Tight Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accommodating her signals I went as far as snatching off Maria's lacy panties and frilly brassiere as well. Being completely naked, Maria now sprang into action by unbuttoning my dress shirt which I promptly pulled off and she released my Horse Power and tugged my sleeping anaconda out of its slumber!

We were on and popping now! The two of us intimate strangers began familiarizing ourselves with our various sex organs, with me all over her super-sized tits and she sucking and licking and biting my Dick-head, my scrotum and licking my ass-hole.

Maria was a fire-cracker! Though small in stature she more than made up for what she didn't possess in bulk, with a high octane sexual appetite. She started back in again sucking the Hell out of my Dick-head!

Her energy level was so high and so sustaining that all that I could do was HOWL to the ceiling with the joy and satisfaction that my whole cock-stem and nutt sack were receiving an A-#1 sucking and massaging from the smallest, little firecracker that you could imagine!

Not to let Maria have all the fun of foreplay, I slapped Maria firmly and starkly on her small but firm ass-cheeks and she squawked like a puppy screeching for its Momma! Next I lurched out to caress her large set of dangling tittie melons bouncing and swaying on her chest. I was trying to pinch and squeeze her erect, protruding nipples like they were grapes bouncing on a vine.

We were like two lustful animals wrestling and tussling with each other trying to pen one another to the mattress before we could commence the really serious fucking! With the veracious sexual appetite that I have it was obvious that I could not wait any longer to start attempting to plunge my 9'inch cock-stem up the full length of Maria's Dick-teasing pussy.

With that thought in mind I flipped Maria on her back and lifted up her mid-section torso up off the mattress and suspended her hips, thighs, pussy lips and cunt right up in the center bulls-eye of my aroused, hungry battering ram of a cock! My intent was to plow my mushroom-headed dagger straight ahead into the deep, moist, wet, sopping womb of her cunt.

But to my complete and total surprise Maria's wop was not as deep, nor as cavernous as I had imagined. I was utterly shocked to realize that Maria's miniature body possessed a small, tight, hugging and squeezing pussy!

Wow I thought, here goes another TIGHT PUSSY just like when I was a younger man in my twenties! I thought to myself,

"Damn, I'm Going To Tear This Tight Pussy To Pieces!"

My next move was to re-position myself and to bring Maria's short, thickset thighs up around my shoulders with my 9'inch Dick between her inviting pussy. From this position I could control the open-ness and access to her inside cavity while as the same time trying to ram my rocket-launcher as deep inside as her opening would allow!

But try as I may, Maria's snug, little, tight pussy would not submit to my determined thrusts of penetration and I was frustrated by my inability to plunge my cock to the depths! As much as I plowed forward the tighter and more snug her cunt became.

Instantly remembering my experience with Teresa Turner ten years priors, I immediately reached over for the drawer of my night-stand to retrieve my ample supply of "Slip & Slide" lubricant. For a thirty-two (32) year old man it was extremely surprising that I was now only about to "Crush" my second set of vice-grip tight pussy lips!

Being the "pixie" in my bed, my task was to try to get a "9" inch pecker inside of a tight ass "Five-Finger" Mary type hole! To my greatest sigh of relief, as soon as I squirted a glob of "Slip & Slide" all over Maria's locked pussy lips my massive Rocket Howitzer shot up inside her cavern like a Bull bolting out of a Rodeo stall!

In no time my Cannon launcher slid all of the way up inside Maria's twat until it stuck right at the middle-point of her cunt! Now this was some tight sledding.

All that I could do was pull my cock in reverse and then to slam it back forward to get the penetration that I needed to assault her pussy! Reverse and Forward! Reverse and Forward!

As tight as Maria's pussy was it was exhilarating to have my Dick locked into such a snug, tight, squeeze as I struggled to get My Rocks Off! Back and Forth, back and forth!

I started a rhythm of rocking back and forth, back and forth trying to get a speed and pace going to hit my Orgasm! Back and Forth, back and forth!

And it was getting good too! Maria complimented my rhythm by wrapping her short, stumpy thighs around the back of my hips and trying to pull my waist into her womb as tightly as she could.

The mattress coil springs on my bed began to squeak as we rocked in rhythm together! I'm pumping and pumping, trying to get deeper and she's squeezing me with her short stubby arms around my back.

Miraculously, we two were making headway! I could feel my cock-head slowly, stubbornly, inching deeper and deeper down the sink-hole of Maria's pussy.

The more I pushed and shoved and stuffed my cock up her drain the more I could feel my milky ejaculate bubbling up in my toes! I just kept pushing and shoving and stuffing.

And then, as if from divine inspiration, Maria threw her thighs as violently apart, both in opposite directions, like she was a gymnast in the Olympics and for one shining moment the rest of my "4" inches of cock-stump shot up the final distance to her cervix and I was now Totally Inside!

As tight as her pussy was, I had finally gotten all Nine inches up inside her nutt-bucket! And boy, oh boy was it Tight!

Maria & I kissed and hugged and snuggled even the more celebrating my accomplishment of getting my Horse-headed Dick inside of her Night-crawler's tight hole! From there the race was on for me to pull and jerk and snatch my cock in & out until I could release the 3rd Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima.

The pure joy and ecstasy of squeezing your cock off inside of a Tight Pussy is heavenly when you've only fucked loose and woptious cocks in the past! My pace and rhythm were feverish, in & out, in & out until my perspiring, drenched sheets & bed covers were soaked with all of the spurting, spasming, gunk that started to shoot and explode from my tightly squeezed mushroom-headed stump!

It would be two marriages and two divorces later before I was fortunate enough to encounter a third piece of Tight Pussy! By this point I was 47 years of age and had graduated to Internet Dating to secure my supply of plenteous pussy.

Her name was Pam Ninanichek and she lived 30 miles away from my home out in the country. We had chatted over the computer and decided to meet up at her house in the rural back country.

I wasn't use to driving miles and miles and miles to meet my women but she was really receptive to the possibilities. After going over hill and dale I finally reached her home in a very small town in the mountains.

When I walked up to the door of her place it looked as normal and regular as any other residence in the big city and I forget everything about the long drive when she opened her front door and invited me in.

It wasn't very long at all before I grabbed Pam and pulled my arms around her to kiss her passionately up against her front door. She was another little, short, brunette with a tight body, a pert little ass and two grapefruit-sized tits.

Before I knew anything I was tugging her form-fitting blue jeans off of her hips and down to her ankles. Although she was 45 years of age, my lead up to getting the pussy reminded me of my teen-aged years.

We wasted little time before I had her exposed for the drilling I was about to attempt. Once her jeans and panties were removed as obstructions I bent her forward against her front door with her hands positioned on the door knob and the door screws.

The enjoyable part occurred when I went to insert my "9" inch cock into her warm, awaiting and wet snatch and discovered that though she may have appeared tiny in stature her cunt was perfectly built for my penis. It was a tight squeeze to get myself fully extended up in her snug canal but she had just enough depth to accommodate my full length.

It was so tight a squeeze getting all of my beef up inside of her that I almost had a pre-mature explosion from the tight grip her womb had on my prick.

Though her pussy was not as compact as my other two skin-tight experiences her twat was more gripping! It felt just like someone was milking my cock off right inside her pussy. Just like they was squeezing a cow's udder!

Have Y-O-U ever fucked a pussy where it felt like the pussy had a snug hold on your cock and was pulling and tugging at your shaft everytime that you thrust forward or withdrew out? Pam's pussy was heavenly tight!

My Dick inside felt like every square centimeter of her wop was taken up by every inch of the girth of my mushroom-headed stump. I felt so good inside of her that I thought to myself, "I never want to climax inside this pussy, I want this tight squeeze to last forever!"

Cupping her dangling tits for a diversion while I fucked her prolonged my erotic sensation and I was rocking to a steady groove when I started to feel my boiling hot semen. As this was my first time at her house and our first time copulating at her front door, I did not want to orgasm after just 15 minutes of fucking her that evening.

So instinctively I popped my hot rod out of her cozy, comfy, cushy cock and watched egotistically as my gleaming, wet, striated, pipe bounced and craved to be stuck back up into her vacuum-hose. I slapped Pam on her tight ass and pointed into her bedroom for some additional recreation.

As we shifted from the livingroom to her bedroom we both took the break in the action as an opportunity to strip off the remainder of her clothes and all of mine. We looked like two performers in Greco-Olympic wrestling where the athletics are returned to the center of the mattress to resume their wrestling positions.

After we both were nice and naked I had Pam to slip onto her stomach so that I could attack that pussy from the rear, Doggie-style. Being that she was short and tiny I had to take extra care to line up my larger than normal rocket launcher to make sure that I didn't slip out or miss the target.

She was so petite and minuscule that it felt good being the larger of the two hungry animals preparing to feed on each other! Though I had to take my sweet time to slowly nuzzle my muscular, lumpy pistol up inside of her delicate holster it felt tremendously good to be gentle with her because I was insured of getting all nine of my long inches home free!

By the time that I had crammed my cock as far up into her cavern-hole as Mother Nature would allow, I was ready to cup my hands around her shoulders and pull her miniature physique down on my jammed penis! We locked into a stuffed jamming of her vaginal canal. I hugged and squeezed Pam for all of the good loving and embracing and snuggling that I could get.

As she became more comfortable with my manhood being totally crammed all up inside of her femininity, she began to buck and arch her back and to pooch her ass up off of the mattress to meet my thrusting and slamming motions!

It must have looked like a caterpillar humping its back-side up in the air to a cowboy trying to wrestle a steer to the turf! We were humping in unison! Her up and me down!

When I found my groove, I then stretched out my grasp to clasp onto the separate corners of her mattress, above her head, to give myself even better leverage to pull and to thrust my aching cock deeper up inside of her over-stuffed socket! I felt myself ramming and Pam pushing and backing that thang up into my Dick.

That pussy was getting so good that I could not withhold my eruption much longer. She was snorting and grunting and pushing her pussy back onto my cock and I was slamming and groaning trying to get every last centimeter of 100% Beef stuffed up into her sweaty, musky, womb.

As the clock on the wall was nearing 11O'Clock Pam's house must have sounded like a locomotion engine. I was chugging and she was chortling with every combined collision.

I could sense that she was near an explosion as I stepped up my pace and started stabbing her pussy like I was a long-distance runner trying to push-out my back-straight kick! Pumping and pumping I picked up the acceleration and Pam started to wale out loud like a raccoon in a trap!

By the time I had caught my second-wind Pam had "popped" and had fallen flat on her stomach in de-compression! I just rolled over off of the top of my lastest piece of TIGHT PUSSY smiling like a Cheshire Cat!

Later that morning I woke up early for a final taste of that itty-bitty pussy before I got up to leave when I woke Pam up with a passionate kiss on her tight twat and a few licks of her snoozing clitoris! She instinctively rolled over on her back to embrace my titillations when I sped up my tongue's swipes at her "Love Button"!

Her eyes popped open and I continued licking feverishly attempting to arouse her feminine juices in preparation of one last stabbing of her cock with my hammer! While she was on her back I flayed her thighs up in the air in different directions as I knew that she was ready for one final stabbing before I left!

I naturally slid in-between her opened thighs and she grasped my hungry pecker to bring it back to full life at 5:30A.M. for our parting consummation! As I slid up to her face we passionately kissed and swapped our clammy tongues together in an early morning oral wrestle.

When my erection was medium-erect I grabbed my beef out of her hands and forcefully swabbed my swelling mushroom-head at the lips of her sopping pussy to increase my lubrication. Once the Dick-head was soaked I dabbed my cock-head into Pam's semen-tightened closed-off cunt.

Keeping her flayed thighs high in the air I attempted to use this leverage to induce greater penetration than I had achieved the night before. But with my slimy ejaculate still lining the inner cavity of her womb there wasn't much stretch available for me to operate in.

Gauging her desire for intercourse I interpreted that she was eager for more Dick! Sensing her lustfulness I proceeded to thrust my hips full-steam ahead to re-claim the same length of penetration I had gotten the night before.

Unfortunately the gluey-sensation of the clammy semen inside Pam's womb prevented me from reaching my desired depth. Satisfying myself with the 4 or 5 inches of penetration that I could secure I was so overwrought with excitement and exhilaration that I sprang into a sensation of accelerated pumping, being aroused by a pre-mature ejaculation!

I slumped off of Pam's body and stepped out of her bed to refresh myself in her bathroom. When I came back out of her toilet I noticed that Pam was still crawled up in the fetal position in her bed, and I also noticed that there was small traces of red droplets sprinkled across her bedspread!

