Tight Pussy

Story Info
The Joys of the TIGHT SQUEEZE.
8.3k words
3.58
20.2k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TIGHT PUSSY

by jnebegood

Just about every able-bodied, heterosexual, normal male at some time or other in their lives dreams of fucking some very tight pussy! When I was growing in the neighborhood there was always the question of what was the best type of pussy to get.

Some guys thought that it was heaven to fuck a built, stacked, voluptuous piece of pussy. Some other guys thought that it would be divine to fuck a long, tall, Amazon woman who had long legs and was taller than yourself. Still others even lusted for the big Plus-sized, heavy girls claiming that their pussy was to die for!

But for my money a very tight, snug piece of pussy was always the 'Cat's Meow' for me! I can remember my first piece of tight pussy just like it was yesterday. Her name was Teresa Turner and she was my little sister's best friend.

Teresa Turner, "T" everyone called her, was a stone fox! She was built very well for her age, and she was as pretty as a button and she had a nice tight ass on her frame which made every older dude on our block want to tap that pussy.

I also had my eye on "T" and I dotted on her every time that she'd come down to my house to visit with my little sister. "Hey "T" you know you're looking fine today!" I would always flirt with her and wrestle around with her when she was in my house styling and profiling.

She only lived a few doors down the street from our house and I got the chance to see her quite regularly in the street out with our neighbors or playing around with her other girlfriends up and down our street. I remember times when I might run into her with some of the older girls in the neighborhood and I would really put the moves on her then because it was during those times when she herself was trying to be older than she really was.

She was eighteen years of age at the time so I thought, "what the fuck, she's legal and I'm gonna try to see if I can't get that pussy!" So often I would remind her, "hey 'T' you remember that time when you were at my house last week and you told me that you thought that I would never kiss you because you were too young!" "Come Here!"

She'd go running off to hide out with some of her older friends because she thought that they would shield her from me when I went chasing after her to kiss her on a dare. Most times she was correct the older girls would protect her and they would say to me, "hey Juicy, that was my nickname, pick on a mature woman closer to your own age!"

With those taunting statements I would typically get distracted and start hitting on the older girls who were closer to my age of twenty-two. Their coverage would get 'T' off the hook and I would miss out on my opportunity to tap into some of that fresh, young pussy.

But one summer day when me and my partner Tommie were flirting with Pamela on her front porch 'T' happened to drop by Pamela's house and it became a doubles kind of thing. One thing led to another and Tommie was putting the moves on Pamela and he was able to successfully talk her into letting us all go down into her parent's basement where there was a wet bar and some drinks and music and some privacy.

All of us being young adults and still hanging out at our own parent's houses felt that it was quite a treat to be able to get away with some of our peer group on something like a date in the middle of the week when there weren't any parents around. The four of us scrambled through the side basement door and we were down the stairs to the refurbished semi-apartment in no time.

As soon as we got down in the basement Tommie put on some of Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" slow-dancing music on the stereo and he and Pamela got out in the middle of the basement floor and started dancing together arm'n-arm! Marvin Gaye was known back in the day for being the Love God of R&B music and when you heard his songs you were instantly in the mood for love!

At that time in my life I was a big Marvin Gaye fan and so I had a natural itch to want to get out there with the other two, but I wasn't sure if Teresa was mature enough to take to romancing with an older guy! So again I said to myself, "what the heck!" "Hey 'T' come on out here on the floor and dance this tune out with me!"

And to my complete surprise she extended her arm and stepped up to me to be received. Boy or boy, that was a real adventure! Finally, I was about to get my hands on the young-tenderoni whom I had been scoping out that whole summer long!

As we joined Tommie and Pamela out on the floor we all smiled that knowing smile that we were all about to get into some mischief. And sure enough as soon as I got my hands around Teresa's waist I couldn't waste a moment caressing and palming her wide hips and her big, plump ass!

All that 'T' did was to return my advancement with her teenaged smile and we were off to the races. Because Tommie was my best friend and we were over to his lady-friend's house I decided to follow his lead and as soon as I looked over at that pair they were off to the races hugging and kissing and feeling each other up!

Before the record was half-way played out Tommie had maneuvered Pamela behind and underneath the staircase and was busy trying to get his hands inside of her blouse and down inside of her bra. Not needing an interpreter I immediately seized the moment and reminded 'T' that it was time for me to show her that she was a fully grown and mature woman and that she was not too young for me to kiss.

Nodding her head in acknowledgement I took the opportunity to plant one of my most sensuous, erotic, wet kisses on my little sister's girlfriend's lips. The kiss made her head spin and set her off on a tail-spin that almost swept her off her feet.

When she finally came back to her senses I followed the first kiss up with a second one and then a third one and before you knew it the album had moved on to the subsequent songs and I had shifted 'T' from a standing/dancing position to a sitting/reclining position in the corner of the basement couch were I proceeded to enwrap her whole upper body in my arms, hands and lips!

By this time I was totally uncaring about what Tommie and Pamela were up to. I only knew that I had the hottest looking youngster in the neighborhood in my arms and I intended to make good use of her youth.

We kissed and hugged and petted and groped on each other for what seemed like an eternity. I got so enraptured in the perkiness and enthusiasm of Miss 'T' that I almost forgot that we were down in the basement in mixed company. We were getting carried away with ourselves.

To my ignorant surprise Miss 'T' was just as good at receiving my affections as she was at dishing them out to me! We stretched out on that sofa and I got my pelvis locked-in a groove inside her hips and we were operating like we had been old, long-time lovers.

When the music had faded from my consciousness and the basement became quiet with Tommie and Pamela's progressions I sensed that the time was right for me to make my move on Lady 'T'. I shot my hands down inside of the seams of her skin-tight hip-hugging jeans and felt the warmth of her naked buttocks receiving my extended fingers and Teresa immediately grabbed my hands and said, "Hold On Partner!"

"We can't be doing this down in Pamela's basement, her parents could come down here any minute", she said. To which I retorted, "Calm down, relax already!"

And before she knew anything I was back up to my original intentions of getting my hands and fingers down inside of her pants and her pants off her hips and then down to the floor! I decided to resume my successful initiatives of kissing her tender, sweet lips in hopes of coaxing her out of her pants and under my spell.

My fast thinking worked and Teresa immediately forgot all about her protestations about me getting my fingers and hands down inside her pants and slithering inside of her Thong panties. And sure enough before she realized my ultimate devious intentions I had slid my large-sized, swollen index finger inside the river of her wet pussy.

When Teresa felt my stout, thick, fat-headed extremities sliding up inside the warmth and wetness of her crotch she purrrrred just like a kitten as the roundness of my manicured and muscular finger tips found their way up inside her cunt and to the back wall of her cervix! Teresa threw her head back on the sofa and opened her shapely, plump thighs wide open to accommodate my fingers and she closed her eyes as I sat up in a comfortable position to plunge my fingers as deep into her pussy as my knuckles would allow.

For even better measure I took my left hand and brought my fingers up to the swelling member of her glistening clitoris and began to gently fondled and caressed its stem as it swole up fat and puffy to the touch. I looked over into Teresa's eyes and they were glassed over like marbles rolling around in the back of her head!

I knew instantly at that moment that I had Teresa exactly where I wanted her that summer afternoon down in Pamela Morgan's parent's basement. The only thing left for me to do was to continue coaxing Teresa into the sexual hypnotism which she had started to fall under due to the smooth, rhythmic, stroking of my fat, swollen, index finger simulating the fucking action of my large-sized Dick!

When I gauged that my friend Tommie and Pamela were already themselves busy as rabbits underneath the basement stairs I gently lifted Teresa off of the sofa and innocently lead her into the basement Laundry room. There I quickly proceeded to pull her skin-tight skinny jeans off of her hips, along with her Thong panties and leaned her forward to latch her hands to the twin tub-sinks in the room.

Unharnessing my Roscoe from inside my wet/damp trousers I immediately whipped out a 9'inch howitzer which I had kept submerged all this time. Teresa screeched when she saw the size of my penis with its muscular-head, veiny, striated shaft and near foot-long girth!

