Tim to Bella Pt. 02

Story Info
Timm, tries to land himself a job along with other boys, An.
5.9k words
4.44
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day we all went to college. It was a Thursday. We headed straight to food court. I just took the money from everyone and went to the counter to get everyone burgers and sandwiches. I got the trey and paid the money, and presented trey to each of them one by one like last time, they took their food and thanked me. I was now sure it was gonna be this way for rest of the 2 years so I wasnt interested to put up a fight. Its just food I am bringing, it doesn't make me any less of a man, I told myself. I went to my seat and started eating my salad.

The guys were having discussions and as usual I was quietly eating my salad. Malcolm started the discussion on the game last evening." Man!! game last night was awesome. I had such a great time. I love it when our team wins. On top of that, I didnt have to get up to get my drinks, Tim was serving them to me. I wish my ex girlfriend did what Tim did for me last night". Everyone laughed on this including Shawn. I forced a smile, but I was so humiliated I felt like burying my head in ground.

After discussing the game over again and again, for what seemed like an eternity finally, Jason changed the topic and said "Guys, I need to take up some job. I mean, I am glad, Shawn took us in and that too at such a generously lower rent, but I would still need more cash, I can't sustain for long on the money I have, I need more". Everyone including me noded in agreement. "Yeah, yeah,me too, me too" said everyone except me in synch. "I hope we ll find jobs by this coming week. Sooner the better." Said Malcom.

"Ok, we ll start looking for job from today, if we tried really hard, some of us might get job this week only, its not like we are heading for big corporate jobs, we just looking for some temp jobs, some where like a burger joint or pizza place," said Darius.

"Yeah, yeah, you are right, I mean its not gonna be easy, but its doable," said Trent.

Thats when Shawn said, "Relax guys, all of you will get the job today itself."

"Really, How are you so sure?" asked Jerome.

Shawn said, "I am a local of this place remember? and as it turns out, I kind of have a good name around this small town, so wherever you guys go, just tell them I referred you to go to them and tell them that they could talk to Me if they want, meanwhile I ll put messages in my community about you guys looking for temp work. Thats it, you ll be hired in no time".

I looked at Shawn, I was mesmerized by his confidence. I had so many questions about him. His big house, his influence in this town, His cool bike, his generosity, his confidence, I had never seen a man like him before. I had so many questions, I wondered who really this guy is? I was curious but I was afraid to ask him. I guess so were others.

"Thank you Shawn, we are so glad we got to be your friends, you have helped us so much already in these few days," said Jason. Everyone noded in agreement.

"Ok guys, I think instead of going home, we should go and get ourselves a job, so we will be relieved and happy tonight while we eat dinner prepared for us by Tim, and we ll get a sound sleep too," said Darius.

I was pissed, how could Darius just assume I am gonna cook for them again tonight. As if they thought its my permanent duty now to work in kitchen. I wanted to protest. Just as I was going to open my mouth to protest, Shawn said, "Yeah Timmy, Cant wait to see what you gonna cook for us tonight". I just panicked and gave a smile to Shawn.

Everyone left on their motor bikes, on their quest to look for a job. I too got out of college to find myself a cab or bus to go to main part of town, where it was most likely to get a job. I always used to be nervous

and always had my doubts about landing a job, but Shawn having my back made me feel better. For the first time in my life, I didn't feel nervous to seek a job, all thanks to Shawn.

The public transport in this town really sucks, I didn't see any cab and I almost waited an hour for a bus to show up. I took the bus to go to the main town. It took me half hour more to reach there. I got down and started walking, exploring the town. It was 11 am in the morning. All the shops were open, the streets had a big crowd on it, not very big, but we only been to our college and Shawn's home for past few days and streets inbetween them, and compared to those, these streets felt very crowded. I took my phone out and searched on the internet for temp jobs around the area. There were few openings in food joints, but I wasn't interested in that. I kept looking, finally I hit a jackpot! I found the job of my dreams. It was a job at a publication, they wanted a temp there. I was an avid book reader. I always thought I would do great in publication.

I set the location of the publication on my phone's map and started walking on the directions given by phone. I reached the building. I saw the hoarding of the publication on the window of their office. I was just looking for the staircase to the building when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I felt a sudden little current in my penis from the shock, I turned around to look who it was. It was Malcolm.

"Hey Tim," he said seemingly happy to see me.

"Hi, Malcolm," I said.

