Till Death Do We Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will be fine," Ed told the crew. The young man pushed the boat off the beach and turned it to face towards the big island. They raised sail again and moved off.

As the catamaran moved away, Anne kissed my cheek. "This is romantic," she said, "stranded naked on a Caribbean island."

Monica and Ed had obviously been on this islet before. They gave us a quick tour. The islet was, maybe, 300 yards long and 60 or so yards wide. The ground rose from the water to a mound in the center of the islet. It was only a few feet above the sea, but it was high enough that, if you were at the waterline on one side, you couldn't see the waterline on the opposite side of the islet. We could see our resort and the crowded beach, but not clearly enough to see exactly what people were doing. The islet, I found by digging with my toe, had a thin layer of sand over rock.

The surf was more pronounced on the seaward side of the islet. Anne and I cautiously waded in and were able to body surf a little. Monica and Ed sat on the beach watching us. After a while, Anne and I came out of the water. The towels we had were basically overgrown wash clothes, sufficient to sit on but not much else. Anne and I stood drip-drying. That was when I noticed that Monica was stroking Ed's dick and Ed was fingering Monica.

Monica saw me looking and explained, "When Ed and I come out here, we always fuck."

"That's a good tradition," Anne commented.

Something drew my attention towards the clothed part of the beach. I saw a small powerboat not too far from the islet, headed our way. "You may be doing it for an audience," I said. "It looks like we're getting company."

Just a few minutes later, the skipper of the powerboat cut his motor and let the boat drift onto the islet's beach. I saw the logo of another resort painted on the side of the boat. Four people got out, a middle-aged couple and a younger man and woman. All four were in swimwear. The skipper of the boat handed a cooler and what looked like a picnic hamper to the older man. Then, he pushed his boat off the beach, turned it around, and cranked up the motor. I was disappointed to see that the newcomers were staying.

Anne and I instinctively started moving towards the end of the islet opposite where the four people had landed. However, Monica and Ed stood up and started marching towards them. Anne and I turned and followed them tentatively.

Monica marched right up to the foursome and cheerily said, "Hello! Welcome to ...." (She said the name if the islet, a French word I can't begin to spell out).

The foursome consisted of a tall, slender man with a receding hairline whom I guessed to be around 50; a mildly attractive woman whom I guessed was his wife and who looked a few years younger than the man; a very slender blonde girl in a bikini who looked to be about Anne's and my age; and a thin but very fit looking young man who looked about the same age as the girl.

"Hello," the older woman replied with a smile on her face.

"Why don't you have any clothes on?" The older man asked aggressively.

"We're nudists," Monica replied pleasantly.

"Well, put something on. Our children don't need to see this," the man replied.

"We can't," Monica improvised. "We took the catamaran from the nude beach to get here. They won't let you bring any clothes."

"Cool!" the girl said.

"Well, go to the other side of the island and stay there," the older man said. "My children don't need to be exposed to your perversion!"

"Nice to meet you," Monica replied sweetly. "Have a good picnic." With that, she and Ed turned away. Anne and I followed them. I had the sense the clothed family was watching us closely.

The four of us walked to where we had left the coolers. We picked them up and walked to the farthest point on the islet away from the clothed family. We stopped at a spot where the rise in the center of the island blocked them from our view.

"They're staying in a place with a nude beach," Anne commented. "They have to expect to see naked people!"

"From a distance as bodies," Monica said. "We were close enough that they had to see us as people. When people are naked, they're supposed to be ashamed or humiliated. We weren't and the older man didn't know how to deal with that."

We opened our coolers and began eating our lunch. Maybe forty minutes later, I heard footsteps in the sand. Looking over my right shoulder, I saw the boy and girl who were about my age walking along the beach. We were all sitting on our small towels facing the water. As the young people got closer, I noticed that Monica and Ed both spread their legs. They obviously wanted to be on full display for our visitors. After a moment, Anne and I followed suit.

The boy and girl walked along the waterline, stopping directly in front of us. "I'm Cristina," the blonde said. "This is my brother Rob. Sorry about Dad. He's a control freak and gets stressed when something happens which he didn't expect."

"Is he going to get angry that you're here talking to us?" I asked.

"He won't notice," Rob said. "He's got a satellite internet service and takes his 'device' with him everywhere so he can work. That's what he's doing now. Once he starts working, a bomb could go off and he wouldn't notice."

"Mom might notice," Christina said, "but she's laidback about everything. I guess she balances out Dad. She won't care. What does it feel like to be out here naked?"

"Wonderful," Monica said.

"This trip is the first time Will and I have gone naked outdoors with other people around us," Anne said. "I wish we'd started doing it years ago."

"You don't mind people seeing your, uh, your pubes?" Christina asked.

"If we minded, we wouldn't be naked," Monica replied.

"Actually," Anne said, "it is a great feeling knowing that people can see all of me. I wouldn't have said that before this week."

"Of course, you're gorgeous," Rob said, and then looked embarrassed.

"He's right," Christina added.

"Thank you," Anne said.

"Please sit down and join us," Monica said. "We still have some food left, and wine, if you're old enough."

"What's the drinking age here?" Christina asked. "I'm twenty. Rob's nineteen."

"I'm sure that's old enough," Monica replied. "Please sit down and have a drink."

"We'd better not," Rob said. "Dad might smell it on our breath."

"We'd rather stand so we can look at you, if that's ok with you," Christina said.

"Fine with us," Monica replied. The rest of us nodded agreement.

Pointing at me, Christina said, "he has a very nice-looking dick."

"Thank you," I said.

"He's my husband, of about five days," Anne added.

"Oh! I'm sorry," Christina replied.

"Don't be," Anne said. "I like his dick a lot too." Christina smiled.

We chatted with the brother and sister for a while. We learned that the family was from suburban Philadelphia, that Christina was a student at the main state university, and that Rob had just graduated high school and would be playing soccer at a college in New York. The pair asked a lot of questions about going nude. Anne and I let Monica and Ed answer since they had much more experience than we did.

We'd been talking for about half an hour when Christina suddenly said, "I really want to take my suit off and get in the water."

"Do it!" Monica said.

"You up for it Rob?" Christina asked her brother.

"Uh," Rob said, "you want me to get naked in front of you?"

"You perv me when I'm in the shower every time I come home," Christina said, smiling. "I don't mind, but it's time to even up and let me get a look at you."

"Uh," Rob said.

"Rob, you'll enjoy it," Ed said.

"The water feels so much better when you are naked," I added.

"I'm sure you have nothing to be embarrassed about," Anne said.

Christina had taken her top off. She had slim, nicely shaped legs and a flat stomach, but almost no breasts. With no hesitation at all, she pushed her bottoms off her hips, down her legs, and stepped out of them. She turned to face us, spread her feet slightly apart, and extended her arms out at her sides. "Rob's seen it before," Christina said. What do you think?"

In truth, Christina was not in the same league with Anne or Monica but, being polite, I said, "beautiful woman."

"Agreed," Ed said.

Our compliments seemed to please Christina. She turned to her brother and said, rather forcefully, "Rob, get those trunks off now!"

"Uh, I" Rob started.

"I know, you have a hard-on," Christina said. "Let us all see it."

"Don't be embarrassed, Rob," Ed said. "It's a natural reaction."

In a flirty voice, Christina said, "I'll take it as a compliment." I wondered a bit about the brother-sister relationship. In a firmer voice, Christina said, "Rob, take your trunks off!"

Clearly embarrassed, Rob lowered his trunks. He was very hard, and about nine inches long. "Oh my!" Christina exclaimed.

"Rob," Anne said, "you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of."

Christina reached out, grabbed her brother's hand, and led him into the sea. That gave us a view of Christina's best physical feature: a perfectly shaped tight ass. As they moved farther away from us, Ed said, "nice ass."

"Yes, it is," Monica agreed.

Rob and Christina only stayed in the water about 15 minutes. Much of the time, they were very close to each other. I don't know specifically what they were doing. That was none of my business.

Christina and Rob were both smiling as they came out of the water. Suddenly, Rob stopped and said, "oh shit!"

"I knew you two were going to go skinny-dipping once you saw these folks naked," a female voice said from behind us. The older woman, presumably Christina and Rob's mother, walked into view. As I said before, she was a mildly attractive woman in a tight one-piece that outlined a reasonable figure.

The older woman stepped in front of us. "Hi," she said, "I'm Audrey Newkirk. I see you've met my wayward offspring. I did want to apologize for Hal. Your nudity caught us off-guard, and he gets very defensive when that happens. The more I thought about it, I decided you have the right idea. It makes more sense to be naked here than to wear a suit."

"So, you're not going to tell Dad we took our suits off?" Christina asked.

"As long as you don't tell him that I did too," Audrey said. She pulled the straps of her suit off her shoulders and wriggled it down her body. Audrey had a much more classically female body than her daughter, with only a few ounces of extra flesh visible. She turned and faced into the breeze coming off the water. "This feels great!" she exulted.

Christina was smiling. Rob's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw his mother naked.

Audrey waded out into the water a distance before diving headfirst. Christina and Rob hesitantly followed their naked mother into the sea. I got Anne some more wine and another small sandwich. When I looked out again, it looked like the three Newkirks were hugging.

They stayed in the water for a time before Audrey led her children in. The water dripping off her full breasts was a nice sight. Audrey caught me looking and smiled.

"We better get back," Audrey sad. "Hal's probably made his million for the day. Once he gets bored, he'll come looking for us. Hal came be something of a prude. Chrissy, Rob, hold your suits under water for a minute or so. If we show up with wet hair and dry suits, even your father will figure out we went swimming in the buff." Audrey picked up her suit and followed her own advice.

Once all three of the Newkirks were dressed, Audrey said, "It was very good to meet you. Thank you for inspiring us to get naked."

"Nice to meet the three of you, too," I said.

Audrey smiled and said, "I hope it was also nice to see us. We enjoyed seeing you."

"Very much," Christina added.

Audrey and her children started back to the other side of the islet. "That was nice," Monica said, "a mother and her young adult children getting naked together."

Ed said, "if I'm right, we've got just enough time to keep our streak alive before the catamaran comes back." He reached out and began rubbing a finger over one of Monica's nipples.

Monica asked, "Anne, Will, do you mind if we fuck here on the beach?"

I looked at Anne. "No," she replied, "as long as you don't mind if we do too".

Monica turned her head back to her husband and kissed him. I saw her hand go between his legs.

I didn't get time to watch Monica and Ed. Anne wrapped a hand around the base of my dick and ran it slowly up to my head. I looked at her smiling face. "When in Rome?" she asked. I kissed her and reached between her legs.

When everyone was aroused, all four of us moved towards the water to be on the less abrasive wet sand. Anne and Monica lay on their backs a couple of feet apart with their legs pointing towards the water. Ed and I were both hard. He looked at me, smiled, and then mounted Monica. I knelt, leaned over Anne, and let her guide my dick into her.

Anne and I had made love outdoors once before, at night when we were camping. Doing it on a beach in the afternoon of a bright, sunny day was very different. We had never made love with another couple also fucking next to us. Rather than causing embarrassment or distraction, the sounds Monica and Ed made were stimulating to us.

Anne and I were both very close to coming. I happened to raise my head just before that happened. Several yards away, on the crown of the islet's small rise, I saw Audrey and Christina watching us. Audrey gave me a thumbs up. Christina blew a kiss. Then Anne and I both came.

After we had all come, we washed off in the sea. I told Anne, Monica, and Ed we had been watched. "Nothing wrong with that," Monica said. "I'm happy for anyone to see how much pleasure Ed and I give each other."

Anne took one of my hands in both of hers. "I agree with Monica," she said. Then she kissed me on the lips.

Looking towards the nude beach, I could see the catamaran with sail up. We gathered our trash, put it in one of the coolers, and walked back to where they had left us off a few hours ago. When the catamaran beached, Gustav, the deckhand, was nude. Once we got aboard, I saw that Yvonne, the very cute captain, was nude also. Yvonne smiled at me. "We saw there were textiles on the island. We always sail nude when that happens." Yvonne looked much better nude than clothed. I had always thought that was true about Anne. I was learning that it was true for most women.

Anne and I had arrived on the island on a Sunday and were flying out the following Sunday. It just so happened that Monica and Ed were leaving on the same flight to San Juan. The night before we left, Monica and Ed took us to dinner at a small beachside restaurant in a small town on the northwest side of the island. Of course, we would have to be clothed. However, Monica put one condition on their invitation to us: "No underwear!"

