Tim and Tina Play Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister and brother play sex therapist.
1.6k words
23.6k
16
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vielle
Vielle
338 Followers

One day, Tim wandered into the living room and found his sister looking all bookish and sultry. She was laid out on the couch wearing a mid-thigh-length black skirt and a white blouse with a book in one hand and a sharpened pencil in the other. Her glasses were low on her nose and her hair covered one side of her face.

Tina beckoned to him with her finger and Tim obeyed, sitting at her feet on the couch.

"Do you want to play therapy with me?" Tina asked her little brother, when they were sitting together.

"Okay," said Tim, "how does that work?"

"Well, I'm a sex therapist and you have to pretend to have a sex problem. So, what's your sex problem?"

Tim felt a little embarrassed by his sister's proposition, but at the same time, he was still excited by their last play session. After a moment, he said, "So, I have this sister, and she makes fun of me every time I jack off. Now, I get so anxious about it and I can't do it anymore. Every time I try to get hard, I remember her scolding me and laughing at me and I just can't. Can you help me, Miss Therapist?"

"Certainly, young man," his sister said, in character, "I can help you with that problem. I will need to examine your cock, and have you masturbate in front of me. I might even need to touch your cock and manually stimulate it. Do you agree to these treatment conditions?"

"Yes, ma'am," Tim said, trying his best to affect the character of a therapy patient.

"But first," she said, "I need to ask you some questions. What do you fantasize about when you pleasure yourself?"

"Well, naked women, I guess."

"Can you be more specific?" Tina probed, looking over the top of her glasses.

Tim looked thoughtful for a moment, and said, "I guess I like brunettes with glasses who seem prim and proper but who are really sexy in a domineering sort of way."

"Oh, I see," she looked him in the eye, "you are attracted to librarians and therapists."

Tim nodded slowly, "I never really thought about it, but now that you mention it . . ."

"Let me ask you this," she continued, "have you ever fantasized about your sister? Sexually?"

"No! Of course, not. That's gross."

"Tell me the truth, young man. Therapy does not work if you lie."

"Okay, okay. Sometimes."

"Very good. Now we are getting somewhere. Have you ever pleasured yourself while fantasizing about your sister?"

"No way."

"You have never once thought about her with your hand on your throbbing cock, thinking dirty thoughts about your beautiful sexy big sister while you stroked up and down on your dirty dirty little cock until you got big and hard? Not even once? I find that hard to believe."

"Okay, maybe once. Or, twice. But, she made me. She made me play with her and touch myself and I came and got it on her and she got mad at me and scolded me, then she played with me again and tickled me and I came on her again and she made fun of me. It's not my fault!"

"It's okay young man," Tina leaned forward, putting her hand on Tim's thigh, "you are in safe hands, now. You are in my hands, and this is a safe place. Do you trust me?" she asked as her hand moved further and further up her brother's thigh.

"Yes," he gulped.

Her hand found his special place and she squeezed gently, "I am a professional sex therapist and you have no reason to feel uneasy. I am going to teach you to overcome your shame about your body and your sexuality. I will help you learn to feel good about playing with yourself again. Are you ready to show me your beautiful cock, young man?"

Tim nodded, his breathing shallow as his sister gently fondled him.

"Good. You must be proud of your cock. I insist upon it," and with that, Tina undid her brother's pants, opening his fly, and, finding his frightened penis, she pulled it out into the open. "Such a shy little cock," she smirked, "but we are going to teach it to be big and proud, aren't we young man?"

Tim nodded again as his sister caressed a finger tip along his shaft.

"Now," she said pulling back, "I want you to show me how you pleasure yourself, how you rub one out. Can you show me that, so I can see your technique?"

"Seriously, I mean I know we're just playing but you don't seriously want me to just jack off right here do you? I'm your brother. You don't think that's gross?"

"Shut up! We're playing. I'm not your sister. I'm a sex therapist. And, you're not my brother. You're my patient. So it's perfectly fine. We are pretending we aren't related, so there's nothing wrong with it. Now play right or don't play at all. You can stay in character and let me watch you masturbate or you can just go to your room and wank off all by yourself."

"Fine, I'll stay in character," he sneered and bending to his sister's demand, he put his hand on his dick and stroked it a few times. "I don't think it's working," he said, finally.

