Tiffany's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't mind that, I would probably kiss and lick you all over down there then, you know, for science!"

Tiffany squirmed in her seat a bit as we pulled into the drive way at the apparent thought of being eaten out, or maybe it was the shaving of her pussy. I couldn't tell but I was imagining her plump pussy, shaved completely bare and exposed under a set of crotchless panties.

As we got inside, Tiffany swooped in front of me and gave me a kiss, "I'm still cold baby, let's say we go warm up?", as she grabbed me closer by the front of my belt.

I grinned and a plan formed in my head, "How about this, you go upstairs and I'll bring up some wine for us. Your favorite. And we discuss our warming techniques", I said with a smile and pulled off her coat, smacking her in the ass with an indication she better run up there.

Tiffany scampered upstairs as I collected two glasses, a bottle of red wine, and ensured my phone was on silent so I could capture some more photos to compliment the rest that I had.

I entered the room and Tifffany was laying out on the bed, her jeans off, face down, and her taunt ass displayed for my enjoyment, seemingly ignoring my presence. I promptly settled the unopened bottle of wine right between her thighs and against her ass "Hold this for a minute." she screamed and laughed but hardly moved. I leaned back and took my first picture of the night, camera directly straight up her legs, with just the phallic wine bottle shoved between her thighs, her ass showing off around the edges and her white shirt as a background to highlight all the details. Perfect for a 'safe' photo to share, no face, nothing of her. I was planning for some more of those tonight.

I pulled the bottle out with maybe a little bit of pressure and slapped her ass again, she turned over in joyfulness. I poured her a glass and handed it to her, "Drink up, I'm not warming you up until you finish this glass first, and it starts to warm you up." Tiffany downed it quickly, holding it out with a big grin for a fresh pour, which I filled and put on the night stand as I bowled her over and began placing kisses all over her neck. My hands meandered all over her tits and down to her ass, making sure there wasn't an inch of flesh that didn't lack in attention.

After a few minutes of playful 'warming up', I backed up and gave her the glass again, she sat up and crossed her legs, holding her cup elegantly with a sparkle in her eye. I pulled out my phone and took a close up picture of her bare crossed legs and feet, flawless skin, and the way the lamp light glowed off it, the photo giving a hint of something below, without showing.

"Tiffany, these photos are amazing, and I was really hoping for a few more photos at the game in your outfit, how about we get a few of those now?

"Oh, is this your way of 'warming me up'? Get me all hot and bothered and then find some sexy photos of me? I don't know Ken, I'm not sure how I'll play along." As she said this she sat up straight and dropped both her legs off the side of the bed, slightly spread, and leaned forward. "If we take a few photos, I get to decide which ones you get to keep okay? I don't want you seeing me later and think I'm all ugly. I want you to only have the ones that I feel confident about, that I feel great."

I took a thoughtful pose to play it up for her, like I needed to seriously consider any qualifiers to taking photos of her and her eagerness to actually let us keep some. "I can agree to that."

"So how do you want me Ken?", she bit her lower lip and looked up with those longing eyes.

"Deep and raw, but for these photos, lets start with you leaning back", as I took her glass back from her and put it down, turning around and holding my phone in my hand, which I quickly put into aircraft mode.

I directed her father back on the bed, getting her into position for some nice simple pictures, before my mind wandered into the dirty areas. I had her lean back against the pillows first, arms outstretched, her shirt unbuttoned and chest pushed out to enhance her tits. Then onto her side, focusing on her ass, how the thong dipped down between her cheeks, and the rise of the material on her hip. I had her do a few more innocuous ones, all without her face showing for now, but highlighting what I wanted to see. Her nipples framed against the light, encased with the soft lace of her shelf bra, her pussy mound restrained by a dipping thong, a faint hint of a crease showcasing her pussy lips.

"Up on your hands and knees now babe, I want you to start with that sexy back and ass in relief here. You are hot, I can't wait to get my fingers on you." as I handed her a fourth glass of wine, the other three drained in the 30 minutes we had been at this. Her cheeks were flush, I'm sure a combination of the wine and excitement.

I took a few photos of the side, her face and body in shadow, outlined by the lights behind, then I had her change 90 degrees, putting her ass in full light, taking several more positions, with the hint of her thong covered pussy peeking out between her legs.

"Now lean forward, head on the mattress, legs together, ass in the air" She sighed as she rested her body farther down, causing her hips to rotate up and showcase more of her pussy peeking out between her cheeks. Thin pink fabric spread taunt over her lips. The light hitting just right to enhance the hint of her lips with shadow, clearly outlining her sex. The inside of her thighs slightly damp from her wetness and excitement. I snapped away with photos, "Arch your back down, tits on the bed." She did as she was told and it brought her pussy into full view of the light between her legs, squeezed by her legs together. I couldn't believe there wasn't more resistance, she was just obeying. What else could we do in this safety that would help her open up? I took more photos but wanted some more contrast to the photo, I reached back and brought my hand down, open, in a smack on her ass. Tiffany yelps and bolts up, while I move forward and push her shoulders back down on the bed, "It's okay, I want to see that handprint on your ass."

I took a few more photos and can begin to see the red handprint forming, and an idea germinates. I reached into the nightstand and grab the new toys while the hand print developed more for the photos. I lay them out along with some lube on the bed next to her knees. I slowly start to pull her thong down, leaving it half down her ass, just covering her pussy, taking more photos like this. Then pulling her thong down just below, exposing her wetness, her lips already blossoming apart in anticipation of my cock satisfying her hungry desire to be filled. Tonight, she was going to get filled a few ways was all I could think to myself. I was really going to need to restrain my imagination to make sure I didn't develop her tastes and willingness too fast.

I went and grabbed the silk ties again, wrapping them around her wrists and stretching them out in front of her and tying them off through the headboard again. She wiggled her hands but she couldn't get them out. I took the opportunity to play with her nipples and whisper next to her ear, "You trust me right? I want to make sure you needs are fulfilled and that you are happy and feel so sexy after everything you've done tonight."

"I trust you babe....but what are you planning?", she kept her head down but I could hear a bit of trepidation and waver in her voice.

"I'm going to make sure you are licked, filled, and satisfied before I release you." I held her tight as I told her this, I wanted to make sure she felt loved, comforted, protected, worshipped.

"ohh well that sounds pleasing." She wiggled her ass in the air a bit, legs clenching in and out, able to do nothing about protecting her open holes that were now on display.

I lined up behind her and placed both my hands on her hips, gently gliding her ass back to rub on the front of my boxers, a hard cock findings it's way up and down her slit, my large tip coming out of the fly, rubbing at first at her pussy, up over her entrance, and onto to her asshole, only to dip back down and make the journey up again, sliding between her lips with her wetness. My fingers lingered on her hips before finding their way down to her clit, one hand rubbing on her clit, then *smack* bring the other hand down on her other cheek. She flinched forward but brought her ass back right away against me. She wanted to feel my cock against her lips.

"You trust me right?"

"yes" she said breathlessly. I briefly stood up, grabbed some lube from the nightstand and opened the door for a moment, which she couldn't see as she faced the wall, and then closer again.

"Ken?" she almost yelled out.

"Shhhh" is all I told her back. I picked up the white 5" dildo, a little floppy but semi-realistic looking cock. It's head wasn't that large, a little bit thicker than the shaft, which tapered up towards the base and had a few prominent ridges on it. It was still maybe average thickness, a little bit thinner than myself, and I proceeded to drop the tip to her pussy lips and gently move the tip forward to her entrance. I stood entranced by the way her pussy lips were pushed out to take the fake cock. The first cock other than me that she was about to take. And I wanted her to get used to taking cocks other than myself, dildos and vibrators that would bring her to orgasm, fill her up in length and breadth, stretch her pussy out and use her as a slut. Turn her into a sex toy, and this was the first step, this average dildo, into her wet hole, waiting to be filled, her wanting it to be filled.

I slowly twisted it and began pushed it further in. There was a slight resistance, but then she pushed back into it with a heavy groan and she buried the cock halfway into her pussy. My wife had a dildo in her pussy and she had pushed back onto it. I pulled it out a bit and her hips came back with my efforts, trying to keep it in and a slight whimper escaped her lips at the movement. I started pushing it back in, further this time, letting her pussy lips slide along the shaft, I could see how they clung to it. A pussy, clinging to this cock like it needed to keep every drop of cum a cock would release inside it. My wife's pussy was like this. In my trance looking at this, she pushed back again and fully seated the cock farther into her pussy. I heard a sigh escape from her lips and I could see her hands grip the bed sheets like they were a lifeline for her.

I slapped her ass again, causing her to jump forward and off a majority of it, only for her to plunge her ass backwards to consume it again, and then start bouncing on it like a bitch in heat. Which at that moment, she was. I was there dumbfounded a little bit but quickly broke out of it and used my free hand to reach down below her and start rubbing her clit. This caused her to stay as deep as she could go on this dildo and just bounce to maintain contact with my hand. I could hear her breathing get much quicker and heard her stay. "yes yes yes yes yes", I knew she would be coming soon. Her arms were strained against the restraints so hard I thought they may break, but I kept the attention and swirls on her clit coming, and then worked to pump every last inch of dildo into her that I could. Her pussy lips were bulging obscenely around the base, with a slight white cream forming at the bottom of the dildo from her juices. "ommmmggggggggggggg' she half grunted half screamed as she came on this dildo.

Her body trembled, impaired obscenely on this fake cock, straining against the restraints so much I could trace the outlines of the muscles in her back. She kept herself pushed back into me, silently straining, as my fingers continued to swirl around her clit. She dropped forward suddenly, her pussy lips clinging to the shaft of the dildo as it left her, she whimpered slightly.

She was slumped forward, head on the bed but her ass still in the air. My cock was raging hard looking at the slight gape in her pussy close, red with recent exertion and friction. I pulled her hips back to meet mine, letting my cock rub along her slit and up to her ass.

'Babe, you've had your first, now you get to enjoy your second.' With this, I slowly pushed my cock back down to her entrance, and watched as my head spread her lips and steadily entered her. I heard her yip as it pushed through, but she didn't move any further, exhausted.

"You are going to have to get some more endurance if you are going to keep up with our play in the future." I told her as I started to steadily increase the pace. Her pussy felt on fire, different from before, tight still, but a little looser from having recently been taken by another cock, even though it was a dildo. Her wetness enveloped me and we could both her the wet 'twak' of my abs against her ass when I bottomed out in her pussy.

She began to pant harder as my pace picked up, and I could feel her hips start to gyrate a little, wanting to maintain contact and feel my shaft stretch her out. I looked down at the dildo near me and remembered the video I caught her watching the other day. It wasn't just one guy at a time she was masturbating to. It was time to see what her reaction to this would be.

I slowed my pace down and picked up her recently christened dildo, still wet with her juices, and brought it down the crack of her ass until the shaft rested between her cheek of her ass. I lifted it slightly and started to rub it between her cheeks, bringing the tip down each time to trace her cleft and get closer to resting on her virgin asshole. I concentrated as the tip got closer and closer, I started to pick up my pace of slamming into her pussy with cock. A little harder, a little quicker, and then it happened. The tip of the dildo dropped low enough to sink into the slight depression of her asshole and catch there, giving slight resistance as I moved it back up and out. Then dropped it in again, and pushed slightly harder, not leaving contact this time, letting her feel the potential intrusion that she had been fantasizing about.

She began to push back in time with me now, it gave more power to the tip of the dildo, but not enough to push through and into her, but enough for it to push back towards me as I kept a light hand on it. The tip could catch and then bend, not enough to enter her, and then spring free to glide between her ass cheeks. The sight was intoxicating as she fucked herself and I knew she could feel the dildo ready to penetrate her. I imagined her frustration at my teasing of her fantasy and not letting her fulfill it by being more forceful. Her desire to be used and filled by two cocks at once. Combined with her vigorous slams of her ass back at me and growing moans, I dropped the dildo to focus on flooding her pussy with my seed.

My hands met at her hips, with my right hand on her lower back, pushing her down and giving me better access to her sex. My other hand on her ass, my thumb circled it's way around her asshole, giving her that stimulation that she so enjoyed, and pulled her back into me yet again. My balls tightened as I could feel it begin to well inside me. I pulled her hips into me with a grunt and held her there, letting my cock pump her full of a seed that was certainly about to pour out of her due to the lengthy play and heightened arousal between us. The heat of our mating radiated though us as we caught our breath, unwilling to separate. Then another sight caught my breath. My thumb was now lodged one knuckle into her asshole. As we both came, it must have pushed it's way in. She didn't say anything, and I slowly withdrew it, her hole closing up quickly as my thumb left, timed with my cock falling out of her pussy. Quickly followed by a slight stream of cum escaping her lips.

"You, are the hottest wife at that game tonight, and bead guy doesn't get a chance with you tonight, you were mine." I collapsed next to her, and could see her turn her head towards me, still with hands tied above her, and a glint in her eye, "I am yours, but you did fail your science experiment. Now you better untie me, so I can clean up, or we'll have to be doing a LOT of clean up later." She got up a little wobbly, but grinned ear from ear as she walked to the shower.

And not one word about the photos to me. I was going to need to review them later, and who knows, maybe the guy from the hockey game may enjoy a photo or two. I opened the phone, eyeing a particular artful look over Tiffany arched back, tits jutting out, pussy mound stretching to break through the fabric. I didn't even know his name, and here I was thinking about sharing these photos. Tiffany's call from the shower for her to join me broke my trance; I would give her a few days to veto any photos, but I felt a need to share these images. Another step along a path for Tiffany.

12