Tim and Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I bet I will be super horney when I get back from my trips. I was going to bring this up in the morning but Mr. Burns informed me today that we will be going to Seattle early Thursday morning. We will leave really early so I will have to stay in the city on Wednesday night so there won't be a chance of me sleeping late here and missing our flight. We should be back home by Friday evening but that time frame is flexible."

Tim gave me that hurt look again so I wanted to put him in his place.

"Don't be that way Tim. I told you I would be traveling and most trips would be overnight. I'm doing this for us and so we can buy a house for our children sooner. I can't say why but I have felt more fertile lately. I think tonight may have been the night.

When you get me pregnant we will need the room for our children so the quicker we get our house the better we will be. Besides you must have shot a gallon of your sperm in me tonight. Maybe a night away from each other from time to time will be a good thing."

He looked sort of proud when I commented on his sperm. I couldn't tell if he shot any more or not. I figured the more I kept stroking his ego the easier it would be to get him to accept Frank's baby as ours when the time came.

I went to sleep thinking of how Frank licked his pussy and how it made me feel. I knew it would get better but I couldn't imagine how. I had literally passed out in orgasm twice. I had a smile on my face at my secret when sleep finally took me to dreams of babies.

When morning came I stayed in bed until after Tim left for work. He seemed happy and content as he kissed me right before he left. I felt satisfied and somewhat horny when I finally got up for my morning shower. I inspected Franks pussy before showering and deemed it ready for duty but I knew I would have to wait until tomorrow for that. Oh well I had waited for years for my first orgasm. I could wait one more day for another.

I got dressed in casual clothes. I had a light green flower print dress that I liked and I figured I would be either naked or in one of their robes for most of my day so I dressed again without panties or a bra. I was really liking going commando and my breasts were still firm because of my youth so they didn't jiggle much when I walked. They would grow and maybe jiggle when I got knocked up but I was ok with that. I put a pair of low heels on to complete my outfit.

I locked the house up and went to my car. Looking down I noticed the potholes in our drive. The sidewalk in front had some cracks in it also. I knew the city had no problem ticketing people that let their sidewalks get into disrepair so the honey-do list grew.

After I settled into my new lexus I preset my favorite music channels and backed out of my drive. The spa would be about a 20 minute drive so I settled into my car and just drove humming to the tunes to my appointment.

At the spa I was surprised that they had valet parking. Turning my car over to the young man I went into the front door to check in.

"Are you Erin Brower" I heard off to my side.

"Why yes I am" I answered.

"We we're expecting you. My name is Erika and I will escort you through your busy day that Mr. Burns has you scheduled for. Right this way," she said as she escorted me to a changing room. "Please remove all of your clothes and put one of our robes on. When you're ready come out so we can get started," then she walked out.

I removed my dress and shoes and put the robe and flip flops on. There was a small locker for valuables so I locked my purse up and went to the hallway. "Right this way, is it ok that I call you Erin or would you prefer Mrs. Brower?" she asked me.

"Erin is fine. You people here are very friendly," I added.

"We try. Your first appointment is ready for you so let's get started."

Have any of you had the luxury of an all day spa experience? If not put it on your bucket list. I was pampered and massaged, my masseuse had me so loose I was putty in his hands. Yes I had a male masseuse but I felt absolutely fine with it. He even kneaded around my upper chest and my butt muscles with no cover without any complaints from me. Hell as good as it felt I thought of letting him fuck me but I knew I couldn't give Franks pussy away.

Hair cut and styled, mud bath, steam room, hot stone therapy, catered lunch, even a short talk with a nutritionist. Then finishing with makeup and nails.The only uncomfortable part of the day was the waxing. I had never been so thoroughly embarrassed as I was when I had two people between my legs and butt crack. One was applying the wax and the other applying the strips. Not a fun time but when they completed their task they rubbed a lotion on me that took all the burning away. Franks pussy lips we're still stinging and had swollen from the abuse of the hair removal but within minutes they felt normal and the puffiness had subsided. I asked what the cream was and was told it was their special exclusive blend not for sale retail. I told them of my issue with sex with Frank and how I had to hide my indiscretions from Tim.

I was shocked at how late in the day it was when I was finally through for the day. It was much later than I thought. I left the spa with well wishes and with the purchase of their hair care, bath and body, and every cream and lotion they recommended for my skin and hair. I was particularly impressed with their shampoo. It made my hair feel so soft and it was so shiny I just had to have some. The gift bag I was given even included a large jar of the special soothing cream from my waxing. I felt pampered and pretty, no beautiful. If Frank was willing to pamper me in this manner I would reward him with everything I had or could give him. My body was his to use. I wanted to have his babies now. Before today I was willing to give him an heir. Now I wanted to.

As I was driving to my house I was trying to think of a way to properly thank Frank for my day. Then I remembered the treasure trove of sexy outfits at my condo. I would have only a short detour through the city so I made my way to my new home. I dropped my car off with the valet with the promise that I would only be a few minutes while grabbing the bag from the spa. I would leave most of the spa products here but would use the body wash, shampoo and some of the skin products at my house. Riding up in the elevator I figured Tim would be home so I called him and said I was running a bit late but I would be leaving the city shortly. I gave him a time and told him to wait for me so we could have dinner together. Entering my home I went to the bedroom then to my closet. While walking through the room I glanced at my bed and noticed the bed spread had been changed. The room looked pristine and unused. I wondered how this could be but I couldn't take the time to worry about it. I went to my closet then and chose an outfit that was business appropriate. The skirt was shorter than I normally wore but my thighs would be mostly covered. I loved the color. It was a bright yellow and would showcase my new hairstyle for Frank. I then chose a matching pair of heels. I briefly rummaged through my lingerie then selected a pale yellow bra and panty set. The material was very sheer and soft. Light color nylons completed the outfit. I packed everything in a clothes bag and left after I chose the things from the spa that I would use at my house.

The drive home was uneventful and I briefly wondered why Frank had not called me. I had not heard from him all day but he was a businessman so he must have been busy.

I also had started getting feelings of guilt at what I had done and what I was going to do with Frank.

Was I a whore now? Could I justify my planned infidelity? Did I have the right to give Frank my body to use and breed at his discretion? I had broken my marriage vow of fidelity but my husband had led me to believe that we would produce and raise our family in the normal fashion. I now knew that he couldn't father any children. Our religion taught us that, as a married couple, it was our duty to go forth and multiply. In our case the equation was 1+1=0 children. With Frank the equation was 1+1= 1 or more. I suspected that I was about a week from my fertility cycle. My periods had always been erratic and could start anytime. Could I have conceived Franks baby with just one try? Yes I could but I felt safe so far.

As I pulled into my drive I wondered why Tim had himself checked and not me. Couldn't I be the reason why I'm not pregnant. He couldn't have known which one of us was the problem. I wondered how much of a hit his his male ego took when he discovered he was shooting blanks as I gathered my clothes bag, my spa products and purse.

I made up my mind as I opened the door to be a bit kinder to the man I had married. He would be alone for a few nights so I was going to give him a respite tonight.

Tim was in his normal seat watching a news program. I gave him a kiss and told him to take a quick shower and change. We would eat out tonight "a romantic evening to partially compensate my husband for my absence for the next few days" I said.

Tim stood while staring at me and said, "Erin what did you do today. Your hair looks different and you are beautiful. I smild and said, "Thank you Tim. I was treated to a spa today by Mr. Burns. He wanted me to look my best for the trip. Now shower and change. I am taking us out to eat at a restaurant. My treat. I have an expense account now so we can do this more often. So hurry so we can have a romantic evening, eat and get ready for bed."

Tim went to the bathroom so I hung my outfit in my closet. When I heard the shower start I opened my underwear drawer to put some panties and a bra on then changed into a nice hip hugging dress and my favorite CFM heels with 5" heels. I didn't like the look of my panty line with the tight dress so I took them back off. Next I noticed my bra straps showed so off came the bra. I laughed at myself as I thought that I was somewhat worried that Tim would notice my bra missing when I got home but now I wanted him to notice I was braless.

Tim started to dress while I told him of the spa experience. He seemed surprised when I showed him the number of products I had brought home with me but relaxed when I told him that we didn't spend a cent on anything. "It was all paid for by the company as a business expense" I told him.

"What was in the clothes bag,"he asked.

"That's my new work outfit for tomorrow. The company has upgraded my entire wardrobe. I had no input as to the selections or styles but so far I love what I have seen."

"Erin I don't think I like how much money the company and Mr. Burns is spending on you. It's my place as your husband to decide how you are dressed. I don't feel right letting someone else decide how you look."

'This again,' she thought. Erin was starting to feel a slow anger coming on but had wanted to keep the night upbeat. The anger won out temporarily. "Tim we had this discussion before. When I was in the secretary pool my clothes were appropriate. Now I am Mr. Burns Executive Secretary. I have an image to uphold. I can't be seen in a frumpy or out of style outfit. I am going to meet many people of power in the business community. How I present myself is a direct reflection on Mr. Burns and XYZ. Do you see now why they are investing so much in me?"

"Yeah I guess. But for the record I don't like it."

"You will when my checks start coming in. Have you forgotten that" Erin threw at him.

"No but I hope the cost is worth what we will be giving up" Tim whined in defeat as his eyes looked at the floor..

Erin stared at Tim as he whined his answer like a little boy. Why was he being so obtuse? "Tim we don't have to go out. I wanted to have a romantic evening with my husband to partially compensate him for my being away for a few days but if you are going to keep this attitude going then maybe we should stay home and eat in."

Tim just looked at the floor with a stubborn look on his face.

Erin had had enough, "Fine we won't go but just remember that it was your attitude and stubbornness that ruined what should have been a very nice romantic time tonight. Erin then went to her closet turned her back to the room and took her dress off.

TIM

My eyes popped wide when I saw she had no underclothes on. I knew then that she was serious when she had planned a romantic dinner. 'I had screwed up royally this time,' I thought.

I had seen Erins temper briefly before and knew that I might regret my actions and attitude tonight. She had wanted to do something nice for me to make our separation better and I had ruined the evening. Maybe if I apologized she would change her mind.

"Erin I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just feel uncomfortable about this whole promotion and all it has done to change you and our lives. Can you forgive me?"

She had her back to me as she bent to her dresser and removed her night clothes. She grabbed a large t shirt and pulled it over her head then turned towards me and went to the bed and grabbed her panties that she had just taken off and put them back on. She grabbed her bra from the bed and put it away. Turning to me she said, "what would you like for dinner?"

"Whatever you feel like making will be fine" I said in defeat.

Without responding Erin left the room with a hurt look on her face. As she walked into the kitchen she noticed the pad of paper she had been composing her honey-do list on. She threw it on the table then turned to the stove and grabbed a small pot. Opening a cupboard she grabbed a can of tomato soup and emptied it in the pan. She added milk and turned the stove on.

I felt miserable. I hated hurting Erins feelings. Especially today. She would be spending the night alone tomorrow in the city then be gone for possibly two more days. Three days alone. Four days without sex. Would she cheat on me while gone? They had never spent any time apart until recently and now this trip. I wondered how I could make this up to her.

Erin was writing on the pad for a few minutes when she heard the soup begin to boil. She grabbed a soup bowl and poured it out. Then she went to the refrigerator and grabbed a package of baloney slices and made a sandwich, dry, no condiments. She put the sandwich next to Tims soup and called him. She sat back down in her place and wrote.

I entered our kitchen. I recognized what my supper would be but couldn't complain. I could have been sitting right now in a restaurant eating a delicious meal but my attitude had nixed that. I knew at that moment that the wrath of Erin had descended. I sat down and without comment ate my meal.

ERIN

Erin was writing while ignoring Tim. As she put an item down she raised her head in thought. She would jot down the color codes for enough paint for several rooms. Tomorrow she would call the hardware store and order the paint and everything needed for Tim to start his projects and have it delivered. She would keep him busy for at least the next six months. Some of these projects would need a contractor but she would tell Tim that she got a better price by using him for unpaid help. She was going to make sure that he would be the lowest man on the crew and would get all the shit jobs along with clean up. He was going to pay dearly for tonight.

She had really wanted to take her husband out before her trip began. His obstinate attitude had just ruined the mood she was trying for though. She had really wanted to show him how nice their life could be, like more nights out because they wanted to, not just for special occasions. She had thought that a cosy night spot would have put Tim in the mood for sex. She had wanted to introduce Tim to the desensitizing cream tonight. That along with her prelube should have improved their sex. Tonight she would still give him sex but nothing more. Her plan for their sex tonight had been to make sure Tim came in her before Frank, or at least on the same day. She smiled at the thought that Tim would be getting sloppy seconds tonight for the first time. Too bad he wouldn't eat Franks pussy. He might be cleaning Franks leavings. With this plan though Tim wouldn't be surprised when she became pregnant. Well...he may be surprised at her pregnancy but not suspicious at the due date. His macho attitude had ruined her plan for the romantic evening.

His loss.

With that thought Erin finished her handwritten list. She tore the list off the pad and tacked the list onto a message board on the wall before turning to Tim.

"Tim tomorrow I am going to have enough paint delivered here to repaint the guest room and our bath. I am going to order enough supplies to allow you to complete these rooms before I return on Friday. I realise you aren't a professional painter but this isn't rocket science so you shouldn't have any issues. I expect to see two rooms completed when I return. Along with the painting I expect to have a clean and orderly home to come home to. Any questions?"

Tim was silent as he looked at his wife in wonder at her change in attitude. She seemed more in control tonight. More dominant. He knew she was pissed but this was something different.

Erin just stood there with her hands on her hips. Then she said, "Good. Now it's been a long day for me and it's going to be an even longer rest of the week. I am going to bed now. If you want sex before I go to sleep clean up my kitchen and meet me in the bedroom." Then she went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Erin was brushing her teeth lost in thought. She hoped her speech had had the desired effect on Tim. She was serious about keeping Tim busy while she was gone and besides she hated the smell of wet paint so this would work out well.

Erin briefly thought of the last time with Frank and how he had made her orgasm as she spread the lube cream on her pussy lips.

She had wanted to show Tim Franks new hairless pussy in a more romantic setting but that was another plan that got squashed by his attitude. Tonight would be just another night like the others. She would just lay there and let him masterbate into her. She figured Tim wouldn't even notice her pubic hair was gone.

When she finished, she went into her bedroom. She briefly straightened their room then got into bed. She could hear Tim in the kitchen then the bathroom. She had the lights off and was lying on her back covered up with her panties pulled off one leg when Tim got into bed. He laid beside her for a minute then moved to his side facing her.

"Erin I'm sorry I ruined our evening. Please forgive me?" he begged.

"I forgive you Tim but from now on I have to know that I have your full support of my new position. I am going to be putting in a lot of long hours from now on. There will be many nights alone for both of us while I'm away away. I can only do this if I know that I can count on your support without complaint. Our lives will be so much better from now on. We will be able to get a house much sooner than we anticipated. When I start having our babies we will be in better shape financially. Everything will just be better. Now I'm tired. If you want sex you had better get started." it was the first time she had ever invited their sex.

Tim was indeed ready for sex. Ever since he saw her naked ass tonight as she undressed he had been ready. He kissed her briefly and bypassed his normal routine of playing with Erins breasts and just climbed on before shoving his tiny hardon into his lovely wife. He started pumping as fast as he was able, racing for the finish as was his normal way. He briefly had the thought that something felt different with her down there but dismissed the thought as he approached his climax. When he felt the familiar tingling he slammed once more into her and felt his nuts empty. The clear fluid dribbled from his tiny penis. Most of it would dribble out of her but he knew there were a few swimmers that might make the journey to her fertile eggs.

1...45678...13