Tight Compartments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was shocked when he saw her slide into the old and probably still damp panties from yesterday. It was such a sick thing to do, and she snapped them onto her cunt so casually. The sight of her hanging tits and the piss-panties on her crotch made his stiff cock twitch so she could see.

"I had an amazing night, Mary!" he said honestly.

He went on to thank her. He imagined he would never meet another woman who would compare. He was a grown man now thanks to her. He knew he would never be shy the same way again. He tried to express everything he felt, but he failed miserably. She got the gist of it. She understood him.

They dressed and brushed their teeth, and when the time came to say goodbye, they weren't ready.

"Well, I hope I did good," Mary responded with a motherly smile. "I hope you experienced everything a nice, horny young man could want. Otherwise, I guess you have two hours to come back to my place."

It took him a second to realize. This was an invitation! And she was right. He had a few hours before his next train left.

A new and very sick-feeling hope lit up inside him when he looked once more at her huge, soft ass. His cock was still hard from the full morning bladder, and now he wanted to feel the stiffness pressing inside her one more time. He was also physically exhausted. For perfect satisfaction, he needed something more intense. Of course, this choice wasn't up to him.

He hesitated for a while, building up courage to ask.

"Yeah, well, now that you mention it... I've never tried what anal sex feels like."

His question was accompanied by a nervous laugh. He knew he was asking for a lot, and he was fully prepared for rejection. He didn't have time to be subtle.

Her moments of silent thinking seemed eternal. He thought the nervous tingling in his stomach would make him explode. But her face was full of the same love and reassurance as usual when she finally responded.

"You're a fine young man, Rob. If you follow me home, then I'd be happy to show you how it feels to fuck an old lady up the ass. But we'd better hurry!"

She went on to explain to him that he couldn't just walk around and expect a lady to be ready for a cock back there. Sometimes, it took hours of preparation. But he was in luck. This was a good time for her.

Rob felt a bit stupid, but mostly he felt relieved and thrilled with excitement. They packed up fast and grabbed bagels from a cafeteria to eat on the go while looking for a bus to Mary's place.

Rob was walking on clouds. In reality, he was walking and holding hands with a woman who was going to let him put his cock in her anus, which was even better than walking on clouds. While walking, he looked back at Mary's fat buttcheeks and imagined pressing his shaft right inside the little hole between them. He was painfully erect in his pants, and he didn't even bother to hide the bulge from the people all around.

They found a secluded spot in the back of a bus. Once seated, she caressed his erection through his pants. He answered by working his hand in under her ass to grope it.

He had a hard time believing his luck. This lady was actually going to let him put his cock inside the tight little squeeze-hole between those soft, fat cushions! He was still high on fucking her cunt, and he would have been happy to simply slide inside that smeary-wet, hairy hole once more. But pressing the cock inside a real, female asshole would be a whole new experience.

Another hand went under her blouse to feel her tits. Mary appeared to be just as perverted as he was when she responded to the squeezes.

"You're such a dirty boy! You're such a dirty boy with a hard cock for Mary, aren't you? And now you're gonna do such a dirty thing with your cock, and you're gonna enjoy it like a dirty, dirty boy, aren't you? Mmmhhh, sweet little man!"

"Yeahh, touch the cock! Aahh, you're so fucking hot, Mary. Oohh, you're really gonna let me do it, aren't you? Oohh, you're really gonna take my hard cock in your ass!"

"Yeah, you deserve it, Rob. You're such a fine young man. I'm gonna give you an asshole to fuck, Rob, I promise! I'm really a sick old lady, you know. I want to tell you my secret. You know why I have pissy panties, Rob?"

Rob was groping her huge dangling tits without self-restraint, and now he even interrupted her with a slobbering kiss. It was all the encouragement she needed to continue talking. Clearly, she was flattered that a young man would suck on her tongue with such passion.

"Mmhh, I did it because I thought I was going home all by myself. I was going to put my pissy panties in my mouth and suck on them while I fingered my smelly cunt, thinking of you, Rob."

In response, Rob moved his hand down to grab her crotch. He massaged until he could feel the wetness of the panties through the thin, loose outer pants. Mary moaned with arousal.