Dressing in our room, I had started with a polo shirt and long pants. "No, no," Anne told me. "Get those slacks off and put a pair of shorts on. Otherwise, what does it matter whether you're wearing underwear?" Once again, I did as I was told.

I waited as Anne got ready in the bathroom. She came out with her hair brushed behind her ears and a flower over one ear. She wore a flower-print sundress that was hemmed more than halfway up her thighs and that was cut low in front. It was obvious she want's wearing a bra but, with her firm breasts, that didn't matter except for the outline of her nipples through the dress.

When Anne knew she had my attention, she did a quick spin and asked, "What do you think?" She looked exquisite and I said so. She gathered up the hem of her dress in her hands and spun again. She was, of course, naked under the dress. Her covered top and bare lower body was compelling. I stood up, walked to her, and hugged her. She let her dress fall back into place and reached a hand up one of the legs of my shorts. She grasped my dick with one hand while she used the other to push the leg of my shorts up until my dick was sticking out. She stepped back, looked at me thoughtfully for a moment, then said, "that's a good look for you."

Anne stepped back close to me and started rubbing a finger over my exposed dickhead. The room phone rang. I picked it up and the girl at the front desk said, "Mrs. Brewer is here for you."

Anne stroked me through my shorts as we rode down the elevator. I had to walk through the lobby with a visible hard-on. Monica was waiting for us by the front desk. She also wore a sundress, although hers was beige and was shorter than Anne's. Just as we reached Monica, she said, "Oh dear! I dropped something." She turned her back to us and bent over. Her short dress rode up over her bare ass exposing her pussy and asshole. I looked. Monica was a sexy woman. Then I glanced at the young lady behind the desk. She had seen Monica's gambit too and was smiling.

Monica straightened up and turned back to us with a broad smile on her face. "I do enjoy showing off in public," she said. "Ed's in the car outside."

Ed had the car under the portico that extended from the resort's front door. Monica stopped us before we got into the car. She bent slightly, grabbed the hem of Anne's dress, and lifted. There were other people around, all of whom got a look at my wife bare from her waist to her feet. Monica dropped the dress and said, "I had to make sure you are in compliance." Anne was smiling. I think she enjoyed being exposed. Monica came to me, unzipped my shorts, and pulled my dick and balls out. "Stay that way until we get to the restaurant," she said. I shrugged and followed Anne into the back seat of the rental car.

We were all decent when we walked into the restaurant. The maître d' obviously knew Monica and Ed. He led us through the indoor dining room and out onto a porch with tables. A part of the porch wrapped around the corner of the building. There was one table around the corner. It still had a view of the beach, but the building screened it from the other tables. The maître d' seated us there, handed out menus, and said in accented English, "Of course, Monique will be your server."

"Excellent!" Ed replied.

As soon as the maître d' rounded the corner out of sight, Monica stood, unbuttoned the front of her dress, and let it hang from her arms, exposing her bare body.

"Damn," Anne said. "My dress doesn't have buttons."

"Just take it off," Monica said. "We know Monique. She won't care."

Anne looked at me. After a moment, she started to smile. She stood and pulled her dress over her head, leaving herself naked but for her sandals. Going nude on a nude beach was one thing. By undressing in a restaurant, Anne had broken another barrier. I knew I was going to have to join her.

"Will?" Monica said. I didn't say anything. I just stood up and pulled my shirt over my head. I laid it on the back of my chair and undid the hook at the top of my shorts. I unzipped my shorts, let them fall to my feet, and stepped out of them. I looked at Anne, who was smiling broadly. As I sat back down, I was surprised to realize that I was excited by being nude in a place where you're expected to wear clothes.

Just as I sat down, our server came around the corner. I still think Anne is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. However, Monique was a close second. She had dark brown hair framing a face that was both innocent and sexy, if that makes sense. Her tight top had a deep vee showing the tops of her nice-sized breasts. A very fit pair of tan legs showed below her short skirt.

Monica stood up as Monique came to our table. The two women hugged. "It's so good to see you again," Monica said. Ed stood up. I noticed he was now wearing only his shirt. Monique hugged him and gave him a quick kiss. "Anne, Will," Monica said, "stand up and meet our friend Monique." Anne and I stood.