But before she could recoil I grabbed the shaft of my cock and stuffed its leaking, drooling dick-head into the blood-swollen lips of her sopping wet cunt and began to vigorously massage the bulbous head in and out of her pussy. Feeling the stiffness of my cock at the doorway of her aroused pussy, manipulating her engorged clitoris calmed Teresa down and she settled into the Doggie-style position that I had posted her in and she arched her back to cause her pussy lips to enlarge substantially and for my fat-headed Dick to slip and slide deeper inside her womb.

Realizing that I had Teresa just where I wanted her I began to man-handle her hips in preparation for thrusting my entire 9'inch girth into the full depths of her sex cavern. And just as I began to cock back my hips for the deepest, hardest pumping of my pelvic girdle into her hot, sloppy pussy I realized that I could not get my Dick all of the way into her womb.

To my extreme consternation I realized that my Dick was too fat for her tight pussy! "Damn!" I exclaimed as the saliva in my mouth evaporated at the thought that I couldn't indulge in this delicious pussy pie that I had spent at least a last half of an hour setting up!

Recognizing that I was facing an extreme dilemma which I had never been faced with before, namely having a scrumptious piece of young, tight, pussy right in my finger-tips I had to think fast and come up with some miraculous solution before this opportunity slipped right off my Dick! And then it occurred to me the naturally slippery composition of SPIT!

Before Teresa could weasel out of the Doggie-style position which I had set her up in I instinctively hawked up a mouth-full of KY-Jelly type SPIT, slapped it all over my throbbing Dick-head and power-thrusted my swollen cock up inside her chamber-of-love! "Oh-SHIT!" I shouted as my 9'inch Dick slid five inches up inside her snatch and stuck right there in the middle of her pussy!

Oh My Goodness, Young, TIGHT PUSSY! What a delight, what a Delicacy!!! This is truly what the male Dick was made for! To be squeezed off, snug-down, gripped up tight by a skintight piece of close-fitting pussy!

As soon as I got my Dick up inside of Teresa's womb my eyes immediately began to roll around in the back of my head. All that I could do was to simply relish the pure joy that every precious second my hard, stiff skin stroked in and out of her soft, fleshy twat!

My mind remembered back to all of the days of summer when I had watched her delicious, waddling ass bouncing in front of me as she walked to and fro up and down the street. I thought about how badly I had wanted to fuck Teresa but never thought I would ever get the opportunity to get my throbbing, bulbous, hammer-head up inside of her sweet, tender, young cock!

Though I was only half-way up in her vagina, when I realized that her pussy was this tight, this small, and this inexperienced for my mature, hungry, pulsating penis. I nevertheless decided to take full advantage of what was available! I grabbed a hold of Teresa's right bent-over shoulder for better leverage and started to pull her body into mine as I began to "Power-Rock" my hips as forcefully as I could and found my rhythm in the little space that I had to operate within!

Oh Boy, this pussy was tight! And warm and snug and gripping my Dick like vise-grips! Her pussy muscles were pulling my cock in deeper and tighter and more snug with each thrust of my Dick in-wards!

And for the next several moments all that could be heard coming from Pamela's mother's basement was the accommodating moans of Teresa's tight pussy slurping and sucking me into her deeper and deeper and deeper! You could hear the thunderous groans of my slamming cock stuffing every inch of her tight space that I could squeeze, fit and pound into which Mother Nature would allow!

And we rocked and we grunted and we groaned as Teresa pushed back into my 9'inches as I was trying to cram forward as much as possible into her 5'inch space. I was gripping her two collar-bones tightly trying to pull her back into my cock as forcefully as I could as I sought to bust off my orgasm as deeply up inside of her tight wad as humanly possible! Oh, was that pussy good!

When Teresa finally settled down to fully enjoy the effects of the pummeling that she was receiving and I had accepted that 5'inches of depth was all that I was going to get, we both began to rock and fuck, and grunt in unison as we lurched closer and closer to eruption!

We huffed and we puffed and sure enough just when I thought I could not take another glorious moment of my Dick being squeezed by the tightness of her pussy we both rocked off into a simultaneous orgasm.

By the time that I had pulled my trousers back up, and had wiped off my drenched genitals a commotion upstairs in the Morgan household signaled to we trespassers that it was time to go! So with a nod to my friend Tommie we made our exit by the same side door that we had entered through and back outside into the dusk darkness of the early evening.

