Time and Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I n the morning I could not find the satchel that the boss had packed for me, nor could I find the toga I'd been stripped out of the night before and no one saw fit to give me any clothes. Holly, Honey, Audrey, and Rose strode about nonchalantly in their birthday suits. Alphonse strode in unrepentantly unclad and I suddenly realized that I was in a nudist environment. Over breakfast, well it was close to noon when everyone woke up, Alphonse stated his intentions for me.

"I will be capturing you on canvas in oils as well as other media. I'll also employ photographs and whatever else strikes my fancy."

All I could say to that was a long, "O.K."

I began posing for him immediately. How can I describe Alphonse Dressen? His beguiling green eyes were supremely sensitive and warm. It felt like he was looking into my very soul. He was an older man, probably close to my father's age but he wore his years well. His body was slim but not overly muscled, yet he walked and strode about like a panther or other jungle cat, just oozing masculinity and power. I noted his manhood, even while flaccid seemed quite prodigious. He talked to me gently and sweetly, I found posing for him a complete and utter delight. He was remarkably fast. In only a few short hours, he had completed a series of sketches that made me look positively radiant. We broke for a light meal around five in the evening. As I finished, Alphonse took my hand and said slowly yet persuasively, "Come Laurel, it is time that we got to know each other intimately."

He led me to his bedroom. I felt completely free in his presence, even my collar seemed to be absent. I was putty in his grasp. No man, not even Mark made love to me as tenderly, as overwhelmingly, as sweetly as Alphonse did. I know I should feel guilty for enjoying a man who was not my husband so thoroughly, but I simply can't. It was like my first time and my best times all rolled into one. When we finished my body was simply a warm liquid in his bed. I had no bones, I had no skin, I was simply a satiated presence.

It was well past dark when we finally exited the bedroom. The girls looked at me. They read me perfectly and shot back looks that said simply, "Welcome to the club!" I showered and then posed for several hours more. I had hoped that Alphonse would spend the night with me, but he selected Audrey, practically breaking my heart. Holly, Honey, Rose, and me made love to each other instead. All of us were hooked on Alphonse. I felt like a drug addict. I did not want to be cured!

What else can I tell you about the month I spent as Alphonse's project? Never had I felt as beautiful, never had I felt as desirable, never had I felt so completely a woman. Yeah, I know, poetry from a realist. I forgot about everything, including my journal. My days passed in a haze of wonder and delight. Every time Alphonse made love to me, it felt like the first time. I gave him everything I had in return. I sucked his cock and delighted in the taste of his cum. He took my posterior and brought me to new heights of passion that way. His painting, photos, sketches, and watercolors of me were luminous! I told him every detail of my life, my hopes and aspirations.

Even though I could tell he thought I was telling him a fanciful story, he listened patiently and fully without a scintilla of judgement. He was like the best aspects of my father combined with the most dedicated brother and most intimate lover. I will admit it. I fell head over heels in love with him and when I do make it back to my earth, I will take a big part of him with me. It is a part I will have to hide away from Mark. I've been told that every great woman has a secret lover the world never knows, Alphonse IS mine! Even if it were possible, I would not put this genie back in the bottle!

It was beyond depressing when the month ended, and Curt returned to Alphonse's door. Wearing the very same clothes I wore on the journey here, I allowed Curt to lead me away. Coming with me were the sketch Larta had purchased, an amazing full-length nude as a gift to the emperor and a small portrait of me to keep. I could not wait to show it to Mark. Alphonse also presented me with a gold ring bearing his monogram. I shall treasure it always.

My return to the throne room was decidedly anti-climactic. Larta's portrait had been sent ahead and she was freed from her collar before I was allowed to enter the throne room. I'd give almost anything for a picture of HER naked and collared fellating the emperor! For his part, the emperor was overjoyed with Alphonse's token of appreciation. He ordered it hung in a prominent place. The throne room buzzed when it went up. There was much marveling. The fact that nude of me was now visible to every eye that entered that chamber did not bother me in the least!

I returned to vamp mode. The fat jerk had really missed me! He was tender and loving with me, two things he rarely is with any woman. I lied and told him I detested every moment apart from him. He kissed me sloppily on the mouth and called me his treasure. Two weeks later and more than a month overdue, I got my second promised meeting with Mark.

This time the guards expected blowjobs both before and after each of my strip searches! I swallowed four loads in the span of a few hours.

Mark seemed to be doing much better. He still looked fit, but he was less haggard looking.

"They have given me a new job, honey," he explained. "I'm a gardener and yard worker on a senator's estate."

"That's wonderful!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, well honey the overseer who is also a slave has a daughter who is also a slave and she ... well she has taken a shine to me and made her father ... well."

"Spit it out, Mark!"

"I've been sleeping with her for the last month or so. I mean..."

"Is she pretty?"

"Very! I feel so bad, Melanie, I mean I still intend to get us home I'm sorry..." his voice trailed off and he had that look on his face that he only wears when he has to confess something really terrible.

"Are you in love with her?"

"NO! At least I don't think so."

"She's blonde, isn't she?" Despite being married to brown haired me, Mark has an incredible weakness for fair-haired damsels.

His silence spoke volumes.

"It doesn't matter, husband. I certainly can't complain without looking hypocritical."

He embraced me. The fervor of his kisses convinced me that Mark was still in love with me. At least for the present. I stroked his chin.

We both have a lot to forgive each other, big guy!" I said with a laugh.

"You're the greatest, honey!"

"I'll work on the emperor to expedite our walk to freedom you, big galoot. Don't do anything stupid like put a bun in her oven. We are leaving nothing behind when we go back home, not even a Mark, junior!"

"Deal!"

And then we kissed for a long time.

As I was led back to the throne room, I knew I had to act fast.

"Dearest emperor snookum," I began...

1...456789