Tiffany's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
I show her off at the game, she poses after with a surprise.
7.1k words
4.44
9.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhoff84
bhoff84
21 Followers

Chapter 2:

Previously, in Tiffany's Journey:

It was only a few weeks ago that I had found myself staring through a window, watching my cute conservative wife of 7 years finger blasting her pussy and clit while on all fours, her ass in the air, working to imitate the porn that she was watching. The sex that followed later that night was the hottest since our first anniversary, I tied her up hands up with my neck tie, licked her pussy to orgasm, did a slight impromptu photo shoot while she was tied up, and then fucker her pussy, and then face, where she sucked all her juices off me and I came enough she couldn't swallow is all. I found out later when I investigated he ipad that she had slowly been expanding her porn viewing from the couples videos I had introduced to her during lock down to exhibition of wives in public, wife sharing, pussy stretching with dildos, and wives taking two guys at once.

I was astounded about the topics that Tiffany was exploring, but couldn't deny myself that they were hot and something I wanted to nurture. I told myself that I needed to expand her horizons slowly, but based on her viewing history, she was getting off every other day. I was imagining showing off her sexy body like they had in those videos and thinking about the best way to get there with her eager curiosity. Letting her experience those events and being lusted after by multiple people. My Tiffany. That night set me on a mission for the next few weeks to try and plan about how I would be able to get her to open up and explore more along these lines without having her retreat back into her shy ways. I had went online and ordered a few pieces of lingerie and toys that I wanted to introduce her to. A few lacy bras, an open cup teddy, some athletic thongs, and then a low riding lacy panty that had open ribbon in the back to shower off her ass. A video she had found about two weeks ago was all about a guy showing off his wife's nipples through a tight pink top while he used a remote toy on her clit at dinner. I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to get a remote toy in time, but I did swing by the local toy shop and pick up what I intended on being her first dildos. One was pink, about 5 inches long and relatively thin, swirls up the shaft that I'm sure was going to be non threatening to her and maybe even cute in her eye. The next was a 5inch white silicon cock, about average thickness, though the silicone made it a bit floppy in this version. And then there was the one I knew she would probably enjoy later, a 6" length, 7" girth monster with a solid core, and a suction cup on the base. Her videos showed that she wanted to get stretched, this is the toy that would do it. Not to mention with the suction cup, you could recreate her fantasy of taking two guys at the same time, maybe even in time for me to come home and find her rucking herself again. I mused to myself that eventually, that pink dildo was thin enough that we could recreate her taking 3 guys at the same time, and mentally added a butt plug training kit to my shopping list for her.

Another week later, I bought tickets to a hockey game that weekend, so I was able to put by plan into motion. A crowded sports area, lots of noise, people for her to feel like she could blend into the background, and a bit of cold air to help my plan. I snuck in and turned off a load of laundry that she needed, and then cooked up a gorgeous steak for dinner. I plied her with a few glasses of wine before the game and made sure to compliment how tight her ass was looking based on her exercises recently. Eventually, it reached the point I needed to try my shot, "Hey babe, you look sexy as hell tonight, why don't we dress up for each other to the game?"

"Oh, sure, I have a few dresses I wanted to wear again, these platies classes have been working great!" Tiffany replied with a grin.

"Well I was thinking we would pick out the clothes the other would wear, you know, a bit of the other fantasy that we could act out? You did mention that I could dress you on a date the other week." I replied with my own grin.

"oh, well what are you planning?" she said with a giggle.

"That's the fun part, you get to find out when you put it on. And plus, you don't own anything that you 'can't' be seen out in public in anyways. And I did make this gorgeous meal for you. I hope you trust me to make you look good, cause after all, even if all the guys are looking at you, it's out of jealously as they will see that you are going home with me."

She grinned at the end here, though I wasn't exactly sure at which part, at the going home with me, or at the other guys looking, but I could tell I had won her over, with some help from the vino.

She stood up and grabbed the plates, "Okay it's your request, you go first so I can match your wear up with mine.

I jumped and ran upstairs figuring out exactly what I would get her to wear. I wanted a bit of a young girlfriend look for her, bring her back to her mid 20s that she missed out on dressing up sexy due to her shyness. Low ride jeans, white tank top, thong, and that black shelf bra, which ended just above her nipples, but gave her already perky tits quite a rise. I gave her a short jean jacket that would help her cover up her tits if she felt a little uncomfortable, but wasn't going to do any good to cover any peeking whale tail in the back. You know, the kind that show up when you sit down in low rise jeans at a hockey game? She may have to choose, certainly showing off her thong, or covering her nipples up in the cold area, and I was quite interested in which one she choose. I finished it off with a pair of 2" pumps, and a pair of dangly silver earrings.

I left and told her it was her turn, which I could here her yell "Ken" from upstairs.

"What babe?"

"I can't believe you want me to wear these jeans and thong! I'm not 19 anymore!", I could hear a little bit of panic undertone in her voice. I needed to make sure she had the confidence pull this off, this first public step in her journey.

"Tiff, you are better than 19, your ass is fuller, you have a sexier body, and you are my wife and I kind of loved the idea of you looking ravishing on my arm, and it will certainly get me excited to get out of the game and get you home." This was all true, I would take a lot of pride in her on my arm, in these clothes or bundled up, she was beautiful and she was mine. And if it causes all those guys to be jealous of me, all the better, she would just hug me closer. That promise of not being out for long must have reassured her, and she mentioned fair is fair, now I pick for you.

Well I go upstairs to a pair of acid washed jeans from about 10 years ago, a nice button up shirt, and green overcoat, and no underwear. I barely squeeze into these pants, but fair is fair, and she is going to be a lot more exposed than I. After I squeeze into this, I realize it's a bit tight around my junk, a medium bulge certainly notable at the moment, and I know it was going to get uncomfortable once I saw her.

And out she saunters, my eyes immediately transfixed by the outlines of her shelf bra and small bumps from her nipples piercing through her white tank top. Her mouth hung open a bit, "I can't believe you want me to wear this out. I look like some desperate college girl!"

I grinned, "You'll be mine, and only mine tonight babe. " I approached and skimmed my hand across her hips and exposed lower back, feeling the smoothness of her skin and dipped my fingers down into the back of her pants to feel the top of thong, hidden away just below the edges of her jeans. For now. "No panty lines with how tight these are."

Tiffany's cheeks redden a bit at the comment and she hides her face a bit in her shoulder with embarrassment. "I don't usually wear these, it's a little to get used to, but they are comfortable right now."

I slap her ass firmly, seeing them jiggly slightly, less so with the tightness of the jeans holding them in. "Well I suppose if they are comfortable, I'll need to buy you a few more." I sweep her into a deep kiss and let my hands meander into massaging her ass and playing with her breasts through her shirt. As I step back a bit, I can see it had my intended impact, his nipples a little harder, little bumps contoured by the tight tank top, and outlines of the shelf bra drawing your eyes to the tips of her melons.

She looked down at my groin, "My my, I better be careful or I may have to beat off other girls for that package of yours there. You are right, fair is fair, so lets get going!" She flips on her jean jacket, covering her wonderful tits, but I knew that would only let her ass all the more visible, and knowing a hockey crowd, probably up to a few cat calls to test her curiosity and what she's been watching.

As we hop into my truck, it races through my head that I'll be purposely showing off my wife's sexuality in a way we never had before, and I wasn't sure that she knew exactly what was going on. Or if she did, she really wanted to be pushed to explore showcasing herself in this way and be lusted after by men that weren't just her husband. I could feel a stirring in my pants and I pulled Tiffany's hand over from the center console to my groin, "Look what you awakened already." Not to mention what she was going to awaken later, and what I was hopefully going to be awakening in her.

The game was well into the first period when Tiffany jumped up for a big hit in center ice, and that's when I caught it. Her pink thong was now up and out of her jeans, her jumping around I'm sure did wonder for her tits in this crowd, but it was her ass and thong shaking in my face that I couldn't get over. Then a tap on my shoulder "Fuckin' lucky mate." a guy in a strong north east accent said as he motioned at her ass. 'Fuckin' lucky'. I didn't know how to respond at the moment but turned around and guided my wife back into her seat with my hand on her hip. "Hey babe, let some others see for a moment." It had happened, another guy was looking at her, I had encouraged it, and I wasn't sure how to proceed.