Astonished, I asked if she was alright and continued dressing for my departure! After I had washed off and re-dressed, I kissed Pam on her cheek and said that I hoped that I hadn't hurt her!

Later on that day at Work Pam called me and said that she thought that we were not best suited to be lovers because my Dick was too large and as much as she loved me fucking her she thought that we should try to move on and find other partners who were more compatible with our physique!

Frustrated, I reluctantly accepted Pam's declaration and began looking for a new sex partner who could accommodate my "9" inch pecker. I tried all of the various on-line dating services to locate a new partner.

I tried "Size Matters", I tried "Plenty of Fish", I tried "Christian Mingles", I even tried "Plus-Size Ladies w/a Big TUSH"! Nothing I tried seemed to work!

Five years later, after I had turned 52 I finally met an older lady on "Our Turn" and I thought what the heck! Even though she was older than myself, I rationalized that sooner or later I would be getting older myself and I needed to experiment & explore what it was like to fuck ladies 66, 67, 68 years of age.

Her name was Kathleen and she was very youthful looking for her age. She was 5'Foot 9 inches tall, she weighed about 135-140 lbs., she had shoulder-length golden/brown-colored hair, an attractive face with a pair of balloon shaped tits and a nice curvaceous ass!

I thought to myself, "Hey, what do you have to lose?" So we set up our first date at a Panera Bread outlet in the suburbs. I arrived early for our date because I wanted to get the chance to see her walk into the establishment and check out her figure and what possibly might be in store for me should I ever succeed in getting her naked.

She arrived at the shop and sat in a different section than where I was sitting and so I had to go over and wave my hand in greeting her to identify that I was there to make the Date! We got together and everything was perfectly delightful and we parted company and said our good-byes.

For our second date we meet at an area Olive Garden where I bought her dinner and we dressed a bit more upscale than we had at the first date as I wanted to impress her with my stylishness! The second date was more romantic than the first date though I did not attempt any funny stuff for fear that I might blow my shot at the pussy.

Finally, I had worked my way up to the third date where she invited me to come to her home in a little college town where her ex-husband used to teach. Turns out that she was a widow and she still lived in the house where her Professor husband had purchased but had died in recent years and she maintained as a solo.

I dutifully arrived on time, brought a bottle of wine with me as a token of my esteem and we adjourned into her Study to continue our chit-chat and listen to some 1960's & 1970's music. She pulled out some old James Taylor and Carly Simon CD's and I requested some O'Jays & Marvin Gaye!

We chitted & chatted while I slow danced with her in her DEN until it got to be about 11:30p.m. Not taking any initiative I passively sat back and let her call all of the shots!

After turning off the downstairs lights throughout the Ranch-style home, she fed her two large dogs and invited me to come upstairs to her bedroom and help turn down the bedsheets.

Trying to be totally compliant with any and everything that she might request of me I complied and meekly followed her upstairs just as the clock was striking Mid-Night! When we reached the upstairs she offered me toiletries to wash my face and brush my teeth which I accepted and then she proceeded to take a mid-night shower as I lay in her bed waiting for her to exit and come out and join me in her sack.

Though seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours she finally exited her shower stall completely refreshed, daintily dressed in a frilly baby-doll nightie with NO panties beneath and her buoyant breasts bouncing in every direction! All the while I had been practicing my JAMES BOND pose trying to look as much like a Hunk as possible for when she came out!

Her bedroom was elegant and ultra-modern! It had kind of an Execu-Chic style with all of the cutting-edge amenities. Kathleen strolled to the bed and joined me in my Fruit-of-the-Loom T-Shirt and boxer shorts!

As she climbed into the bed my Dick was bouncing like a swimming pool diving board! She dimmed the lights to candle-light dark and I pulled off my T-Shirt and boxers as quickly as I could.

When our bodies merged our lips were instantly locked into a magnetic lock of lips, tongues and mouths! I immediately went for her barely-there Baby-Doll camisole and stripped it off of her generously, well-developed physical frame.

I dove straight off for her sagging tits and began to mercilessly suck and tug at her enlarging and swelling nipples. She stroked my chest hairs and requested that I lay on my back so that she could suck my stiff as steel erect cock-head!