Tiger Pussy. My Ex-Wife

Story Info
Tatiana. A Russian rip-your-back-off Tigress.
1.6k words
4.42
6.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
991 Followers

I fucking hated my ex-wife, Tatiana. What a bitch! Why did I ever order a Russian bride? Then I remembered the crazy hot twisted sex.

Oh yes, I used to call her Tiger Pussy.

As per our custody agreement, I returned our toddler son by noon. When I walked in, Tatiana was still in her see-thru nightie, brushing her blonde hair. As soon as she saw me, Tati tossed the brush and yelled about money.

"Can I put him in bed first?"

"Sure Andre. Yes. Take him upstairs." She pointed upstairs with her middle finger.

When I came back, Tatiana handed me a coffee cup of raf coffee and sat on the sofa to talk about money. She was nice, then bitchy, then nice, then bitchy--then angry and screaming!

The Good cop, Bad cunt routine.

"Tati, you can't just sit there and scream at me." I decided to piss her off. "Look Tati. I'll only talk to you if you're naked. Completely. Whore naked."

Her teeth clenched as she threw her coffee at my face. "Fuck you, asshole of dog!"

I laughed at her words and sat there watching her rant, with a cigarette dangling in her lips and ashes dropping into her titty cleavage. Tatiana always had that nice/nasty look. She kept checking her cell phone as she ranted about money.

I wanted to smash the phone in her face.

But while she bitched her legs spread a bit...then a bit more... and under her nightie I saw her golden vee of Russian fur. Nice. My mind recalled all the times we screwed on the sofa. Tatiana loved sofa sex, and the woman was a fucking tigress.

Tiger Pussy would hump my prick so hard I had to grip her tits to hang on. She'd grab me with her legs, clawing my back and we'd bang away until the baby cried. Good times.

Still bitching about money, Tatiana glanced up from her phone. "Oh, fucking goddam! You not even listening. Andre are you looking at my cunt?" She noticed my lump.

"YOU'RE FUCKING HORNY, AREN'T YOU?"

I smiled and shrugged. "Tati, you're sitting where I used to... um, pound away at your steaming hot pussy." She blushed burning red. "Tati, remember that time we humped so hard the leg broke off and we fell on the floor."

"Yes, and your big boner slammed bottom of my pussy."

"Ha! Tati, you shrieked in orgasm, twice... The neighbors called the police."

"Ha. Good times yes." Tatiana slowly touched my lump. "Still want to see me naked? Maybe you want some of my hot and nasty... pussy. Yes Andre?"

My brain said no, but my dick said FUCK YES. "Sure, I'm up for some Tiger Pussy."

Tatiana loved that name, and her green eyes flashed. Tossing her phone, she smashed the cigarette out in her hand, and we ripped each other's clothes off! Naked in seconds. My prick stuck out, pointing at my ex.

Tatiana grinned. "Oh, it still remember me."

My ex-wife turned into Tiger Pussy. She pounced on me, gripping me in her claws as we locked in a smoky kiss, and fell back onto the sofa. But her nails scratched my back and the bitch bit my mouth.!

Dammit! I pulled away tasting blood on my lips. She fucking smiled. "I still bite good, yes?"

"Yes bitch! I know what'll tame your twat." I shoved her back on the sofa and went down between her obscenely splayed legs. Blonde pubes framed her fiery pink slit.

I delved into her succulent peach, tongue-fucking the cunt!

"Oh shit. Shit." She gripped my head by my hair, pulling it. I teased her clit with tongue feeling it swell, and then I kissed up her belly to her swollen tits. "No, keep licking my hole."

Tatiana tried to push my face back to her horny pussy. But I laughed and bit her bullet nipple. Fuck! Her green eyes turned red!

She pushed me on the floor and forced her pussy folds on my face. But I wanted some head too. Tati relented and sucked on my prick. I licked her hairy snatch, and we had sixty-nine sex, right there on the floor.

Like the old days. But now I wanted her pussy, so I rolled Tatiana over, face down to the floor.

She knew the position. I straddled her round ass, letting my cock rub her pussy crack. Pinning her hands to the floor, I kissed gently all over her back with little erotic kisses.

She squirmed. "Just put fat dick in me!"

I slid my cock up along her blonde fur, letting it tickle her slit. Tatiana wiggled, trying to push her pussy onto my cock. I let her try.

"Fucking put it in already!"

I pressed my cock head in a little, moving it around in her succulent pussy lips. Tatiana looked over her shoulder, growling. "Okay Tati." I laughed and plunged into her gripping hole.