It excited me so much earlier to imagine it, but it was actually happening, someone thought my wife was sexy enough to compliment to me as just 'fuckin lucky'. I planned on showing them how lucky I was, but I didn't even know yet how far she wanted it to go. I wanted to nurture this part of her, both of us fulfill our sexual needs and desires, and that took some honesty, and courage to make happen. Courage. I knew I wanted it to happen, so now I just needed to do it.

My hand still lay on the small of her back, almost protecting the scant view of her pink thong. Scant view was a tease, I wanted to show this man I could get more out of her, and for her to get more of out it. I slowly traced my fingers below the edge of her jeans, found the full width of her thong and started tracing my fingers on the bottom edge, slowly pulling taunt material farther up and out, up her hips. I wanted to work them up over her hip bones and show that full 'Y' view from the back to this other man. I needed to go slow.

Tiffany started moving her hands on my knee as I worked and played with her thong, bringing them up millimeter by millimeter, when she leaned over and whispered in my ear playfully "What are you doing babe?"

"Playing with thoughts about later. I whispered back, her hand gripped onto my knee as she whipped around into me with mock shock. "Well, we will see about that!" She turned back around in here seat and shifter her ass back and forth, which only had the effect of bringing her jeans lower on her back, exposing the 'Y' junction.

I couldn't believe it, and I had to think that she knew what she was doing just a little bit now. But what was her game plan? I slowly started working on the other side, getting it up to her hip bone and gently sliding it up and over, completing the look, the top of her jean jacket almost coming down to cover, but certainly not close enough. Our team scored again and she jumped up in her seat again, cheering ever so loudly for whomever scored as all I could do was stare at her thong looping up over her hips and meeting back to plunge down her ass, that portion just covered by her jeans, as the jacket rode up exposing her toned midriff.

My mouth was agape as the strange behind me wacked me in the shoulder again "you fuckin guy. You try'n to give me a heart attack? That some minx, keep a hold of her." When I turned around I could see his phone in his hand, no idea if he was taking a video or picture, but I could feel my cock getting hard in these jeans, trying to fight the tightness that she put me in.

Tiffany came back down from cheering, and looked down at her hips, "Ken! I can't look like this in public. You knew you were doing this didn't you?" She looked mildly cross and took off her jean jacket, wrapping the arms around her waist and covering the thong showing off on her hips "I'll fix that at intermission, until then, play nice Ken." She might as well have told me we won a million dollars as all I could stare at here her tits. The shelf bra was holding them up like an 18 y/o, her nipples little peaks coming through the fabric, and the bra that enveloped her breasts and lines pointing right to her nipples. You couldn't not state.

"Jesus f'kin christ..." the guy behind me muttered, "ummm play ball! Get this game going" as he tried to recover when Tiffany looked back at him, he tried to stare ahead and keep his beer in hand, but saw her look at him, and he couldn't help himself "Say, you want a picture with your girl there? Looks like she is wanting a picture taken."

"Sure" I said surprised and not sure quite how to handle this portion, started fishing around in my coat for my camera. "Don't worry, I got it, I'll text you the photo, I got my camera right here" With that Tiffany twisted a bit more in her seat and throw up a great smile as I forced one on my face, all while thinking 'this guy just wants a photo of her to show his friends and jack off to later'. I look over at Tiffany and the way she is twisting is just stretching her top across her breasts and just making the fit tighter, stretching across her bust and shoulders to shoe every mound and line, particularly her nipples. What seemed like ten seconds go bye and a few flashes and he mentions he has everything he needs and getting both our numbers. He sends her two photos, capturing the ice and the score board behind us, and we both look great. Then my phone dings, it's those same two photos, but then another two, one vertically just showing her, just my arm around her should showing. And the last, just over her chest, show casing her perk tits, and really emphasizing her bra lines and nipples poking out through the soft material and lave. Jesus, he was going to take advantage of this opportunity. Tiffany commented that she liked the photos and would post them later, I just agreed and didn't show her the other two that he sent. I would keep that for later in her journey, I didn't want to shock her or give her any reason to be shy so early in the process.

