Tim and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What type of probing questions," Frank's tongue was suddenly still on my nipple.

"Nothing really specific but I had the feeling she wanted to know if we had any type of relationship. Also she noticed my wedding rings and asked about Tim. How well do you know her?"

"Ms. Stone has been around since before I bought the company. She is twice divorced and both times her affairs are what ended her marriage. She is extremely competent in business but a poor wife. She has never failed to let it be known that she would be available to me whenever-wherever if I decided I wanted her. I do believe she thinks since we are both single we are a perfect match. Unfortunately for her I don't share those same feelings."

"Have you ever slept with her?"

"No Mary was on to her even before I was. Mary was very protective of me and my romantic life. She knew there were certain things I wanted in life. Being married to a cheating slut wasn't among them so Mary always made sure that I was never tempted by the charms that Ms. Stone possesses.

"So to put it in a nutshell she is a hot older gold digger," Erin surmised.

"Pretty much. She's getting older and her looks are starting to fade so her window is slowly closing on finding that pot of gold she so desperately wants. Not my problem that she gave up two good husbands for her chance to grab the golden ring. Now where was I?" Frank closed his lips on my nipple again.

"Damn Frank you sure know how to turn a girl on." she said as his fingers slipped under her thong and found her hardening clit. Which bed do you want to mess up," Erin added as her panties hit the floor.

"Yours then we can sleep in mine"

The afternoon quiet in the penthouse was interrupted frequently that day. Erin's squeals of pleasure and Franks grunts as he came in her were the only sounds until both lovers collapsed in sated bliss. Frank was proud of himself as he emptied himself for the third time that day. He lost count at how many orgasms he had given Erin. 'Not bad for a 67 year old man' he thought as he slipped into slumber.

Erin woke first with a need to pee late in the evening. As she walked to the ensuite she felt Franks cum running down her legs. When she sat on the toilet she heard the heavy white cream fall into the water. 'That man can cum like a firehose,' she thought as her bladder emptied. 'Franks pussy was still puffy and a bit sore from their afternoon activities so Erin filled the jacuzzi tub with very warm water and added her bath beads. The hot swirling water soon had her entire body relaxed and her youth ensured a quick recovery of her well used pussy.

While relaxing she thought of Tim and briefly felt guilty at what she had been doing with Frank. She had broken her marriage vows repeatedly in the quest for things that Tim should have given her. She considered the fact that neither of them had chosen a field with an earning potential more than middle class at best. That was if both of them worked. Her dreams of a white picket fence enclosing her children had been dashed when Frank had told her of her husband's impotence. The fact that Frank was a superior lover and gave her orgasms that were out of this world were a plus to the equation but if Tim had come clean about his impotence she would never have considered Franks proposal. There were other options out there. Adoption would have been her choice. There were so many parentless children in the world that she was sure that they could have found at least one to love.

Frank interrupted her muse as he walked naked into the bathroom. He stood in front of the toilet and started emptying his bladder as he spoke. "How about a nice restaurant and some sightseeing. Maybe some drinks and dancing? We have the rest of the weekend to enjoy ourselves and we haven't left the hotel since we checked in. I know of a place over on Mercer Island called Elliott's Oyster House then dancing at Aston Manor."

"I would love to go out. I'm all but finished with my bath so jump into the shower and I'll start getting ready." I said as I eased out of the bath.

I was just finishing my hair when Frank said the limo was waiting. I quickly finished then put my little cocktail dress on. When I said little I really meant it. The dress came to just below my ass and if I was really careful a four foot midget wouldn't be able to see my panties. It was designed to be worn without a bra because of the plunging neckline down to just below my navel. I felt naked as Frank appraised my choice of evening wear.

"You know we could just stay in and I could just eat at the Y," Frank chuckled.

"No way. You promised me dinner and dancing and that's what we're going to do. No one said we would be gone all night. Besides I heard that oysters are good for your libedo. This will give you some time to recharge so lead on my master." she said the last with a girly giggle.

The night skyline was amazing as the limo whisked them to Mercer Island and to Elliott's. The food was tasty and their conversation was mostly about business sprinkled with comments on their sex play that morning and afternoon.

"So what has been the best part of our trip so far," Frank asked Erin while they sipped their after dinner coffee.

"My favorite part was joining the mile high club this morning,' Erin blushed then giggled. Frank smiled.

"I enjoyed it too. What happened to you in the shower? You really scared me when you started crying then collapsed."

"I honestly don't know. Sometimes I get weird right before my period. Tim calls it my wacky week. I hope it's not that. But in any case I should be ovulating. We might get lucky this trip Frank." He smiled when she said that.

"We can only hope," was his reply.

The evening passed quickly. After leaving the Oyster House they were whisked to Aston Manor where they danced and drank till the early hours. They were once again whisked away to their hotel. When they were naked again and in Franks bed their lovemaking was slow and sensuous. Neither partner had an earthshaking orgasm. Their lovemaking had already morphed into the familiarity of long time lovers. Each knowing what the other likes and wants.

Frank awoke to a warm moist feeling on his morning wood. It took only a few seconds to realize that Erin was blowing him again. For a sexually naive woman she had learned quickly what he loved and with the enthusiasm of youth she was practicing religiously. When he moved slightly she looked up into his eyes. Lifting her head she said, "good morning lover." then her mouth descended again. She gave a few hard sucks while pulling off then crawled quickly up his body. She kneeled over his hardness and gripped him while slowly lowering herself until he had split her lips. Erin had awoken this morning very horny. Franks wet dripping pussy screamed a need and wasn't going to be denied satisfaction.

As she felt him enter her she felt so full. It only took her canal a few hours to shrink back to it's normal size. Most of the time when they had sex, he had to enter her slowly at first. The first time they had used this position she had impaled herself too quickly and suffered some pain as her body adjusted and relaxed her muscles. Now she knew the price of impatience was a sore pussy so she was careful.

"Frank you fill me so nice. Don't move. Let me make you feel good. Your pussy wants you. It woke me up this morning telling me to fill it with your cum. Oooohhhh yessssss fill me up. Make your pussy scream with your hardness. yessssssssssss. You love your pussy don't you Frank. This pussy is going to make your baby Frank. Feel it. Feel the love your pussy is giving you. That's right lover feel it spasm when you hit bottom. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh."

She slowed down her movement and started flexing her kegel muscles. She had learned how to manipulate him with just her muscles while grinding her clit across his pubic bone. The movement was so stimulating that she knew she would not last long but she wanted her pussy filled first.

"Erin don't hold your orgasm. Cum for me. You know you want to. I can wait for the next one." Erin increased her speed gripping his pole on the upstroke.

"Oh yeah baby gimme that dick. Make me scream with your hardness. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh." She stopped her up and down motion and started sliding back and forth. Both stimulating her clit and poking her g-spot. Oh God Frank you feel so hard give me a baby Frank." She started to lose control as she felt the tsunami of an orgasm approach.

"Fuck me Frank. Give me your baby batter. Give me your son. Make my belly swell," she closed her eyes as the wave got closer and she concentrated on her body.

Frank knew she was close so he reached up as she started to quiver and grabbed both nipples and squeezed while twisting. The response was instantaneous.

"AAAHHHHHHIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Her pussy gripped him so tightly he thought she would rip it out by the root as her body shook and quivered with the intensity of her monster orgasm. She couldn't control herself as her pussy ejected her fluids on his pelvis.The heat of her ejaculate took him over the edge and he started emptying his nuts into her fertile quim. The hot sperm just made her more excited and she put her hands on his chest and gripped him curling her fingers. Her nails drew blood but neither noticed his injury. Her body quaked with the intensity of an epileptic. Then her movements slowed. After a few minutes she collapsed on top of him in exhaustion. He was sated. She was almost comatose.

"Frank hold me please," she mumbled as her body quivered with aftershocks.

He put his arms around her in reverence at how she had engineered their wake up sex that morning. This was a woman that had never known an orgasm until less than a week ago. Now she gave a world class blowjob and was probably the hottest, most enthusiastic, most vocal woman when aroused he had ever experienced. Mary had been good. Very good but had never been as responsive or uninhibited in bed as Erin. Sex with Mary had been exactly what he had expected from a young woman in her twenties she was agreeable to almost everything, even public sex if they wanted but Erin had already surpassed Mary in so many ways. God the way she squeezed his dick when they were fucking. Where did she learn that? She had such intense orgasms that she usually ejaculated some fluid, not as much as she just did but usually some. Mary had only squirted a handful of times in the over thirty years that they were together.

He had to figure a way to make Erin his permanent bed partner. She was forty six years younger than him but didn't Hugh Hefner still get it on with his twenty something pin up girls? Didn't Donald Trump have that hot sexy wife? How about Bill Clinton and his history of dalliances. All of them were older with younger bedmates. What's the use of making billions when his empire would only be thrown to the wolves when he passed. He had to think of a way to encourage a more permanent separation of his lover with her hubby.

Their morning continued with shower sex, then a leisurely breakfast on the patio of the penthouse. The two lovers spent the entire day after breakfast sight seeing. Erin had never traveled much and was like a little girl when she went up into the space needle to dine in the revolving Sky City restaurant.

Just before ordering Frank excused himself to go to the restroom, Erin, after taking into consideration the time difference, took the opportunity to call the hardware store back home to order paint and supplies for the kitchen and bedroom to be delivered the following morning. Next she called Tim at home and briefly explained how their trip had been less than successful and that she would not be home until late Sunday. She told him to expect the paint in the morning and which rooms were next for his projects.

"Tim I know this is hard on you. It's hard on me also. It was especially hard this morning. I almost never get much sleep and Frank keeps me humping but we both know it will be worth it when we start having our babies. Now put your big boy panties on and finish these projects before I get back. I can't wait to see the amazing job when you are finished. What's that? I miss you too baby. I love you too. bye."

Erin had a quickly passing feeling of guilt when she hung up on Tim. He was working hard on her projects and missed her terribly. Especially at night. She wondered briefly if he masterbated to take care of his sexual frustrations. She smiled at her mental picture of her husband masterbating. She wondered if he used only two fingers or three.

Frank was on the phone when he returned to their table. From his side of the conversation she got the idea that business was going to intrude on their lovers weekend. After hanging up he told Erin that when they finished their dinner they would be taking a side trip down to San Diego.There had been a long standing issue with a CFO that was in charge of several banks. Franks investigative team had evidence that pointed to money from his banks financing a drug operation. The CFO was in federal custody but it was Franks responsibility to name the replacement.

Erin was on her phone immediately to advise the flight crew of their change of itinerary. She had all the arrangements made including a notification of their arrival to Franks resort that he owned of their arrival times as their meal was served. While they dined Erin called the hotel to instruct the maids at their penthouse pack their things and arrange transport to the airport.

By the time their meal was finished everything was ready for their departure so they went right to the airport and boarded.

Erin was amazed at the efficiency of Franks crew. Not only was the plane and crew ready at a moment's notice but their luggage and essentials had been taken care of as if the trip had been planned for weeks.

"We are used to Franks schedule and have contingency plans in place. We like to think that we are prepared for anything that Frank throws at us," Ellen commented as we climbed to altitude. "In addition we get a notification whenever you make arrangements so as soon as you noted a reservation to Franks resort we submitted the flight plan to San Diego." This woman was part of a well oiled machine.

Frank was in the office on his computer for almost an hour after we were allowed to move around so I relaxed with my laptop transcribing notes and updating our travel arrangements for our trip home. I briefly thought of doing some shopping while there and mentioned this to Ellen. "Girl I love shopping what woman doesn't. What did you have in mind?"

"I was hoping you could give me some tips on where to go," I said.

"We just have to go up to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.The shopping is to die for. What do you think of a girls day on the town?" Ellen enthused.

"Let me find out what Franks plans are first then we can plan something."

I hated to bother Frank while he was in business mode but it seemed a wasted trip without visiting one of the most famous shopping spots in the world.

Frank seemed to be studying the computer screen intently as I entered his office so I sat and waited patiently. Ellen sensed my hesitation so she interrupted Frank to ask if he wanted something to drink.

"No thanks Ellen but I do have a question for Erin," he motioned me to his terminal.

"I have narrowed my selection of replacement CFO to two. Read the company bio on them and tell me which one you would choose and why." I was aghast that Frank would put me in the position of making a decision of this importance. We're talking peoples lives here.

I carefully read each bio. There was a man and woman. Both equally qualified as to education, time in service, reviews, everything seemed to be mirrored except she was married with two sons in college and he was single, recently divorced from his second wife.

"Are you asking which one is more qualified or which one I think would do the job better?" I asked.

"Qualifications are equal. Which one would you choose and why," he said.

"I'm not an expert on banking so I will give you my opinion on them personally. I would choose the woman. She has been married for twenty five years to the same man. Has worked full time while raising two boys which is a full time job in itself. But her boys have left the nest. She may be ripe for a new challenge in her life. With all that she has managed to climb the corporate ladder while keeping the respect of her peers.

He on the other hand has had two wives, the last divorce was only last year. While I'm not an expert on divorce, I would imagine his problems with his ex could interfere with his job duties. What I mean by that is his head may not always be in the game. Also paying alimony to two women puts a drain on his finances. It would be much too easy for him to find a way to steal money. Does that help?"

"I'm impressed Erin. You made the same choice I have and for the same reasons. I will interview both tomorrow so I can get a read on both but I suspect we will find his financial issues with alimony might be the deciding factor. Now I'm sure you didn't come in here to just watch me work was there something you wanted?"

"Yes Ellen and I we're talking about doing some shopping so since you will be interviewing these two candidates tomorrow I was hoping to slide away for a while if you don't need me."

"I see nothing wrong with you two having some girl time. Where were you thinking of going? If you want my opinion, Rodeo Drive up in Beverly Hills has the best shopping experience."

"Actually that was what Ellen suggested also. Are you sure you won't need me?"

"I will record the interviews in case I want to go over the conversations anyway so no I think I can get along without you for a day. Do you have anything in mind that you will be looking for?"

"No not really. I would like to get Tim something, and something for my new lover but I don't have anything in mind yet."

"Ok you two have fun. I will try to wrap everything up by early afternoon. I'm shooting for 3:00 or so. Hows that?"

"Great Frank. Now how much longer will you be? I want a punch on my mile high ticket before we land."

"Mmmmmm I can punch more than your ticket but we will have to be quick. We land in about an hour and a half."

Erin got with Ellen and told her tomorrow was a go. "I'll have everything ready. The limo will leave early so don't be up too late, say 7:00?" Ellen said excitedly.

" Works for me. But for now I have an important meeting with my boss," Erin giggled as she moved to the bedroom.

Erin was naked and on her hands and knees when Frank entered his suite.

"Frank your pussy is lonely and needs someone to make her feel wanted. Can you help her?"...

We were whisked once again from our plane and settled into Franks resort with little fanfare. Frank called his place a little bungalow but it was an enormous home right on the beach north of San Diego. We were tired after my mile high ticket getting punched but it was still relatively early. We decided to have some wine and retire for some rest. The bungalow had a full length porch facing the ocean.

Nothing compares to the sound of waves lapping on the sand in the quiet of the early evening. I walked out to the porch and curled up in Franks lap with a blanket.and my wine.

"Erin do you regret taking this job?" Frank said quietly.

"No I don't. I do feel guilty sometimes because of what we are doing but if my husband had been upfront and honest with me from the time he found out about his impotence I would never have considered your offer. I do want children. I want lots of children but I would never have that chance with Tim because he chose to hide his problem from me.

Then an amazing man offered me the chance to have my babies and more. He has given me more than I could ever ask for. And I've only known him for just over a week. Do you know what that meant to me Frank? Do you know how happy you made me today when you asked for my opinion on who to chose for the CFO spot? No one has ever given me that much trust. No one has ever asked me my opinion or listened when I had one. Growing up my father was the head of the household. We all followed him. He was the master. Not in a bad way but he chose everything for us.

1...7891011...13