Tight Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was off to a beautiful start and I thought to myself that nothing could be better than being in a woman's bed, the first night of a home visit, under the candle-light, preparing to get my Dick sucked deliriously! As she applied some of the best cock-sucking skills that I had enjoyed in several years, my aroused and erotic thoughts lie primarily on indulging in the refined pleasure of fucking her passionately in her king-sized bed on her satiny bedsheets!

Diverting from the satisfaction of having her swallow down the contents of my semen-filled nutt-sac and causing me to have to wait ions of time for my re-erection, I preferably flipped Kathleen on her backside, amongst all of the soft, cushiony pillows on her bed and prepared to ram, stuff, jab my perfectly erect "9" inch up her cock!

I was ecstatic with the thought that finally, after 52 years, I had found the woman who was perfect for my retirement years, perfect to become my steady regular concubine and perfect as my "Go-To" piece of pussy! Positioning Kathleen in the dead-center, of the softest portion of the mattress, splaying her thighs as wide as possible for easy access, I prepared to consume this plate of sweet pussy that I had been cultivating for weeks!

And just as I was prepared to plunge my huge meat-bone into the depths of her scrumptious pussy the bottom fell out of my luscious fantasies when I realized that I could not get my near foot-long baseball bat extended up the length of her womb! It was clogged!!!

For some inexplicable reason, my "9" inch battering ram was stuck at the entranceway to heaven! "Damn, I muttered!"

How is it possible that this gorgeous, single, senior-aged creature of God had such a TIGHT PUSSY??? I thought, gee I must have hit it from the wrong angle!

Immediately I recoiled my anaconda and re-positioned myself at a different angle to attempt to get into her Garden of Eden from a distinct launching point. Flipping Kathleen on her stomach I attempted to entry her cavern from the Doggie-style position!

And again No Luck! "Shit, I exclaimed!"

Sympathetically, I coaxed Kathleen to get off of her soft, board mattress platform and join me in my attempt to line her up along the side of her bed, so that I could bury her face, head and shoulders into the mattress and try to plow my cock-head through and into the tightest passage-way of her pussy! Stuffed Again!

By now I must have spent 30-45 minutes trying to get my bruised Dick-head immersed inside of this ancient, tight pussy that I had been salivating over all summer! One last thought occurred to me.

I decided that if an outside, angular penetration was not possible for me maybe the olde "Woman on Top" position might do the trick for us! To wit, I returned Kathleen to her delightful, frilly, bed cradle to continue my attempts to enter into her Queendom!

This time my strategy was to let her body weight guide the shaft of my lunar rocket into her excited landing bay. All was well as she mounted my frame and prepared to sit down on my mushroom-headed stump so that I could puncture her aged blockage!

The only result of this torture was that after multiple attempts to crash the perforated lips of her "older" pussy, I almost broke off my Dick-shaft from the nearly 200 lbs. of weight Kathleen was unloading on my un-grounded penis! Frustrated to no ends, I resolved that I would just try to please my Host, exhaust her lustfulness and escape with my penis unbroken.

From that point on for the rest of the evening, I disheartenly continued to provide Kathleen with my best rendition of my oral capabilities, continued to suck, nibble and slurp on her sagging breasts and tried to give my best efforts at finger-fucking her to orgasm! The next morning I respectfully showered, gatherer my clothes and excused myself from the generous breakfast that she had prepared for us.

When I got home I was sick from the realization that I had missed out on this perfect opportunity to finish off my lonely days and nights because of her older TIGHT PUSSY! I promised myself that there must be some way that the perfect fantasy that I had in my mind for Kathleen could be realized in my lifetime.

That weekend I had a plan! I jumped into my automobile and filled up the tank for a long drive.

I headed South and through some difficult wooded terrain and countryside. By nightfall I had arrived at my destination!

I walked up to the door and I knocked! On cue the Front Door opened and there stood my little, short, pixie PAM.

"I want a second chance to try to be gentler, more sensitive, and an a more empathetic lover!" I said. We've had several successes at penetrating your tight pussy in the past and I believe that we both could become great partners with a little bit of K-Y JELLY and a tad bit more patience on my part!

With that diplomatic agreement reached Pam opened her door wide and I proceeded to come in and to strip off all of her clothes and press her up against the inside of her front door and generously apply the large bottle of K-Y JELLY to my Dick-head that I had purchased on my drive out into the countryside. As I lifted Pam up off of her feet, and lifted her thighs & legs around my waist, I slowly let her slide back down onto my "9" inches of Tree-Trunk and my Dick settled into her womb perfectly!

Finally, some TIGHT PUSSY that I could learn to love!