All Comments on 'Tim and Randy'

by BiDad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SUCKS

there was no sex in this story. i wasted my time reading this, try again and make it hot this time!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

hey, don't let anyone get you down. It's pretty good writing and it's a good story. There is a lack of eroticism, but hey, there usually is a lot left to be said in sex stories anyway. Just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Toe Curling Passion

Thank You for posting this story, it lack absolutely nothing, I felt your passion for the lifestyle your romance for life it self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Re-write this

Dude I can't say the say the story was bad. It was good,but you should have at least added the love with you and Adam. Coming from book warm like me it needs working on and I'm a girl! Work on it and add some men sex to it.

Best of luck with your storys:> o-O

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Speechless...

...the thing is, I don't know if it's good or bad. I mean the premise of the story wasn't bad the story just seemed really rushed and somewhat stilted. Phrases like, "...with some Latino blood," served poorly as descriptions and made the story seem somewhat contrived. My advice would be to get an editor...but I commend you on trying to write more than a quick pump piece. You might even want to consider putting your stories in romance instead.

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
wonderfull

excellent . shame there aint more.? but loved it ....xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous