Time and Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her proffered hand and she led me to one corner of the room. There was a scale there. I could not comprehend the symbols that lit up on it but that was clearly its purpose. Then, after my now dried hair was let down and combed flat, I stood before a dark background and what were obviously some sort of laser beams were projected over every part of my body. In moments, a life-size, three-dimensional image of me was projected on the opposite wall. It was, I guess a hologram, although it had more substance than any I had experienced on earth, or at least the earth I knew. As I stood there, gawking at naked me, the projection broke into quite a convincing smile and its eyes twinkled with glee! I was beyond flabbergasted.

"The emperor will require that you smile like this at all times. Except during throes of passion, of course." Stated the boss plainly. "We use these doppelgangers to demonstrate to the emperor's girls EXACTLY what is expected of them. Seeing yourself doing it virtually makes it easier to do in the reality of the emperor's intimate chamber." At a nod of the boss's head, the ersatz me fell to the floor on her knees, smiled widely and then opened her mouth before pantomiming a session of fellatio!

"We have an expression here in the palace Melanie, "See double do. Do double."

There was a brief pause before she added, unnecessarily, "Understand?

I nodded vigorously my assent. If I still had any other illusions as to what my future held in store, they evaporated in that instant.

"Will I have to be perfect from the first day?" I nervously asked.

"The emperor is known to show a bit of mercy, so long as the new girl is clearly making an effort and improves significantly with every subsequent session." "Oh," I answered. Apparently, the teacher graded on a curve, but not much of one! It did not instill confidence in me but at least I (probably) would not lose my head upon my first mistake. The thought of fellating the emperor was repulsive in the extreme, but, compared to the alternative...

"Let's find an alluring outfit for you, Melanie." Stated the boss, breaking my reverie.

A half-hour or so later (I'd lost all sense of time, so I can only guess) I was attired in a slutty pink camisole sort of thing, a white lace micro-mini with a minuscule thong under it, and high-heeled silver sandals that laced almost to my knees. The boss announced that it was dinner time. Over a sumptuous meal of food that I could not identify but which slid delightfully down my throat, she informed me of my schedule and other features of my new life. "We wake at dawn. Two hours of vigorous exercise and stretching. Breakfast. Classroom or one on one instruction in the arts of intercourse, especially in areas where you are deficient. Lunch. The emperor makes is selections. If you are not included, two hours of free time before dinner and an hour of reflection and lights out and bedtime. The next day we start again."

"What will the emperor expect of me?" I asked warily.

"Obedience, adventurousness, a positive attitude and a sweet disposition. You will have to read his mood. He's a huge fan of having his manhood sucked and he prefers anal to vaginal penetration. Some nights he's just content to watch."

"Watch?" I asked like an idiot.

"Yes, watch the girls do each other or other things that strike his fancy. He is quite imaginative."

I felt horrible. When I married Mark, I never imagined a day would come where I would have to become a whore to save his life or even see him.

"The promise, the emperor made to my husband and me, how do I know he will honor it?"

The boss laughed and said, "The emperor's word is his bond. If he ever broke his vow to anyone, he'd lose his crown faster than lightning. The one resolute iron-clad requirement of our emperors is that they always honor their promises. The promise he made to you and that gorgeous man who was with you was publicly made and therefore filed in the archives. He HAS to abide by it."

That made me feel marginally better. His promise that I might get a chance to see Mark again was an honest one. I wondered where he was and what was happening to him, but I had to take care of myself. I knew he would do whatever he needed to, so would I. I was escorted to my bunk, where I would spend my downtime when and if I got it. To my right was an absolutely stunning trim and lithe blonde. I had no doubt that she was far prettier than me. It was obvious, after a moment or two, that she was checking me out. She even licked her lips and winked at me. What horror show of a universe had I been transported to? Mark and I had an active and exciting sex life, but it was kept only between us.

We favored missionary, but we both like it on those rare occasions when I got on top and rode him like a jockey. Mark told me that I was good at giving head, although he, like me, was a virgin on our wedding night. I believed in being a dutiful Christian wife. I swallowed his cum when I sucked him off. At his insistence, we had experimented with anal. Even though I liked it, I thought that kind of sex was not godly, so after a few sessions, we ceased that activity. I tried to be a good sport. I let him shave my kitty once as a birthday present to him. Mark loved it. and his cunnilingus that night was some of the best of our marriage, but I thought it too kinky, so I never let him do it again. I did tolerate wearing skirts shorter than I would have liked to please him. I also allowed him to choose my bathing suits when we hit the beach. When I asked him why he invariably chose skimpy bikinis he replied, "You have a fantastic body. I am damn proud of that body. I want to show that body off. I get such a rush from other guys checking you out. Finally, it is my right as your husband to dress you as I wish."

When I pointed out, "Isn't it wrong to cause other men to lust after me?" He laughed and said, "That's between them and God!" It bothered me being so exposed at the beach, but it made Mark so happy that I buried my misgivings. Now, I wish I had been more daring and more self-confident during those times. I know that I am pretty. I'm lovelier than most women in fact, but I try not to be vain about it. I just felt that my prettiness should be for my husband's eyes only. Now that was completely moot

In these few moments, while the boss had stepped away to attend to something, I prayed harder than I ever prayed in my life. With the collar about my neck and the fact that my destiny was no longer my own, I was essentially and probably was literally a slave. I recalled scripture. Christians who were slaves were instructed to be the best slaves they could be. Through their humility and complete giving of self, the enslaved Christian could so impress their masters that they could win them for Christ and if they were exemplary be awarded their freedom by their converted masters. I seriously doubted that the emperor would be open to the great commission, but what alternatives were open to me?

I reached for my cross, only to be reminded of its absence when my hand came up empty. Could I die to myself to the point of becoming the emperor's whore? I HAD to for Mark's sake! For my own sake! I offered up a hasty confession to God explaining my predicament and asking him to forgive me in advance. In addition to a lot of unwanted sex, I saw a tremendous amount of prayer in my future.

The boss returned and announced, "In the least surprising development of the day, the emperor has requested your presence tonight."

"Color me shocked," I replied.

"You are expected in his chambers in forty minutes, let's get you prepped."

The boss gave me tips as I watched my doppelganger perform fellatio, cunnilingus, get on all fours and spread wide her pussy lips among other things. I swallowed my gorge and prayed some more. This promised to be the crappiest ending of the worst day of my life. My heart beating a mile a minute, I took the boss's hand as she led me further into this rambling palace. We ended up in a large room with garish furniture. There were armed guards at the door. Both the boss and I were thoroughly frisked, even though it was apparent that I could not even smuggle a dime into the room under my brief attire. The emperor was reclining on a cross between a bed and a sofa. As instructed by the boss, I bowed and curtsied when she did.

"The new acquisition is ready to entertain you, your excellency," stated the boss before she bowed a second time and exited the room. I was all alone with the man who controlled my destiny. The man who controlled the destiny of the man I loved. I swallowed the lump in my throat. The emperor sat with a bemused expression on his face, clearly enjoying my discomfort.

"How are you settling in, fair one he asked?"

I replied as noncommittally as possible. "So far, no complaints."

"That's good, I thought I would give you a bit of a welcoming gift."

He clapped his hands and the hulking guard who had stripped me strolled into the room. Unlike his usual snarl, he wore a grin. The emperor continued," I could not help but notice that you two had a certain, shall we say "affinity" earlier. I've decided that it would be quite stimulating for a repeat performance only first with you undressing him. Then he will denude you anew and then Rog here can have you in any way he wants you."

I'm sure the emperor saw the shocked look on my face because he giggled merrily.

"But I thought you liked Rog. Judging by your "husband" (What a perverted concept!) your tastes run to big and strong, I am only giving you what you desire, precious." I knew, from the boss's instructions that it was now time for me to thank the emperor. Exasperating or disappointing him was only considered a good idea if you no longer wished to keep your head attached to your body. I promptly curtsied and returned with, "Your excellency is most generous!"

"Yes, I am, aren't I?" he immodestly boasted.

At the emperor's nod, Rog strode over to me, hefted me into the air as though I weighed nothing and then lowered me to his lips kissing me with gusto. I was pressed against his body, my breasts flattening against his chest while he vigorously frenched me. Other than the kiss the emperor stole, this was the first man I had kissed since my wedding. To get through everything, I placed myself in the present while another part of me acted as impartial observer. I had to bury my revulsion, my attitude towards sin, and my own lack of sexual experience beyond the marital bed. I had to do this for Mark's sake as well as my own. The kisses, after a while, were not bad.

Rog set me down and the emperor instructed me to undress him. "Make your stripping of him "interesting," came the despot's final words which were clearly a veiled threat. I assessed Rog to see what I was up against. He wore a tight leather vest that exposed every inch of his muscular arms over a black tee-shirt sort of thing. His pants were skintight black leather, like the vest, burnished to a high sheen. His boots were formidable-looking things, with intricate laces that stopped mid-calf. I decided to get the vest off him first. I tried to imagine that this huge man was Mark, even though Rog dwarfed him in all aspects. I forced a giggle as I stood on tiptoes to part the top button of the vest. As the buttons parted, I planted a kiss on Rog's chest as near to the opening as I could reach with my lips. For a moment I felt like a Lilliputian lass tasked with the job of undressing Gulliver. The already huge bulge in Rog's leather pants swelled noticeably. "He can't be THAT big, can he?" I found myself wondering. Its not good for a Christian wife to admit, but during my marriage, I often contemplated the cocks of other husbands in our homegroup and with whom we mixed socially. Not that I wanted to screw them or anything, but I was curious Did the short, stubby husband have a short stubby wiener? Did the six-footer from Texas house a rattler in his pants? Sometimes, they wore tight enough pants that I could tell. Most often, however, I had to guess through other clues. How happy were their wives? Did they seem sexually sated and fulfilled? Was there an unrequited wistfulness about them? I know, and I have been taught that size doesn't matter, but it seemed to me that it would be easier for a guy to please a girl if he had more material to work with. On the other hand, one of my female friends seemed quite happy and pleased with her husband, even though I had overheard a conversation I should not have which revealed that his manhood was much smaller than average. For him to make Jenny so happy with a little wang got me REALLY intrigued.

The vest came open all the way and Rog slid it down his shoulders where it fell to the floor, His massive muscles rippled beneath his skintight undershirt. As bad as this is going to sound, at this point I was, quite frankly, interested. I tugged the black shirt out of the trousers and began to pull it up his intimidating physique. His knots of impressive abdominals came into view. I ran my fingers over them and marveled. My beloved Mark was quite fit, but nothing like this! I bent and kissed and licked those gorgeous muscles as the emperor played with himself through his toga. Rog picked me up again and we exchanged kisses for a while. Real nice kisses. I realized I was beginning to be turned on. What was wrong with me? I knew better than to fight to hard against the increasing desire. I was in for a much better time if I could enjoy, at least on some level, this most unwanted coupling.

When Rog set me down again. I fell to my knees and set to work on the boots. It took me a moment or two to figure out the complex way they were fastened, but shortly thereafter, Rog's huge stocking-clad feet were revealed. I tugged off the socks, revealing, large, manly and handsome feet. I bent lower and kissed each toe. Still, on my knees, I reached for the fastener of his pants. This I figured out easily. With another giggle, less forced this time, exited my lips as I slowly tugged down the pants. It became immediately apparent that Rog. Wore nothing underneath. The pants had a chamois lining, which I imagine was pretty comfortable. After about the fifth tug, Rog's huge uncut phallus hove into view. Oh. my goodness! I'd never seen anything like that aside from the few pornographic movies I had watched before I got saved. Naively, I had believed that the cocks in those movies were some sort of special effect, but Rog's manhood was no illusion. I touched it gingerly to make sure it was real. It throbbed when I touched it. Rog looked at me expectantly. With great trepidation, I opened my mouth and prepared to explore him orally.

I was starting to become familiar with Rog's scent by this point. It was earthy, all-male, and quite stimulating! After several licks the length of Rog's monster, my fears were still enormous. My wedding vows were about to be completely and utterly broken. I wanted to cry out, to moan with disappointment and rage, but, of course, I could not. I had to swallow and hide all of that if I ever wanted to see Mark again. I knew I would cry copious tears once I was alone once more. In my mind, I was on my knees, begging Mark to forgive me. In that vision, however, he looked at me lovingly helped me to my feet and said, "I understand, babe. I forgive you," I had an abiding faith in Mark's love I felt a deep assurance that, if he could see me now, he WOULD forgive me. I know he did not hold the kiss that the emperor stole against me. Suddenly, I was aware of Rog's hands upon my shoulders, I was brought back to the here and now. I assessed the rod I was sucking on. Yeah, he was huge, but I realized I could accommodate him. My mouth encircled his cock. Then, just as Mark had patiently taught me, I suppressed my gag reflex and took almost all of him in. I slid my head back and forth. Rog made surprisingly soft sibilant sounds of pleasure. So, did the emperor. For the longest time, I simply focused on maintaining my rhythm. Then, Rog grabbed the back of my head, grunted loudly and came in torrents all over the back of my throat. I had no choice but to choke it down. It was the very first cum I had tasted aside from Mark's; I knew full well that it would not be the last! The emperor applauded loudly and called me. "Marvelous!"

As Rog's rod deflated, I finished removing his pants. He was now completely naked. It pains me to admit now, but I really liked what I saw. In a way, the emperor was correct, I'm naturally drawn to big strong guys. My Mark is just over six feet tall and, more times than I like to recall, I spied other women eyeing him with appreciation. While Mark liked to show me off, I became jealous when a pretty girl admired him. Mark was not the kind to stray, but why give him the opportunity? He was mine. They were supposed to keep their eyes and hands off him! I know none of that matters anymore, but at the time, my mind was bringing up a lot of "stuff" to contemplate which I promptly forced away so that I could focus on being the whore destiny had apparently made me.

Rog bent and began to strip me. Removing my top first. Being stripped this second time was easier to take. Rog and the emperor had already seen everything and there was no crowd of obnoxious onlookers, just the wretched, obese emperor, Rog and a few aides, all of whom remained silent. My scanty garments did not last long. In no time, Rog had unlaced my last sandal and removed it. Once more, he eyed me hungrily. He was also fully, proudly erect once more. Rog looked at the emperor who nodded and pointed to one of the large couches. Rog took my hand and led me to it. I was under no illusions as to what would happen next.

Rog pulled me down on top of himself as he fell onto the couch. He embraced and kissed me. By this point, I had decided to just roll with it. Fighting the inevitable could, at a minimum, cause me woe. At worst, it could cost my own life and Mark's! I accepted and returned his kisses. He pulled me under himself as he rolled over and began to expertly nibble my breasts. He moved lower, his lava hot lips danced along my ribcage and around my navel. His talented tongue and lips entered my kitty. Where did he learn THAT? I thought my own beloved Mark was gifted in cunnilingus, but Rog was on an entirely different level. One of his hands slid under me, a finger probed my asshole while his other hand spread me wider. I realized I was building up quite a head of steam. Rog bore down more intently. A powerful yet entirely unwanted orgasm tore through my body. I screamed, "Mark!" and "Jesus!" as Rog's huge rod entered my pussy. He began to deliberately, expertly pump away. A second. weaker orgasm ensued. I let my body go slack, utterly spent. On his throne, the emperor was applauding loudly. I flushed scarlet both from the shame of my body's betrayal and the now even more forever irreparable sanctity of my marriage. I was not permitted to wallow in self-pity for long. Rog forced me to a sitting position as the emperor was addressing us.

"Superb! I knew you were a passionate woman from the moment I first laid my eyes upon you. Continue in this manner and your "husband" will find himself in some soft duty with servant girls tending to him!"

He then turned to Rog, "She is yours until morning, have her back in the harem by dawn. You may not mark or alter her in any way. No shaving, no tattoos, no bite marks or love bruises, is that clear?" Rog smartly saluted and responded with a vociferous, "Yes, Sire!" while I died just a little bit more. Rog tossed me what laughingly passes as a robe in this reality, hurriedly redressed himself and then led me through the bowels of the imperial palace to his quarters. As I was soon to learn, Rog was the leader of a squad of ten guards/soldiers, all ten shared the same billet. All the men were every bit as large and every inch as horny as Rog. With a dramatic flair, Rog whipped off my robe before his assembled men. They all applauded wildly and cheered. I saw some of them handling things that reminded me of cell phones. I realized that if there was an internet on the version of earth, I was on it in spades. The soldiers all proceeded to get naked. In all my adult life I had only seen two adult male cocks, my beloved Mark's and Rog's, Now I encountered nine more! It really was true that no two cocks are alike. I was instantly filled with trepidation as I expected to be gang-raped. However, being permitted to bed one of the emperor's concubines, which I now apparently was, was a rare honor, one Rog was disinclined to share. With the threat of immediate violation off the table, I calmed myself somewhat. Two of the guards, a black giant and one whose skin resembled milk set to work on sucking my breasts. I never imagined that I would be in this situation!

123456...9