Tight Black Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His massive cock pumped violently as he moved slightly, raggedly inside her, and as she came, her vagina tightened around him and she could literally feel every single pulse as his organ pumped the semen from his swollen balls outside her pussy lips, up the long shaft and exploding out of the end of his hard, bulbous glans. As his cock bulged and pumped inside her, gush after gush of spunk spurted inside her, giving her a lovely warm feeling.

"Ummmmmm, your cum feels so warm inside me" she said.

He was so fucking big!! She loved the feeling of having a man orgasm inside her, the wonderful pumping of his cock, the warmth of his semen as it spread inside her vagina. But this time he was so big and his ejaculation seemed to go on forever, his cock pumping his seed into her, with every throb she felt she knew he was sending more and more of his semen into her body. Some of it started to spill out and run out of her pussy lips and down her thighs. He was still inside her as he started to calm down, catching his breath, kissing her back. She felt so fucked, so full of his cum.

Once he caught his breath, he reached up and squeezed her body. Then, he slowly pulled his cock out of her vagina. The head came out with an audible popping sound. His cock was still big but not as erect anymore. It was covered in both of their juices, which dripped down onto the floor. Then he saw flood of white cum running out of her pussy lips and down her legs. The whole room smelled of sex.

She stood up and looked down. She could see his sticky white spunk flooding out of her pussy and down her legs onto the floor. Most of it was still sloshing around inside her, however. Wow there was a lot of cum.

"How much did you cum?" she said. "There is so much cum!" She pulled up her panties to try to catch the flood of spunk, soaking them instantly with their collective juices.

12