When we got outside Tommie asked me, "How was that pussy?" To which I answered, "That was the best TIGHT piece of pussy that I have ever had in my twenty-two (22) years of life!"

Little did I know that Teresa's was not going to be the last piece of snug, tight, narrow pussy that I was to receive for my efforts. And from that moment forward I went on with the rest of my life.

Many years later I was working in a manufacturing factory and one day I'm Texting with this twenty-eight year old woman who I had just met on the Internet. In the heat of our passion and lust we decide to meet after work at a Downtown Starbucks for a cup of coffee and conversation.

One thing leads to another and I get the lady to come and sit inside of the cab of my Ford F-150 a little up the street from the Downtown Starbucks. Now we're sitting there on a Saturday evening around 4:30 and there are relatively few residents on this downtown street.

We get to chitting and chatting and the next thing you know we are passionately kissing in the front seat of a large pick-up truck with me constantly looking around to make sure that no-one is walking up to my truck to peer inside. The lady quickly peels out my JOHNSON and whips it out into public view! I'm shocked to hell at the brazen aggressiveness of the woman who I've only seen photos of through her E-Mail account and who has also only viewed my distinctive photos on my web page.

Before I know anything from anything, the lady submerges her face down into my crotch with her head down at my Dick to gobble in my swelling, enlarging, mushroom-headed penis! To my shear delight at the wink-of-an-eye she is bobbing up and down feverishly on my purple Dick-head.

When I grab the back of her head to assist her in the rhythm, the pace, the speed and the depth of her bobbing, I instinctively turn my head around on a swivel to make sure that no-one Downtown is witnessing me having the most joyous blow-job surprise of my life. Getting my Dick sucked on a Main Street in the Downtown in the middle of the afternoon.

And let me tell you one thing, this gal was an experienced veteran as she knew exactly how deep and how hard to pound her face, her tongue and her mouth around my cock to get me highly aroused and highly agitated. I was so enraptured by the suction, the swallowing and the gobbling on my Dick that I calmly slumped backwards deeper into my seat. I even spread my hips wider so that she could get her whole head, face and teeth deeper down in-between my pubic hairs with her nose as she sucked, and slurped and gobbled all of my cock into her throat.

Delight of delights prevailed until out of my rear-view mirror I spied a motorcycle-driving Police Officer coming up from behind reviewing the parking meter expiration levers. "DAMN!" I exclaimed.

I, as gently as possible, cupped Maria's face, and head and ears and delicately lifted her mouth up off of my Dick-head and sweetly kissed her lips and told her that we had to leave this space immediately because a Police Officer was approaching checking the parking meters! Licking her lips and wiping her mouth of the pre-cum Maria and I pulled off in my pick-up truck and drove off to my apartment in the surrounding neighborhood community of Uptown.

When we arrived out in front of my residence Maria and I chatted for a few minutes inside the cab of my truck and I told her that I would return her to her automobile later. Noting that her car was still parked in the Downtown corridor, we proceeded into my apartment.

Once inside it wasn't long before we were inside of my bedroom back at the deed which had recently gotten us run out of the Downtown hub when we had been interrupted by law enforcement. It was remarkable to notice that Maria was such a small woman in stature.

She was approximately 5'ft. 3inches tall, of slight and minimal build, weighing around 153 lbs., but she had a pretty face, some beautiful blue eyes and a shapely pair of drum-stick shaped thighs! I was curious to see how good a love-maker that she might be.

Picking up where we had left off in the Downtown corridor I immediately grabbed Maria up and began kissing her passionately and tossing her on my bed while we were both fully clothed. In comparison to Maria, I stand close to 6'ft. tall, I weigh 210 pounds of muscular bulge, my arms are toned and shaped like baseball bats, thin at the wrists and enlarged at the biceps.

I have a protruding and puffed chest with narrow hips and athletic thighs. I was a good size larger than Maria.

As we fell on the bed together Maria sprawled out on the width of the bed laying on her back with her arms stretched out as if she was imitating a windmill. I took this body language to mean that she was eager and ready for me to pull off her jeans and blouse and get her comfortable for some serious fucking.