbiealmost 4 years ago

Proofread, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I wasn't looking for literature, I was looking for a story to get me hard. You accomplished that and more. Very sexy. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.