Tiffany's Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Dr. Partley replied. "One way is to stop introducing the conditioned stimulus, if it's something you can remove. Think of Pavlov ringing the bell which caused the dogs to salivate as if their food was in front of them. If the dogs never heard a bell again, they wouldn't have the salivation issues other than when the dogs were normally given food or any other situation when dogs normally salivate."

'Yeah, Mom and Sis need to stop ringing my bell,' Tiffany thought.

"Hey sweetie," Melissa called from the hallway. She was always up so early. "I'm doing laundry. Do you have anything else to put in the hamper?"

Tiffany put her phone to her chest to muffle her voice. "No, mom! I don't have anything else!" Tiffany thought about her mom noticing her aroma on her sheets. An image appeared in her head of her mom smelling her pussy-soaked sheets and getting turned on. And now Tiffany was getting turned on. She noticed herself getting wet and began to squirm.

There was a pause on the phone. "So no more bell ringing? That's it?" Tiffany blurted. She hoped she hadn't been awkwardly silent for too long.

Dr. Partley thought for a moment. "Well, technically, there are other issues, too. If there was a strong unconditioned stimulus that was initially involved in the pairing, then it could be problematic. It could encourage complexities like generalization from the initial conditioned stimulus. For instance, if the dogs' food that was paired with the bell was just really amazing, then anything that remotely sounded like the bell could get the dogs to salivate. And even when you think the response is extinguished, it could come back randomly. Oh, and there could be other factors that increase the likelihood such as exposure to similar stimuli in the same place where the initial conditioning occurred."

Tiffany thought of the ramifications while also noticing how wet she was getting. She was still thinking about her mom outside and her sex-soiled sheets while her professor was talking. Tiffany shook her head. Dr. Partley started to go into even further detail when Melissa knocked and opened the door.

"Honey, I'm going to run a few errands. You just let me know if you need anything," Melissa said in a voice that sounded strangely seductive to Tiffany. Tiffany gazed at her mom, who suddenly looked so beautiful. Her breasts stood up well in her outfit. She took care of herself. That tight body. She imagined how she must look under her skirt and whether she shaved her pussy. She wondered how her mom's pussy tasted. Probably really good.

"Honey, did you hear me?" Melissa asked.

"Does that make sense?" Dr. Partley asked on the phone.

"Ye... yeah, I'm good. That's good." Tiffany replied in the phone, also looking at her mom.

Melissa leaned into Tiffany, kissing her briefly on her mouth. It was innocent, but to Tiffany, it felt like a firecracker. "I'm just trying to be a good mom. I love you, honey," Melissa said, as she shut the door.

Tiffany felt a surge of lust go through her groin. Her mouth hung open as she reached down and felt herself grabbing her crotch from the outside of her jeans. 'Fuck, how am I so close already?' Tiffany thought.

Tiffany heard Dr. Partley on the phone, "I'm so glad you're asking these detailed questions though. I don't know that we'll go quite so deeply on the test, but..."

Tiffany felt herself even closer and found her hand going in her pants and pressing against her clit. It was already throbbing, like it was almost there. She could rub now. Maybe it wouldn't get too sensitive. So close to cumming already. Only a little more and... oh. Now. Now she was there.

"Tiffany?" Dr. Partley said. "Are you okay? You sound out of breath all of a sudden."

Tiffany fell on her bed, her butt cheeks now clinching and thrusting hard against her hand as she came. "Fuuuck," Tiffany whimpered.

"Tiffany?" Dr. Partley asked again. "Are you alright?"

"Nn... no, Doc... ter Pp... artly. I'm I'm fine." Tiffany struggled to get the words out as she kept cumming. A flash of her professor slipped in her mind. Now she could see Dr. Partley eating her pussy as she held her face between her thighs.

"I I gotta go. Th thanks for answering my questions. Bb bye." Tiffany hung up. She looked down at her hand, her fingers hidden inside her pussy. She pulled out her fingers. She stared at the strings of her own cum that hung off her fingertips.

"This is going to be way harder than I imagined," Tiffany said to herself. She hesitated and then sucked the cum off her fingers. She was torn on how to feel. But as she cycled through her fingers she was confident in something else: she tasted fucking fantastic.

**

Bad Reviews

Tiffany spent the afternoon at the library unsuccessfully trying to uninstall the app on her phone.

"What the hell is the matter with you, phone? Why won't you uninstall?" Tiffany angrily muttered at her phone. She had gone through the reviews. Some big red flags:

"Makes my phone go off randomly."

"Can't uninstall the damn thing."

"Can't turn the stupid app off."

Tiffany wasn't feeling hopeful. She turned off her phone. 'I'll just factory reset it or something later,' she thought as she went on her walk back home.

Arriving, Tiffany stepped inside the house and shut the door behind her. Her mom was walking down the hallway. "Hey, hon. No mail today," Melissa said to Tiffany. "Good to see you dear," she said reaching her head forward to Tiffany to give her a kiss.

"No!" Tiffany yelled.

"What? What's the matter?" Melissa replied.

"I'm, I might be getting a cold, I think. I don't want you to get sick. That's all," Tiffany lied.

"It's okay, sweetie. Well, if you need anything, you just let me know. Is that all? You look worried or stressed, too. Is there anything..."

"I'm fine. I just. I can't get that stupid app uninstalled that Silvia put on my phone. It's pissing me off," Tiffany barked. She got out her phone and threw it on the table. "I think I need a new phone."

"You just got that one not too long ago, didn't you?" said Melissa. "Maybe have Silvia look at it."

"Maybe," Tiffany said. "But I don't want to be around when she does. I don't want to hear it go off anymore!"

"Fine, I'll let her know," said Melissa, a little worried.

"Just let me know when you want me for dinner. Just knock. And don't say anything or open my door when I'm in my room, please. Just knock, and I'll come down. I, I may be getting a headache, and I don't want to make it worse," Tiffany lied again.

**

An Eventful Meal

Melissa knocked on Tiffany's door, said nothing, and went back downstairs. Walking down the steps, Melissa saw Silvia sitting with her legs crossed and bouncing a bit in her chair. She was looking at Tiffany's phone.

"Did you get it figured out?" Melissa asked.

"I just turned it on. It's locked. See?" Silvia said, showing her mom the phone. "I sent her a text like an hour ago. It doesn't even let me see it. Anyway, it looks like it boots up fine. I'll ask her to put in her password after dinner."

"Just don't work on it when she's around," Melissa requested. "She's getting really sensitive about it, like really sensitive. So be nice."

"Yeah, of course I'm gonna be nice. C'mon," Silvia replied, a bit irritated.

Melissa gave Silvia a stare as Tiffany came down the stairs.

"Hey, hon. Silvia's gonna work on your phone after dinner. I made some vegetable soup and baked potatoes. We're all set up."

Everyone sat down at the dinner table. Silvia was quieter than usual during the meal.

"Hey, um, I'm sorry I messed up your phone, Sis," Silvia said to Tiffany.

Tiffany looked up from her nearly empty soup bowl at her sister. "Thanks," she said. "I know you didn't mean anything by it." Her mind then thought, 'You know, like making me cum my brains out thinking about you and Mom.'

"Before you go back upstairs, would you mind sharing the password so I can try to uninstall it? I may be able to try some things," Silvia said.

"Sure, but don't get into anything," Tiffany replied. She didn't think there was anything too embarrassing on there anyway. "The password is just my birthday, month and then day in four digits."

"Are you done, hon?" Melissa asked Tiffany as she started to gather up the dishes.

"Yeah, I'm done," Tiffany replied, getting up. She walked around the table and saw Silvia unlocking her phone.

"Hey!" Tiffany yelled at her sister. "I said to wait until I wasn't around until you did anything."

Silvia stood up defensively next to her sister, "Hey, I'm just trying to fix your stupid phone. I haven't even done anything yet."

"I just asked for one thing. One thing! And that was to wait until I wasn't around," Tiffany protested.

"You know what? Fine! It's yours," Silvia said in an annoyed voice.

Silvia pulled on the front of her sister's pants, also managing to grab her panties and dropped the phone inside.

And that's when Tiffany got her sister's text. The phone vibrated against Tiffany's lips and clit. Tiffany started to break down the moment the vibration started. She knew what was coming. It was her.

Bbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Silvia's recorded voice came from Tiffany's crotch: "Hey, Tiff, it's Silvia, your sexxxy sister, bitch!"

'Of fuck, it's happening,' she thought. The vibrating continued and Sivlia's voice repeated. She could feel her clit pulsing, ready to cum. Tiffany's legs got weak as she leaned into her sister, clutching hard on her arm.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"Hey, easy on the grip, bitch," Silvia said to her sister. Tiffany squeezed Silvia harder as her orgasm started. Tiffany stepped forward, putting her weight on her sister. Silvia wasn't ready and started to fall backwards.

Tiffany fell on her sister as her hips started to move forward. Tiffany was now fully aware she was cumming on top of her sister. She could feel her pussy slide against the protective glass on her phone, her crotch uncontrollably humping her sister.

"Tt... take it out," Tiffany pleaded, looking her sister in the eyes.

Melissa's view was obscured by the table. "Silvia, stop what you're doing with Tiffany's phone and get it out," Melissa demanded, not really thinking it through.

Silvia wasn't sure what was going on with her sister right now, but it was becoming apparent. Her eyes looked glassy.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The phone vibrated as Silvia's voice erupted from Tiffany's pants again. Silvia sat up and reached into Tiffany's pants. The phone had dropped all the way down. Silvia could just feel the tip of it. She noticed her sister was wet. Really wet. Silvia wondered why her sister was squeezing her thighs so hard. 'Just get the phone. Just get the phone,' Silvia said in her head.

Tiffany continued to cum. She could feel her sister's hand aggressively brush past her pussy. She knew her sister must be able to tell how wet she was. It was humiliating, arousing, and she couldn't stop cumming.

Silvia grabbed the phone with her hand as Tiffany buckled down on another orgasm, squeezing her thighs tighter together, gasping.

"Let go!" Silvia begged.

"I, I cc... ccan't," Tiffany stuttered. Tiffany could feel Silvia's hand press hard against her clit. Tiffany's thighs squeezed harder. Silvia's back and forth pulling carried her orgasm as she kept hearing Silvia's recorded voice. 'Why does this have to feel so fucking good?' Tiffany thought as she continued to cum on her sister.

Silvia's hand was covered in her sister's cum. "Stop it!" Silvia yelled as her hand flew out. Her fingers were so slippery that Tiffany's phone flew from her grip. The phone made a thwack as it hit the kitchen floor.

Tiffany curled into a ball, still stuck in a torn ecstasy.

Melissa walked over to her daughter. "Tiffany," are you okay?

"Yy... yeah," Tiffany said, the aftershocks passing. "I.. I think, I think I just have bad cramps," Tiffany quickly lied.

"Did you see what she did, Mom?" Silvia yelled? "Did you see what she did to my hand? She fucked my hand. She fucked it."

"Enough!" Melissa said, turning to Silvia. "If you hadn't dropped the phone down her pants, nothing would have happened. I think you injured her."

"Oh no, everything down there is working in top gear." Silvia said.

"I don't want to hear it," yelled Melissa. "Give her some space. Go to your room or something. I think you've helped enough."

"Fine!" Silvia yelled and turned her focus to sister. "And you know what, Tiff, I was gonna see if you wanted me to just factory reset your phone. But now you can factory reset your own fucking phone. I'm gonna go wash my hand that you fucked!" Silvia stormed off and went to the top of the stairs.

Melissa looked down at her daughter. "Don't worry, I'll make a doctor's appointment for you tomorrow. Just to make sure you're okay."

Melissa held her daughter in her arms and kissed her on the head. "I love you, honey. It'll pass. It'll be okay," Melissa soothed Tiffany, running her hands through her hair as her daughter squirmed, still breathing deeply and clenching.

Silvia looked from the top of the stairs down at her mom holding her sister. She saw her sister squirming with her hand between her legs. She realized that Tiffany was cumming. She was cumming the whole time. 'Jesus fuck,' Silvia thought.

**

Talking Frankly

"How's Tiff?" Silvia asked her mom.

"She's resting. I think she's done for the night. We made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow with Dr. Lauren."

"Dr. Lauren, our gynecologist?" Silvia asked. "Are you sure that's the problem?"

"I don't know what the problem is," Melissa replied. "She said she had cramps. And maybe when you put the phone in her pants--and I'm not saying you meant to hurt her--but maybe it was hot and burned her. Those bits are sensitive."

"Um, I don't think she was injured," Silvia said. "Mom, she came on my hand while I was getting out her phone. Like, she had an orgasm. I saw it in her eyes when she was on top of me."

"What?" Melissa said dismissively. "That's nonsense. She was trembling when I was comforting her."

"Uh, no. I told you, she fucked my hand. She was still cumming," Silvia said. "She was cumming when you were holding her, and she came on my hand. I can tell. I know what pussy smells like, Mom. I have a personal frame of reference, you know. And my hand smells like Tiff's pussy. I'm telling you, she came all over my hand."

"Hey!" Melissa scolded. "There's no need to degrade your sister. You had your hand down her pants. That's all. Let's not take bold leaps."

"I'm telling you, Mom. Tiff came on my hand," Silvia said. "She started cumming right when the phone started going off. I didn't realize it at first, but it became clear once my hand was... you know, down there on her pussy."

"That's your sister. Be respectful!" Melissa said. After a pause, she showed a concerned look on her face and asked, "Do you think if that's true--the off chance that that's true--that it might be why she's been weird about her phone?"

"Could be," Silvia replied, shrugging her shoulders. "But she kept cumming even after it was done going off. She was cumming while you were holding her. I saw her. You should tell the doctor ahead of time. Maybe see what she thinks."

"I'll be there with her, in any case. And I'll tell the doctor beforehand. Do you know where the phone went to?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, I think it's still on the floor in the kitchen," Silvia said. "And, uh, you may want to grab a towel first, Mom, before touching it. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm sorry if I made things worse."

"Well, you should apologize to your sister. I don't think any of this is her fault. Goodnight, hon," Melissa said to her daughter.

"Goodnight, Mom," Silvia replied, going up the stairs.

Melissa walked over to the kitchen and picked up Tiffany's phone. The screen looked smeared and felt slippery. Melissa brought it to her nose. Silvia was right about the smell. Also like... Tiffany's bed sheets the other day. 'Well, I'm not going to judge my daughter's sex drive,' Melissa thought. 'But surely, she wasn't turned on because of her sister, and definitely not me. Right? Well, maybe there was a way to know for sure.'

**

The Examination

Tiffany sat on the examination table in a hospital medical gown. She finished the last of the series of questions from Dr. Lauren. She lied again and said that she had cramps. She said that's what caused the incident.

"You can come in now, Melissa." Dr. Lauren called.

Melissa entered the room. Her daughter was sitting up on the table, her hands pressed down on the waxy sanitation paper.

"And you're still fine with your mom being here?" Dr. Lauren asked. "She doesn't have to be. That only applies to minors, and even then I can bring in someone else."

"I think she's just worried. I don't think it can hurt," Tiffany replied.

She added in her mind, 'As long as she doesn't make me cum. But that's all.'

Dr. Lauren turned to Melissa, "You can just have a seat by Tiffany right here."

"Thanks," said Melissa as she sat down just behind her daughter. "There's a chance she may have been burned as well," Melissa said. "Her sister put her phone down her pants, and I think it might have been hot."

Tiffany started to protest as Dr. Lauren interrupted, "If Tiffany has any burns, we'll see them during the exam."

Dr. Lauren put on her gloves. "Okay, Tiffany. I need you to lift your feet up in these holsters." Tiffany took a breath and complied, bringing her legs up.

Dr. Lauren leaned forward looking at Tiffany's vagina. "Now I'm going to be touching around your vulva as part of the examination. Then I'll do the internal part of the exam. Okay?"

Tiffany nodded. She could feel Dr. Lauren's hands start to push around her labia. It felt a little strange but mechanical.

"I don't see any external burns," said Dr. Lauren.

"That's good," said Melissa. "I was so worried. I thought maybe it was hot when it was going off in her pants. And I think it made direct contact with her vagina and her sister may have pressed it against her really hard." Melissa turned to her daughter and grabbed her hand, "I just want you to be okay, sweetheart. You know I love you, baby."

"Um, Mom, I'm fine," Tiffany said, feeling a tingling starting between her legs.

Dr. Lauren noticed Tiffany's lips were now swollen. She was definitely starting to lubricate. She looked up at Tiffany. 'Were her eyes dilated now?' Dr. Lauren asked herself.

'Could the doctor notice?' Tiffany thought. 'Fuck, why did my mom have to touch me now and say she loved me; it felt like some kind of stupid activation code to my pussy. It sounds like the stupid phone.' Tiffany unmistakably felt herself getting more wet. Just thinking about it put her in a weird, horny positive feedback loop.

Melissa looked in her purse and prepared to get Tiffany's phone. She had to know. She had a text cued up that would make her phone go off when it was unlocked. 'How else am I supposed to figure out what's going on with my daughter?' Melissa thought. 'It would be okay if, if she was cumming. Weird, but okay. I could get her a therapist and figure it out. But she surely isn't going to tell me. There's no other way,' Melissa concluded to herself.

"Okay," said Dr. Lauren. "I'm going to start with the internal exam, Tiffany. I'm just going to insert a couple of my fingers inside you so I can feel around, okay?"

Tiffany nodded.

"Um, doctor," said Melissa. "Don't you need to add lubrication or something?"

Dr. Lauren paused and started to respond, "Sometimes the vagina is naturally lubricated enough. I think she'll be fine. She's lubricated enough already." Dr. Lauren's internal dialogue was a bit different. She thought, 'She's so drenched my finger is going to have no trouble sliding right in.'