Sex Study

Story Info
Petty criminal participates in sex study.
1.7k words
4.46
4.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got into some serious trouble with the law. The Judge at my trial offered me a very different and unique way to avoid jail time. Hell, I was up for anything to keep me out of jail.

The Judge took me in his chambers and described what I would need to do to remain free. Our discussion was free of the DA and my public defender.

Seems his Alma Mater's Medical Department was going to hold a study on the sexual activities of men. They wanted to determine if men were born gay or were converted to homosexuality. There seems to be a strong difference of opinion in the medical and scientific community.

The Judge explained he would be a participant in the study and he thought I might make a good study candidate.

I said, "Look Judge, I want to stay out of jail, but I'm straight and not sure I would make a good candidate." The Judge replied, "Oh contraire, that makes you the perfect candidate. The scientist, want to determine if straight men like you can be converted to homosexuals."

"I can save them a lot of trouble, it is not possible, but I'm willing to join the program if it will keep me out of jail," I said.

"Just one little experiment before you become a bona fide candidate," the Judge said.

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"You need to suck me off and swallow my cum," he said.

"Sorry not going to happen," I responded.

"Then it is jail for you and at Rikers Island you will not only suck cock, you will get fucked," the Judge said.

My blood ran cold. I was in a tough spot and needed to act now. "Okay Judge I will suck you off," I said, not believing I was actually saying it.

Damn, I was normally the one getting blow jobs not giving them, I thought.

The Judge came from behind his desk sporting a boner sticking out the fly of his pants. "On your knees," he commanded.

I slowly sank to my knees as the Judge presented his hard cock to my lips. I opened my mouth to protest but before I could say anything, the Judge had inserted his cock. Taking my head in his hands he began face fucking me. I could feel the heat from the Judge's cock, as well as the throbbing.

Without thinking about it, I instinctively began sucking the old man's hard cock. I was doing to it what had been done to my own cock so many times. I was beginning to understand the mentality of cocksuckers.

The Judge was moaning and groaning while squeaking out, "Oh yeah suck it baby." That only spurred me on. I was totally unprepared when the Judge unleashed his spunk filling my mouth and coating my tonsils. I had just sucked off my first cock.

When the Judge came down from his orgasmic high, his softening cock slipped from my mouth. I realized how much I enjoy the taste and texture of his gooey bittersweet cum. I had swallowed it all.

"My boy I'm suspending your jail time and enrolling you in the sex study," You will report to the medical building at State University promptly at 9 AM on Monday morning," the Judge said.

With the Judge's admonition ringing in my ears, "Mess up and the jail time will be reinstated," I was not only on time, I was early.

I was interviewed by a matronly lady that said I came highly recommended by Judge Friberg. She told me this would be a very clinical study conducted by medical scientist.

Once all my personal data was collected, I was informed I would receive a thorough physical examination. I was told to go in the exam room and remove my clothes and put on the gown provided.

A nurse came in listen to my heart, took my temp, BP and a blood sample. She left with out saying anything. She was followed by a male nurse that said he was to check my cock and anus.

First, he took my cock in hand and began jerking me off. I immediately started to achieve a stiffy. He continued jerking me till I achieved orgasm. He saved a sample of my-cum for lab testing. "We know that part is functioning," he said.

He then had me bend over a table and lubed my ass. He inserted a long finger and checked my prostate and said, "No issues there."

He informed me once the lab results were in, I would be contacted and informed if I had made the grade to testing. I asked, "How long will that take?"

"Six to ten days," he replied.

A week later I received a registered letter with my test results. The letter informed me all test results were normal except for low potassium which could be supplemented. I was also told I had no STDs. This caused a chuckle on my part.

I was told to check in the Medical Center and be prepared to stay for a couple of weeks. Once ensconced in my room I was told to only wear my hospital gown.

I was surprised that my first visitor was the Judge. The Judge said, "My boy time for you to suck me off again. You will be getting daily infusions of protein and mine is the first"

"You mean I will be expected to suck off others?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I'm just the first." The Judge said.

Without any further ado, I assumed my position on my knees and accepted the Judge's soft cock in my mouth. Damn it felt good as it began to grow.

"Today will be your first lesson in deep throating a cock," the Judge said.

I never contemplated being able to deep throat.

"Once my cock reaches full hardness, I will instruct you to relax your throat muscles and accept my cock in your throat," the Judge said.

I began sucking the Judge and my thoughts got lost in the heat of the moment. I did not realize my own cock had gotten rock hard.

I was giving the Judge my best and thoroughly enjoying sucking his cock for the second time, when he said, Now, concentrate on relaxing those throat muscles and let my cock slide into your throat. I did nothing overtly, but magically his cock did slide into my throat. Once that happened, the Judge held my head and began throat fucking me.

"Oh yes, just like a very tight young pussy," the Judge moaned.

For some reason, gone was the thrill of sucking his cock. I was being used for his pure pleasure not mine. My cock had been leaking cum inside my hospital gown, but now even that ceased.

My mind was in a whirl when I felt his hot spunk sliding down my throat to my belly. I could hear the Judge stifling his moans and groans.

Over the next several days, I sucked off at least 8 different guys. At the end of each day, I had blood and urine drawn for testing.

I finally admitted to myself I was now a cocksucker and would continue to suck cock after the sex study was completed.

I was next interviewed by a scientist that concluded that I was a converted cocksucker. I did not enter the study that way but was now considered a full fledge cocksucker. He finished the interview by having me suck him off. That only cemented his findings. I even deep throated him. He told me I was the only one in the study to develop deep throating skills. He was hoping for more.

I was informed that the next day I would be entering a new phase of the study. I wondered what that would be.

I was relaxing when a scientist and three other men entered my room. The scientist informed me I would be the subject of a test.

Seemed the three men all had cocks of varying size, small, medium and large. I would be tested to see if my ass could accept one or all of them.

My asshole was lubed with a liberal amount of goo. I was bent over the bed and the small cock was presented to my puckered asshole. Entry was easy. My ass accepted it without difficulty. It was quicky withdrawn, and the medium size cock made entry, also without difficulty.

The medium size cock contacted my prostate giving me a warm wonderful feeling. I was given a short fucking before the cock was once again withdrawn. Fresh lube was applied to my anus. Then the large cock began entry. My sphincter muscle resisted but gave away allowing the big cock to fully enter my ass. Damn I loved the feeling. The scientist simply said, "Fuck him."

I was quickly being slam fucked with my prostate receiving an awesome massaging. My cock was once again leaking cum.

I heard three voices in chorus saying, "Yeah fuck him."

I turned my head toward the sound and saw the scientist frantically jerking off. His moans were matching mine. Just before my bowels were about to be coated with cum, the scientist blew his load across my face.

As my fucker unloaded deep inside me, I blew my own load. I wondered if this was a scientific test or an all-male orgy. Either way I was one well fucked guinea pig.

The next day the Judge visited me and said he had a surprise. I assumed he was going to have me suck him off again, but he informed me the surprise was he was going to fuck me.

And fuck me he did, but this time I was on my back so I saw his face when he came. I followed suit and blew my load as well.

My study results indicated I was a converted homosexual, but further study would be required to determine if this was a one oft thing.

I was no longer needed. Back in court, the Judge ordered a decree making my jail suspension permanent and I became his regular cocksucker. It seemed his wife would not suck cock, but I would.