Till the Cows Come Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Kayla shouted, a little louder than she intended. She slammed her fists down on the counter, making the glass of milk wobble. She took a deep breath, closing then opening her eyes. "Look, I get it, you spent a lot of money on those cows and you wanna get your money's worth. But I don't want milk right now. I want my morning cup of coffee, and then I want to go back to my room with my fiancé. Understand?"

Brooklyn stared at Kayla. She didn't seem confused or scared by Kayla's outburst; instead, she seemed... indignant? Annoyed? She huffed and stood up. "Fine. Coffee it is, then." She walked over to the coffee maker and turned it on. "Really, though, it's not about 'getting my money's worth' with those cows. I just think people should drink more milk. You certainly liked it yesterday, didn't you?"

"I did?" Kayla frowned. She certainly didn't remember having any milk yesterday. But, then again, so much of the previous day was a blank. Maybe she did drink some? She looked at the glass again. "Well... maybe I could..." She furrowed her brow. This was weird, wasn't it? Why was Brooklyn being so pushy? And, come to think of it, why couldn't she remember what happened yesterday?

"Here," Brooklyn said, sliding a coffee mug over to Kayla. "Would you like any milk or sugar with that?"

"No thanks." Kayla picked up the mug and took a sip. "I need something bitter. I don't know why, but my brain feels like cotton candy this morning."

"You say that like it's a bad thing!" Brooklyn giggled.

Kayla raised an eyebrow. "What're you talking about?"

"Like, c'mon, Kay!" Brooklyn leaned down, giving Kayla an eyeful of her cleavage, barely restrained by her silk nightgown. "You know how good it is when you've got a buzz going! Your head starts to get all fuzzy, and you start feeling really, really good. And that's good, y'know? Like, everyone knows it's good for your brain to be fuzzy and silly!"

"Don't call me that," Kayla scowled. "There's only one person who gets to call me 'Kay.'" She smirked and emulated Brooklyn's valley girl speak. "Like, y'know?"

Brooklyn's hand balled up into a fist, and her lips formed a thin smile. She opened her mouth to say something, but then both women heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Brooklyn turned her head and relaxed. "Oh, good morning, Emily!"

Emily yawned and stumbled over, a sleepy, dazed smile on her face. "Mornin'!"

Kayla's jaw dropped. "E-Emily! You're naked!"

"Huh?" Emily looked down and giggled dreamily. "Oh, whoops!"

"That's alright, Emily!" Brooklyn smiled. "After all, it's not like either of us is seeing anything we haven't seen before, right?"

"Um..." Emily blinked. "Guess so." She sat down next to Kayla and immediately took the glass of milk, humming happily to herself as she guzzled it down.

Kayla placed a hand on her fiancé's shoulder. "Are you feeling alright? You seem out of sorts."

"I think so." Emily squirmed in her seat once the glass was empty. "I feel good. Like... really good."

"Must've had a really nice sleep, didn't you?" Brooklyn set a bottle of milk on the counter in front of Emily.

Emily didn't respond, instead grabbing the bottle and chugging it with single-minded determination. A bit of it dribbled down her chest, and Kayla noticed that her body too seemed different than she remembered. Emily's breasts were definitely much bigger, at least a cup size or two, and she was also a lot curvier.

"Thirsty this morning, huh?" Brooklyn giggled.

"Yeahhh," Emily sighed, letting the bottle slip from her fingers and fall to the floor. "Real, um... thirsty."

"Emily, why don't you go back to bed?" Kayla said, concerned. "You must still be, um, tired." Tired wasn't quite the word for it; if she didn't know any better, she'd think Emily was drugged.

"She feels fine," Brooklyn said. "Don't you, Emily?"

Emily nodded loosely and giggled. "Mhm. Real fine."

Kayla narrowed her eyes. "I really think she should rest--"

"Actually, why don't you go out and get some fresh air?" Brooklyn interrupted. "It'll make you feel a lot better. I insist."

"I..." Kayla opened, then closed, then opened her mouth again. A part of her thought leaving Emily alone with Brooklyn was a really bad idea, but another, louder part of her thought it was great. After all, Brooklyn said it. "Um, s-sure. I'll be back soon."

Kayla stood up and walked out into the hallway connecting the kitchen and the foyer. She slid open one of the doors and stepped out into the garden. It was even more beautiful up close; flowers of all different kinds surrounded her, a collage of vibrant colors poking out of the green. The air was sweet, with a scent that Kayla wanted to stop and sniff all day long. Her eyes went lidded as she inhaled, each slow, drowsy breath making her more and more relaxed. Her towel dropped to the ground, forgotten. All the better to let her hands roam her voluptuous body. It was strange; wherever she walked, it seemed like the flowers followed her, tilting towards her and even popping out of the ground as she got closer.

She saw blurry mass of something out in the distance. Forcing her eyes to focus, she realized it was a barn. Brooklyn had said something about cows, hadn't she? Without really thinking about it, she wandered over, floating on a sea of flowers. As she got closer, she could hear the cows mooing. She never thought it could sound so... beautiful. It was harmonious, like a chorus announcing how happy they were.

The door on the barn was unlocked. It still took Kayla a moment to open it; her brain kept misfiring, forgetting how to make it work. It made her feel awfully silly, and she giggled.

Then she stepped inside, and she stopped giggling.

* * *

Emily looked up at Brooklyn with dull, glassy eyes. She looked like she barely understood where she was, who she was; like if you called out to her, she wouldn't even recognize her own name. She suckled Brooklyn's breast like a baby, milk filling her mouth and soaking into what was left of her mind.

It made Brooklyn so wet to see her like this. Back when they were dating, Emily was always the smart one, the rational one. She was majoring in finance, not religious studies; she humored Brooklyn, but it was always clear that she thought Brooklyn was wasting her time. "Lot of good that did you, huh?" Brooklyn smirked and grabbed Emily's breasts, which were even bigger now than they were just a half hour ago. "All that education's leaking out of these fat tits now."

Milk dribbled out of Emily's breasts, pooling in a puddle on the floor. Emily moaned in delight, her eyes crossing and her tongue lolling out. Brooklyn giggled, genuinely, not the affected one she put on before. She knew that Emily probably wasn't so vain or shallow anymore, and she did seem to truly love Kayla. It was petty to hold on to this resentment for so long, but as far as she was concerned, if she was going to endow herself with the gifts of Ostara she could do whatever she damn well pleased. She'd keep the two of them together, at least. They'd be happily, blissfully in love, maybe even more than before, a love so pure and simple that only a mindless animal could feel it.

Brooklyn heard heavy, haphazard footsteps. Speak of the devil. Kayla staggered in, drenched in sweat, her eyes both lucid and pollen-drunk at the same time. "The barn..." she slurred. "Not cows, it's... people..."

"Oh, but they are cows," Brooklyn purred. She stood up slowly; she didn't want to agitate Kayla further, not when she was in such a state. "You saw them. Did they look like they could think, like you or I do? No. They might physically be human, but mentally... they're just stupid, simple cows."

Kayla leaned against a wall, rubbing her face, trying in vain to get her brain to work. "Fuck... what did you do to them?"

"Well, I could tell you, but it wouldn't matter. You'll experience it yourself soon, after all, and then you won't even remember." Brooklyn scratched Emily behind her ear, and the former finance student mooed as well as any cow. "Don't be scared, Kayla. Look at Emily. Look how happy she looks, how peaceful."

"Emily, wake up..." Kayla groaned. "Snap... snap out of it..." Even as she pleaded, her wayward hand idly rubbed her clit.

Brooklyn stepped forward, gently guiding Emily towards Kayla. When she was close enough, all it took was a gently push to bring Kayla down to the floor. The woman was utterly spent, mentally and physically. It was almost boring; she much preferred it when her cows put up a fight before they were domesticated.

Still, as Kayla suckled Emily's breast, Brooklyn enjoyed watching her finally melt. Kayla struggled, but only for a moment. The instant the milk hit her tongue, her body relaxed, and she curled her toes in delight. She moaned shamelessly, lost in her own little world, one which was rapidly dwindling and condensing into a single point as her mind hollowed out.

Before long, milk began to leak out of Kayla's breasts, and Brooklyn had two more beautiful, obedient cows to add to her humble farm. They looked up at her with joyous, guileless smiles, and she was all too happy to let them worship their new owner.


12