Tight Compartments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob got up on the suitcase. The sky still had a blue tone to it. A few stars were visible. The world was passing by at full speed, but he felt safe in Mary's warm arms, holding him lovingly from behind.

A few trees whooshed by, and then there was a big field. He saw lights of houses in the distance. There were a few cars on a road only a hundred yards away or so.

Mary's arm reached around on the other side and held his erection, pointing it out the window. The tall woman held on to him and the cock while she looked over his shoulder, mashing her tits out against his back. The wind only registered as a pleasant tickle of freedom.

"Can you do it?" she asked with a hint of encouragement. "Just take your time! You're so beautiful right now."

Her hand was very pleasurable, and he had to concentrate to stop his erection from tensing up. Then, he felt the tingle of release through his crotch, and he saw a glistening stream pouring out of his cock head.

Mary cooed at the first piss-spurt. A long arc came shooting out of the cock, and she gasped in awe. They were going through an outer curve, and the urine stream shot far out from the train. Rob watched the cars and the houses in the distance. He knew they couldn't see him, but they turned him on. They seemed to turn on Mary too. When one of the cars passed through a curve just right, it lit up his long piss-arc with the headlights, making it a sparkle of urine that fell down on everything they passed. Mary laughed out loud, holding on to his cock.

"Oohh yeaahh! You don't know how much it turns me on to watch a young man's piss-stream. You're magnificent, Rob. Oohh fuck! Your piss is so amazing!"

It went on for half a mile. Since he was hard, keeping the stream going grew more difficult when the pressure dropped. He cut off when a splash ended on the windowsill. Mary helped him step back while still in her embrace. Then, she sat him down in bed, and she turned around to get the light back on and close the window.

Now, she sat down on her knees in front of his cock and gave it a passionate look.

"You're perfect, Rob! That was the sexiest thing anyone has ever done for me. Now, I think it's time for your reward. I'm going to worship that cock."

Her hands were all over him with warm, pleasant caresses. She kissed her way down his stomach, and he gasped in surprise at how good it felt. When she looked up, her face was only inches from his erection. She was working herself up into a horny frenzy. She breathed on the shaft, and she licked her lips, preparing for the taste.

"Do you want me to wash your cock from piss with my mouth?" she asked, panting. "Oohhh, do you want your first blow-job? Do you want my mouth to clean you instead of toilet paper? You'll have everything you want tonight, I promise."

Her warm mouth right by the cock was very persuasive about this possibly being the best idea ever. The best part was that he didn't have to do or say anything. He just stared stupidly, and the topless old woman down between his legs started licking up and down his shaft while she talked and slurped.

"Yeahh, I'm gonna suck your fucking cock now, Rob! Oohh, Mary's gonna do it to your cock! Tell me to suck your fat cock, Rob! Tell Mary to suck your perfect cock for you!"

Rob had never imagined there could be such intense stimulation. Her tongue and lips made his world explode with pleasure. It was the best thing ever, and yet, somehow, he knew there would be even more.

"Suck it!" he said, begging with desperation. "Suck my cock, Mary!"

He actually put his hands in her hair to pull her in. She didn't protest, because she knew he had no control of himself. He didn't mean to force her. Either way, she didn't need to be forced. Her mouth moved up very voluntarily to slurp the glans.

He cried out in euphoria. The stimulation was out of this world. She used the exact right amount of suction, taking more than half of his shaft in right away. She swirled her tongue everywhere.

There was warmth. There was wetness. The lips were perfect, and so was the tongue and her grip around the bottom.

She bent the shaft straight out, and then she started pressing herself towards his body. He saw her fighting, swallowing. Her fat double chin hung down in a weird, relaxed way. Then, her throat let out a hard, gulping sound, and for his very first blow-job, he experienced a rare level of luxury as she took his entire shaft down the depths of her throat.

She pressed her face against his stomach. She pulled his cock back and pushed herself back onto it. She repeated a few times. He grabbed her head harder. It was impossible to resist the temptation, and he started fucking her throat, using her head to get himself off.

He was getting closer, listening to her strange, belching sounds. Eventually, she brought her hand back around the root of his cock, and she took control of movements again. But she knew what she was doing. Her tongue and lips put even more pressure on his cock head, and her fist squeezed the shaft with expertise.

His pleasure built to the most intense pre-orgasmic plateau of his life.

"Aahh, I'm gonna come! I'm gonna fucking come! Fuuck! Fuuck, yeess!! Suck it! I'm coming! Suck it!! Aaahhh!!"

He heard a splatter from the floor, and he realized she was pissing her panties in excitement. This display of depravation pushed him over the edge.

He could feel his own liquid pressure building from his testicles and out through his shaft. He tensed up and started pumping up all the last sperm from his balls into her mouth and down her throat. The old woman drank greedily, moaning and humming in pleasure. It felt strange to look down and only see her head while he knew he was draining himself inside it.

The overwhelming climax made him have to lay back while he finished twitching in her mouth. Finally, she let his cock out with loving kisses.

"So, how was that for a blow-job, Rob?"

"Fucking amazing!"

There was nothing more to say.

She sat up in the other end of the bed, facing him. She spread her legs, showing him the piss-drenched panties with wet pubes sticking out all around. She was apologetic, but at the same time, she was showing off. He knew by now that she was doing it to excite him as well as herself. He didn't know much about her, but he knew that piss turned her on. He loved this old lady!

"I'm sorry this fat old crotch pisses itself all the time," she said. "I hope you don't think I'm disgusting. But I'm glad I can still give a young man a good blow job even if I'm just an incontinent old cow."

"I'm sure you can do more than that."

She leaned back, and she caressed and kneaded her own stomach fat and ass. She seemed to be thinking of something happy.

"I will digest your sperm, and it will end up on my stomach or ass. I might walk around with a part of you inside me forever. Where would you like it to settle on my body? My fat belly or my fat ass?"

"Your tits!" he said with a laugh.

He was tired, but you could see the fire returning to his eyes when she teased him by tugging her wet panties.

"I was worried you wouldn't think this old lady was sexy enough. I was worried you wouldn't want to see my hairy old piss-crotch. I was worried it would make your cock go soft."

"I... I want to see your cunt, Mary. I really do. Please! Show me your cunt!"

He was hesitant. She smiled in response to his honest desire for her.

"I can't get over how young you are, Rob. You're worth better than me. But, you can still use me for practice. That way, you'll be all ready for a pretty young woman to impress. Are you ready for my cunt, Rob?"

She peeled the panties down. She hung them up to dry from a clothes hook by her side. She spread her legs in a warm invitation, and Rob stared transfixed at the meaty, bushy, wrinkly fuck slit. All around was pubic hair, which had lost color from age but was mostly dark from wetness now. You could see wrinkled, fat skin underneath.

"You can practice all you want in this hole, Rob. I promise. Just get off inside me all you want. I can be your fuck hole for the whole night if you want me to."

"Yes Mary! Please be my fuck hole! Please show me how a cunt feels!"

"Do you really want that? Do you really want your first time to be in this hairy, sweaty, pissy, fat old-lady hole?"

They could have kept this back-and-forth going forever, but the truth was that Rob needed to replenish his fluids and build up some sperm before anything else could happen. They shared a water bottle. Then, she held a tit out and invited him to relax. The offer was irresistible. He crawled up and brought his mouth to the long, stiff nipple.

"That's right, little man. You'll try my cunt in a few minutes, but you need to rest first. Come suck Mary's tits until your cock is all hard again!"

He sucked it in and out of his mouth. It pacified and aroused him both at once. She reached down and caressed his shaft, making it swell slowly once more.

They kept going for a long time. A part of him appeared to be dozing off. But his crotch was moving, thrusting into her experienced grip. She was getting him ready to fuck. The cock tip began to glisten with new emissions.

She told him there would be no need to worry about anything, and he believed the knowledgeable woman and left all initiative to her. He nursed her nipple, minute after minute, while she stroked his cock until it was stiff as iron again.

"There you go! You're all ready now. I think you should feel comfortable for your first time. I can see it calms you to suck on my tit, Rob. Let's just turn over and rest your head on this pillow."

She turned on her side and gently guided Rob's head to the pillows, and she climbed up.

Her large body loomed above him. She leaned on her arms, so the tit hung down into his still sucking mouth. Her large stomach hung down on all sides, soft and fat. He saw the sweaty hair in her armpits. She reached down and started guiding his cock to her very hairy and very wet crotch.

"That's right, little man! Make sure to relax! Just suck my tit and let your body do the work, Rob! This is it, Rob! Here comes the cunt. Feel the cunt, Rob!"

She lowered the hairy wet crotch. For the first time ever, Rob experienced his entire pleasure center lighting up at once. There was warm wetness all around his erect penis. Somehow, the embrace managed to be soft and squeezy at the same time.

His eyes rolled over, and he started drooling on the tit, sucking it furiously, moaning in rapturous bliss into its softness.

"Mmmphh, mmmhhh! Mmmphhh! MMMPHHH! MMMMHHH!"

Mary started moving up and down very gently.

"That's right, Rob! Suck the tit like a good boy! Oohhh, your cock is so good, Rob. It's so wonderful to fuck a good boy like you! Feel the cunt, Rob! Ooohh, feel my wet cunt! Mmmhhh, feel the old fuck-cunt on your cock!"

She kept moving back and forward, up and down. The cock stretched her vaginal cavity deeper and deeper. Every time she raised her big body and pressed it down again, Rob felt her wet, hairy fuck hole milking and sucking him closer to another orgasm. Her nipple was bliss, but her cunt was a perfect fuck-well, clutching his throbbing, long spear of a shaft.

"Aaahh! Suck the tit, Rob! Aaahhh! Keep sucking! Oohhh, such a fine, young man sucking my tit! Ooohhh, it's so good!"

She appeared to be nearing orgasm as well. The fat on her stomach and under her arms jiggled more as she thrust harder.

"You're such a good boy, Rob! Oohhh, I'm gonna have to piss a little! Just a little. Mmhhh, I hope you don't mind. Oohhh, I can't hold back, Boy. Here it comes! Oohhh, here comes Mary's piss for you!"

Rob wasn't worried about anything in his overstimulated euphoria. He was seconds from coming now. In fact, he felt that he was already coming, but it just kept building. He didn't understand, and he didn't care. He just enjoyed himself and sucked harder and harder on the titty filling his mouth.

When he thought the pleasure couldn't get better, he felt warm wetness embracing his entire crotch. Mary was pissing on him!

He lost control and grunted into her fat mammary. His cock started spurting sperm into her pissing cunt.

"Mmpphhh! Mmmhhh!! Uuuummpphh! MMMHHH!! UUUMMPPHH!!"

"Yes, come in me! Sperm in my cunt! Aaahhh, you're such a good boy! Mmmhhh! Sperm me! Oohhh, I'm pissing! Aaahhh, my fat cunt is pissing all over you, Rob!"

She kept moving perfectly, allowing Rob to empty himself through squishy squeezes.

Then, he was finished. She paused for bit, allowing him rest. She caressed his hair, and he understood from her hand that she wanted him to keep nursing her breast. He was overstimulated, but she was soft and slick enough for him to handle it when she resumed her movements very gently.

"That's right, Rob! I'm gonna make myself come on your sperm. You're such a good tit-boy! Keep sucking that tit like a good boy! Yeaahh! Piss-cunt!"

She worked up her speed gradually along with her moans. At first, he was surprised that he felt a twinge of pleasure building once more. Then, just as he became overstimulated again, she shivered and cried out in a fast orgasm. He felt and heard the splashing of her cunt, releasing its last urine on his drenched crotch.

She finally brought her hands to Rob's head to make him unlatch from her tit. She looked down at him with love.

"Thank you, Rob! That was the best orgasm I've had in years. I'm sorry I keep wetting myself while I fuck. I became more incontinent a few years ago. And it just feels too good to hold back."

Now, she lifted her crotch from Rob's cock, allowing it to plop out along with a river of sperm through the steady dripping of urine from the drenched crotch hair. She got up and moved over to the toilet, planting her huge ass on the little seat once more.

"I'd better pee now, so I don't ruin their entire bed. It's still ok, I think."

Rob listened to the hiss of her stream and watched her body.

When she was finished, she stood up without wiping. She moved over to Rob, and she took his cock in her mouth. She cleaned everywhere, sucking up all sperm and piss.

Rob was finally spent. Not even her mouth could affect the now flaccid state of his cock. He would prefer to fall asleep on the spot, but when he saw her brush her teeth, he got up to follow her example.

Mary was the first one to get back in bed. There was a safety strap to prevent you from falling out of the bed, and now she put it up and leaned up against it, making room for another body to squeeze in between her and the wall. When he looked at her soft, big, splendid body, he was filled with desire to be close.

"You can lie here with me if you want, little lover. Don't you think you will sleep well with titties to tuck you in through the night?"

She spread her legs, and Rob felt a twitch of horniness in his cock when he focused again on the sloppy, hairy fuck slit.

"If you get the urge in the middle of the night, you can just use me. You don't have to wake me up or ask me. Just fuck Mary's cunt whenever you want!"

Rob would fuck her right now if only he could. But he was too tired, and her fat, stiff-nippled breast bags looked unbelievably inviting. He crawled naked in beside her warm, soft body, and he started licking on a tit once again. She stroked his hair and whispered in encouragement.

"That's right little man. You've had an eventful day. Now go to rest the way you should! Let's just suckle, so you can sleep like a baby! If Mary's little man wakes up with a hard cock, he knows where to put it, doesn't he?"

Rob felt his body relax. She was moist with sweat. She was warm and comforting. Her soft breast filled his mouth again, and he moaned with contentment. He looked up to express his gratitude.

"Mmhh, mmphh! Mmmhh, I love this tit! Mmhh, it feels so fucking good to suck your tit, Mary!"

"Sshh, don't speak, little lover! Just go ahead and do it! You deserve it in your mouth. Just go to sleep now! You know, you're very beautiful when you suck a tit with your cock out."

Rob floated back into fulfillment. His mind was filled with images of cunt, tits, lips, piss, and sperm. He felt arousal again already, but every impulse was buried under a blanket of calm that permeated everything. He hugged a fat thigh with his legs. He pressed one arm in under the weight of her moist body and put his other arm over her soft stomach, so he touched her cunt hair. He sucked until his whole mouth was full, and he drifted off to sleep.

* * *

When he woke up, the main source of light was the moon outside the window.

The compartment was a warm, humid box. There was a whole new layer of sweat between his body and the fat, old, female body he was hugging. They were slippery together. He licked the saltiness from her skin. She was snoring lightly. Her arm was raised, and the hair in her armpit glistened with more sweat. He wanted it, and he moved his face up and buried his mouth and nose in the mess under her wrinkly, fat arm. He kissed and licked the wet hair. The smell of an old woman's armpit sweat made his cock petrified.

He remembered the feeling of cunt, and he realized there was one readily available right here. He hesitated. He shifted a little to get closer, pulling his arm out from under her soft, moist body. Mary still didn't seem to react.

Could he really do it while she was sleeping?

By now, his mouth was right back at the nipple, and he sucked it in to take his mind off hesitations.

"Mmfffh, mmffhh, Mmphhh," he let out in ecstasy as he slobbered on the tit-fat.

Mary's body shifted, but her breathing stayed the same. She was still asleep. But now he as able to bring his cock all the way to the juicy, sweaty, spermy slit between her legs.

It was right there! All he had to do was push, and he would feel his cock inside a cunt again!

It happened without drama. The glans found the hole, and before he had time to react, he slipped inside. He had the impression of a wet cock-glove embracing his entire shaft.

"Uuhhh, uunnhh, uuuuhh!" he grunted and drooled into her tit.

He heard sticky, wet sounds from her crotch as he pulled out and thrust back in again. He was sliding through perfection. There was wetness and loving warmth all around his shaft.

Mary stirred gradually to life and started grunting back.

"Uuuhh, that's right... Fuck that cunt hard! Uuhh, that's what it's there for. Aaahh, fuck it as hard as you need, Rob! Uuhhh! Uunhh! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Rob wanted to come already. He lifted himself up to look down at his fat, old lover.

"I fucking love your cunt so much, Mary! Oohhh, fuuuck! It's so good in my cock! Oohh, it feels so good! Aaahh! You can't believe it! Aahhh! Fuuuck!"

He fucked her harder, pounding down into her thick thighs and ass. Her bloated old-lady labia flattened against his crotch with each impact, smacking out loud. The fat on her stomach jiggled from his thrusts. His cock was a throbbing tree trunk, preparing a nightly ejaculation inside the wet cave.

"Yes! Uuhh, use me, Rob! Aahhh, just come in me! I want your sperm! Aahh, aahhh! Fuck your sperm into Mary, Rob! Uuhh, fuck Mary's cunt! Uuuhhh! Fuck Mary's cunt!"

"Yeahh, I'm gonna come! I'm gonna fucking come in the cunt! I love this! Aaahh! Fuuck! I love this! I'm coming! Oohhh, I'm fucking coming!"

The orgasm was fast. She held him tight while he twitched and squirted inside her. He buried his shaft in the depths of her cunt and enjoyed its hug too while he filled it with sperm.

Then, he was done, collapsing on her and huffing for breath. Within a minute, they were both sleeping to suckling again.

* * *

He woke up very comfortably. He had a morning erection and a slight need to piss.

They were nearing their destination. Mary stirred to life as well.

They both agreed that it would feel very risky to try another fuck while people were filling up the hallway outside the door.