Til Lust Do Us Part

Story Info
Serendipity brings lust to 2 strangers at a burial.
2.8k words
4.23
6.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For reasons I do not understand, I feel driven to journal this day live when possible. Following that same instinct, on this appropriately overcast day, I'm rushing through a damp and uneven, grassy cemetery to a burial. My black umbrella hooked on my wrist lurches as I avoid running. I'm just in time to see the casket drop into the ground and watch the modest crowd slowly scatter.

Oddly, I noticed I'm self talking as if dictating this day to my recorder in real time to soothe my instinct. My brain is fuzzy as if watching myself from an out of body view. Though no one acknowledges me, I approach the bereaved with condolences. As I shake their hands and offer worthless words and watch their surprised "who the hell is this" reactions, I spot another latecomer arriving from my 12.

Her slim, curvy figure is covered in dark, but not black, snug clothes. Her cap and veil crown her neatly coiffed blonde hair, yet are black and askew — a bit too whimsical for a burial. Looking at her above-the-fetching-knees skirt, her exposed, shapely and enticing legs are creating a response completely inappropriate for a burial. I like the twitches in my slacks. The crowd thins until only she and I are left at the grave side. I move beside her and stand silently staring into the dark hole until I feel pressure to speak before she leaves.

"She was a special woman. So strong and resilient. I haven't seen you before. How did you know her?" Her shoulders popped with a small snort. Did I misspeak?

"'SHE' was Stan and HE was special and resilient." She turned her pretty, scowling face to me. "How did you know Stan, I wonder?" My breathing speeds; my heart races as much from being caught in a prevarication as the beauty that radiates on me. I choose to deflect.

"I saw you were late too. I meant his wife." God I hope that was his wife! "Life is too short. I'm Adam." I reached out my hand. After a brief delay and finally, a bright-eyed, quirky smile told me she wanted what I wanted, she straightened and shook my hand — at least I hoped so.

Rubbing her thumb gently on the back of my hand made my slacks twitch. "Are you serious? I'm Evelyn, Eve. Perhaps we were destined to meet, fellow latecomer?" My chest wells; my dick swells; I stroke her knuckles as I watch thrust her full tits forward and her chest fill. Her tractor beam powering up to full strength locks me to her.

"Yes, I am serious. I cleared my day. Why don't we get some lunch and discuss our serendipity? I sense we have much to discuss while we, eat." I scanned her body slowly as I said this and focused on her crotch when I emphasized the word 'eat.' Too cheeky?

She scans my body and lingers on my tented slacks as she responds, "Room service?" Ohhh boy! I nod slowly, questioning if she is toying with me. We turn away from Stan and walk toward our cars still holding hands; still rolling our thumbs. We wrap our left arms around our bodies, hips pressing hips, eyes locked on eyes with a stranger, each captured in the gravity well of the other. We pause at the road; neither of us wanting to loosen our hold; neither wanting to risk the loss of the other to some foolish prank. I lift her unusual, lacy veil for a clearer look at the beautiful, glowing face staring into my soul. I know I have to take the risk in case I never see her again.

Time skipped. She didn't resist when I turned her by her hips, fingers over her soft, muscular ass and pulled her against my stiffness. She gently stroked my dick with her thigh; I moaned and leaned in for a lingering, wet kiss. She pulled me by my ass tighter against her as our tongues danced and our loins discovered frottage. Her gleaming, toothy smile beamed joy. In my light-headed state, I still smiled at my decision to crash a random burial today. When I gave her my hotel name, I added, "See you in 10," and hoped I avoided making that a hopeful question. Time resumed.

Ten minutes later, my prayers answered, she pulls into my hotel lot behind me. Not understanding why she fans such a lusty fire in me, I choose to jump into the flames. Eve pushed past me and before my door closes, we are against a wall ravishing each other. Tongues dance, breathing rushes, moans grow louder as we strip each other savagely. I see she has no underclothes on. As I pinch her thick nipples on her massive tits, I nibble on her ear. She rubs my freed cock and scratches my back. "Don't worry, Adam. I'm on the pill so I can't get pregnant and have no diseases."

"That's great," I grunt, "me too. Just -- not the pill part." As I lick down her neck then suck her dense nipple, she moves my cock between her legs and presses its shaft against her damp pussy. Licking past her navel moves my helm against her swollen lips. She pulls me forward, presses it against her clit and rubs it up and down just parting her wet labia. It is all I could do to delay sinking into her hot furnace, but I promised lunch and I desperately look forward to sharing it with her. When my cock moves away, she moans. But when my hot tongue spread her inner lips to surround her stiffened clit, a long deep moan escapes her tortured face. After savoring her sweet and tangy nectar off all her vaginal walls, I slide two fingers deep into her steaming love box. She squeals and groans. I lick, suck and finger her to a quivering orgasm. I love box lunches.

Before she comes back to Earth, I finger her and her vibrating clit to another orgasm. Her arms fall flat against the bed; her head pulls back with eyes closed; her perfect tits rise and fall with her gasps as her beautiful, smiling, face radiates bliss. Waiting for the exact moment to make her cum again, I gently lap her pussy and get high on her juices. "I know you need to cum before you fuck me," she gasped as she helped me spin around. "Let me taste you now and share your lunch juice."

Time abandoned my brain again. Before I knew it, an incredible wet heat covered my bishop. My cock swelled as it felt hot pressure and an agile tongue. In seconds, I felt her nose pressing my balls then her throat squeezing my cock as she gulped. "Oh, Eve, just hold it there a minute. T-t-there's nothing like that strong, wet heat on my cock." All too soon, she had to pull away to breathe. I moaned at the loss. Seconds later, I was deep in her throat again. That time she hummed and I quickly lost it. My gluts clenched, my balls fired several spurts of lunch juice directly into her belly, yet she gulped as she swallowed all of me. I wanted to live in her throat, but I wanted her to live. A blast of cold air swirled around my shrinking cock as it exited her heavenly heat. Eve licked and sucked my cock clean as she moaned her pleasure in savoring my cocktail. Time resumed.

After a few minutes rest, Eve takes my shrunken cock in hand and licks under my bishop before sucking it all into her mouth again. She rolls on top of me and rests her bald lips on my face. As I deeply inhale her intoxicating fragrance, she inhales my semi firm cock. It slowly overcomes the post-spurting pain of premature resurrection and stiffens in her hot mouth. Showing me she genuinely enjoys my taste as much as I love hers, she twists a finger into my ass. That pleasure would have been enough to make me cum if I hadn't spurted just five minutes sooner.

Time vanished again. Her rubbing and her dripping pussy made me light headed again. Content with those feelings, an unexpected shock zapped my groin from the inside and my gluts reacted without consulting with my brain. Shock after shock, spurt after spurt fired out anew as she continued to milk my prostate and swallow every spurt. With Lazarus fully arisen, my balls continued to contract long after they were empty. Finally, I gasped "St-t-top, p-p-please." She withdrew her finger to my sphincter and circled it several times to gently extend my high. This was no novice. She spun around and kissed me deeply. While I don't like the taste of my cum, I made an exception for her. We sucked tongues for minutes as she stroked my anus and watched my cock painlessly shrink to a dick again. Time resumed.

"When you are up for it, I want you to fuck me and stroke my prostate from both sides. Make me cum hard. Then you can fuck my ass hard and spank me while you do." I look forward to meeting her exuberance. Sprawled out with wide grins, we both napped nearly an hour. I woke first. On my way back from the bathroom, I take several photos of my sleeping beauty and set the phone-cam on a side dresser in video mode. Even lifting and spreading her legs doesn't wake her. Spreading her pussy and lapping it finally wakes her.

"Mmm, Adam. Is your cock ready for me? Ohh, I see it is." When I lift only her right leg onto my shoulder, she wonders what I am up to since she didn't yet see the recorder. I aim and splay her pussy for the video before sliding my cock into her. That angle gives me deep access into her wet pussy, but also rubs her clit during both the in and out stokes. I choose not to use Al's R&R trick since I want to feel filling her pussy with my hot cum. There's nearly nothing like the sight of watching beautiful tits swing just because you are the reason.

After some minutes, she rolls onto her back and puts both legs on my shoulders. Besides the satisfaction of making her tits dance in circles, this also gives me access to her G spot. Finding I couldn't hit both in one stroke, I adapt to angling up to nudge her G on the IN stroke, and angling down to slide along her clit on the OUT. It is slow and awkward, but quite effective. Eve grunts as I go in and squeals as I pull out. I rub her sphincter and she bursts into an intense, shuddering orgasm. I feel her pussy hug and squeeze me since I leave my cock in her during her eruption.

