Tim and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim I'm sorry that we didn't work out. We had so many plans for our future. I can't believe that we have separated and now are going to divorce. I do still love you but I can't abide with your lifestyle when I travel. To make things worse you brought these men into my home and did these degenerate things when our son was here. I have been more than generous with you in our agreement so after today I don't want to see you or hear from you ever again. Goodbye Tim," Erin said as she put her name on the document that would end the union that had begun so disastrously barely two years before.

With tears running down her pretty face Erin stood and kissed Tim on the cheek and then walked out of his life. She walked out into the sunshine and stepped into the chauffer driven Bentley and sat next to her children's father and her lover. They kissed as the car slowly drove away.