Tiffany got up between the second and third period to run out and the guy again tapped my shoulder "Hey, if it ain't no problem, I could send you the rest of the photos" he stated with a wink. I could only stutter out "Sure" and that's when I got the rest of the photos. Her jumping up earlier with her thong barely showing, then a few more with the top of her ass out of her jeans as she jumped and it lewdly showing the fabric cascade down from her hips into her ass. Then more couples photo. Now I know why there was a flash. It caught out parts of the bra beneath her shirt, showing it super clearly, and parts of her nipples being darker than the other areas made it obvious what she was wearing and what she possessed. This guy had photos of my wife, and he could make out where her nipples were. 'You ever need another photographer or have any photos you want to share back, hit me up, you have my number" I turned back in my seat a little annoyed as he gave me a thumbs up and grinned through his moustache.

Tiffany got back and she had returned everything to normal, jeans back up to the top of her hips, thong returned below the edge, and her jacket covering her glorious mounds that this stranger behind me knew more about than most now. And it excited me. "Lets go home Ken, I'm getting tired and it is quite...cold... in this arena for this shirt, if you know what I mean. Lets go home and warm up." Her hand ran up and down my leg, lingering higher to make sure I didn't miss her hint.

Needless to say, I wanted to take off out of there as fast as possible. We walk out to the door, I drop my hand into her back pocket as we do so, maybe giving a bit of a squeeze here and there on Tiffany's firm ass as we leave. Just as we get past the wet section of the rink, "Fuck her good bro, she needs it, call me if you need a replacement!" A random 20-something bearded guy yells out from behind, holds up his beer to me as I twist back. Tiffany's head dips just a bit but she leans her body into mine, and put her hand over mine. She holds it there, I'm not sure if to hide my grabbing of her ass, or to keep my hand there so I wouldn't remove it over a cat call, but the scent that she gives off is enticing right now and I didn't care to overthink anything.

We are almost home when Tiffany starts to ask, "Which player did you like tonight?"

"Game was great, and you were beautiful, I honestly did check you out a few times more than the game" I mentioned with a laugh.

Her hand tip toed it's way over to my knee, "Well I figured when I went to the bathroom and found my thong riding up so high! I knew you had been playing with it and it honestly felt sexy to have your fingers tracing me, but I'm so glad I covered it up with my jacket on my walk back. I couldn't begin to think what someone else would say If I was showing off my underwear like some streetwalker!"

'If only I could get you to dress like that' was all I could think at that moment.

"Theeeeeeen I saw what my top looked like in the bathroom. You could almost see my nipples! And certainly my bra. Like, I knew you wanted to show me off a bit and I was okay with a black bra being partially shown, but the lights were so much more intense in the rink than at home! The lines pointed straight to my nipples! I even had another lady in the room comment that my hubby 'was a lucky man' and that she wished she had a body like mine still. I had to swap things up, I couldn't go out looking like that again."

"It didn't matter babe, you looked hot any which way, I'm sure you heard that guy at the end?" I said, a little worried that I had maybe gone to far.

"OMG, I couldn't believe that. I felt you turn around but I couldn't even look, I had to bury my face in your shoulder. Another guy wanted to trade out with you! Like really?!?! His beard was probably scratchy anyways." She leaned back in her seat and I caught a look of her under the street lights as we drove, her face a little flush, her fingers tracing a path along collarbone, she was looking out the window into the distance as she said these things.

At that moment I knew she wasn't telling me the whole truth, if she hadn't looked around, how did she know the guy had a beard? And she was thinking about him.

"Beard can be smooth feeling too you know babe, besides, where are you thinking he's going to put his beard that is going to be scratchy?" I said with a grin and a look her way. Tiffany immediately turned red and pursed her lips, unsure of what to say next.

"Well you like to lick me down there, I figured he would to..and...yea....it seems like it would be scratchy."

"I knew you trim down there, but I don't claim that it's scratchy on my face you know."

"Well maybe I should make it smoother and see what you think then." She shot back matter of factly.

bhoff84
bhoff84
21 Followers
12