When she catches her breath, she gasps, "Purse!" and points to it. When I snag it, she pulls an eight-inch, deeply veined, purple dildo out. "P-p-put this in my pussy next time." I hold it up by the purple balls for the video. She moans, "You recorded all this?" Then she smiles, "Thanks. I want to watch it with you and maybe another friend." Whoa! "Can I change my mind?" Who was I to argue? "Fuck my pussy with the dildo while you fuck my ass with your big cock. I want to feel your heat when you fill me and use your cock to stroke my G spot from my ass side and the dildo to stroke it from my pussy side."

"That's very rare, but I'm happy to try. Get on your knees so we can also watch your tits swing." After a little effort, and sliding the dildo in her slippery pussy, I pop my bishop past her loosened rear hole and partially move into her ass as I move the dildo deep in her pussy with the same intense reactions as before. Finding the right angle to rub her prostate isn't easy and I wonder if my cock is long enough to reach her prostate. Looking at the camera, I slap her beautiful ass hard.

She grunts. "You have to build that up and slap me HARD. I want to see hand prints on my red ass on the video." I pull out and slap her ass as hard as I dare. "HARDER!" Wow. My hand stings, but I hit the other cheek as hard as I can. "Ugh, yes, better." Not my style, yet I slap my bright red hand print on her as hard as the last time.

Before fully sinking my cock in her ass, I lean forward and spread her cheeks for the video then lick and roll my tongue inside her rear. When I dare to inhale, I find her rear 'breath' musky and surprisingly sweet. After one more deep lick from her pussy up past her star hole, I slap her hard again and slide my cock helm back into her glowing ass and its loosened, wrinkled hole. It looks naturally pink and tempting.

I slide my cock fully into her ass. The thickness of her fat dildo makes her ass especially tight. As I gently stroke inside her, I feel some of the thick, embossed veins divert my cock.

Time stole my brain again. Though I didn't feel it, I must have hit her prostate from at least one side since she abruptly screamed out in climax, shuddered and collapsed on the bed. Her shuddering and fall nearly broke my cock since the dildo was still in her. Time resumed.

I hold back as long as I can to ensure she feels me, then fill her rear with freshly made cum. She moans, "Oh yea. Nice. That feels so warm and filling." She falls asleep with my hand prints glowing on her bright red ass, and her pussy open for the video. The black, silk sheets create great contrast. I take a quick, cleansing shower in case she wants to go again. When I come out, she is facing the camera and humping herself with the dildo. Is she insatiable?

As I approach, she grabs the camera and hands it to me before dropping to her knees. "I want you to shoot my deep throating so I can see it bulge when I suck you off." Once again, she raises Lazarus from the dead with her skillful tongue. Against all odds, I manage to catch her throat bulging as I filled it. After several plunges, she pushes a finger in my ass and hums.

With no way to resist, I begin shooting streams of cum into her. One directly into her belly, one onto her tongue as she holds me an inch away for the video and two spurts on her face. She smiles a gooey smile for the video as she lets some of my cum drip onto her tits. After smearing a hard nipple with it, she lifts her tit and laps a cum-covered nipple before sucking it. As she scoops what is on her face, she pulls my face to her glistening nipple and records my suckling it.

"I need a quick shower now before we head out to dinner. Bring the camera." This beauty doesn't know how to spell 'modest' and I have no doubt she will show this vid to all her friends — maybe even post it. I record her shower through and around the glass door with shots of my stiff-again cock. She comes out and dries off, but stays naked for some time as we chat.

"Eve, who was the deceased to you? You figured out that I didn't know her. I followed an unknown instinct to go there not even knowing there was a burial."

"Well, Adam, I guess it was fate. I don't know any of those people either. He was a young, sexy Poet Laureate and I wrote his obit for my paper. I'd hoped to meet and eat him one day, but missed my chance. My gut pulled me out of a meeting when my clit began to itch. I started rubbing it in the ladies room and the next thing I knew, I was entering the cemetery, my skirt at my waist, my boy shorts on the dash, still rubbing my clit. What's left of my panties, the other half, is in my car. Luckily I had that hat. My sheer panties made a great veil, didn't they?"

"They really did. Well, I guess we have a new Adam and Eve story. I have ideas for that video! You know we have to keep meeting if for no other reason at least to save the world." We grinned, had a little more lunch and finally went out for dinner.

==== 10 hrs 0030 12/11/19 ==== 2819words ====

12/6/19 seminal image: 2 latecomers, strangers, to funeral meet...