Tim Reconnects with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pretty good night, by which I mean I barely remember anything about it. I woke up at my friend's place the next day around 11:30. We had a greasy Macca's breakfast (the hangover breakfast of champions) thanks to the miracle of Uber Eats. We hung out a little bit, mostly talking about how little we could remember of the night before. Once my headache faded enough that I could look at the sunny day outside without wanting to vomit, I made my way back home.

Dad was happy to see me. He was out the front doing some gardening when I arrived, and he greeted me with a hug. It was strange, but something I could definitely get used to. He asked me about my night, then let me go so I could have my much-needed shower.

In the afternoon, we talked about the week ahead. Was I going back to school tomorrow? Was he going back to work? We were both reluctant, but agreed it would be best to get back to normal day-to-day life and that doing so might help Dad come to a decision about his future with Mum.

After that, we kind of sunk into the Sunday evening blues at the realisation that our mini-break was almost over. We didn't really talk much, and spent most of the night keeping to ourselves.

That night, I was woken up when I heard my bedroom door open. I squinted in the light from the hallway, then my door was closed and the room was black again. Footsteps inched towards me in the dark.

"Dad? Is that you? What time is it?"

"It's late, son," his voice informed me. I felt his presence standing over me. He pulled the sheets off me and lay beside me. It's a single bed, so it was a tight fit with both of us there. His hand caressed my back. I rolled onto my side to face him, and rubbed his back in return. He pulled me close and kissed me, his lips somehow finding mine easily in the dark. I parted my lips and welcomed his tongue into my mouth. My cock started to twitch and tingle, filling with desire for the man who raised me, the man who taught me how to ride a bike, the man who'd had his heart broken by my mother, the man I'd fallen in love with.

He slipped his hand into my boxers and squeezed my ass cheek. I rolled on top of him, straddling him, grinding my stiff cock against his. He grabbed my ass in both hands and massaged my cheeks rhythmically. I moaned into his mouth, and he moaned in response. I broke our kiss and started sucking Dad's earlobe, kissing my way down his neck.

"You want me, don't you, son?"

"Oh fuck yeah," I replied, sucking his neck, fighting very hard against the urge to give him a hickey.

"And you know how much I want you too, don't you, Tim?"

"I think so," I teased, grinding against his impressive erection.

"Then let's move this to my room," Dad suggested, then moved to sit up. I hopped off him and stood up, opening the door. We both flinched at the harsh light. "Lead the way," he instructed me.

He followed me down the hallway and into my parents' room, where he'd dimmed the light. He closed the door behind us, smiling at me with pure lust in his eyes. He stepped towards me, kissed me briefly, then put his hands on my shoulders, spun me around and pushed me towards the bed. Somehow (maybe too many movies and too much porn), I knew what he wanted me to do. I stripped out of my shirt and boxers, and jumped face-first onto the bed, my bare ass facing my father. I hoped this was what he wanted.

Dad confirmed I got it right. "Good boy," he praised me as he stepped towards the bed. He grabbed something off the bedside table, then came up behind me. I heard his clothes hit the floor, and I was filled with equal parts anticipation, fear, excitement, and incredulity. Was I finally about to lose my virginity? To a man? And not just any man, but my father? Fuck, this was all happening so fast. Too fast. But I was so turned on, so curious, that there was no way I was going to stop it from happening. No way did I want it to stop.

A click from behind me, then a cold liquid hit my ass crack. "It's just lube, son. It's okay," Dad reassured me. "Spread your cheeks for me, babe." Did he just call me babe? Things were getting serious now.

I did as my father asked, pulling my ass cheeks open, letting the cold fluid slide down my crack and down to my virgin asshole. I shuffled backwards until my legs were off the bed, and I was in a kind of doggy style position, with my torso resting on Mum and Dad's big bed.

"That's it, very good." Dad slid his index finger up and down my crack, coating it with lube. He easily slid it into my hole. He pulled out, then repeated the process, adding his middle finger, too. It was still tight like Saturday morning, but much easier with the lube. "Just relax, baby" he instructed. I breathed out, surrendering to my Dad's instructions.

Another click, another bit of lube down my crack, then a noise I would later come to identify as the sound of a cock getting covered in lube.

"I love you, Tim."

"I love you too, Dad."

Something warm, wet and hard pressed gently against my asshole.

"Tell me if it hurts, son." He pressed into me more. He quickly realised he was going to have to force it a little. "Just sit still, relax and breathe," he reminded me. My ass resisted Dad's cock a little longer, but eventually he made his way inside me. Most of the tip of my father's thick cock was now inside me, stretching my tight virgin ass. Not willing to withdraw and lose the progress he'd made, Dad persisted, pushing the rest of his thick purple cockhead into my asshole. "Christ, you're so fucking tight," he informed me. He was so hard, and his hot cock was warming me from inside.

"Keep going, Dad, I can take more," I encouraged. It wasn't just that I could have more; I needed more. I'd never felt so close to anyone before, literally or figuratively. I wanted to show Dad how much I loved him, and how I'd do anything for him.

"That's my boy."

He slowly pushed more of himself into me, stretching me and filling me. It felt so good, but it did hurt as well. I was still hard as a rock, and as always, the horniness won out over the pain. By this point, I'd taken about a quarter of his cock. There was still so much more to go. For the first time since he entered me, Dad started pulling out, almost all the way, stopping just before he withdrew. He put some more lube onto his cock, and slid his cock back inside me. It was getting easier now, I was getting used to the feeling. He was about halfway in. I still needed more. I moved my hips, sliding my ass back towards Dad's body. He pushed against me, driving his cock deeper and deeper into my virgin asshole, his cockhead rubbing against my prostate gland. Then it was done - I'd taken my father's cock all the way to the base. I could feel every beat of my father's heart as his dick pulsed inside me.

He called me a "good boy" again, then started pulling out slowly. Again, he stopped just before he was fully out. Now he slid back inside me again, then out. Now it was actually happening - I was getting fucked by my own father. Deep, slow, and caring.

I moaned constantly, in mindless heaven with my Dad's dick. He grabbed my hips for balance, gradually building up a steady rhythm. "Fuck me, Dad. It feels so good," I grunted. I started moving my hips back and forth, trying to match the timing of Dad's movements, helping him fuck me. My cock rubbed against the bed under my body. "I love you so much," I told him.

"I love you too, Tim. Tell me you'll never leave me."

Even after the week we'd had, I never would've expected that. To display such vulnerability - even in the midst of sex, when he was in a position of power over me, his manhood and potency undeniable - took a crazy amount of courage from Dad. He really must've felt so betrayed and hurt by Mum, far more than I could have understood before that moment. But by showing me that side of himself, opening himself up to me, Dad let me know how much he loved me and trusted me.

So, what else could I say?

As Dad kept making love to me, I breathlessly replied, "I'm never going you leave you." But that wasn't enough. "I'll always be yours, Dad."

He responded by fucking me even harder. In hindsight, it wasn't like he was jackhammering my asshole, but for a guy's first time, it was intense. Amazing, beautiful, and the most pleasurable experience of my life, but still intense. I never wanted it to end. I started bucking my ass towards my Dad faster, keeping the pace as best I could.

Dad changed the topic back to the task at hand. "You like your Dad's cock, don't you, son?"

"I love your cock, Dad." I realised I was drooling on the bed, but didn't care enough to move; this was too good. "Give it to me," I pleaded. "Give it to me, Dad."

Dad grunted his approval. "Ooh, that's my boy."

I didn't know if Dad was getting close to cumming, but I sure was - between the assfucking, my prostate massage, and rubbing my cock against the bed, it was a miracle I'd lasted this long. "Fuck my ass, Dad," I cheered. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Oh fuck yes, baby, cum for me. Cum for Daddy." He held onto my hips tighter now, thrusting into me hard and fast.

Hearing my father calling himself Daddy for me was the straw that broke the camel's back. I moaned "Oooh fuuuuuuck" and my cock erupted as a bomb of pure pleasure exploded from somewhere between the base of my dick and my asshole. I shuddered and drooled, my whole body convulsing on Dad's dick. I felt my cock pumping load after load of my hot white cum onto the doona of Dad's bed underneath me. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I repeated to Dad like my life depended on it.

"Oh holy shit," Dad half-yelled as he felt my ass clench around his beautiful cock. "Fuck, that's tight!"

For a little while, I don't think I had a single thought in my head. I was lost in orgasmic pleasure. Dad was still fucking me, driving his cock in and out of my ass, squeezing my hips, grunting with each thrust. My body was a ragdoll getting fucked in a pool of my own cum, existing only for Dad's pleasure.

"Mmm, fuck me, Daddy," I said when my mind finally returned to earth. "I need your cum, Dad. Fill me up with the cum that made me." I resumed thrusting my ass towards him. I clenched my ass, squeezing his thick cock while he fucked me.

"You aren't gonna leave me, are you, son?" He squeezed my ass while he fucked me like mad.

"Never, Dad. I'm yours forever." Lying in a pool of my own cum and my own drool, completely submissive to him and his needs, there was no way I could possibly argue.

"You want Daddy to cum inside you?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Dad's gonna cum, baby," he grunted. "Cumming inside your tight little asshole, fill you all up." He let out a long, loud grunt. "Ooooh fuck!"

His fingers dug into my ass cheeks. He thrust his cock into me as deep as it could go and held it there while his cock throbbed, then I felt warmth flow into my ass. Dad's cum coated my innards, spraying out of his cock, filling me up with the same genetic code that made me. "Oh shit, oh fuck, son," he groaned. Load after load of his cum shot into me, and I squeezed his cock with my ass, feeling every throb of his dick.

He relaxed his fingers as he came down from his orgasmic high, then held my hips again while he slid his cock out of me. Another brief wave of pleasure washed over me from the elastic sensation of everything returning to normal down there. "Oh my god, Dad," I panted. I was reluctant to move just yet, unsure about exactly how to deal with the aftermath of having cum shot into my ass.

"I know, Tim. You felt so fucking good. I love you so much." He shuffled around and pulled back the sheets on his side of the bed, then hopped in. "Care to join me?"

"Of course," I replied. I pushed my body off the bed, and my legs barely caught me. I looked down at the two puddles of sticky mess I'd made on the bedspread - one cum, one drool. "Um, sorry about the mess." I pulled the sheets back and climbed in beside my father. I felt the cum start to leak out from my ass. "And I think it's going to get a bit worse soon."

He put his arm around me and held me close. I cuddled up to him, resting my head on his chest. "Don't worry about it. We didn't even clean up your mess on the carpet in the lounge room, remember?"

"Oh shit."

"It's fine. We can keep the stain there as a memento of your first ever BJ. And the ones on the bed will be from when I took your cherry." He kissed me on the top of my head. "Now, sleep well, son. Back to reality tomorrow morning, unfortunately."

I was already getting sleepy. I was just so comfortable and exhausted. "Mmm-hmm," I replied. I can't remember much after that.

The morning light hit me like a slap in the face. Dad had just gotten up and was about to have his shower. "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to wake you just yet. Stay in bed and relax a bit, then you can have the shower after me."

I took the hint - no time to play this morning. It really was back to reality. When I did get up, I was taken aback by the pain in my ass. But then again, it was my first time, and Dad was thick, so what was I expecting? I had some paracetamol with breakfast and tried to walk normally. Dad and I said our goodbyes like normal. Well, almost - we did kiss a few times, to the point where we both got a little hard. But Dad insisted he had to leave, promising me "more fun after work" to make up for it.

The worst part about going back to school was having to tell my friends about Mum, and explain how bad Dad was taking it. They were sympathetic, but it just sucks having to tell the same story over and over again. Thankfully I only had a couple of weeks left before final exams.

English was my last class of the day, and Miss Wilson was surprised to see me there. After class finished, she asked me to stay back. Once again, I explained the whole situation - well, except the gay incest part, of course.

"Oh my god, that's horrible. I'm so sorry to hear that, Tim." Once again, the sincerity in her voice was genuine and sweet.

"Thanks. It wasn't fun being told like that."

"I'll bet. How is your Dad holding up?"

"He's... he's dealing, I guess you'd say. But don't feel too sorry for us, it's not like anyone died or anything."

"No, but, it still sucks."

"Yeah, I know. At least one good thing's come out of it, though. It's helped bring Dad and me closer together." Like most people with a secret, I've always found it fun to hint at the secret to oblivious people.

"Is that a fact?"

"Yeah, I dunno what happened, but Dad and I really...bonded this weekend. We're closer now than we've ever been."

She smiled. "I'm glad to hear that, Tim." She looked at the clock. "But I've kept you here long enough. I'd better let you get home to your father. Hope you guys have a good night."

"Thanks, Miss Wilson." We certainly did.