‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a repeat of yesterday but somewhat more urgent. Liz grabbed my crotch.

'Get me home.' She said urgently.

I drove as quickly as I could without being stupid and got home ten minutes later. There was no preamble, she headed for the stairs and I followed. She undid the straps of her dress as she entered the bedroom and stepped out of it, leaving it on the floor where it fell. I pulled of my shirt and pulled of my trousers and pants in one movement. Liz lay on the bed looking at my hard cock, her lips slightly parted and her eyes half closed with lust. I fell onto the bed and she grabbed my cock and immediately went down, plunging it into her mouth, groaning as she did so, her teeth grating down its length. She did a couple of rough strokes with her teeth running up and down me and then pulled me free of her mouth, gasping in some air. She rolled over on her back, taking my head and pushing it down as she did so. Gratefully I buried my face into her wetness. Within a minute, she had an orgasm.

'Use your fingers for my next one,' she murmured.

I moved to kneel beside her and started to massage her clitoris with by finger, wetting it now and again with her love juice. She took hold of my hard cock, milked a large drop of precum from me and slowly and gently stroked it. I looked down at her and smiled and she returned my smile in a dreamy way and closed her eyes.

'This is the second hard penis I've touched today.' She said softly, her eyes remaining closed.

I said nothing but I swear my heart skipped a beat. She broke the silence that followed as I continued to stimulate her. It was the way to get her to talk when she wanted to fantasise about anything sexual, usually about being with two lovers; it was something she fantasised about during sex but never mentioned it in the cold light of day.

'When I was washing John's chest, I accidentally brushed my arm across the sheet. He had an erection.' She said.

I was silent for a few seconds. I wet my fingers again and noticed that she was now very wet indeed.

'Why tell me now?' I asked softly.

She paused and her face reddened slightly.

'Because I did it again,' she hesitated, 'but not accidentally. I'm sure he thought it was though.'

'Did you do it a third time?' I asked, noticing that my voice was quavering slightly with excitement. I quickened the pace of my fingers.

'No,' she answered shortly, and then continued, 'but I wanted to.'

I was about to say something, I can't remember what, just to keep her talking. She beat me to it.

'I wanted to pull the sheet away and touch him.' She paused, 'Come inside me.'

I needed no second bidding. As I moved on top of her, she grasped my hard cock and pushed herself onto it, gasping as she did so. I'd only given a few thrusts when she came, making the low moan she does when it comes from somewhere deep inside her. I waited for a minute or so until she quietened and came back from wherever she goes at such moments. I started to move with slow but deliberate and deep strokes. When we'd established a mutual rhythm, I chanced my luck.

'Did you want to make John cum?' I asked softly.

'Yes.' She breathed softly, 'I did.'

'Do you still want to?'

'Yes.' She said.

I thrust into her a little harder.

'Do it tomorrow then.' I said spontaneously.

She gasped and I felt her release another gush of love juice.

'Do you want me to?' she asked, neatly putting the onus on me.

I made a decision, based on my present state of lust rather than any rational state of mind.

'Yes, if you tell me about it afterwards.'

'I will.' She said and then descended into a second orgasm, taking me with her.

I came so hard it almost hurt, but not as much as her nails digging into my back. Later, as we lay still, she broke the silence and interrupted my spinning thoughts.

'Did you mean it?'

I hesitated.

'Yes, do you still want to?'

Liz didn't hesitate.

'Yes, I do.'

I didn't respond and she stayed silent. Eventually we drifted into sleep; waking in the middle of the night to make love again but without talking, and then sleeping again.

To be continued.

12