"Nonsense," she retorted. "You are not giving it enough time and enough love. You must love yourself as well as the object of your fantasy. Tell me, what are you fantasizing about?"

"I don't know. Nothing, I guess. This is kinda weird, so it's hard to concentrate."

"That is the problem. Young men should have an active sexual fantasy life. Maybe if I show you how I pleasure myself, it will inspire you to do better. Do I have your permission to play with myself? To teach you better?"

"Yeah, absolutely," Tim brightened suddenly.

He watched intently as his sister pulled up her skirt to reveal no panties but nicely trimmed brunette patch of pubic hair shaped like an arrowhead pointing to her exposed pink pussy lips.

"I don't wear underwear," she said casually, "because I am a sex therapist and I need to be able to access my vagina quickly and easily."

She smiled at her brother as she spread her legs, draping one over the back of the couch. She watched him closely as she caressed her pussy lips, parting them with her fingers, and playfully darting in and out of herself, pulling moisture out until her pussy lips and the tips of her fingers glistened with it.

Then, she closed her eyes as she went to work on her own clit, rubbing hard and fast until her breathing became rapid and shallow and made little whimpers and finally she shuddered with moan of surrender.

This was followed by a long exhale and she opened her eyes and looked at her little brother, "That is how you do it young man. You mustn't be nervous. Would you like to try on me?"

"You mean touch you? Touch your-"

"Yes, my pussy. Go ahead. This is our safe place, remember? There is nothing to be ashamed of. You may practice giving me pleasure."

Tim leaned forward and touched his sister's pussy lips. He touched her there once before in a tickle fight but it had been fast and confusing, but now, he was looking at her pussy and slowly caressing her moist lips languidly.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

"Soft and wet."

"You are so shy with my pussy. You must learn to be confident. To do that you must give up your shame and embarrassment. Why don't you just ram your fingers inside of me and give me pleasure?"

"You want me to?"

Tina took her brother's hand in hers and guided his fingers. "Yes," she said as she pushed his fingers inside of herself and guided him in and out faster and faster. "Now, keep doing that," she said as she let his hand go.

Tim grew more confident as his sister made pleasure sounds. Then he inhaled sharply as she unexpectedly grabbed his cock which was now nicely erect. Her hand was moist with her own juices and slid easily up and down his hard shaft.

"Is it okay if I teach you to be proud of your cock using my hands?"

Tim nodded and bit his lip, still probing his sister's warm inside.

Then she abruptly stopped. "Now, young man, it is time to pleasure yourself while I watch."

Tim reluctantly pulled his fingers out of his sister's pussy and started rubbing himself just like she commanded.

As he did, she went back to playing with herself in front of him, going back and forth between rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers deep into her own pussy.

"Do it," she encouraged him. "Come with me. You can do it."

Tim at last spurt wildly while his sister squirmed in her own moist pleasure making. His cum arced high and splattered along her open thighs and on her masturbating hands and on her warm wet open pussy.

"Dammit, Tim!" she exclaimed with sudden irritation.

"What?"

"You did it again! I can't believe you just did that!"

"What did I do?"

"You got your gross jizz all over me. Look at what you did!"

"But, we were just playing-"

"Exactly," she exhorted, "we were pretending to do sex therapy, just pretending. You weren't supposed to actually cum on me."

"But, you said," he protested.

"I said to masturbate. I didn't say you could squirt it on me. You got your sperm in my pubic hair and all over my pussy. Your little brother sperm! On my pussy! What is wrong with you?"

"Sorry?" he offered, sheepishly.

"Well, don't just sit there, get a towel and wipe me off."

Tim continued to apologize as he gingerly and lovingly cleaned his cum off his sister's thighs and pussy.

"Next time, try to play right, with me, okay?" Tina said, softened, now.

"I promise," Tim replied. "I love you, Sis."

"I love you, too."

Vielle
Vielle
338 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Crossing Lines Her crush turns her down but brother turns her on.in Incest/Taboo
Alex and Nicki: Sleepy Siblings A pair of young adult siblings get drunk an share bed.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
The Cunning Linguist Lily helps her brother Greg overcome his small penis issues.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories