Tight Young Male Holes for Cash

Story Info
Young male BDSM prostitute takes strangers anally in a house.
965 words
4.21
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore a black hood and didn't know where I was exactly but I did know that an aggressive man's hard cock was in my ass and he was fucking me as I lay naked on my belly on a bed.

I *suspect* we were in a private house somewhere. We would have arrived in a van. Pulled into the garage. The big automated garage door then closed -- I could tell from the sound.

Someone then led me out of the van's side door -- they gripped my arm and guided me, because I was already hooded. Could not see, only hear.

Also gagged. Any screams or pleas for rescue would not have carried far.

Wrists handcuffed behind my back. Walking hobbled by a short chain between my ankles.

I was naked otherwise. With a cool metal buttplug lodged up my lubed ass -- to prepare it, in theory. Little clamps on my male nipples, biting cruelly. My little penis swung freely as I moved around, exposed for everyone to see and touch. My dick was so small it would not have satisfied a woman in intercourse: and so it served for me instead anymore more like the female's clitoris -- however large of one, and seemingly always kept swollen and engorged.

And needy.

Oh, also... I had no pubic hair -- they removed it via razor and shaving cream before they brought me here. I was now hairless and bare down there, indeed everywhere below the neck. I was short with a petite build, and had little muscle mass.

So it all completed a certain ideal image: that of a young male, yes, but with an almost feminine or "innocent angelic" look. Some men prefer it, anyway, when it comes to sex or erotic fantasy fulfillment. Especially certain wealthy and dominant men, those with homosexual or bisexual tastes. You know: like certain unnamed US Senators you might know, for example, or their rich backers -- especially those stodgy-seeming old overweight white ones that you or I could not imagine any sane straight woman wanting.

That type.

Though some of my/our clients and users were young or fit or good-looking, or even all three.

But money talks and the largest and most reliable dollar sums spoke the loudest. Sex is a global marketplace, afterall, and my willing little penis and tight, boy-ish, bubble butt were in high demand. The supply too was kept down and artificially constrained, due to both religious prudes and unimaginative bureaucrats everywhere. In my opinion, anyway.

But what did I know?

To be clear: I *was* age 21 and legally adult for all matters involving sex or nudity. I just had a certain "look" that turned some people on. And if they paid enough I was happy to oblige and share my time with them. And thus I was, I admit, a kind of male prostitute. And had given my consent in advance. To be exposed to strangers. To get used by them. To be tied up and forced around. To be struck: I *liked* pain, just as long as it didn't get *too* bad or last too long.

And I loved to have my holes filled. To be pumped full of men's cum. To gag on big cocks. To taste their semen. To swallow it all down into my belly. Could not get enough.

But back to my predicament then: with the man fucking my ass, and myself facedown on the bed...

My own little penis was stiff and being pressed between my body and the bed sheets. My penis was leaking pre-cum and making a creamy mess on the sheets beneath my belly - a sensation I both loved and hated.

The big man fucking my tight ass suddenly paused his pumping thrusts and groaned. It was almost a roar, a manly one.

He came inside me.

Inside my rectum.

I could really feel it -- deep inside me -- feel him squirt and shoot his slimy seed in my hot gripping & dirty boy hole. Though I had never reached orgasm with him, during our anal intercourse that day. But it was not his concern or responsibility. He *paid* enough to *not* have to care.

I might have had a so-called "ruined" orgasm, anyway -- because the creamy mess beneath me was so big it seemed like I *had* ejaculated, but, perhaps did not realize it at the time? Embarrassing.

He withdrew his cock.

Then swatted both my buttocks, one strike of his hand on each, hard, as if a dominant's last act of conquest.

It stung enough I yelped. The ball gag muffled it, however.

Then he got off the bed. From the sounds I could tell he got re-dressed. Then the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing. He must have left.

Silence.

I was alone.

In a sticky puddle of my own cooling semen. Facedown, butt up. My asshole surely gaping open and red. With traces of that man's white cum all around my hole.

I tried to clinch my sphincter muscle, and it responded some still, and so any observer would have seen the infamous "anal wink" of a true butt slut who has just been.well-fucked.

Like me.

And before I could fully recuperate I heard the door open. My next user? It sounded like several people came in. Two men? Perhaps three. Hard to tell, so far.

"Take off his gag. I want to hear him mewl and beg during what comes next."

So: two or three. With one man clearly in charge.

I *loved* dominant men. I already hoped I would get to suck his cock. I hoped it was big. Hoped he forced it down my throat. Hell, pay would be optional then!

....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: TO BE CONTINUED?