Tatiana still had a tight wet snatch for me to screw... warm and juicy, and her pussy muscles gripped my prick. "Damn your cock, fuck me hard Andre!"

She tried to bite my ear.

I slapped her butt and slid my stiff prick in and out of her, pumping her tight tunnel. She lay face flat to the floor, panting with every stroke. My cock pressed deeper, hammering her G-spot. Tatiana squirmed and moaned like a trapped cat.

"Oh yes, finally you can fuck!"

I went faster and faster. With Tati's hot cunt massaging my cock like pink heaven. She humped back, meeting my fuck thrusts as I went deeper, pumping her pussy like a piston.

With a grunt, I sprayed her soaking cunt with my cum. With a gasp, I lurched and heard her scream, "Ohhh YESSS!" And my cock strangled by the grip of her pussy walls, squeezing every drop of sperm. I collapsed on her back.

She whispered, "Was good, yes Andre?'"

"Yes, and I'm still bone hard." My swollen cock twitched inside her hole.

"Again Andre?" It twitched again and she smiled. Then I pulled out of her. "You bastard!" She turned around, staring at my shiny boner glistening with pussy juice.

Her phone vibrated, and Tati bent over the sofa to grab it. I shuffled over behind her nudging my cock nudged into her sticky folds. Reaching under, my hands gripped her great boobs

"Mmm," she hummed, still looking at her phone.

My prick pushed back inside her fuck-hole. It took a few strokes, but once inside I felt her wet and juicy twat. She whispered, "Sloppy seconds, yes?"

Yes." I thrust in and out of her, almost all the way out and right back in, to the hilt. I held onto her hips as I worked up a rhythm. She dropped her phone and gripped the sofa as I went faster and faster, pumping her hard

"Is that all you got, boy?" She shouted into the sofa. I went faster, harder. I wanted to fuck the bitch out of her! But the more I gave, the more she snarled. "You fuck like sissy boy."

Anger got us both aroused.

"Hey bitch. Is this how you fucked your cousin, Sergei?" Sergei was her first boyfriend. Now she hated him. "And you liked it when his friends held you down and took turns, shoving their cocks up your ass? Didn't you slut?"

Tatiana bucked like a bronco below me. I pulled her hair, pounding her pussy faster. She quivered. "You... you asshole...AHHH... I'm cumming... I'm Cumming!"

Tati collapsed, still bent over the sofa. And her naked butt hole was an invitation I couldn't resist. My ex knew better than to flaunt her sweet ass.

My ex groaned like the old days when my cock pushed into her asshole. "Oh you dog." But she didn't resist. My fuck stick eased in slowly, and she panted and squealed, maybe with pain, maybe with pleasure.

I didn't care.

Impaling her ass, my prick pumped faster. I grabbed her hips and pounded that sweet asshole. I whispered in her ear, "Tati, your ass is so tight."

"Fuck you. Hurry and make cum!" But Tatiana must've enjoyed it because she cursed with passion the harder I fucked. My prick swelled and screwed even faster, hammering her butthole.

It felt good fucking Tatiana's beautifully formed ass. It also felt good to hear her squeal.

My prick shoved in balls deep. And with a grunt, I spewed— one, two, three, four spurts of gooey cum jammed up her anal canal.

I slowly pulled out. Tati lay splayed face down, panting into the sofa. Her reamed out asshole glossy with my cum. I felt so proud.

If I could just screw her ass all day long, we'd have the perfect relationship.

Tatianna didn't look at me as she jumped up and rush to the bathroom. I followed, washing my dick in the sink, and watching her pee and wipe her ass. We went back to the living room.

I dressed. Tatiana sat naked on the sofa, her entire body radiant with that after-sex glow. She lit a cigarette, staring at me as she massaged her plump tits.

.

"Um, did you like it Tati?" I whispered, getting ready to duck.

"Yes Andre," she smiled with an evil glint in her green eyes. "I like it much."

"Me too, it was nice."

"Nice? You fuck my pussy and ass like dog, and it was NICE?"

"I mean the sex was great. You were great!"

"Great, yes I was. So you stay for dinner then!" She stood up, rubbing her hairy crotch. "But maybe first I shave. I know you like it shiny bald." Then I make us meat-bulls."

"You mean meat-balls. But I have to go." I tried to stand up. Tati shoved me down. "Don't rush your horses."

"Andre, you can't just fuck a tiger and leave." She yanked down my pants and mounted me, rubbing her silky pussy folds against my prick until it was stiff.

"Tonight Tiger Pussy fuck you like real tiger, maybe fuck you to death. Yes Andre?"e?"


KimKim5
KimKim5
991 Followers