Till Death Do We Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looking at me, "Monique said, "You have a very nice body." Turning to Anne, she said, "and you are very beautiful.

"Anne and Will just got married," Monica explained. "They are on their honeymoon."

Monique looked at each of Anne and me again. She smiled and said, "If you stay as you are now all the time you are together, you will have a joyous marriage."

I looked at Anne. She grinned back at me. We hadn't talked about it yet, but we both knew we'd be spending as much of our lives together naked as possible.

As Anne and I sat back down, Monique told Monica and Ed, "I am so sorry we could not schedule this week. We were booked Monday through Wednesday and then Ruud was not feeling well and could not drive the boat for the last three days."

For our benefit, Ed explained that "Monique's day job is as a scuba diving guide. Ruud, her partner, operates their boat. Usually, when Monica and I come to the island, we spend a day or two diving with Monique."

Monique smiled again and added, "Monica and Ed prefer to dive with just mask, air tank, and fins; otherwise naked. That is how I prefer to dive so it works out very well."

I immediately imagined Monique naked except for her dive gear, then had a pang of conscience over my mental disloyalty to Anne. I looked at Anne, who was looking at me with a grin.

"Anne, Will, do you scuba dive?" Monique asked.

"No, we've never been taught," I said.

"I am also a certified instructor," Monique said. My certification is good in the USA too. Perhaps I can teach you next week? I know a place we can do that and none of us will have to wear swimsuits. Since you are friends of Monica and Ed, I will not charge."

"That is very nice of you," I replied.

"But we are flying home tomorrow," Anne added.

"Too bad," Monique said. "I will teach you on your next trip here. Monica, Ed, I have time we can schedule for next week."

"We are going home tomorrow too," Monica said.

"So bad!" Monique said. "In that case, what may I bring you to drink?"

The wine and food, fish Monique assured us had been caught that day, was outstanding. Over my protests, Ed insisted on paying the bill. When we finished the meal, we all dressed to walk back through the restaurant.

The sun had just gone down as we exited the restaurant. "Let's walk down the beach," Monica said. We turned and walked along the side of the restaurant until we reached the beach. There was a breeze. Monica unbuttoned her dress again and let the breeze blow if back from her body. Ed slid his shorts off again.

"But" I said, "this isn't a nude beach, is it?"

"No," Monica replied, "but this is French territory. The French don't get upset about bare bodies like we do in the States. If anyone complains, which is unlikely, and the police come, even more unlikely, all they will do is politely ask you to put your clothes on."

That assurance was all Anne and I needed. Anne pulled her dress over her head, and I pulled off my shirt and dropped my shorts. "Give those here," Monica said. We handed Monica our clothes and she stuffed them into her large purse. Anne and I walked, naked and holding hands, past the other restaurants and bars along this stretch of beach.

It was growing darker but there were people on the verandas of the other establishments, eating, drinking, or both. It was not dark enough, and we were not far enough away, to avoid being seen. As we walked by one place, several people were eating at tables on the veranda. A female voice called out, "love your outfits!" Several people applauded us. Walking past another establishment, someone whistled, presumably at Anne and Monica. Because I was watching the bars and restaurants, I knew many people had seen us who stayed quiet.

We reached the end of the row of restaurants and bars along the beach after walking, roughly, the equivalent of two city blocks. In front of us was a dimly lit marina. "So," Monica said, "what do you think Anne and Will? Being seen nude is a lot of fun, isn't it?"

"Before this week," Anne started, "I would have said that anyone who answered that question 'yes' had something wrong with them. But it really is fun and exciting to have people see my bare tits, my bare ass, and my cunt. And I love people looking at Will's dick. Am I a sicko?"

"You're not," I said quickly.

"No, you are just learning that the taboo on nudity and fear of sex is absurd," Ed said.

"The human body is beautiful," Monica said, "and some of the nicest parts are the parts we were taught to cover up. Besides, it is a lot more fun to live the way we do than to be 'moral' the way that term is used at home."

We walked back up the beach. A few people waved at us. We waved back. We went out into the street as we were and got into the rental car. Anne and I sat nude in the back seat. Our clothes were still in Monica's purse. Anne and I kissed and played with each other some n the ride back.

As Ed started the rental car up the hill towards our resort, Monica said, "it's still pretty early. Our flight doesn't leave until ten. We'll have plenty of time if we're at the airport by 8:30. Why don't you guys have a drink at our place?"

Before Anne or I said anything, Ed had turned onto the lane leading to their rented house. As we got out, Monica said, "I'll give you your clothes inside, but you can't put them on until you leave." That was fine with Anne and me.

The house was a one-story structure built on the side of the hill. The furnishings and interior were very modern, lots of glass, chrome, and dark stone. The really nice thing was that the side of the house facing the bay was entirely glass, with a balcony outside that ran the length of that side of the house. Ed took off his shirt and Monica took off her dress. "You go out on the balcony," Ed said. "I'll make us drinks."

Ed didn't ask what we wanted and, frankly, Anne and I were too absorbed by enjoying the panoramic view in our birthday suits to care. Ed came out after a minute carrying four large glasses on a tray. Each glass was full of a pinkish-yellow liquid. "Mango and pineapple juice with dark rum," Ed announced. "And a small kicker." I didn't know what that meant, but Monica gave Ed a look then began grinning.

Anne and I stood side-by-side leaning on the balcony rail, sipping our drinks. No one said anything for a few moments. I finally said, "this is as good as it gets."

"No," Monica said, "it could be better. We could be fucking."

"Shit," Anne said, "you had to say that! I was already getting horny." I was growing erect, too. I took a large gulp of the sweet drink, thinking the alcohol would dampen my reaction. Anne took a large swallow also.

"Uh," Monica said, "spirit of full disclosure. Ed put something in our drinks."

Smiling, and with a hard-on himself, Ed said, "It has different names in different places. It is supposed to excite the parts of the brain that control sexual response and enhance your tactile sensations. A doctor friend has told me there is absolutely no scientific basis for that."

"But," Monica said, "we use it a lot and it always works for us." Monica was rubbing one of her nipples between her thumb and forefinger. "And we've never noticed any side effects."

"Is it legal?" I asked.

"It is here," Ed replied. "Not in the US."

"It's safe?" Anne asked.

"Sure," Monica replied.

Anne finished her drink in one swallow. Seeing her smile, I did the same. Whether it was what Ed put in the drink or just a placebo effect, I don't know, but I was suddenly very hard and wanted nothing so much in the world as to have my dick inside Anne.

Anne looked at me. Her face was flush. "I know," she said breathlessly. "I can't help it," she said. She turned, leaned over the balcony rail, and said, "Will, please fuck me right now!"

I came up to Anne's beautiful ass. She spread her legs a little. I shoved my dick in her cunt and began pumping.

I heard Monica say, "Ed, they have such a lovely idea. Let's do it too."

Again, I can't say if it was biochemical or all in my head, but it seemed like I felt the walls of Anne's vagina more intensely than I ever had before. Anne started gasping. "Oh my God!" she said. "Will, go faster! I need to come right now!"

I started moving back and forth inside Anne faster than I'd ever fucked her before. She was gasping and bucking her ass against me. To add to the overall sensation, Monica let out a low, incredibly sexy growl. Way too soon, I felt myself ready to shoot. As I came, Anne let out a scream and her whole body tensed, then relaxed. We stood there for a time, panting. Anne was bent over the balcony rail, and I was still in her. To my left, I heard Monica and Ed fucking.

I finally wrapped my arms around Anne and stepped back from the balcony rail. My dick slipped out and hung pressed against her ass. We watched Ed hump Monica from behind. Seeing our new friends giving each other such pleasure was a thing of beauty.

Monica finally came with a loud moan. The jerks of Ed's body told us he had ejaculated. After a moment, they separated and turned to face us. Monica was still flush, and her large nipples remained erect.

"Sorry," Anne said. "We shouldn't have watched."

"Of course, you should watch," Monica asked. "Knowing people are watching makes it hotter for us."

Ed said, "the problem with that stuff is you tend to orgasm quickly until you're used to it."

"But it was a very intense orgasm, wasn't it?" Monica asked. Anne and I both nodded our heads.

After a few more minutes, Ed said, "I better get you back to your resort before it gets too late." We followed him inside. He picked up the car keys and headed towards the door without putting anything on. Anne and I followed, also naked.

"Don't forget your clothes," Monica said. I was grateful for that because our room key was in my shorts pocket.

Naked, I got into the front passenger seat and Anne sat on my lap. It took, maybe, three minutes for Ed to drive to the front of the resort. Anne and I got out of the car naked. Ed said, "we'll pick you up at 7:45." Anne and I walked through the resort lobby and rode up the elevator naked. At that point, neither of us wanted anything to do with clothes. We both wanted everyone around to see us in our nude glory.

We got to the airport in plenty of time. After passing customs/immigration and paying our departure fees, Ed went off. He came back with boarding passes for four seats together. "We're in the middle aisle," he said, "but the gate agent assures me there is no one else in that row."

We had time to kill, so we went into an airport coffee shop. Monica sat on a tall stool at the counter. After we'd all ordered our coffees, Monica turned to face us. She was wearing another of her sundresses with buttons up the front. She undid the bottom two buttons, and we could see her bare mound. Monica smiled at us.

Anne was standing next to me. She was wearing a tank top and shorts. After a couple of sips of coffee, she said, "excuse me a moment" and walked to the ladies' room across the concourse. She was back quickly with something balled in her fist. "Put those in your carry-on bag," she told me as she handed me her bra and panties.

On the flight to San Juan, Anne and I exchanged contact information with Ed and Monica: mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, landline and cell phone numbers. Ed and Monica also gave us the address of their Facebook page. "That's pretty tame," Monica said. "Facebook doesn't let you get racy. However, you may enjoy what we have up on this site." She wrote down a web address for a platform I'd never heard of before.

"We really do want to see you two again," Ed said.

"Especially if you like what we have on that site," Monica added.

We had to connect to different flights in San Juan. Before we went to our different gates, Monica gave me a tight hung and a kiss. Monica's body under the sheer dress felt nice, not as nice as Anne, but still very nice.

Ed gave Anne a hug and kiss. He also squeezed her ass with one hand. Anne didn't seem to mind.

As we waited to board our flight back to the continental US, Anne said, "Will, you know I loved you passionately before we took this trip. Still, I think we've learned some things about ourselves and each other that are going to make this a fantastic marriage." Anne lowered her voice and added, "we need to spend as much of our time together naked as possible."

"I couldn't agree more," I said. "I didn't think it could be possible, but I love you even more than I did a week ago."

Anne smiled. "But," she asked, "do you think I look good naked?"

I pulled Anne to me. We kissed. We were still kissing when they called our row to board.