Tiffany's Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa reached into her purse and got Tiffany's phone ready to unlock.

"Okay, Tiffany," Dr. Lauren said as she easily slid her fingers into her vagina. Tiffany kept hearing her mom tell her she loved her and was starting to see her sister's face as she came on top of her. "Tiffany, I'm going to need you to bear down for me." Tiffany squeezed down hard on Dr. Lauren's fingers.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tiffany already knew what was going to happen as she heard her mother's voice saying she loved her. As Tiffany started to cum, she could feel every bit of Dr. Lauren's fingers inside her. She grabbed her mom's arm. Tiffany couldn't help but think something felt maybe a little different this time.

Dr. Lauren could hear the phone go off as Tiffany squeezed her gloved fingers. 'Damn, this girl has a strong vagina,' thought Dr. Lauren. She tried to move her fingers, but they were tight insider her. She tried to adjust her fingers upward and pressed against the ridges inside the frontal wall of Tiffany's vagina. Dr. Lauren then heard a mix of a moan and gasp coming from Tiffany. 'Is she, is she doing what I think she is?' Dr. Lauren asked herself.

Dr. Lauren quickly started to use her thumb to try to pull her fingers out, accidentally leveraging it against Tiffany's clit. She quickly shook her hand back and forth. That was a mistake.

Melissa was stunned. She looked at her daughter. Tiffany's mouth was open, her hand squeezing her mother's arm and her hips bucking forward. Her daughter was cumming. Suddenly, from beneath Tiffany's gown, what looked like a squirt of water shot into Dr. Lauren's face.

Dr. Lauren gasped as Tiffany squirted on her face, the doctor's fingers finally out of Tiffany's vagina. Tiffany's cum ran down Dr. Lauren's right eyelid and into her open mouth. She could taste Tiffany. The vision in her right eye blurred. Dr. Lauren watched Tiffany who now appeared to buckle over.

'Were her hands under her gown?' Dr. Lauren thought she saw some of Tiffany's cum drip down the side of the examination table. 'Holy fuck,' thought Dr. Lauren. 'She just came in my face. I can't believe she came on my face. She squirted on me.' She looked at Tiffany through her left eye. 'Is... Is she still cumming?'

Dr. Lauren stood up, taking her gloves off, her right eye now closed. "I'm I'm sorry, but I have to end the procedure. I'll be back after you, you recover," Dr. Lauren said as she darted out of the room, wiping Tiffany's cum off her face with her sleeve.

Melissa was shocked. Tiffany continued her death grip on her mother's arm. When Melissa looked down, she saw her daughter's hand was buried under her hospital gown. Her expression told her she was in the middle of another orgasm.

**

Home Visit

The next week was as awkward as one could imagine. Tiffany said little to her sister and mom. She barely left her room. Melissa and Silvia began to worry.

On Saturday morning, Tiffany found a note under her door:

"Honey, I didn't want to wake you, and I know you've been under a lot of stress. We've made an appointment with a psychologist, and she wants to make a home visit. She'll be here today in the afternoon at 3 p.m. We're all hoping for the best.

Love, Mom"

Tiffany put down the note. 'I guess at this point it can't hurt,' Tiffany thought. 'What else was there?'

Tiffany passed the time with her books. When she heard a knock at her door, it was 3 o'clock.

"Honey, I'm opening the door. The psychologist is here and wants to talk with you first," said Melissa.

In walked a cute spectacled woman with blond hair. She looked around the room and reached her hand out to Tiffany. "Hi, Tiffany. I'm Dr. Lyna. I'll be working with you today."

"Hi Dr. Lyna," said Tiffany, quietly.

As Dr. Lyna introduced herself, Melissa waved and shut the door leaving Tiffany alone with the doctor.

"Tiffany, if it's okay with you, do you mind if I tell you what I do? Why I'm here?" Dr. Lyna asked.

"Sure," Tiffany replied softly.

"I'm a cognitive behavioral therapist. I have a focus on family therapy as well as on issues around sex. I help people with thoughts and behaviors that they want to change. I want to help you get back on track to feeling comfortable. Does that sound like something you'd like help with?" asked Dr. Lyna.

"Yeah, I'd be open to that. This, this problem is hard for me," Tiffany said.

"We all face hard problems. And it's okay that you're getting help. We can all use a hand sometimes." Dr. Lyna sat on the bed as she focused her eyes on Tiffany. "Tiffany, your mom and sister have shared a bit with me about your strong responses to them and recordings of them. Do you think you could you tell me about when this started?"

Tiffany paused for a moment, gathering her courage and thoughts. "It started when I, uh... bought this toy. It's called a Seductress. I haven't been able to really orgasm until, until this toy. I was always overstimulated, my clit, that is, so quickly. But this was different somehow. It just. It just got me there. Like, I could finally cum."

Dr. Lyna sat at the bed and continued to listen to Tiffany. She nodded to Tiffany, signaling for her to carry on.

"And so, there's also this ringtone app my sister installed. It plays their recorded voice whenever they text. And sometimes, apparently, even when they don't text." Tiffany continued, "It went off the first time I used the toy. I had struggled so much to just find a sexual release, to actually cum. And here I am. I'm right on the edge." Tiffany gesticulated dramatically at this point. "And then I hear the voices of my sister and mom from my phone JUST BEFORE I have this amazing fucking orgasm."

Tiffany shook her head and continued. "I felt weird about it, you know cumming thinking about Mom and Sis. But I never really came like that before. It was amazing! I just wanted to cum again. And I did. Later that same day, actually. And the same thing happened. That app went off right before I'm doubled over in this amazing orgasm. And so I've got Mom and Sis in my head again right before I cum."

Dr. Lyna waited for Tiffany to continue.

"But then, then it got really strange," Tiffany pointed at the doctor who focused on her words. "That second time, or uh, session I came with the toy, right after I came the first time. Hearing my mom's voice from the app was enough to make me cum. I didn't even have the toy on my, on my clit. Though, I, I guess I sorta helped it along with my hand. I guess that part's a bit weird."

"It's not my role to say what's weird or isn't," Dr. Lyna responded. "It does sound like you're aware of the pairing. Did you pick that up, the conditioning idea, from your psychology book over there?" Dr. Lyna pointed.

"Yeah," Tiffany said. "I learned about operant conditioning recently. I even asked for advice about behavior extinction from my professor. I called her during office hours from my room here and my mom came in, kissed me, and said she loved me. It felt just like from the recording, like a trigger. And..."

Tiffany paused and looked at the floor.

"I, I felt this overwhelming urge to cum again right after Mom said that. It was like a trigger at that point. I was already worked up thinking about everything, and it got me so close. I hadn't even finished the call with my professor and, and I had my hand down my pants. I made myself cum. I was technically still talking with her, my professor, I guess. I used to get so overly sensitive so quickly. But with these triggers I just get so close it doesn't matter. It doesn't take much extra stimulation to cum when I'm so close. So, so I came."

Dr. Lyna waited for Tiffany's head to raise. "It sounds like in each of these events you still had to include manual stimulation. Is that the case?" Dr. Lyna asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I think so," Tiffany said.

"Was there also manual stimulation at the dinner table when your sister dropped your phone in your panties?" Dr. Lyna asked.

"Um, I could feel the vibration." Tiffany said. "And, I could feel my sister's hand on my puss... or, uh, vagina."

"You can say whatever words you feel comfortable with," said Dr. Lyna.

Tiffany continued, finding herself getting turned on telling her story and enjoying saying the word "pussy" in front of the doctor. "Yeah, I could feel my sister's hand on my pussy. Like, it pressed against my lips and my clit. And the phone was pressing against me too. I could feel all the pressure. And like, it was rubbing. Grinding on me."

Tiffany thought about her sister's hand touching her pussy. She found her wetness getting more pronounced.

Dr. Lyna looked at Tiffany and noticed her squirming. "Tiffany?"

"Yeah?" she responded.

"Are you getting those sexual responses now?" Dr. Lyna asked.

Tiffany's face went red. "Uh, uh.... I mean, I'm not doing anything. It, uh. Thinking about it. It just makes me. You know. It just makes me ww wet. But I'm not doing anything. Yy you can see I'm not," Tiffany stuttered defensively.

"I'm not accusing you of anything, Tiffany," Dr. Lyna said. "There's no right or wrong answer. I just wanted to understand where things are now."

"Ffine, my pussy is fucking wet. And I'm nn nervous and anxious. That's where things are now," Tiffany said with some frustration in her voice. She wanted to dig a hole for herself. And maybe quickly make herself cum while she was down there.

"It sounds like you're telling me that this is upsetting, Tiffany," Dr Lyna affirmed. "That's completely understandable."

Dr. Lyna squared her body up to Tiffany "This is a challenging situation," she said. "The pairing going on here is extremely strong. And it's exaggerated by having taken effect in this room and having pairings directly with your mom and sister outside of just their voices on your phone."

Dr. Lyna paused before speaking. "I've been thinking about this, given what your mom and sister have told me and given what you've just told me. I have an idea. But it's likely to be uncomfortable in the beginning. I've already shared the idea with your mom and sister. After some discussion, they've agreed to it. Would you be open to hearing what I'm thinking?"

Dr. Lyna explained her idea to Tiffany. Tiffany thought it sounded incredibly embarrassing, but she understood the logic. She thought it could work.

Tiffany also thought it sounded hot.

The thought of the session Dr. Lyna described turned her on. It made her incredibly horny just thinking about it. That night, Tiffany used the Seductress while thinking about her next session. She made herself cum over fifteen times in half an hour before passing out from exhaustion. Though she would lose count at six.

**

The Experiment

"Okay, we're all here," Dr. Lyna announced. She was in a business skirt while Melissa and Silvia were dressed in casual tops and pants.

Tiffany was on the bed in her panties. She wore a tight shirt with no bra. This was purposeful. Dr. Lyna said that while Tiffany should be clothed, she also needed to be able to visually track arousal. There was already a wet spot on her panties, but she was holding her legs together with her arms in a fetal-like sitting position to make it less apparent. That was also helping to hide her hard nipples.

"Tiffany, like we talked about, we're going to tie your hands," Dr. Lyna said. "Now, if you feel any discomfort, you just let us know. And if you want us to untie you at any time, you let us know as well. This is only to keep you from reflexively touching yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yeah," Tiffany said.

"And we have your permission?" Dr. Lyna asked.

"You do," Tiffany said.

"Go ahead," Dr. Lyna said, gesturing Melissa and Silvia with the velcro straps.

Melissa and Silvia placed the straps on the bedposts and Tiffany's wrists. Adjusting the straps, Melissa saw how hard Tiffany's nipples were as she moved her hands. She tried to rationalize Tiffany's hard nipples in her head to the room being a little chilly and her lack of clothing.

They then attached the rope to the straps. Her wrists were restrained so that could move her arms but not bring them down to her waist. Silvia looked down to see Tiffany's panties getting wet. She didn't even try to write it off in her head. It was awkward to admit, but she knew her sister was horny as fuck right now.

"Do you feel any discomfort, Tiffany? Any circulation issues or anything?" Dr. Lyna asked.

"I feel fine. No pain or anything," Tiffany said, already starting to squirm with her legs.

"Okay," said Dr. Lyna. "We're going to begin. Go ahead."

Melissa pulled out Tiffany's phone and unlocked it. Tiffany's panties were already soaked before anyone heard anything. She let her legs relax, separated, her only limbs not strapped down. She knew everyone could see how wet she was.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Siren calls of Tiffany's mom and sister filled Tiffany's ears. She began to buckle, squeezing her thighs together, and started to gasp. Tiffany could feel herself getting close.

"Now each of you go up to her and do what we talked about," said Dr. Lyna.

Melissa walked up to her daughter and said, "I love you, honey" and kissed her on the lips. Tiffany started kissing back hungrily as Melissa pulled away.

"My turn now?" Silvia asked reluctantly. She looked down, awkwardly fixated on her sister's wet panties. Dr. Lyna nodded and Silvia put her hand on Tiffany's hip. "I'm your sexxy sister, bitch," Silvia said and swatted her sister hard on her left ass cheek.

Tiffany was already close to cumming and had her legs squeezed together. The pressure from her own thighs and Silvia smacking her ass, put her on the edge. Tiffany could feel herself right on the brim and started to moan. She started to walk her feet up towards the headboard.

Silvia looked at Dr. Lyna. "So, uh, are we just supposed to get my sister off? Because I think that's all we're doing here."

Dr. Lyna turned to Silvia and responded, "The stimulus pairings are strong, and yes, as I said might happen, she'll get turned on initially. The key is to separate any direct physical stimulus to her genitals from the auditory stimulus of your voices. And that may take a number of trials before we can sufficiently separate them. I don't know exactly how long that will take. You see..." Dr. Lyna continued.

Tiffany was getting close to orgasm just from squeezing her thighs. She NEEDED to touch herself. She walked her feet clockwise. She maneuvered herself further, her left bicep now across her face. Her hips scooted toward the bedpost securing her right wrist. She noticed her hips hovered by her right hand as she swing her right foot under her right arm and placed it on the headboard. She was now completely spun around facing the right bedpost. Tiffany looked over to see her sister and mom focused on the doctor's words. With her new position, she took her hand between her legs and slid her fingers in her pussy. They went in easily.

Silvia was the first to hear it. It was a wet rhythmic sound. She knew what it was. She made the sound herself whenever she thought everyone else was sleeping. Silvia looked over and caught her sister's eyes. Tiffany was looking right at her. She had two fingers quickly going in and out of her pussy as fast as she could make them go. Her thumb kept hitting against her clit each time her fingers went inside. She was clearly trying to cum. That wasn't the kind of fingering you do to get yourself warmed up.

"Um, is that the kind of physical stimulus you were wanting to avoid?" Silvia asked, pointing to Tiffany who bucked her hips up into an orgasm.

Tiffany screamed in pleasure, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh! fffuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

"Fuck me," said Dr. Lyna in a panic.

Melissa looked at Dr. Lyna, "Hey, what's going on? What are you doing here?"

"What? I didn't know! She wasn't supposed to spin herself around like that," Dr. Lyna exclaimed as Tiffany belted out another orgasm.

Dr. Lyna closed her eyes and tried to focus. This was challenging to do with Tiffany's orgasms stumbling over another. "Fuuuck!" Tiffany cried. Dr. Lyna started to notice the scent of Tiffany's pussy.

"Okay," Dr. Lyna said. "We're just going to call a mulligan on this one. I'll take off her straps and we'll try again tomorrow. Just don't make eye contact or touch her as we leave. We don't want to make it worse."

Dr. Lyna walked toward the headboard and began to manipulate the straps tied to the bedposts. Tiffany watched, continuing to furiously masturbate towards another orgasm. The sheets around her were wet now. Dr. Lyna detached the strap from the bedpost connecting Tiffany's right wrist. Tiffany used her freed right hand to detach the strap on her left wrist. She used her now available left hand to finger herself while her right hand focused on her clit. As Dr. Lyna closed the door, she heard Tiffany scream as she reached yet another orgasm.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the same time!" Dr. Lyna yelled to Melissa as she went downstairs to the door. "I'm sorry about today! Tomorrow will go better!" she said as she shut the front door behind her.

Silvia and Melissa looked at each other in the hallway.

"Hey, Mom," said Silvia, speaking over the orgasms of her sister in the background. "Do you want to maybe go take a walk with me while horndog in there finishes herself off?"

Melissa paused, thinking about whether to ask Silvia to be nicer to her sister. It wasn't worth it. "Sure, we can do that," Melissa replied. They heard Tiffany cum again as they closed the front door.

**

A Late Night

Their walk was quiet and long enough to get the feeling that well over an hour or two had passed. When they came back. The house was quiet. The sound of orgasms had halted for the moment. Melissa saw that there was a bowl of leftovers in the sink. It looked like Tiffany had eaten and gone back to her room.

The house stayed quiet through the evening by the time Melissa and Silvia went to bed. At 11:30 p.m., however, Silvia started to hear sounds on the other side of the wall that she shared with her sister.

Silvia began to hear clear moans on the other side of the wall. She could make out her sister swearing in a muffled voice. "God damnit, is she fucking herself again?" Silvia asked out loud.

Silvia got out of bed and walked out her door to the hallway in her bra and panties. She walked over to her sister's door and waited for a moment. "AAaaaah FFFfuuuuuccck mmmmeeeeeeee," Tiffany cried in an almost painfully hard orgasm.

"God damn, sis," Silvia muttered as she walked away in shock from the door. She didn't know whether to be annoyed or impressed. 'Maybe I'd be a weirdo too if I could make myself cum that hard,' Silvia thought to herself.

Silvia walked down the hall to the bathroom next to her mom's bedroom. She closed the door and splashed some water on her face. She shook her head and mumbled to herself, "Jesus Christ, this house is going fucking mad."

Looking up at herself in the mirror, Silvia saw the beads of water running down her chest. 'I sure do look hot in this outfit,' she thought. 'A shame my sister's the only one getting fucked around here, and she's doing it all herself.' Her sister's groans were still clearly audible if she listened for them.

'Certainly not getting to bed soon,' Silvia thought to herself with her hands on her hips, looking at herself in the mirror. Even her panties fit her well. 'Wait,' she thought, looking closer at herself in the mirror. 'Are my panties wet? Maybe the water just ran down them.'

It wasn't water.

Silvia took her hand down her panties and checked her pussy with her fingers. 'Fuck, I'm wet,' she thought. 'I didn't even notice it. Even my clit is fucking swollen. God damn. Sis is contagious.'

Silvia looked down at her wet pussy, parted her panties to the side, and looked at herself in the mirror. Her lips were puffy and her clit engorged. She softly flicked around her clit, kind of playing with it, almost wanting to see how it would respond. She knew though. Her sister chimed in providing faint, erotic background noise. It was turning her on. Silvia fondled her nipples until they got hard.