Tight Black Dress Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of her pussy wrapped around his penis felt incredible. She was tight and soft and wet, and her cunt yielded as he thrust his whole length into her body. His balls hit her buttocks as he felt the end of his cock bump against the end of her vagina. She groaned in his ear and her nipples were hard against his chest. He leant on his hands and lifted up, withdrawing almost entirely from her vagina. She looked down his body and then looked back up into his eyes. He fixed on her gorgeous eyes again and dropped his weight down onto her, plunging his penis back into her body. She yelped with pleasure.

He was gently starting to fuck her, withdrawing slowly and holding the bulbous end of his cock just inside her body. She looked down and could see the thick pole of muscle joining their bodies, end buried inside her. Then he fixed his eyes on her again and dropped his body down on her and she felt his solid cock drive up into her vagina, plowing past her G-Spot to reach her cervix. The lust grew in her body, she needed him to fuck her hard now, to drive his big thick cock in and out of her, to take her over the edge again. Then she wanted to feel him pump her full of his cum!

"Fuck me Nick" she breathed in his ear. "Please fuck me hard with your big cock".

He leant down over her and angled his hips and then started to move faster, pumping his cock back and forwards, in and out of her velvety warm channel. Right away he knew he was hitting her G-Spot as she started to moan and her legs drew up, pushing against his buttocks. Lust took over and he drilled his cock in and out of her, nailing her into the bed. His entire being was now focused on the pleasurable feeling at the end of his penis as her vaginal walls gripped his thrusting organ. He was never going to be able to pull out of her now, it just felt so good, and he knew he was going to fuck her until he reached his orgasm. He was going to pump so much cum into her.

His cock felt so good plowing in and out of her body and she hoped he could keep going so she could get to her orgasm. His thick bulging glans was driving against her G-Spot as he pumped in and out. His balls were slapping against her buttocks and suddenly she thought about the time in his office where he had fucked her. She remembered what his cock had felt like right before he came, and the memory excited her. She grabbed her breast and tweaked her nipple. She was getting close now. His big circumcised cock hit her G-Spot again and again and she felt the pleasure race through her crotch and then as she squeezed her nipple, her orgasm hit. Lights flashed in her brain and she caught her breath as her orgasm roared through her body like a tidal wave. She screamed with pleasure. She knew her pussy was clenching around his shaft as her body tried to get him to spill his seed inside her. His cock felt huge in her cunt, she could feel every ripple and ridge of his massive organ.

As he fucked her, he felt her get closer and closer and then she screamed so loud that he thought people would be banging on the hotel door. Her cunt clamped around his cock so tightly he could barely move as her body convulsed with her orgasm. He was feeling the familiar tingling at the base of his spine and he knew he couldn't hold back for very much longer. Her pussy juices flowed, making her vagina slicker and he was able to continue to pound his cock into her. It had been at least a week since he had cum and his sperm was boiling up inside his balls. He was getting closer and closer to his orgasm and his whole penis felt impossibly huge. His balls tightened up at the base of his cock. He felt the building pleasure at the end of his penis, and the draining sensation in his thighs. His glans felt so big, and he felt that fullness at the tip, the need to release. He knew he wasn't going to be able to pull out now and as his testicles contracted, releasing a heavy load of sperm, the velvety warmth of her vagina triggered the start of his orgasm. As he felt the immense pleasure at the end of his penis, he felt his semen run up the length of his shaft. "Oh God" he groaned.

She felt his thrusts become more urgent and his cock was so hard, rock solid and huge inside her. She knew he was close and drove her heels against his buttocks to keep him inside her. His breath grew ragged, and his bulging penis grew even bigger inside her, the massive bulbous head plowing against her G-Spot as he thrust again and then he groaned with pleasure. She felt his thrusting cock throb violently in her cunt and he cried out, almost a roar: "Fuck, Katie!!" The thick end was solid up against her cervix and every inch of his massive, circumcised cock was throbbing violently, pulsing, pumping. She knew it was happening, he was spurting his cum, his sperm, right up against her cervix and then she felt the crawly wetness inside her vagina.

When he went over the edge it felt like his cock was going to burst inside her and then his spunk rocketed up from his balls and spurted violently out of the end of his glans. The first spurt felt like his entire life force left his body. The feeling was immense, his heart pounded in his chest as his body convulsed and then it felt like he was spurting every fluid out of his body, out of the end of his penis and deep inside this wonderful woman. His balls pulsed and his cock throbbed, and he let it all pour into her, gush after gush after gush of his cum.

He collapsed on top of her, she could feel his heart was pounding in his chest and he was slowly moving his hips, causing his still hard penis to move in the sticky wet channel of her vagina. She felt them amazing warmth of his body on hers and the warm crawly flood of his semen as it spread in her body. Eventually she felt his breathing return to normal and he lifted up, smiling at her and kissed her on the lips. Then he started to withdraw from her body and as his penis came out of her it was like the plug in the dam was released and their collective juices flowed out of her well-fucked vagina.

"Shit, Nick, how much did you cum?" she said. "There is so much of it inside me!"

He lay back next to her, arm around her shoulders and he kissed her on the lips, the post-orgasm warmth coursing through his body.

12