‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 01

Story Info
Doing a kindness for a friend leads a couple to new things.
4.6k words
3.85
26.8k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Til fate do they part. Part 1 of 6 parts

The 'phone call, when it arrived, came as no particular surprise. I'd told Jayne that if she needed any help looking after her father, I and my wife would be pleased to help. Her father, John, a colleague of mine had been ill for some time; he'd been in hospital for an operation having been told beforehand that recovery would take some time considering his age. He'd lost most of the use of his legs and was largely confined to his bed in the house he lived in alone - he and his wife had separated some years earlier. He was approaching his 65th birthday and thus retirement, which I knew he was not looking forward to in any way.

I am John's line manager and he'd met my wife on social occasions and was clearly charmed by her, referring to her many times as a 'refined and elegant lady' He has a point, she it six feet tall, slender and with a very fine figure. Her accent, what some may call 'Oxford English,' marked her out as a well brought up woman. In her fifties, she has retained her good looks, figure and deportment. I am indeed a fortunate man. Her name is Elizabeth, she prefers to be called Liz, but John always refers to her as Elizabeth which he says befits a woman of her standing.

Jayne needed a break for a weekend; she wanted to go away with her husband to a seaside cottage they owned. He travelled a lot and getting him away from his work wasn't easy, so she wanted to grab the moment. Her problem was that she visited John every day just to tidy him up and settle him for the night as he was perfectly safe on his own until the following morning. I told her not to worry, and that Liz and I would meet her at John's house and then Jayne and her husband could depart from there, leaving us settle John for the next three evenings and nights, visiting each day. Liz quite looked forward to being of help as she appreciated John's good manners and a gentleness not often found in men.

We all met at the house. It was a very warm day, and they were in the garden when we arrived; John was in a wheelchair. Despite Jayne and her husband being in their thirties, John in his sixties and Liz and I in our fifties, we all got on very well and Jayne and Tony (her husband) were later leaving than they'd planned. As early evening approached, Jayne mentioned to John that she would settle him in bed and then she and Tony could leave. John momentarily looked disappointed, and I realised that he was enjoying the occasion. I offered to stay with Liz and that we would settle John for the night. Indeed, it was going to be a rare warm evening and I offered to go to the local supermarket and pick-up a couple of disposable barbeques and some steaks. John was delighted with the idea and Jayne was clearly comfortable with it. I said my goodbyes to Jayne and Tony and set off.

Later, when I returned, I pulled up to the front of the house. When I went in, I could see through into the rear garden. Liz was talking animatedly and John listening intently, with a lovely smile on his face; it was a pleasure to see him so happy following his illness. As discreetly as I could so as not to break their mood, I took out two glasses of the chilled wine I'd bought at the supermarket and set them down, indicating to Liz that I go back to prepare the food. She nodded her understanding and carried on the conversation with barely a break. I returned to the house and unpacked the goods, putting a second bottle of wine in the fridge. I peppered the steaks and made a salad, having a second glass of wine as I did so. I was enjoying myself and Liz and John continued their conversation. I took out the bottle of wine and offered them a second glass. John hesitated, but not for long and happily accepted; Liz smiled her acceptance. I said that I was about ready, and I'd light one of the two barbeques to cook the steaks. I lit it and returned to the house to get the food whilst it heated up and stopped smoking.

We all had a most pleasant evening. The steaks were good, and conversation flowed between the three of us; John had a third glass of wine, his last he said, as did Liz.

It was dusk when we finished. John was getting tired now, so I offered to get him to bed, via the bathroom. Liz said she would clear the supper things whilst I did so.

I got John to the bathroom where he said he could manage, and he'd call me when he needed to get into bed. I joined Liz in the kitchen and helped her finish clearing the supper things. She remarked what a pleasant evening it had been. I thanked her for being so kind to John and how pleasing it had been to see him happier than I'd seen him in a long time. I pulled her towards me to give her a hug and she came into my arms and kissed me in her own sensual way, the way she does when she wants to make love. I was pleasantly surprised at this unexpected move and reacted accordingly. Thank heavens it wasn't far to go home. John's call interrupted us, and I reluctantly pulled away and moved towards the bathroom.

I wheeled him to the side of his bed, and he lifted himself sideways from his chair onto it. He wore only a pair of loose-fitting shorts as the night was warm. Once comfortable, he pulled the thin sheet over himself and settled back onto his pillows.

'I can't remember when I've had such a lovely evening and in such good company.' He said.

'We've both enjoyed it too John,' I replied, and then added, 'I hope I didn't give you too much wine; we've all drank more than usual.'

'Worry not,' said John, 'it was much needed. Thank you again for such a lovely time.'

I asked him if he was ok for the night and he replied that he'd be fine. We shook hands and he thanked me again for the evening. I said we'd be here again by 9 o'clock tomorrow. Just as I was about to leave, Liz tapped on the door and asked if she could come in.

'Yes!' John called out enthusiastically.

Liz came in, and to my surprise, said she wanted to make sure that John was comfortable for the night. She eased him forward and plumped up his pillows and generally fussed about. He looked rather pleased. She then sat on the side of his bed and made sure that the 'phone was within his reach and that he had programmed our number into it. Then she did something which she seldom does to anybody, she leaned forward and kissed him lightly on both cheeks and then held his hand while she thanked him for a lovely evening. I was surprised on two counts; first, Liz doesn't do the kissing thing when she meets people other than very close family; second, prolonged physical contact, the holding hands, with anybody but me is virtually unknown. However, from the look of pleasure and admiration on John's face, he clearly didn't mind. He was enraptured.

Liz gave John a further kiss on the cheek and rose from the bed. We all said goodnight and I closed and locked the front door which John could unlock remotely from inside the house. As I pulled away from John's house, Liz rested her hand briefly on my thigh before moving across my crotch and then back to the inside of my thigh.

'Just checking that everything's working.' she said without looking at me.

The drive home is about 15 minutes; we made it in ten.

I'd hardly closed the door before Liz pulled me towards the stairs. We passed the bathroom and made straight for our bedroom. As we entered Liz pulled off her summer shirt and let her skirt fall to the floor. She wore no bra, just a bright scarlet thong. She fell onto the bed, rolled over on her back, spread her long legs wide and at the same time pulling her thong to one side, exposing her wonderful long labia. She was soaked.

'Foreplay can come later,' she said, 'I just want fucking right now.'

What had got into her I didn't know, or care. I pulled off my shirt and trousers and with then my shorts. My cock was so hard it hurt. I virtually fell onto her and she grabbed my cock, pulling herself onto it. She was true to her word. Fuck she did, like I'd seldom known it. She uttered obscenities, begged me to fuck her harder, scratched my back and dug her nails into my arse as she roughly pulled me into her at every stroke. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up this pace for long without cumming; there was no chance to slow things down so that I could hold off. However, Liz solved my dilemma by suddenly wrapping her long legs around arse and at the end of a particularly hard thrust (at her insistence) she held me in her as she started to orgasm. I felt her squirt, not a common thing with her, and she started to gasp and shake and mutter, 'fuck, fuck, fuck...' over and over again as she came. I couldn't hold on any longer and let myself go. As I spurted into her, it triggered another string of spasms through her. I had seldom seen her like this, and I felt really overwhelmed with love for her.

We quietened down and rested for a couple of minutes. I moved off and lay beside her. She immediately moved down the bed.

'I told you foreplay could come later' she said, and took my softening cock into her mouth.

It was a wonderful feeling; my slippery cock being moved around in her warm mouth. To my surprise, I felt myself getting aroused again, my cock slowly, but surely growing. Liz let me fall free from her mouth and moved up the bed. She kissed me and I could taste traces of cum on her lips. She reached up and grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head down; it was her sign that she wanted me to go down on her, although we'd never done this after I'd cum inside her. I drew level with her parted legs; the inside of her thighs were wet, as was the thong still pulled to one side of her labia. I hesitated at the sight of my cum leaking from her. She took the initiative and, holding my head, thrust her wet cunt into my face and squeezing my head with her thighs to keep me there.

The force of her action expressed a quantity of my cum onto my lips; for the first time, I'd tasted my cum flowing from my wife. It wasn't as unpleasant as I thought it might be. Indeed, she was getting wet again herself which diluted the taste somewhat. I flicked her clitoris with my tongue and heard her gasp, even though muffled by her thighs. She relaxed, as did I, and I spent a little time working her clitoris with my tongue, occasionally lubricating it with my cum as it flowed from her. I felt her stiffen and then relax as her second orgasm started. She pushed herself onto my mouth and I felt her love juice mixed with my cum flow from her. My cock, which had softened again, seemed to leap to attention.

When she'd quietened again, I pulled away from her and removed her wet thong. I moved on top of her, and she guided my cock into her soaked and open cunt. We made love slowly and with great tenderness and it felt like it lasted for a very long time. She didn't cum again and eventually I did. I lay inside her as I softened and watched as she gently drifted off to sleep. I kissed her lightly and whispered good night. I lay awake for a short time wondering at the passion she had shown; soon, I felt sleep calling and slowly drifted into unconsciousness.

Liz awoke first the next morning and woke me by kindly bringing me fresh orange juice and coffee. It was unusual for us to get up and about early on a weekend. Liz was clearly not coming back to bed as usual as she went to draw a bath while I had my coffee. I appreciated that we'd said we'd would visit John first thing in the morning, but Liz seemed eager to be up. She called that the bathroom was free. I took the hint; we were going to John's sooner rather than later. I showered, shaved and dressed. As I entered the kitchen, Liz turned and put the kettle on the stove to make another coffee. I stood behind her and moved my hand around her back and fondled her breast. I thanked her for such a lovely night, and she turned around and kissed me slowly.

'I enjoyed it too,' she said, and then continued, 'I hope I didn't shock you?'

'Not at all,' I replied, 'that was some good sex we had; it's a wonder I woke up this morning.'

'We should do it more like that.' She smiled.

'Whenever you like.' I grinned.

'I'll hold you to that,' she replied.

It was a warm morning and Liz looked great in her summer dress. It was one of several which showed her slender figure to the best: just two thin straps from the close-fitting bodice tied behind her neck and the back scooped low to show the tanned smooth skin of her back. A pair of brightly enamelled hanging earrings showed through her hair. With a pair of silver open summer sandals with a heel, she stood slightly taller than me. She looked lovely.

Liz wanted to call in at the shop on the way, so I waited outside until she came out with a large bag. Just some supplies she said, I didn't ask what.

John must have heard the car pull up as the door latch buzzed as we approached. I immediately went to his room. He was fine; he said he'd had a quiet night and slept well but now needed the bathroom. As I wheeled him through the house, Liz stepped into the hall and bid him good morning.

'Good morning Elizabeth,' he said, and I noticed him to a double take at her appearance.

'If you'll excuse me being so forward,' he said, 'you look very lovely this morning.'

With her usual grace and charm, she thanked him, and I could see that she was genuinely pleased, flattered even.

I took John to the bathroom. He asked, a little awkwardly, if I'd help him into and, a little later, out of the bath. He said that Jayne usually helped him, and I could sense that he was embarrassed to ask. I put him at his ease; he didn't need to feel this way.

'John,' I said, 'we've moved from employee and manager to friendship. You have no need to feel uncomfortable; we are both happy to help you in any way we can.'

He held up his hand and I grasped it in both of mine.

'Thank you David,' he said, 'you are both very kind. I am proud to have you and Elizabeth as friends.'

'Now you can call her Liz,' I grinned.

He looked at me and smiled.

'Never,' he said, 'she will always be Elizabeth.'

With all embarrassment now pushed aside I helped John into the chair which lowered or raised him into or out of the bath. He wasn't a heavy man. He was lean and well-formed and, I have to say this, I couldn't help noticing the largeness of his circumcised penis. He lowered himself into the water and said he'd call when he was ready to return to his wheelchair.

I went into the kitchen and saw Liz in the garden picking some of the abundant flowers. She came in and said the house needed some brightening up and that she'd already seen to John's room. I went to have a look and the difference was quite something. It was definitely a woman's touch. The bed was made, with just a single sheet pulled over it due to the warmth of the day. There were two large vases of flowers and the curtains had been pulled back as far as they would go, with the windows opened wide causing the curtains to move slowly in time with the light breeze. The whole room seemed brighter somehow, and I could see where things had been moved, dusted and replaced. I was the way Liz did things to our home and she'd brought her talent to John's room. And, when I went through into the living room, she'd done the same there. The large sliding doors which opened out onto the garden had been pulled back and light flooded the room. Liz said she was about to make coffee. As she rose to do so, John called, and I went to help him.

'Breakfast will be ready by the time you're both finished.' She said.

'Breakfast?' I queried.

This was something new. Breakfast in our house consisted of orange juice and coffee before I left for work.

'It's been a long night for John,' she said by way of explanation, and left it there.

I returned to the bathroom and helped John from the rising seat onto the towel placed in his wheelchair. He dried himself and then lifted himself free of the towel, pulled it away and asked me to pass his underwear. He looked in fine shape, sitting there naked, and I couldn't help glancing again at his rather magnificent penis. In fact, I offered to help him on with his shorts in the hope that I could get more than a glance. He thanked me and I willingly helped him get them on. He raised himself on the arms of his wheelchair and I slide his shorts up over his thighs and around his waist. I was clumsy insofar as I was looking at his penis rather than what I was doing and I pulled them up to one side of his crotch, leaving his penis showing from the left leg hole. Without any hesitation, I pulled the leg hole to one side, and deftly held his penis and tucked it into his shorts. I was struck not only by its length and girth, but also its weight and firmness. He thanked me as if this was the most natural thing to do. I offered him his shirt and trousers, helping him with the latter.

When we entered the sitting room, we saw Liz sitting in the garden by the table. We went to join her, and John exclaimed with delight when he saw the plate of croissants she had bought earlier and a cafetiere of fresh coffee. We spent a leisurely hour over breakfast during which I noticed that John hardly stopped looking at Liz. He was clearly smitten, and I didn't mind in the least, indeed, I was proud of my wife and found it mildly erotic in a strange sort of way.

Liz asked John if he needed anything more before we left. He said he was fine but asked her if she would draw the curtains in his bedroom so that it would a cool place to retreat if he became too warm. We said we'd be back at around 7pm to settle him for the night. He said he'd look forward to it. Making sure that John had the remote control for the front door, we secured the house before leaving.

We passed the day in our garden, reading and dozing in the shade of the birch tree. I noticed that Liz kept checking her watch; I don't think she realised she was doing it. By 6:15pm she was getting impatient and then said that we should go. I didn't point out that we would be early as she clearly wanted to go at that very moment. We arrived at John's a few minutes after 6:30.

The remote door lock clicked as we approached it. When we entered the house, John called out that he was in his bedroom. He was sitting in bed, a book by his side. He was shirt-less with his lower half covered by a thin sheet. He said he'd retreated into the coolness of the bedroom earlier in the afternoon. It was quite warm in there, but he looked comfortable enough although his chest was covered in very light perspiration. He said that he'd appreciate a bowl of cool water and a flannel just to wipe his head and face. Liz said that she would fetch it while I cleared the garden of the table we'd used earlier and secure the opening doors.

I cleared the garden and went back into the house. I heard John's and Liz's voices and, for some reason, went quietly into the hall. Liz was sitting on the side of John's bed, her back towards me, hiding me from John's view. She was talking to him and was using the dampened flannel to wipe his chest; as I looked, she gently wiped his face also. I felt rather voyeuristic, I don't quite know why, so I backed away and went back into the garden room. I made the closing of the doors more noisily than I might normally have done and generally made movement noises as I made sure the rear of the house was secure. As I went into the hall, I called ahead that the doors were closed and locked. When I entered the room, Liz was just patting John's face dry. When she rose from the side of the bed and carried the bowl away, I noticed than John looked cooler although his face looked slightly flushed. I asked him if he was alright and he said he was fine although I thought he looked a little embarrassed. Liz returned to the room and fussed around John, making him comfortable and ensuring that he had the 'phone to hand should he need us in the night. We bade him goodnight and said we'd be back tomorrow afternoon to see that he was tidied up for when Jayne and Tony returned. I dropped the front door lock on the way out and we got in the car.

12