"That's so fucking hot, Rob. You enjoy it as much as I do, don't you? Oohhh, I love to be sick! You know, I didn't piss at all this morning. I can barely hold it in anymore. Aahhh, I want to piss myself some more, right now!"

She looked at him with wide-eyed fascination. She tried to relax. Then, he heard it. You could actually hear the squishy sound of the old lady spurting piss in her panties down on the bus seat.

She had a minute to marinate before the bus arrived. They got off and quickly found Mary's house. They couldn't keep their hands off each other while they walked up the stairs to her apartment. Mary turned to kiss Rob, and he groped her tits and her ass. She kept stroking his hard cock through his pants, and finally she led him in through the door.

She didn't waste any time. She just kicked her shoes off and continued into her bedroom, taking him with her, caressing and kissing.

"I haven't had a proper piss yet this morning, Rob. Aaahh, my old bladder needs relief, but I don't want to ruin the mood. I'm so fucking horny. Would you mind if this old lady pissed in her bed while you fucked her?"

"No, of course, Mary. It's your bed! Just piss in it if you want! You wouldn't mind if I fucked you while you pissed, would you?"

His eager hands were all over her ass. He still had to empty his own bladder, but it could definitely wait a few minutes. In fact, having an erection often felt even better when your bladder was full.

She undressed in front of him and climbed into bed. Her big, fat body was completely naked except for a pair of long, black tube socks, which made her look even more perverted to Rob. She built a small hill of pillows and the bed cover, and then she stood on all fours in the middle of the bed. Her stomach rested on the support she had built, which flattened the fat and pushed it out to the sides. This allowed her to spread her legs, lowering her ass to the height Rob's crotch would be at if he stood on his knees behind her. He could tell she was experienced at being fucked from behind.

The sight of the crotch on display overwhelmed him with its intensity. A patch of dark, gray-streaked hair was split by wrinkled, meaty fuck lips, draping her pink, wet-glistening cunt slit. The hair spread out the insides of the round, fat-dimpled asscheeks. The cheeks separated slightly, allowing you to glimpse the very tight anus he would soon force his cock into.

Now, she was lubricating her rectal wrinkles by reaching back, wetting a finger into her pooling cunt, smearing the juices around, working her fingertip into the hole.

"Just take your pants off and come here, Rob! Fuck me! Just fuck your hole right now!"

He followed instructions, undressing and getting in bed behind her.

"Just dip the tip of your cock in my cunt for lubrication!" she instructed. "I'm soaking. My ass is really sweaty. We won't need more wetness if you take it easy."

He slid his cock through her fuck lips and watched them part around him. She was really incredibly juicy and messy. He slipped himself into her cunt hole for a second as instructed, and they both gasped in pleasure. But he held back, pulled out, and moved his cock tip up between her asscheeks. Now, the entire top half of his shaft glistened with thick lubrication. He was literally trembling with horniness, watching the roundness of her enticing asscheeks and the bullseye in the furrow between. He was free to fuck himself into that forbidden hole right now!

He pulled one cheek to the side to reveal the old lady's anus even better. It was surrounded by ass-hair. Some of the wrinkles were more swollen than others. You could see its age, he thought.

The hole in the puckered circle looked impossible to penetrate. It would be too small and tight. He didn't let that deter him.

He played with a cunt-moistened fingertip around her anal wrinkles. The old woman gasped with delight, and he saw the anus open briefly on reflex.

He put the glans against her wrinkles and watched them sink in just a fraction of an inch.

"Uuhhh, do it, Rob!" she encouraged. "Fuck my ass! Fuck yourself inside my old asshole! Oohhh, fuck this old lady's asshole with your sexy, hard young cock!"

There was no need to wait. He decided to lose his final virginity right now.

He tried pushing without too much force. At first, the sphincter sank into the hole, following his motion. She grunted on reflex. It wasn't a discouraging grunt, but there was discomfort to it. Then, he saw the entire anus twitch, and the tense ring opened up, allowing him to slip in. The penetration stopped when his cock head was about half-way in.

Mary's new groans had an added element of perverse pleasure.

"Uuuhhh... Yes Rob! It's good! Uunhh, that's how you fuck an ass! Uuhh, just push a little harder! Uuhhh! Fuck my asshole, Rob!"

Her encouragement was welcome but not necessary. The stimulation from the little ring, squeezing his fuck head, was simply too pleasurable to resist.

He put both hands firmly on the outer roundness of her ass for something to hold on to, and he pushed and pulled himself deeper at the same time. They both grunted out loud in animal instincts.

"Uunnhhh! UUUHHH!! Yeaahhh, fuuck mee!! Fuuuck mee!!"

"Oohh yeaahh! I'm in! Aaahhh, fuuck!! I'm in your asshole! Aaahh, my cock is inside a fucking asshole!!"

He experienced a whole new kind of intense pressure while his organ sank into her inch by inch. He couldn't believe anything could be so tight. At the same time, the ass-moisture and sweat allowed him to keep slipping through with ease.

When he reached further in, the pressure eased, but her anal entrance kept squeezing the root of the shaft. He thrust and thrust again, and he realized the entire top of his cock was buried in a silky embrace. Her colon caressed him, and her sphincter flexed and gripped him with every movement. He pulled back and pushed in once more. The harder he fucked the ass, the better it felt.

"Uuhh, it's so fucking good!" he grunted. "Aahhh, ass is so different from cunt, and I fucking love it! Uuuhh, I fucking love to fuck your ass! Uhhh, how do you like it? Unhh, how do you like it up the ass?"

"Uunhhh, fuck Rob! I feel your cock up my entire fat stomach! Uuhh, you're fucking this entire fat belly! Yeaahh, fuck me up my sick hole, Rob! Uuuhh, I'm just an old cow! Uunhhh! Fuck me harder! Fuck my old ass!"

He put his hands around her entire belly. It was dough, and he sank his fingers in deep so he could get a good grip, squeezing everything he fucked. His fingers became wet from the skin in her sweat-pooling fat creases.

"I can't hold back!" she cried out. "Uhh, uuhh, I'm gonna piss! Aahh! Fuck my ass! Uuhh, I'm pissing!"

A thick stream burst out of her cunt and splattered down on the sheet below.

At the same time, Rob smacked harder and harder into her asscheeks. They jiggled and quaked with each impact. The apartment was filled with the rhythmic sounds of a body slamming into fat softness, and through the smack-smack-smack you heard the hissing of pissing.

"Yeess, it's so fucking good! I'm so fucking hard! Uuhh, piss yourself! Aaahh, piss and take it in the ass! I love your ass! Uuhhh, take it! Uuhhh! Uuuhhh, take it up the ass!"

"Oohhh, I'm just a fat, old piss-cow! Aaahh, fuck me! Fuck me! Uunhhh, fuck my ass! Fuck it! Aahhh, harder! Uuhh, you're so amazing! Aaahhh, I love pissing with a cock up my ass!"

He felt her tight grip going up and down his shaft as he pulled in and out. He had never imagined such a perfect stimulation could exist. The moist friction inside the bowel only made everything better, and the cherry on the cake was the sight and sensation of her pudgy asscheeks, slapping from every impact, sending shock-waves through all of her body-fat.

A puddle was forming between her legs, around Rob's knees, and you heard the liquid drizzling down. Rob's legs were wet, but he didn't care. It was warm. It was good. The asshole was even better.

Every time he pulled back, he could see how raging hard and swollen his shaft was. Then, every time he thrust back in, her intestinal walls were so gentle around him that he would barely believe he was inside anything.

For some reason, his orgasm was building mostly from the slamming into the asscheeks. He did it harder and harder. He looked down at his cock disappearing over and over in through the dilated anus. He pried the asscheeks apart to watch the hairy skin on their insides stretch.

Mary was still pissing furiously, making everything wet.

"Yeah, I'm gonna fucking come soon!" he screamed to let her know what was waiting. "Aahhh, I'm gonna fucking come up your ass!"

"Yess! Come in Mary's ass! Uhh, unhh, come in Mary's asshole! Uunhh, I'm a piss-fuck! Oohhh, come in my cow's ass, Rob! Uuuhhh, just fuck my shithole and come!"

There was something surreal about the idea of delivering his orgasm inside the end passage of this old lady's digestive system. Inside his head, he saw an image of how his sperm would spurt out inside her bowel, and that image pushed him over the edge to orgasm.

He slammed into the jiggling asscheeks as hard as he could a few times to maximize his pleasure. Then, his cock started to twitch and pulse inside her.

"Yeeahhh, I'm fucking coming! Aahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! In your ass! Aaahhh, right up your ass!"

"Oh, yeah, Rob! Fill me with sperm! Pump it deep inside me! Oohhh, I love you, Rob! Aaahh, fill my ass!"

His cock pulsed forever, spurting and drooling seminal fluids inside her bowel walls. It was one of the hardest orgasms of his life. He had to hold himself up with his hands on her asscheeks all through the climax.

When his balls were finally empty, she was still dripping from her hairy crotch down into the puddle below. His shoulders relaxed, and his fingers stopped digging into the thick tissue around her hips. He looked down at the last inch of his still petrified shaft that wasn't lodged inside her rectum. He wasn't sure what to do, but Mary solved it for him.

"Mmhhh, just take it easy, Rob! Oohhh, I love it. Just pull back slowly now, so I can feel you sliding out of my asshole!"

He did as asked, pulling slowly, watching the sphincter resist, trying to tug him back in. Mary let out a perverted, long groan while she was emptied.

He didn't know what to expect, but he was surprised to see his entire cock look normal once it was out.

Mary kept her asshole open with another perverted groan.

She sat up carefully, and he was shocked to see his sperm come dribbling out of the anus. Long strands of seminal fluid dropped down into the piss puddle beneath.

She turned around to face Rob, and she spread her legs around the puddle of piss with half-dissolved sperm floating in it. She bowed down and brought her mouth to the puddle. Rob watched in amazement as she slurped up the piss-sperm she had just dribbled out of her own shithole. She looked up with a face possessed by horniness.

"Oohhh, I want to ask for something, Rob. I'm going to give myself an orgasm now. It's going to be one of the best ones I've ever had. Would you give me your underwear to make it even better?"

There wasn't much to think about. He reached for his underwear and delivered them to her. She brought the crotch to her mouth and nose, and she inhaled in euphoria. A hand started moving in her crotch as she sucked in the fumes of a young man's ball sweat. He saw her licking the dried-up crust of pre-spunk.

Rob was mesmerized by her ecstasy.

She brought the padded groin down to the last remaining puddle of piss, and she allowed the piss and sperm to be absorbed. She lay back on the pillows and brought the piss-soaked underwear to her mouth. One hand started toying casually in her cunt. At the same time, she pushed a finger from the other hand into her asshole. She even used the piss lake between her legs to lube her finger up first.

"I know you need to go soon, Rob. It's important to always relieve yourself after a fuck. You can always aim for me, Rob. Piss on this fat old body while I suck on your sexy underwear and make my cunt and ass come!"

Rob realized he really did have to piss.

He heard sounds of sucking as she got more into her masturbation. A finger worked in and out of her wet anus, and a hand moved in circles through her slit.

He managed to relax, and an arc of urine shot out onto the bed. His piss landed on her belly fat, and she cried out in satisfaction through the wet fabric in her mouth.

This was fun! He moved the stream over her entire body.

She raised her body into the air while his piss splattered down all over her fat. She sucked his underwear, and then she let out muffled cries through them. She shoved fingers in and out of her relaxed, fucked-out asshole. Finally, she cried through them, and she spasmed and shivered all over.

Her fat ass splashed down in the piss puddle below. She was done. She purred, rubbing the liquid in over her entire skin.

She stayed in her euphoria for over a minute, so he lay down next to her, kissing, kneading her piss-covered tits and asscheeks in his hands.

Once they got up, there wasn't time to do much more than to let her wash his cock good. She insisted he had to be clean. Before the soap, she used her mouth. The experience was very pleasant, and the sight of an old woman licking a shaft straight out of her rectal passage was sick enough to make him swell again.

When he started to get dressed, he also started to get nervous about never meeting her again. But she ended up giving him her phone number along with a deep tongue kiss.

"If you come through town, this old woman would sure be happy if you dropped in to play with her again."

He was already making plans in his head. He could leave home hours earlier than he had to on the return journey. He could claim to spend a day in the city, when in reality, he would be cock-deep in cunt and ass.

From now on, the alone time in a compartment would no longer be the best parts of his train rides.