Tim and Tina Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister have a tickle fight to completion.
1k words
28k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vielle
Vielle
336 Followers

One day, Tim was in his bedroom sitting on his bed minding his own business and reading some online erotica. He had just found a story that he was getting into and it excited him enough that he had his dick out in the open and it was standing tall. Tim savored these moments of solitude. He could fantasize whatever he pleased and recharge his batteries in a way that worked much better than mindfulness.

Tim wrapped his hands around his hard-on and started stroking slowly, when his sister, Tina, barged into the room.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, "What are doing to yourself?"

"Jesus, Tina. What are you doing in here?" he retorted, quickly throwing a blanket over his throbbing member.

"Are you jacking off? Can I watch?"

"What?" he said, incredulously, as she loomed over his bed.

"I want to see your erection. Let me see it. What are you fantasizing about? Are you thinking about your big sister?"

Tim, looked down and could see he was tenting his blanket impressively and a creeping sense of embarrassment came over him. "Jesus, Tina," he repeated, "What are you doing in here? It's morning wood, okay? It has nothing to do with you and I'm not going to show you my dick. You're my sister, for Christ's sake." He tried to turn over on his stomach but he was far too erect and could only manage turning onto his side, away from his annoying sister.

"Show it to me, or I'm going to tickle you. I'm warning you!"

"What the fuck, Tina! This is my room. It's private."

"I'm bored. Mom and Dad are on vacation and it's still three months before I go to college. You have me all to yourself until September. We can do anything we want, all summer long. Don't you want to have some fun with me?"

"It's too early. Now get out of my room and let me sleep."

"No."

"What do you mean, no?"

"I mean, I'm not leaving until you show me your morning wood. I've never seen morning wood before but I've heard guys wake up with it sometimes. I'm just curious. It's no big deal. Just let me see it."

"You're my sister. I'm not showing you my erection. That's gross."

"No it's not. I just want to look at it. Anyway, I already saw it when we played fashion model, yesterday. So, what's the big deal? I saw your dick when you spurt your jizz all over me. Did you like that? Did you like cumming all over your big sister? I know you did. Don't you dare lie to me. I'll know if you're lying."

Tim sighed, feeling conflicted. "Yes," he said, honestly, "I liked it, but we were just playing."

"Well, this is your last warning. Show me your dick, or I'm going to tickle you into submission. What's it going to be?"

Tim felt a strange contradiction of desire and repulsion. He knew he shouldn't want to be sexual with his own sister, but he was already aroused and erect and when he looked at his sister's body up and down, he realized she turned him on in spite of his misgivings. But he felt guilty and tried his best to deny it.

"That's it," Tina asserted, "I'm not going anywhere, and you're letting me play with your dick whether you want to or not." And, with that, Tina leaned over Tim and tickled the bottom of his foot.

Tim squirmed. As he laughed and squirmed, his sister's fingers played up his legs and found their way into his pajamas. Before long, Tim's sister had her hand inside his boxer shorts and she tickled his balls and the base of his hard cock. Soon, she had his hard cock out in the open and she stared down at it admiringly while her fingers tickled him around the edges of his cock-head.

Tim shook with excitement and laughter as his sister stimulated him. "Stop it!" he cried, "or I'm going to tickle you back!"

"I'm not stopping! I'm going to tickle your dick until you can't stand it anymore!" his sister asserted. Tim soon felt his sister's hand encircled his erection and she began to stroke him up and down as if this was her idea of tickling.

Tim felt afraid that his sister was going to make him cum as she stroked him vigorously. It occurred to him, in the moment, that a good offence is the best defence, and in light of this, he bolted up and tackled his sister, pinning her to his bed as she handled his hard cock. Pinning her down, he pushed his hand into his sister's pajama bottoms until he cupped her lady mound. Tim, in a bout of revenge, found his sister's pussy lips and started fingering her. Being a virgin, he didn't know what he was doing but he tickled his fingers up and down her pussy lips, doing his best to get a reaction from her. As he did this, feeling a girl's pussy for the first time in his life, he got closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh God," she exclaimed, "you're tickling my clit!" She giggled and spread her legs wide for him. "You are a naughty naughty little brother!" she exclaimed, then she squealed gleefully as he pinched her clit hard. "Oh my god, you're going to make me cum! Yes, that's it! Keep tickling me! Oh my god!"

Tim was excited beyond belief and he kept tickling his sister's pussy, concentrating his attention on her buzzing clit until she screamed in his ear, "Oh my god! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, You're making cum!"

Almost immediately, Tim came in his sister's hand He orgasmed in her hand and spurt his warm cum on her body as his fingers slipped into his sister's wet, slick vagina. Tina's screams died down to moans in his ears and her vagina squeezed orgasmically on his invading fingers.

Tim looked down and realized his sister was now covered with his semen up and down her t-shirt and pajama bottoms. "Are you happy now?" he asked her.

"Oh my god, did you cum on me again? I can't believe you! Look at the mess you made!"

Brother and sister looked each other in the eye.

"I love you," Tim said.

"I love you, too, Little Brother," Tina replied.

Vielle
Vielle
336 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Whoops! Tickling my sister accidentally leads to more.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories