All Comments on 'Tiger by the Tail'

by EgmontGrigor2020

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HUH?

By the end of page I wondered where this tale was going. When I got to the end I had to ask myself where it went and why. I didn't have a good answer for those questions. The dialogue seemed stilted and vague at times and the business posturing seemed only remotely related to the relationship part of the story. Don't feel right rating it higher than a 3.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where the rest of the story?

This felt like it should have been chapter 1 of 3 up until page 4 and 5. You went from building a relationship to "Problem solved" and "living happy ever after". No mention of the weekend helping his aunt and uncle only of introducing the idea. Really was expecting to see some dialog about how Jenni and Harris worked together to solve some as yet to be introduced problems and building their relationship into something believable. Anyway, felt the ending popped up way too soon for what its worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???

Great story, however I am puzzled by the end. The story covered about a week of courtship, then boom, they’re engaged. The end. We want details! What led up to the proposal? Who proposed? They had great chemistry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Hopefully there's more to come with this story,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous