Tim and Tina's Discovery #06

Story Info
After months, a wife agrees to fuck another, but...
3.4k words
4.18
9.6k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

This story involves a husband discovering that the thought of his conservative wife being seduced, excites him. He realizes that he's curious about sharing her.

It involves storytelling, exposure, fondling, temptation, wife-sharing, exhibitionism, role-playing, oral sex and more.

--------------------------------

All characters are over 18 years old.

Tim - Husband

Tina - Wife

Dan - Karate instructor

Kim - Tina's friend

Ted - Kim's husband

Liz - Kim's friend and Dan's former lover

------------------------------------

While Dan and Tina are beginning to engage in sexual activity in the privacy of the karate studio, Kim has surprised Tim outside and began her seduction of him. While stroking his cock, Kim looked out the window to see her friend and her instructor, through the side window of the studio.

"Holy Fuck!!!"

Tim looked at where Kim was staring, to see his wife (once again) in the arms of another man.

"Is she gonna fuck him?" Kim asked.

"God I hope so!" Tim excitedly responded, before realizing that he had just outed himself to his wife's best friend.

Kim could feel Tim's cock throb at the thought of his wife fucking another man. Kim continued stroking her best friend's husband's hard cock and decided to tease him.

"You do know that Dan has a really big cock, don't you?"

"I heard." Tim responded.

You know that once he gets that cock inside of her he's gonna ruin her tight pussy, don't you?"

"Yyyyyyeahhhh." Tim could barely talk.

"Are you gonna fuck her when she gets home and feel how stretched out her little pussy is gonna be?"

"I plan to." He whispered.

"Well, not only is his cock thick, but it's also long. His cock will surpass depths of your wife's vagina that haven't been penetrated in years. Are you jealous?"

"No. I'm excited." He bashfully admitted.

"Look, Ted is out of town and I need some cock in me. Since Tina is getting some cock of her own, I hope that you're gonna fuck me." Then she went back to sucking his cock.

"Oh fuck." Just then Tim looked back at the studio and watched his wife drop to her knees and began pulling Dan's pants down. This time it was her initiating the action. She immediately grasped his hard cock and brought her mouth to it. Tim could see the lust in her eyes as she began sucking her instructor's huge cock. It was too much for Tim and he came in Kim's mouth.

"Nooooo! Fuck Tim! I need to get laid."

"Sorry Kim, your skills are too good. I couldn't last."

Kim looked to see her friend sucking their instructor's cock and realized that seeing that is what caused Tim to ejaculate so quickly.

"You really like that don't you?" As she motioned her head towards the scene before them.

Tim looked away embarrassingly.

"Does seeing you wife acting like a slut turn you on?"

Tim was silent, but Kim realized that his cock began hardening again.

"She looks good sucking on Dan's huge cock, doesn't she?" She teased.

"She always looks good." Tim whispered.

Wanting Tim to regain full erection, Kim continued to vocalize what Tim was seeing. "Can you see how huge his cock is?"

"Yeah." He whispered.

"Just think. Pretty soon that huge cock is gonna be inside of your wife's tight, (soon to be unfaithful) pussy!"

Tim's cock was almost fully erect and Kim could feel it throb at every acknowledgment.

"Not tonight." Tim said with authority.

"Huh? Why not? She looks like she's getting him ready to fuck her." Kim was confused.

"She just started her period. She won't fuck while she's on it." He said, almost disappointedly.

As he said that, his cock began to deflate again.

She began stroking him and talking to him, hoping to get him fully erect again.

"Look, I need to get laid. You can still fuck me."

"I'm sorry, but I won't fuck anyone else, before Tina actually breaks our vows."

Now, with Kim holding his flaccid penis, she told him that she still needed sexual gratification.

"Then you better get busy with your mouth, cus I need to cum also."

Tim dropped down and began licking and sucking on his wife's friends pussy, while working his fingers in and out of her needy pussy. She had him spin around so that they were in a 69 position and began sucking his semi-erect penis. Soon enough, she was approaching orgasm.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Yesss, right there. Oh damn, you're soooo good."

Tim continued his assault on her vagina with his tongue, then moved up to suck on her clit. Immediately, he shoved two fingers into her fuckhole and began sliding them in and out, massaging the walls of her love canal. This took Kim over the edge, but also brought Tim closer to his second orgasm.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, yesssss! I'm cumming."

"Fuck, me too." Tim moaned out.

Tim continued feasting on his wife's best friend's vaginal fluid as she swallowed his cum.

Back in the karate studio...

Dan had already cum into Tina's mouth and she swallowed his entire load. They both re-dressed.

"So, you want to fuck me and intended on doing it today right? Dan asked.

"Maybe." Tina teased.

"Come on. Be honest."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You and Tim discussed it and you're both ok with us fucking, right?"

Tina remained quiet.

"Tell the truth." He pleaded.

"Ok. Yeah, we talked about it and both agreed that I would let you do it one time." She acknowledged.

"Do it? Are we in high school?"

"Ok. We both agreed that you could fuck me one time, but only once." She finally gave in.

"If you had intended to fuck me today, I don't understand why you won't fuck me while on your period."

"It's gross!"

"No, it's not. Your menstrual blood combined with your vaginal secretions make the feeling for both of us, more amazing. Plus women in their menstrual cycle are also more aroused than normally and their orgasms are more intense. Besides, if we do, I can cum in you without any doubt of you getting pregnant (even though I'm infertile)."

"It'll make a mess and I'm grossed out by it. Sorry."

"When did you start?"

"This morning."

"Fuck. So you wont be clear til next week?"

"Probably Sunday."

"Well, maybe we can try Thursday?"

"No. It'll still be too heavy."

"Think about it, ok?"

"Ok. But I really doubt it. We've waited this long. Another week won't be so bad."

"So, next Tuesday you'll let me fuck you?

"Maybe." Tina teased and left.

Later that night...

"How was class tonight?"

"Same as always."

"Hmmm, so I guess you and Dan fucked around then?"

Not realizing that she was playing right into Tim's game, she didn't answer him.

"Anyway, how's that new project coming along?"

"It's a lot trickier than I thought. I may not be able to get back to regular hours for a while."

"Then I guess it really doesn't matter that I'm on my period. Sex is gonna have to wait til next week."

"I heard women are hornier when they're on their period and it actually makes their orgasms more intense."

Tina kinda chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing."

"Come on. Out with it."

"Nothing. It's just that I heard that recently from someone else."

"Yeah. Who?"

"It doesn't matter. Just drop it."

Tim dropped it for a little bit but eventually he became horny and wanted some action. He cuddled with his wife and began massaging her large breasts. He could tell that she was getting aroused and slid a hand down to her mons.

"Hey, you're gonna make a mess."

"I won't go lower. I just want to caress your mound."

"Ok, but not my pussy."

Tim continued massaging his wife's breasts with one hand, while the other slid through her pubic hair. Slowly he moved closer to her actual pussy, but stopped once he got to her clit, and began massaging it.

"Oh fuck, that feels good."

"Can I go further down?"

"As good as it feels, I'm tempted, but nah. Here let me take care of you."

With that, Tina slid down and took her husbands cock into her mouth. Tim, wanting to take advantage of the situation, teased his wife.

"Oh God that feels good. Do you like sucking my cock?"

"You know that I do."

"As much as sucking Dan's cock?"

Tina decided to dish it back to him.

"More. My mouth is sore after having his big cock in it."

"Did you give him head tonight?"

"Mmmm." She moaned.

"Well, did you?"

Tina looked into her husband's eyes and seductively whispered "maybe".

That was too much for Tim and he began shooting his load into his wife's mouth.

As they lay in bed, later that night, "You should fuck him on Thursday."

"I'm sorry, but it just seems gross."

"I'm sure you'll both enjoy it. Go for it."

"Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight."

The following day Tim had to work extremely late. While sitting in bed, Tina kept having thoughts of Dan fucking her. She wanted to masturbate, but didn't want to make a mess. The thought of fucking while on her period would not leave her mind. It just so happened that her cramps were intense. She wanted to relax, so she drew a bath and slid in. As she massaged her needy pussy, she searched online (on her phone) and Googled "pros & cons of period sex".

What she found spurred her arousal: "Menstrual blood can be a natural lubricant, making intercourse easier. Because the vagina and vulva are swollen with blood during menstruation, some people have heightened sensitivity that makes sex more pleasurable. Period sex can also ease period symptoms"

She still felt that it was gross, but she was now curious. Eventually, she finished bathing and went to bed. Tim arrived later, but did not disturb his wife's sleep.

Thursday, Tina's mind was in an inner battle about period sex, so she figured that she'd just go to class and whatever happens, happens. As she drove to class, her phone rang.

"Hey hun, heading to class yet?"

"I'm en route."

"Well I just wanted to remind you that I'm perfectly ok with you having sexual intercourse with Dan. He may not be able to perform oral sex on you, but you should try and enjoy the feel of a new cock in you tonight."

"Babe, I already told you that I think period sex is gross. I know we talked about allowing Dan to fuck me, but it can wait til next week. Don't worry, I won't change my mind. I'm gonna fuck him and I'm gonna tell you all about it."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too."

As Tina arrived to class, Kim pulled her aside.

"Oh my God girl, you weren't kidding."

"Huh?" Tina was confused.

"You were so right about Tim."

"Huh?"

"While you were with Dan on Tuesday, I ran into Tim. I teased him about you fucking Dan, and he got so excited that he didn't realize that I had dropped his pants, until I had his cock in my mouth."

"YOU WHAT?!!!"

"Don't get mad. I told you that I wanted to fuck him and you said that it was ok, so I tried. He said that he wouldn't fuck me until you fucked Dan, so hurry up and fuck him!"

"Wait. You said that I was right about Tim. How was I so right if you only gave him head."

"I was teasing him about you and Dan (as I sucked his cock). Eventually, it was too much for him to handle and he came in my mouth." I told him that he owed me, so he went down on me. Girl, he had me cumming in no time."

"Let's go ladies. Class is under way" the girls heard Dan yelling at them.

Tina couldn't concentrate on class because she was upset that Tim never told her about his liaison with Kim. "Fuckin guy" she thought.

After class, Tina walked to the bathroom as the rest of the students left and Dan went through the locking up procedure. As she left the bathroom, she still didn't know how she was gonna handle the betrayal of her husband. She wasn't upset that he had oral sex with Kim, in fact it excited her. She was upset that he never told her.

As she stood at the trophy case, Dan walked up behind her. Immediately he slid his covered hardon into the crevice of her ass cheeks and wrapped his arms around her. Slowly, he opened and removed her top. Once removed, he threw it on the desk. Tina looked to see where it landed and noticed a couple of beach towels on the desk.

"Hmmm, those towels weren't there before" she thought.

Dan saw the curiosity in her eyes and reached for the towels. Tina watched as he spread them out on the floor, then reached for the tie on her karate pants. Tina knew what was happening and decided to let him continue, but would not take the lead. As her pants fell, Dan reached for her panties and slid them down her legs, with no resistance from Tina.

Unbeknownst to both of them, Tim had arrived and took his place parked outside the window, witnessing the seduction of his wife. As he sat there, Kim arrived and sat with him. His pants were already off and Kim undressed completely, before eagerly sliding her mouth up and down his very erect cock.

Meanwhile, Tina allowed Dan to remove her panties and laid down on the large towels. Dan quickly undressed and moved his cock to Tina's mouth. She immediately began worshipping his enormous cock, hoping to get him fully erect. Once fully erect, Dan lightly pushed Tina off his cock and began sucking on her large breasts. Both being completely nude, their bodies felt amazing rubbing against one another.

As Dan feasted on Tina's breasts, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the pre-lovemaking that her new lover was providing. Tina hadn't realized that Dan was now centered between her outstretched legs and his large cock was poised at the entrance to love canal. Dan began giving her breast a hickey and the stimulation was so intense that she kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the feeling.

Tina felt as though she could orgasm from the breast play that Dan was performing, when suddenly Dan slid his body upward and in doing so, his cock head found her opening and began penetrating her. Tina's eyes shot open and she was about to stop him, when he held her hips and pushed again. In doing so, his head and around 3 inches of his cock slid into her and was now embedded in her womb.

The feeling was amazing and Tina immediately began an intense orgasm.

"Oh my God, Dan. You did it! Your amazing cock is in me! Oh fuck, I can't believe it."

Not wanting her to change her mind, Dan began sliding his huge cock in and out of this young woman's once-faithful, once-tight, married pussy.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Oh shit. You were right, the feeling is amazing. Yesssssss! Fuck me good Dan."

Outside, Tim was so engrossed in Kim's oral skills and her amazing body, that he completely missed the initial penetration of Dan's enormous cock into his wife's small vagina. As he eventually looked, Tim saw Dan fucking his wife with all his energy. He looked down to see his wife's vaginal fluid as well as the blood from her period glistening on her instructor's cock as he pulled his cock almost completely out, before driving it back into her vagina. He fucked the shit out of his student.

Inside....

"I'm cummmmingggg! Oh fuck, this feels so good. Oh how I needed this. Yesssss. Yessss."

Tina came with such intensity, that it was too much for Dan. Tim watched as Dan lifted his wife's legs to his shoulders and plowed his rigid cock deep into her vagina. His whole body tensed up, as he buried his entire cock into his students vagina and began shooting rope after rope of his thick semen, deep within her body. Tim watched as his wife's instructor's ass cheeks pulsed as he unloaded his seed within her body.

"Oh fuck! I can feel your cum. Yessss. We're cumming together!!!!."

The mating couple laid there for a few minutes before Dan removed his cock from his new lover's body and stood. Tim could see remnants of his thick white cum on the tip of Dan's cock and his whole shaft was covered in vaginal fluid, menstrual blood, and his own semen. Looking down, he saw his wife's vagina was no longer snug. Her hole was wide open and gobs her new lover's semen oozed from within her body.

Meanwhile, Kim had noticed that Tim was no longer paying attention to her. So she looked at the studio window to see that her friend had done the deed. She had fucked another man and her husband got to watch without her knowing. Immediately, Kim climbed onto Tim's lap and guided his fully erect cock to her needy fuckhole.

She sank completely onto his cock immediately and began riding her friend's husband's cock, hoping to fulfill her need to orgasm. Tim decided to help her along, so he grabbed her hips and rocked her on his cock. As he did so, his pubic bone stimulated her hardened clit and she came.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh, right there. I'm cumming lover. Cum with me."

Tim held her still as he unloaded his seed into her cunt. Tim held her until Kim decided to get going.

"Thank you so much Tim. I really needed that. I hope we can do it again."

"Hopefully love."

"Next time, hopefully Ted will get to fuck Tina while you're fucking me."

"Hopefully."

Later that night. Tim waited in bed for Tina to arrive. He had showered and lay nude, awaiting her. She showed up around 30 minutes after him and it was obvious that she had showered.

"Hmmm. Since when do you shower at the karate studio."

Tina was silent, but had a seductive, yet guilty look on her face. She removed her clothes, grabbed a towel, and crawled to her husband. Immediately she took his growing member into her mouth and began sucking on his cock.

"Hun. You didn't answer me. Since when do you shower at the karate studio before coming home."

"Shut up and lift your ass up."

Tim did as requested and Tina laid the towel on the bed.

"Now down."

Tim lowered his ass to the towel. He knew what was going to happen, but decided to tease his wife.

"What's the towel for?"

Tina remained silent, slid further up her husband's body, grasped his erect cock and lined it up to her wide open vaginal opening. Then she slid down and Tim's cock slid into her stretched out pussy. He knew right away that Dan's massive cock had stretched out his wife's once-snug pussy. Tina leaned to his ear and whispered "I've had another man's cock buried in my unfaithful vagina and let him cum in me. Can you tell?"

"Fuck yeah." Your pussy feels amazing. Did you like it?"

"Of course I did. Dan's cock is amazing and he's an incredible lover. I came as soon as his cock entered my pussy. His cock is so long and thick, it just felt unbelievable as he slid in and out of my love canal. Can I fuck him again?"

"Of course you can. Can I watch?"

Tina giggled, then blew Tim's mind. "Again?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"I saw you."

"What?"

"Before Kim left, she said that she gonna fuck you tonight. So I asked her if she was coming here. She said no. She said that you've been watching Dan and I through the side window of the studio and she was gonna fuck you in your work van, in the parking lot while watching Dan and I again. When I went to the bathroom, I peeked out the window and saw her walking to your van. Knowing that you were watching is what convinced me to fuck Dan tonight. Now fuck me like Dan did and make me cum."

And he did, until they both came.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers