Tiffany's Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Not sure why Tiff has to monopolize all the orgasms in the house,' Silvia thought as she leaned against the bathroom door. She started moving her clit in circles. 'I look so fucking hot in the mirror,' she thought. She enjoyed seeing the look of pleasure on her own face. She began to make her own erotic background noise to overlap with Tiffany's.

Melissa woke to the sound of light moans coming from the other side of the shared bathroom wall. 'Is that what I think it is?' Melissa thought. She tried to ignore it, but the more she focused on ignoring it the more she could imagine the motions that made the noise. 'Was that Tiffany in there? I can't tell her to keep it down, can I?' she thought.

Melissa got out of bed. She slept naked but put on a long shirt to go into the hall. Walking up to the bathroom door, she could hear the noises pick up. They sounded wet and rhythmic. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she heard on the other side of the door.

"Tiffany?" Melissa inquired as she knocked.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh. Www whaat, Mm Mom?" Silvia panted, mid-orgasm, still fucking herself with her fingers.

"I thought you were Tiffany. I'm sorry. Are you okay?" asked Melissa.

"Yy, yeah, I'm fine, Mom. I'll be out in a ss... sec." She continued to squeeze, her fingers still in her pussy. She could feel the aftershocks from her orgasm hitting her.

Silvia took some deep breaths to recover and opened the door. "All yours!" she said as she made a direct line to her room, not waiting for her mom to respond. As Melissa shifted her attention down the hall, she could hear Tiffany pleasuring herself. They were both getting themselves off.

Melissa went back to her room, pulled off her shirt and revealing her breasts along with her bare ass and pussy. She found her way under the covers. Now that she knew it was there, the moans down the hall were unmistakable. She realized that she had interrupted Silvia's orgasm. Well, technically she didn't interrupt it. She had become a part of it, she supposed.

Melissa didn't think she could fall back asleep with all the nighttime noises. She wondered whether Silvia was starting up again herself or if it was just Tiffany now. Images of her daughters kept climbing in her head.

Finally, Melissa touched herself. Desperate, she let the images of her daughters stay. Listening closely, she could hear Tiffany getting closer to climax. Silvia joined in. Melissa could feel her own pressure building up. She made circles around her clit as fast as she could. Her upper body lifted as she came, gasping and sweating. "Uuuuuhh!" Melissa groaned, unsuccessfully trying to muffle her orgasm. She could hear her daughters cumming right alongside her.

**

A Breakthrough

The next day, the session started better. Tiffany agreed to have her legs tied up so that she couldn't squeeze her thighs together or walk up the bed again. Dr. Lyna triggered the phone while Melissa and Silvia did their end. All of them watched as Tiffany soaked through her panties onto the bed, but there was no orgasm. Tiffany's pussy humped the air in frustration and to no avail. The session went on for two hours before Tiffany began to calm down.

"How are you doing, Tiffany?" Dr. Lyna asked.

"Like I've had my clit teased for the past two hours!" Tiffany yelled. "You have no idea how hard this is for me. Imagine being forced to uncontrollably edge on the verge of orgasm and not be able to see the other side. Fuck, this is hard."

"You're doing great though," said Dr. Lyna, patiently.

Silvia stared at her sister, watching her hips thrust upward. She thought, 'That is a fucking pussy with a mission.'

Dr. Lyna focused her attention on everyone. "Okay, now we're just going to introduce a neutral stimulus to allow for some time to pass. You all can pick out one of the candidate movies and watch it together. After it's over, you can remove the straps from Tiffany's wrists. No talking during the movie. I'll see you all at the next appointment. There's no need for me to stay here adding to your bill."

The movie was uneventful, just as Dr. Lyna hoped.

**

Recovery

And so the following sessions were uneventful as well. They repeated it six more times with each having broader spacing. At $300 an hour for home visits, it was expensive. But Melissa was glad to have her daughter back. And Tiffany was happy to have more control and focus. Silvia even began to tease her sister again.

After college, Silvia eventually moved out, finding a job and staying there long enough to get on her feet. Tiffany left next following her own graduation. She'd find herself starting graduate school out of state.

While Melissa had the house to herself, her daughters would still come visit on holidays and special occasions. Every once and awhile, however, Melissa would hear faint moans coming down the hall. The moans would come from both her daughters. Melissa would listen in while rubbing her clit. Maybe her daughters noticed each other. Maybe they even noticed the sound of their own mom fingering herself. But maybe they didn't. In any case, just like before, a small adventure wouldn't hurt.

"Who would ever know?" Melissa would think, timing her orgasm so that she came in unison with her daughters. If Tiffany only knew how much Mom had lightened up.