"What are you doing here? Did you get any job yet?" He asked.

"No, I just came here, I am gonna go upstairs at that publication and try my luck," I said.

"All the best dear, I got the temp job at a Bar nearby, its fixed hours and afternoon shift from 11 to 7. So many hot chicks I saw come there in just half hour I was there, and its not even peak hours." Malcom said.

"Thats great, so you ll have to work late nights and weekends too since its a bar?" I asked.

"No no, they said they have additional staff on weekends and for weekdays from 7 to 12 at evening due to high footfall, its for the weekdays non peak day light hours they needed a temp like me to cut their costs and still keep it open," He said.

"Thats great, I am happy for you, well done," I said.

"Oh no, it was all Shawn's doing. When I saw this place, I wanted to work here, I reached to them and told them I needed a job. They were not entertaining me at first as they said they have already finalized on someone from our college to work for them. Thats when I told them that I was sent by Shawn to them. Their eyes brightened. They told me Shawn did put message in our community that his friends are coming to seek the job, but didnt thought his friend will come to them. They said, they would love to have me work with them. I tell you Tim, this Shawn, he is fucking awesome," said Malcolm being very excited.

I said, "Wow, thats great, so nice of Shawn."

Malcolm said, "Yeah, thanks to Shawn's outreach to his community, all of us boys got the jobs easily, everyone of us. I talked to all of them on phone just some time ago."

"Thats great," I said.

"You should go now, I am sure you ll get it easily once you give the Shawn's reference," said Malcom.

I smiled and noded in agreement and said good bye to him, he again wished me luck and I went inside the building feeling more confident.

I climbed the stairs and finally reached the doors of the office of the publication. I got inside, I saw a receptionist, I went to her and told her I was looking for a temp job, she talked on phone with someone and then asked me to go sit on sofa and wait till she calls me. I waited anxiously for what felt like a long time and then receptionist called my name and told me that the Mr.Trevor, the head of the office, will see me now.

Nervously, I opened the door to his cabin, and asked, "Hello Mr.Trevor, may I come in".

Mr.Trevor said, "Oh yes, please come in, and have a seat," pointing at the chair in front of his desk.

I sat down, told him my name, and told him where I was studying and that I needed a temp job.

Mr.Trevor thought about it and then told me that as much as he wanted to hire me, he wanted to save that job position for someone else.

I was disappointed at first but then it suddenly clicked me that he must be keeping it reserved for friend of Shawn. So I told him I am Shawn's friend.

Mr.Trevor's eyes lightened up, and he said, "Oh, why didnt you say that to me earlier. You are the guy I had kept this job reserved for. Shawn, he is our saviour, if it wasnt for him, we wouldn't be here.

Who the fuck exactly Shawn is!! I thought in my head. I focused back on Mr.Trevor who was delighted.

He raised his hand to shake at me, "It would be our pleasure to have you onboard Mr......um.....sorry I didnt quite catch your name".

"Tim," I said.

suddenly his expressions changed from happy to serious.

He asked again, "I am sorry, who are you again?

"I am Tim," I answered.

Now his face got even more serious

"Give me a minute," he said

He took out his phone and checked something on it, then looked at me and then again checked on the phone. I got nervous.

Mr. Trevor said, "Sorry Mr. Tim, my business partner just messaged me saying that he gave this position to someone else, I am afraid we can't offer you the same".

"Oh, but I am Shawn's....ummm.....never mind, thank you Mr. Trevor, I said dejected and left.

That was weird, I thought. He was so ready to give me job, untill he heard my name. Did Shawn had something to do with this? but why would Shawn do that, its no benefit for him if I dont get a job as I ll have to vacate his room and he would have to find a new tenant. This wasn't making sense. May be I am overthinking this, Shawn has been nothing but helpful to me. He helped me with such a low rental room, I am crazy to think he would harm me. May be, it was all genuine, may be, Mr.Trevor did get the message from his partner while we were talking. He did took out phone to check messages before he turned me down. Yeah that must be it, let me try somewhere else.

So I got down on the street, I stood out on the footpath and took out my phone and started searching again, now the only places I found were food stores like burger joint, pizza joint etc. I headed to the nearest burger joint.

Once inside the joint, I told the first staff I saw that I was looking for a temp job, she pointed to a door on backside, and told me to talk to their manager, Mr. Tylor. I went and knocked on the door and entered when I heard a voice telling me to come in.

"Hello Mr. Tyler, I am Tim, I am looking for a temp job, Shawn gave me your reference and said you could give me job here," I said trying hard to hide my desperation.

"Tim it is, right?" he asked.

"Yes, that is correct," I said.

Mr.Tyler took out his phone and just went through his phone and after a minute or so he looked at me and said, "Sorry Tim, We are not looking for temps".

I was devastated. I just nodded, trying hard to stop myself from crying and walked out of the joint.

My eyes got a bit teary, but I controlled myself and searched for another job.

I went to 3-4 of the food joints, and I got same response. If I don't give them Shawn's reference, they would not even entertain me, when I do, they would get excited to have me, and they would ask me my name again and on learning that my name is Tim, they would start giving me excuses to get rid off me.

Finally I got tired, I went to bus stop, and waited for bus. I dont know how long I waited for bus to arrive, but I didnt care about it, the images of all what had happened and everyone rejecting me after hearing my name were going through my head again and again. I was trying to make sense of all of it, but I wasnt able to. I didnt even realize when I got in the bus and when I reached our place. I got down and went inside the house.

The big living room was bit dark as the curtains were closed. I headed to my bedroom, got inside and closed the door and dropped myself on bed burying my face in the pillow and started crying hard. A part of me told me to Man up and not to cry like a woman, but crying felt so good. Like I was letting out all the tension built up in my body. However, It also made me feel a bit pathetic too as I kept on crying.

Suddenly there was a knock on door. I didn't respond to it. I heard the door open, and close again, and someone put their hand on my back. I was too ashamed to look up. May be because I was crying, or may be because I was the only looser who didn't get a job or may be both. Suddenly I felt the hand caressing hair. "Timmy," He said.

" I didn't get the job," I said while unsuccessfully trying to stop myself from crying.

"So, whats the big deal?" Asked Shawn.

I looked up, tears spread all across my face and said, "Everyone else got the job except me".

Shawn kept caressing my hair and said,"So what! it happens, you dont need to feel bad about yourself. Its not the end of the world".

"I just dont get it, they were all very excited to hire me when I gave them your name, but once they learned my name, they would want nothing to do with me, it is as if..." I realised I shouldn't have said that, I already regretted it.

"As if.......?" Shawn asked me calmly looking at me like he is looking for explanation.

I got scared, I got up and sat down besides him resting against the wall joined to bed.

"I.....ummmm.......".....I started crying again.

Shawn wrapped his hand around my body and pulled me closer to him, pulled me on his lap and started caressing my hair again.

"Oh....poor Timmy, let it out, let it all out, you ll feel better." Shawn said pulling back of my head until it rests against his chest and then caressing my hair.

I started crying harder, he kept caressing my hair and keep saying that its ok, and assured me that he was here for me. This had some weird effect on me. I felt myself calming down. I was ashamed that I felt so good being on his lap crying myself out, I had no strength left to deny it. I slowly calmed down after 5 minutes of intense crying.

Once Shawn saw that I have calmed down, he started talking sense into me. He said,

"Look Timmy, you are mine now, I mean my friend now. So what they didn't hire you, you don't have to worry about anything, I am here for you".

Shawn was such a good man, I could see he was trying his best to cheer me up. However I had my problems. "Thanks Shawn, thats so sweet of you to say. I am still a bit worried, What if I don't get a job. I am running low on cash too," I said.

"So, you think I ll just kick you out if you dont pay me rent? You think my friendship with you is so transactional".

ohhh.....This man, how does he do that. No one could ever make me feel the way he made me feel. Shawn was just the realest man I had ever seen. A real problem solver. A provider. A real Alpha Man.

I looked at him and smiled at him. We were so close to each other, our faces were so close to each other. I almost felt like kiss......wait what??? No Timm, No!!! You are a man, he is a man, this cant....no......you are straight, you are not gay!!

I fought hard to regain control of my senses and said, "Ohh Shawn, you treat me so nicely like no one ever did. However, that doesn't mean I would take advantage of your good nature. I don't wanna be a burden on you. It's possible I ll run out of money in few months and I ll be moving out once that happen, I dont know where I ll go, but I just wont stay here for free".

Shawn responded, "No no, dont think that way. Look you have already taken up kitchen, duties and cleaning duties."

I could argue when others took me for granted, but not Shawn. I dont know if its the fear, or his favours, or some respect I have for him in weird unexplainable way, but I couldn't oppose him, so I nodded in agreement.

He continued, "Look I was anyways looking for a house help, and I was gonna offer him or her more than what rent you pay me, so why don't I just forgo your rent and you wont have to take part in grocery expenses and other expenses of the house."

This got me interested. I knew last evening was not the only time I was gonna be cooking and cleaning and its gonna happen alot more from hereon any way, why not to make some financial benefit out of it. I dont have much other expenses other than rent and my food expenses. Saving on rent would definitely help.

I said, "Thats a generous offer, but I need to make some cash too".

Shawn said, "For what, Your rent, food and drinks expenses are already covered by me, why would you need more cash as a student? Your college fees are already paid, and its not like you gonna save alot from temp jobs. Most of these guy's money would get spent on rent and contribution of grocery and drinks and toiletries".

I said, "Yeah but still there are other expenses, like incase I ll have to take public transport.

Shawn said, "You ll mostly go to college with me on my bike, so in rare moments you dont, you ask money from me. I ll consider it as part of your remuneration for the house chores you perform".

I said, "What about if we go hang out some place in evening or on weekend, We ll be eating out or watch movie and what if I want to do shopping, like I would need new clothes some time".

Shawn said, "I have seen how much you eat, I ll gladly take care off your outside food expenses including college food court expenses and also your entertainment expenses. As far as shopping is concerned, whenever you want to buy something, you tell me, I ll give you the money. Also from time to time, I ll pay you extra cash at my sole discretion, so you ll have some of your own cash. I think we have covered everything, incase any extra expenses, I ll take care of it as long as you are responsible while spending. Do we have a deal?"

I panicked as suddenly I was put on spot.

I wanted to think about this, but I dont know when my head started to node and the words came out of my mouth, "I agree".

Shawn's face brightened up. "Congratulations, you are no longer unemployed".

This put a smile on my face. I was really happy. This was great. I got to stay home, all I had to do was some cooking and cleaning, and I dont have to pay rent or worry about my finances. It was Shawn's problem now to manage my finances. I just had to enjoy my self. I thanked him, we laughed happily for this win win arrangement.

Then my attention went to the big mirror on the cupboard in front of my bed. I saw myself sitting comfortably on Shawn's lap, his arms engulfing me, it looked like as if a couple is cuddling. I panicked!!

"May.....May I go use the bathroom Shawn," I asked, wanting to get off his lap without seeming to be rude and also because I really had to pee.

"NO," said Shawn.

Shawn's response shocked me. I looked at him. I didn't know how to respond to that. Should I just get my self off of him forcefully? Then I saw my size in mirror and his size in mirror, and thought to myself, yeah, like that's gonna work! This caused chaos in my mind, I saw my face in mirror, I could see the panic on my face,I looked at Shawn, I bet he saw me pleading him with my eyes and he stared at me for a moment and then started laughing.

"hahahahah, I was joking Timmy, you can go," he said.

I breathed a sigh of relief, and I got off his lap and stood up to go to bathroom. Just as I started walking, I felt a gentle slap on my butt!!

"Hit for the toilet Timmy, dont let it spill out on toilet or on floor, sit down on toilet to pee if you have to".

I felt humiliated like never before. I kept walking like nothing happened, I didnt respond to Shawn's emasculating words. I opened the door, and saw a beautiful girl sitting on the couch, presumably waiting for Shawn. I continued walking to toilet opened the door, quickly got inside and closed the door.

I looked into the mirror, and got the flashbacks of sitting on his lap, him slapping my ass and telling me to sit down to pee, ran through my head.

I went to toilet,I thought to myself, I am a man, why would I pee sitting down. Shawn is nuts. But what If Shawn finds out? How would he find out, its not like he has cameras installed in bathroom. He hasn't, has he? I searched frantically for any cameras Shawn might have placed. Come on Tim, you are crazy. He was just joking. Fine, I ll pee standing up. But what if I mess it up and spill over on toilet or floor? Well its easy, I ll wash it. Floor is fine, but what about toilet. Its shining white. what if I pee, and I clean it but stain won't go?. Timm what you doing, why are you making such a big deal out of this. Its your choice to stand up to pee and nobody could dictate you otherwise. Sure Shawn could make you get him sandwich in college, sure he made you miss the game and work in kitchen, sure he made you bring everyone beers, sure he made you cook and clean, but this is beyond his reach. He cant force you to do this inside in your private space. Only you can. And if you are the Man as you claim to be, then you must stand and pee.

12