Tim to Bella Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I had clearly known what I needed to do. I stood near the toilet, unbuckled and unzipped my pants, pull down my underwear, grabbed my penis, and just as I was going to let go, I saw a greenish stain on the toilet!!

What?? How did it get there?? I didnt do it, who did it? Was it there when I came? how could it be, I saw a shiny white toilet when I came in, but how did it come here. What if Shawn finds out!! Worse what if he thinks I did it!! It would be a logical conclusion on his parts, there are only two of us at home today and he knows he didnt do it, so who will he blame? naturally me!! What would he do to me other than making me jobless and homeless, especially after he had warned me about it specifically!!!

I panicked, almost on verge of tears, I looked at the spot again, only this time the stain was gone!! The toilet was shining white!! What!! what just happened?? Where did the stain go? I clearly saw one light green stain here!! I checked again and again to find it out but it was no where to be found. Then it clicked me!! I was imagining it!!

I had a sigh of relief, phew!! I am saved!! I couldn't deal with what could have happened if the stain was real. Damn!! Lucky escape!!

I grabbed my penis again wanting to let go myself to pee, but I couldnt. What!! I tried to relax myself again to let go.... Nothing!!! The urge to pee is there, but why am I not able to let go? Why cant I pee even when I really want too!!

Then the thoughts started creeping in.

You are not able to pee because you are afraid to pee standing up. You are afraid to leave a stain and Shawn to find it out. Its ok, you dont have to lie to yourself. Whats the big deal anyway? Whose gonna know if you pee sitting down? Atleast that way you make sure you wont stain the toilet seat and avoid Shawn's wrath. Is it really worth the risk? Risk of being jobless, homeless, and worst, with a broken nose and broken jaw?

The image of my broken nose and jaw sent a current to my penis out of fear, I quickly put the toilet seat down, turned around and sat down.

This felt weird, I mean I pee sitting down when I am doing my no.2 business sometime, but never had I sat down only to pee. I let myself relax and let off myself, and stream of pee started out of my penis. Ohhhhh!!! This feels so good. See, it isn't so bad to pee sitting down and the best part is nobody could ever find it out. Now your bladder is empty and you have no risk.

I got up satisfied with the call I took to sit down to pee and with the relieved bladder.

I bent down, and pulled up my underwear and pants, zipped, I washed my hands in the sink, unlocked the door opened it and got out and closed the door behind me.

I saw the pretty lady in a yellow short dress, her lovely hair falling on her shoulder, was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed. She was doing hand gestures as she was talking. Shawn was sitting on another couch to her left side, nodding and talking inbetween. Just then he saw me and said, "Hey Timmy, come here".

I hurried to both of them, and stood in front of them. The lady looked me up, up and down and then looked at Shawn and then looked at me again and smirked.

Shawn said to the lady, pointing at me, "This is Timmy, as long he is here, you wont have to worry about cooking and cleaning, I have told her to clean every tenant's room. Its his job to cook and clean for everyone so you dont have to do it or worry about it".

The lady again looked at me and smiled and turned to Shawn and said, "Thats such a relief, I must say. You know its usually a problem if you share an apartment with men, that they assume, the cooking cleaning duty automatically falls on women, like no thank you, I am your roommate, not your girlfriend or wife".

Shawn said, "I understand, trust me, you and your friends, would have no problems here, all the men living here, I known them for few days, but I done my thorough background check on all of them, and they are all gentlemen, and Timmy is....hahahahha....".

"Hahahhaha.....," The lady joined to Shawn's laughter much to my confusion as to what was so funny!!

"I am not really concerned about Tim here, he looks cute," she said still laughing and giggling.

Shawn looked at me and said, "Oh Timmy, this is Jennifer, she and her 4 friends, are gonna be moving in here in those bedrooms coming sunday evening," Shawn pointed at the 5 empty bedrooms on the left side.

Shawn continued, "They had a place near the college, but they had to vacate it as the owner wanted to renovate the place, and then they heard of our place".

Jennifer said, "Yes and we are so glad you accepted to take us in so quickly, we were worried, cause if you had refused, there really is no place left in the town. Trust me when I say this, I been looking for a place all over town since last 5 days. I didnt come to you guys, because this was a bit far, but now that you told us, all the boys have bikes and we could ride with you guys, I am relieved and happy I came to you, You solved a big problem for us Shawn, you are very sweet".

"Don't mention it Jennifer, I am glad to have you".

I was standing at an arm's length from Shawn, when suddenly he reached out for my pant, tucked his finger on helm of my pant, and pulled me closer to him, and then he let go of my pant and put that hand casually on my ass and said "Hey Timmy, Did you offer Jennifer water or beer or wine? There is so much heat outside".

"Ummm....No Shawn, I am sorry I forgot to ask,... Would you like to have some wine Jennifer? or beer?" I asked.

"Just a glass of water would be good," said Jennifer.

"Bring three glasses of water Timmy," said Shawn.

I went to fridge, took out cold water from bottle into 3 glasses, refilled the bottle, put it back in fridge, I put the 3 glasses on a trey and came before Jennifer bent down offering her water.

Jennifer struggled to keep herself from laughing, I see a smile escape her lips, she grabbed the glass and sipped it all in one go and kept the empty glass back on the trey in my hand. I then went to Shawn, who thanked me and took a glass and he drank the water even faster than Jennifer did and put the empty glass back on trey. I wondered why the third glass.

I stood there for a moment holding the trey with two empty glasses and one full glass.

I thought Shawn would take up the second glass too, but he wasnt moving, so finally I asked "Um,, Shawn, you want this second glass of water too?".

Shawn looked at me and said, "No Timmy, thats for you, drink that all up".

I said, "But I am not thirsty."

Shawn said " Its not about if you are thirsty, its too hot out, you spent 5 hours outside and you been home almost an hour, yet you didnt have a glass of water".

"But I dont want it," I said.

Shawn got up, grabbed the glass from trey brought it near my lips and forced me to drink the water saying, "Drink it up Timmy, its not about if you are thirsty, its that your body needs to be hydrated all the time, and you don't take care of yourself, then I will."

I somehow gulped half glass, I took my mouth off the glass and pushed it away signalling I don't want to drink it.

However, Shawn said,"No Timmy, finish it up, its for your own good, your body needs the water, finish it like a good gir......finish it Timmy".

As Shawn forced the glass in my mouth, The water started pouring in, I had no choice but to swallow it. I struggled but somehow drank all the water.

"Very good Timmy, now go put the trey back in kitchen, you could wash these glasses at night when you would be doing dishes," said Shawn slapping my ass again.

My eyes went to Jennifer to see how she reacted and I saw her giggle to herself. I felt humiliated but I didn't let it show on my face. I went to kitchen and kept the glasses in sink to wash them later that night.

I came back, Jennifer asked Shawn, "I gotta go powder my nose, may I go use your bathroom".

"Sure," said Shawn, pointing at the common toilet in the living room.

As she went inside the bathroom, Shawn said to me "Good thing, I hired you before all these new tenants came in. I hope you dont want to renegotiate, do you?"

It would have been fair on my part to ask for higher money as I have to work for 5 new women and thats a lot of work, but all that came out of my mouth was "No....".

!!! what the hell!!!

Thats when Jennifer came out she hugged me and then she hugged Shawn and said "So We ll see you guys this sunday".

Shawn responded, "Sure Jennifer, cant wait to have you guys over".

Jennifer smiled and said, "Oh before I go, I must say, its so wonderful, that even when all of boys live here, its so great of you to put toilet seat down, like you expecting a girl to use it, or like the toilet was used by a gir...anyways....I should get going" Jennifer giggled and smirked and left out of the door.

I forgot to lift up the toilet seat!! shit!! How did I forget it? Do they know? Do Shawn know? Shit!! This is so embarrassing.

!! No one will ever find out!!!! fucking idiot!!!

Shawn just looked at me and smirked. I got red from embarrassment. Now I am sure he knows I sat down to pee. Shit!!! what do I do!!

Just then, the door was opened, and all of the other men came home with their hands full of liquor.

12