Tim and Tina’s Discovery #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was too much for Tim, so he laid Tina on her back and began removing her pants and panties. Once removed, Tina realized that her pussy was still wet from her encounter with Dan, so she tried to stop Tim from finding out.

"Wait. Let me shower. Karate was really strenuous and I need to wash up before we fool around."

"No way!"

With that Tim slid down between Tina's outstretched legs and saw that his wife's pussy was soaking wet. As his tongue entered her vagina, Tina moaned, but Tim could taste that his wife's vagina had expelled her vaginal fluid earlier that night.

He sucked and licked each crevice between the folds of her vagina, then looked up at her face. Tina had a worried look on her face and Tim could tell that she had a secret.

"Be honest with me. Did he fuck you?"

"Who?"

"Dan."

"Of course not. I told you that he's huge, so if he fucked me, I'd be stretched out and sore!"

"You're right. But did he touch you?"

Tina was silent.

"I'll take that as a yes. Did you touch him?"

Tina remained silent.

"Wow. You actually touched him?"

Tina still remained silent and looked nervous.

"Did he go down on you?"

"No." She whispered, ashamed that her husband now knew that another man had touched her and she had touched another man.

Tina looked down, then closed her eyes. Tim saw a tear fall from her eye. Tim rose to comfort her.

"WAIT! Did he force himself on you?"

Nervously, she said "He tried to, but nothing sexual really happened."

"Did he see you naked?"

"Kinda."

"What do mean, kinda?"

"He saw my bare tits and my panties, but that's it."

"Was he naked also?"

She nodded.

"But you didn't fuck?"

"No!"

"Did you want him to?"

Tina looked into Tim's eyes, but couldn't respond.

"Tell me everything that you guys did."

"He massaged my shoulders and pressed his hardon into me again. He took my hand and placed it on his bare dick. I tried to pull it off but he held it there. Eventually, I took my hand off his penis. He massaged my breasts over my bra again, then slid his hand into my bra and fondled my nipples. Eventually, he opened my bra and sucked on my tits. I'm sorry but it felt good. He pulled my pants down to my thighs, but I stopped it from going further.

He dropped to his knees and pulled my crotch to his face. He could see my pubic hair through my lace panties and it drove him wild. As his face was plastered to my crotch, he slid his fingers across the crotch of my panties and found them soaking wet. I pulled away, straightened my clothes, and came home."

"Did you give him head?"

"No."

"Did you want to?"

"If I wanted to, I would have, damn it!"

Tina was getting upset, but didn't know if she was upset with Tim for asking all these questions or from the fact that she was sexually unfaithful to her husband.

"Why did you tell him that he could seduce me?"

"I didn't. He asked for my permission and I told him that I don't own you and you needed to make those decisions yourself."

"But you told him that you're ok with us having sex."

"I told him that if he succeeded in having sexual intercourse with you, that I wouldn't be upset at either of you because if it happened, it would naturally be what the two of you would have wanted."

"Are you crazy? You told another man that it was ok with you, if he fucked me! Don't you think that by doing so, you encouraged him to try?"

"Look! He could only succeed in fucking you if you want him to and allowed him to. Dan isn't the type of guy to do anything to you against your will."

"Well tonight he almost did tonight!"

"But he didn't, did he?"

"No" Tina responded defeatedly.

Tim smirked.

"He could've though."

Tina smirked.

"Only if you let him" Tim smiled.

"Well I didn't."

"Look, he couldn't have fondled and sucked on your bare beasts, unless you let him. He couldn't have ground his hard cock against you, unless you let him. He couldn't have placed your hand on his bare cock, unless you let him.

Realistically, you wouldn't have continued to hold his bare cock, unless you wanted to. Think about it, your pussy would not have moistened and you definitely wouldn't have masturbated thinking about him, unless you wanted to. Most importantly, none of this would would've happened, unless you wanted it to. You didn't have to stay after class, and you definitely wouldn't have returned to the same position in front of the trophy case, unless you wanted something to happen."

Tina looked down defeated.

"So you're ok with me fucking another man?" She almost whispered.

"Only if you want to."

"I think that it actually turns you on thinking about another man having a sexual encounter with your wife."

Tim looked down bashfully.

"Well mister, a woman can only go so long without being sexually satisfied. She can only go so long knowing that her husband actually wants her to bed another man. She can also only hold out for so long before she may be tempted to actually allow another man to go down on her and bring her to an orgasm, then returns the favor. Who knows, maybe she'll decide that she wants to feel what another man feels like inside of her, since it's been so long. Just remember, she may end up no longer reluctant to having another man penetrate her once-faithful pussy and enjoy the feeling of her tight pussy being stretched out by a much thicker cock."

With that Tim got between Tina's legs and lined his hard cock up to her soaking wet vagina. Tim slid effortlessly completely into his wife's extremely wet vagina.

"Oh fuck yessssss. I needed this."

"I can imagine. After being stimulated by Dan, your pussy needs cock."

"Mmmm."

"I thought so." Since he had already cum recently, he was able to thrust his extremely hard cock in and out of his wife's over stimulated vagina, without cumming again too soon. Tina needed that.

"Oh, so good. Mmmm. Uh Uh Uh. That's it, fuck me babe"

Her pussy continued to expel her vaginal secretions as she closed her eyes and enjoyed the fucking that her husband was giving her needy pussy. Just as she was close to having an orgasm, Tim pounded her pussy and bent to suck on her nipples. Immediately her brain brought her back to Dan sucking on her tits. Tim saw something in her facial expressions that made him realize her recollection.

"Is this what Dan did to your amazing tits?"

"Oh fuck!" Her orgasm crept up on her with that revelation.

"I guess so. Just imagine that this is his cock giving you so much pleasure right now. Imagine Dan's cock is in you right now."

Tina grabbed Tim's head a pulled him into her breasts as her legs wrapped around her husband.

Sensing her impending orgasm, Tim removed his wife's legs from his waist and lifted them to his shoulders, then continued to thrust his cock in and out of his wife's fuckhole.

"Dan is gonna love fucking you! Imagine him sliding his cock in and out of your amazing pussy. You want it too, don't you."

"Shhhhh."

"I now know that I want you to fuck Dan. Just admit it. You want it also."

"Shhhhh."

"ADMIT IT!"

At this point, Tina decided to just roll with this fantasy role playing and enjoy her orgasm to the fullest.

"Ok, Yes! I do."

"Tell me. No, tell Dan what you want."

"Shit! Ok, fuck it.... Fuck me Dan! I love your huge cock. Oh fuck, I'm cummmming. Uh, Uh, Uh. Yesssss! I'm cummmmmming. Yessssssss."

This was too much for Tim and he came also. Spurt after spurt filled his wife's spasming vagina as they both enjoyed a much needed mutual orgasm.

Then they relaxed with Tim's semi-hard cock still embedded inside of his wife's love canal. As it softened, he felt the walls of his wife's vagina pulsing against his cock. He imagined Dan feeling the same thing after he fucks Tim's wife.

Moments later...

"Wow."

"I know. You were an animal. We need to role-play more often."

"Agreed."

"Just remember, babe. It's only fantasy role-playing. I'm never gonna actually fuck Dan."

"Never say never."

They both smiled at that recognition of their previous conversations.

Eventually, Tim's flaccid cock withdrew from his wife's (very satisfied) vagina and they fell asleep. Both were completely sexually satisfied, but both wondered if their new sexual fantasy would ever become reality.

12