All Comments on '‘Til Fate Do They Pt. 01'

by MrBlueSkies

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The door is opening.......these two will have a very interesting future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well thanks for the cuck warning so we can skip the last 5 parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gone for ten years, you should have stayed that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story.. but it ended to soon.. be fun to read HOW it continues..

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Being a cuckold is in no way interesting and this wanna be whore is going to make him one.

txskipper597txskipper597almost 3 years ago

hope it continues. Poor John.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

OMFG. Just another cuck story in a setting to make it seem "kindly" and "caring".

You closeted boys are really trying hard today. At least you know the lowest common denominator of the wimpy worthless limp dicked crowd will spank to it.

6 parts for a fucking cuck story? You're really going to try for the emotional manipulation route to soften the true cuckiness that is the core of this drivel, arent you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this hot, well-written story - good job! This was such a sweet, almost wholesome story of a happily married couple helping out an older, invalid friend. They are true Good Samaritans!

It is exciting to see the wife directing this. Her sexual responses each night, after they get back home, are phenomenal. That is giving hubby all the information he needs to make the right decision.

My wife and I have a motto, "A friend in need is a friend indeed." Whenever one of my buddies goes through a divorce, breaks up with a girlfriend, or has a health problem, we just invite them to come stay with us while they recover. They can just occupy the entire basement.

She just spoils them rotten with ‘mother love’ and she fucks their brains out. She had wanted to start sleeping, and this gives her perfect cover. She can be the Good Samaritan slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent start and well written. Looking forward to further parts. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If this is your thing, great. But gee, it was obvious from the start. It's a bit sad really and while I hope you continue writing, I'm not sure I will continue reading this one. I will keep a look out for you next story.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Hm, I remeber reading a very very similar storyline. I think the wife visits the man alone several times and has a sex and even a loving affair with him.

Is this a repost or something?

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, 07/05/21

Wow, I’ve been living your head rent free for 10 years or so. That’s impressive. I’m flattered

However, please don’t worry about my comfort; believe me, there’s plenty of room in here. Also, it’s very quiet as there isn’t a lot going on.

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Infoauger. It's likely you may have previously found this on a site that's now defunct. Since then I've revisited the story and cleaned up some of the typos and mangled syntax. Some parts have been rewritten to change emphasis.

It's still me however as you will see my name (and email address) remain the same.

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To those of you who have/are enjoying the story, I thank you for your comments. There are five more part to follow shortly.

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I’ve obviously touched a few raw nerves of some here. If it was some time ago, then you really should try to move on.

To those who don’t understand the proper meaning of ‘cuckold’, find a dictionary (if you have one) and get somebody to help you look it up and explain it to you.

To the blatantly misogynist incels here, I suggest you seek professional help.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Did this guy actually use misogynist and intel in the same sentence. The cuckold authors are just so sensitive these days. Now we get five more chapters to see this whore make the poor husband a full on cuckold.

MrBlueSkiesMrBlueSkiesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Do you mean cuckold authors or authors who write cuckold stories? There is a difference.

Talking of misogynist….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How come it's always the husband who has to "share" his wife with other men? Have you never come across a couple that enjoys FMF as much as FMM? Why don't you write about them too? Or am I being another "misogynist incel"?

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

It’s understandable that authors struggle with originality on sites like this, every scenario has been done thousands of times before, so predictability becomes the authors enemy, the efforts to try to avoid that become just as predictable and as with so many other stories of this ilk this one falls into the failure category.

For that reason, it’s difficult to blame the author for their lack of imagination concerning originality of scenarios, perhaps an examination of characterisation and dialogue will fair better. Sadly here too there is evidence of a propensity toward the comfort of the banal.

Amazingly those that wish to witness the denouement to this story have another five parts of hopefully better writing. Unlikely that this reader will be one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another story of a mentally ill male (not a man) who gets off by having his wife perform sexual favors for men who are not her husband. Kick him from the Man Cave, he is unworthy of his 'nads!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

If you know how many parts there are, the whole story must be written, so why not post all at once? If you feel that you MUST post in chapters, why a week or more between chapters?

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What an idiotic crap! Now the need for help is already taking on such forms that a "temporary nurse" becomes a whore to satisfy a 65 year old! This is a tip for the "Salvation Army"! And she's married to an idiot who allows it and, because he's a cuckold, gets excited about it !! Do you know why whores marry idiots? Because no normal man marries a whore. He fucks her, pays her and sends her home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start!! Thank you!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

This fucking wimp is gonna let a old crippled man take his woman, at least in as much as he is her fantasy now and desires the old man, not her husband moving forward. Ugh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrBlueSkies@MrBlueSkies
I started writing stories which could have developed from personal experiences and situations. Some of the characters and events are real, but by no means all. I will leave the reader to speculate. My stories have either a straight or bi-sexual theme. There is normally some i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES