All Comments on 'Tim to Bella Pt. 02'

by sissybellakeeper

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Such a fun story! I love the slow but clear domination. Such a sexy story, please do continue. I have no doubt Bella's going to be such a good sweet girl once Shawn's done with her :)

sissy8oysissy8oyabout 1 month ago
I'm invested

I loved part 1 and 2, I can't wait to read more <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The MC acts like there's something seriously wrong with him. The author doesn't align thought process with action. He thinks what would be normal responses, then reacts differently. Like there's something seriously wrong with him. It would have been better to have him, first tell the guys, then Shaun, to fuck off and get your own shit and when he recognized he was being played when looking for a job, use a different name to get the job, then confront Shaun about singling him out. Shaun and the guys would then take a more covert plan in changing Tim, boiling the frog. It would have made the story more interesting and realistic and Tim wouldn't come off looking like he has mental problems and Shaun gay. It's just very bizarre how the Tim character handles things. He should either be gay and okay with being the maid or he's a college guy they've decided to slowly trick into being their gurl. But the way he thinks, then reacts, he should be seeking psychological help and not washing dishes. He knows right from wrong. The character shouldn't even recognize he's not one of the guys..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous